Delta: Original
Chapter 17: Horse Dealing

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: Horse Dealing - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ August - Week 33 ~~

Essco was an unhappy man.

This, however, wasn’t an unusual state of affairs since he had left Earth. Once again, his plans had turned to dust. For every step forward, he was ending up, two steps back. Bloody Allan was giving him the run-around. The guy wouldn’t lock in a deal. He had become even more reluctant since having his accident and meeting Lee and Kyle.

Essco’s sex life wasn’t happening either. None of the women from the ship’s crew would have anything to do with him. He had even approached a couple of the Pix girls. Allan had said the Genteli used them as whores, so why couldn’t he?

But the bitches that were now living here said they didn’t have to service him because they were free and not slaves. Even the Burgis whore, who serviced the construction workers and anyone else, wasn’t keen. She had named a price twice what she charged the others. He hated paying for whores and wasn’t that desperate yet.

After the debacle with Debora, he wasn’t game to try to force them either. He still couldn’t believe he had gone to that depth to get even for a slight and to get his cock wet. He knew he didn’t love Debora. He just hadn’t found anyone else to replace her. If he has been on Earth, he would have moved on long ago.

Essco watched Debora walk into the diner. Some women were even more beautiful when pregnant, and Debora was one of those women. He tummy was already rounded, and her tits were more prominent. ‘She was still hot,’ thought Essco.

He knew, however, that he wouldn’t go near her again. That bird had flown and wasn’t coming back. He had heard a rumour that the both of those fags she was married to had scored a hit and she was having twins. The whore must be letting them both fuck her at the same time. He had fucked up really bad with her.

Who knew that she didn’t like being slapped during sex? She was one of the best fucks he’d had in a long time. She gave good head, she used to ride him to satisfaction, and he had loved sucking those luscious tits.

Surely, there had to be someone here, who could replace her. That fuckup Tammy, she had been poor fair in comparison. She expected him to do all the work. He wasn’t a young man anymore and liked to be pampered, not do the pampering.

His thoughts inexplicably turned to the Genteli man Zan, who had joined them the night before. He wondered what his game was. The guy made him feel funny, but he had enjoyed his company. If he didn’t know better, he would have thought the guy had been trying to chat him up. No, he was probably trying to butter him up.

He was a good-looking guy for a foreigner, even if a bit slim. Essco wasn’t sure what Zan wanted, but he’d keep an eye on him. He was more than happy to talk to him again, he might know of crystals on this continent he could exploit, without having to deal with Allan. He could put his bigotry aside if it meant profit.

One of the Genteli women coming into the diner distracted him. She was with that bloody Indian. He hated Indians; one of them had killed one of his ancestors. He thought they were a lazy lot like his father did. They were always expecting a handout.

He had no idea how this one ended up on the ship. His selection must have been a good relations thing for the company. Plus, he seemed to hang around with Lee’s group, which was bad enough.

He looked at the Genteli woman again. She had lovely long hair and a lovely set of tits even if they were not as good as Debora’s. He wondered what she would be like in bed. She sat, and the Indian wandered off somewhere. Essco stood and approached her.

“Good morning, my dear. I’m Professor William Essco. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us. If you ever need an escort, I would be more than willing to show you around,” he told her pompously.

Vera looked at the man. He gave her the creeps and reminded her of her father’s lecherous friends. But one must be polite. “Thank you, Sir. I have indeed enjoyed my stay so far. Do you ride?”

“Ride?” Essco said not sure what she was refereeing too. But he sure would like to ride her.

“Ponies, do you ride ponies?” she qualified, trying not to cringe at the look he gave her. She hated men who leered at her as if she was a piece of meat in the market.

“Not bloody likely. Ponies are nasty, smelly creatures. I don’t mind betting on the ponies, however,” he told her.

Vera frowned, and Essco suddenly realised he had offended her. Then her attire registered with his brain. She was dressed in a western-style shirt and jeans from the replicator. Obviously, she liked the obnoxious creatures.

For a guy who was supposed to be politically savvy, he had a way of putting his foot in it, when it came to women. His misguided belief that women were inferior to him probably had a lot to do with it. His father had a lot to answer for.

Bear came back and placed a beverage in front of Vera. He nodded to Essco but didn’t greet him verbally. He sat down beside Vera. Then he slid his hand into hers and looked at Essco again with that blank expression, he personified.

‘Fuck,’ thought Essco. ‘Bloody woman had no taste if she preferred the bloody Indian metalworker over an important man such as himself.’ He nodded at Vera. Not a man to give up easily, he said, “My dear, as I said, if you need a suitable escort, I am at your disposal.”

“Thank you, I shall keep that in mind. Have a good day sir,” she replied formally dismissing him and hoping he would get the message to leave.

Essco nodded at her and left. Vera sighed in relief and then looked at Bear. She could feel his dislike for the man like a cold fog wafting over her. His face was blank and unreadable, but his body was taut like he had been ready to jump the man if he did the slightest thing wrong.

She looked at her hand in his. He held her firmly but not, uncomfortably. She should be outraged by such a possessive display. Genteli men rarely showed possessiveness unless a woman was in season. But after last night and this morning, she didn’t feel inclined to admonish him. She just hoped he wasn’t the clingy sort as some men were after their indoctrination to sex.

Bear looked at her. Then in a stony voice said, “Please do not take this the wrong way. But he is a man best avoided. If you decide, you no longer wish to be with me, I ask that you do not encourage that man. He is not known for treating women well.”

“Would it upset you, if I decided to not be with you?” she asked.

“I think you already know the answer to that question,” he told her in his quiet voice. “Drink your coffee, and we will go to the stables.”

Vera looked at him thoughtfully. She drank the beverage he called coffee and found that it was very tasty. Vera had a feeling this man would not take his feelings being trifled with well. But somehow, she knew if she wanted out, he would let her go, even if he didn’t like it.

She may have to be careful with this one. He was a keeper, not a player. She wasn’t sure if she was ready for a keeper. But then again, she wasn’t prepared to let him go just yet either. He was a very attentive lover, and she liked being with him. She found her feelings confusing.

They finished their coffee. Bear said he needed to stop at the big replicator on the way. It was a short walk, so they didn’t bother with a linger. Bear told Ian who was on duty with one of the new Pix workers, what he wanted. Ian soon had the items up on a screen for Bear.

He then said, “I have no idea why these items are in here, but they are. There are a lot of items we have found like these. I hope they are suitable for what you want.”

Bear asked Ian, “Can you alter the sizes of the shoes?”

Ian happily replied, “Oh, yes. The Amazing Kyle worked out a set of calculations, so we can increase any of the dimensions on any item or simply do a percentage reduction or increase.”

Bear told him the sizes he wanted and how many. Ian happily instructed his new employee to make them. Bear was also able to get a shoe-nailing hammer, nails, some files and a set of picks. Ian even found a canvas bag to replicate, to put it all in for him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.