Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 15: Don and Von

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: Don and Von - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ August - Week 33 ~~

In the diner, Kyle and Tony introduced Vera and Blue to their wife, Debora.

Debora was already showing her pregnancy, so the discussion turned into one about babies and difficulties of childbirth. Lee told the girls that she and Debora should have little trouble. Von also turned up and happily joined the discussion.

“Lee, I was hoping you could do some magic for me,” Von said.

Intrigued at being asked, Lee, said, “What do you want me to do Von?”

“Well, when I examined the girls, I noticed they had a genetic abnormality. It is probably why they are having a hard time having children. I was wondering if you could maybe have a go at fixing it. Like I think you did with Cara, as I can’t.” Von asked hoping, she wasn’t out of bounds, asking Lee, but her patients were her main concern.

Lee looked at Von and then at Vera and Blue, “I can’t promise anything, but I can’t see any harm in trying.”

Lee asked Vera to stand and placed her hand on her forehead and the other on her stomach. Vera felt a very warm feeling in her stomach then it subsided. Lee then did the same for Blue.

“We probably won’t know until they have a child if it worked, but I think it did,” Lee told Von.

Von asked the girls to come back later in the week so she can recheck them. They were happy to agree. Both girls were actually in their late thirty’s but neither had been in a hurry to have children. They had seen what childbirth had done to their sisters and friends. They now had a hope of a better outcome.

The guys came back from the buffet where they had disappeared to when the girls started talking babies. Don sat beside Von happily greeted her and kissed the back of her hand. Gavin ended up between Blue and Vera.

Bear somehow ended up on the other side of Vera. Lee had to smile at the coupling. She was not sure who was making the moves on whom, but it was happening. She thought to Sean, ‘It should be an entertaining evening my love.’

‘Oh, why is that?’ Sean thought back.

‘Watch the newbies. I think we will end up with a Prince living here permanently very soon.’

Sean laughed, ‘Are you at it again, my Red Lady?’

Lee smiled at him, ‘I have nothing to do with it. They are all plotting their own demises.’

She looked at Zan, the odd man out. This one had her intrigued. He had been quiet, and he obviously was not that interested in the ponies. She noticed who he was looking at. Ah, now she understood. He played for the other team.

It was a shame she didn’t know who else swung his way. Tony and Kyle were spoken for, and the only other two guys she knew of for sure had been a couple when they came on board and still were.

Blue had been watching the silent exchange between Lee and Sean and could see how much they loved each other. A thigh rubbing against her knee interrupted her thoughts and sent a shiver up her spine.

Gavin blushed, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to crowd you.”

Blue smiled coyly back and rubbed her leg up and down Gavin’s thigh, making him gasp, “Not at all kind, sir.”

Gavin looked at her with speculation. He had a feeling he wasn’t going to have to run too hard to catch this lady. She certainly seemed keen enough. Gavin had a couple of short dalliance on the ship but nothing that lasted long. He had already begun thinking of staying and decided he may have just found a compelling reason.

Von, in turn, was wondering why she was letting Don rub his long fingers up and down her thigh without murmuring a protest. Admittedly, the lightness of his touch was very sensual, and she did find him attractive. No, she corrected herself, to be honest, she found him very sexy, and he was definitely pushing her buttons.

She had even been naughty and had bought up his scans from when he was naked in the scanning booth after the girls had left earlier. He had stood straight with his shoulders back, and his hips rolled under. It had only made his lovely cock stand out even better.

He wasn’t the biggest she had ever seen being a doctor, but it was very nicely shaped, and her hand had itched to touch it. She had even found her hand under her skirt and was busy pushing two fingers into herself as she watched it bob as he moved. She had sat back and frigged herself. Something she had never done in her office before.

She moved her legs apart to let her hot fanny breathe and found the fingers now trailing up and down her inner thigh. She shivered and heard Don chuckled quietly beside her. She looked at him and frowned.

He smiled back enigmatically and gently brushed them over her crotch and enjoyed the shiver that racked her body. She put her hand down to cover his to stop him. He turned his hand and clasped hers then pulled it over into his lap and rubbed the back of her hand along the length of his cock.

The Genteli didn’t tend to wear underwear, and his cock was proudly displayed in the loose, thin pants. She could feel its heat as her hand rubbed its full length. Von wasn’t hungry for food anymore, she had a very different hunger.

Vera, for her part, was surprised when the man they called Little Bear sat beside her. She had been eyeing off his physic when they had been building the ponies stalls. She liked the way he moved as he had effortlessly tossed the panels off the truck. When he had bent over, she had got a lovely view of his attractively shaped arse and thighs.

She had approached him when he was feeding the carrots to the Grey gelding. He asked her what she knew about the animal. Like Don, she too loved being with the ponies and had been riding all her life. They had discussed the pony’s good points and bad. Vera told him that he was a good mount but needed a stronger hand than she had.

Bear had not tried to flirt with her, and she had decided he just wanted to know about the pony. But here he was sitting beside her. At the start of the meal, he didn’t say much. But he listened to everything going on. Horrie and Harriot his wife, were sitting at the table next to theirs and Horrie directed a question at Little Bear about the horseshoes.

Vera listened avidly, as he explained why they used then and why the different metals. Little Bear explained that they often used the softer aluminium shoes for racing horses. The iron shoes were for general use or for workhorses. So, when they were herding or pulling loads, it helped stop their hooves from breaking and getting sore and gave them a better grip.

Horrie was intrigued and asked if Bear could get him some to try. Little Bear readily agreed that he would come to look at the pony he wanted in the morning and organise some shoeing paraphernalia.

At this point, Dave attracted Don’s attention and again asked about the stallion and mare. Don told them the going rate for the ponies and Dave and Bear both smiled broadly at him. When Don questioned Bears interest, he explained he wanted the grey gelding.

Don asked them where they intended to keep them. Both said, ‘Right where they were.’ They would be easy to collect when they wanted them. What was he charging for boarding the ponies? Don looked at Sean, who shrugged his shoulders at him.

“You’re leasing the paddock with the stalls if you wish to charge board and care that’s your business,” Sean told him.

Gavin also came into the conversation and asked him about the work ponies. He told Don when Gus (Aegeus) had seen them he had told him they would be great for pulling the pallet sleds in the rough terrain where the lingers have trouble. He and his brother had both looked after ponies before. They would like some for the mines.

He could easily knock up one of the stables in the paddock across from where they were building. The ponies would be kept in the stables at night. The boys can even put up the goat fence, as it kept the whippers and cats out. Did he have half a dozen he could buy?

Don was amazed at these people. Earlier, he had wondered what he was going to do with the ponies, as he couldn’t see a market. But these people were happily telling him there was one. He squeezed Von’s hand, which he still held. He leered at her and flicked his eyebrows.

Von has to laugh as his look said, ‘Yeah babe, I’m here to stay, and you are in trouble if you think you’re getting rid of me.’

Cais Judoc then interrupted the table. “Good evening, fine folks. I was just wondering if my eyes saw true and a herd of ponies came to town today?” he asked.

Sean nodded at Don, “Prince Don de Far is the proud owner of the herd you saw.”

Cais bowed to Don and the girls. “Sire, Ladies, it is pleasing to meet such fine gentlefolk. I require at least three, preferably four herding ponies if you have them?”

‘Good grief,’ thought Don. ‘At this rate, I’m going to be lucky to be left with breeding stock.’ Don then said to the group, “How about those interested meet me at the stables at nine in the morning, and we will talk business. I’ll see if a contract agent is available to come too.”

Everyone was happy with this, and the business meeting effectively ended for the evening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.