Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 8: A Visit to Queland

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8: A Visit to Queland - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ August - Week 31 ~~

The cave-in at the mine had turned out to be more serious than Allan had first thought.

He had to spend two weeks, sorting out the mess. He also had to promote a new foreman and console Glenda. Ferris, the numpty had gone and gotten himself killed. They had been here for nearly four years, and the planet had finally got even and claimed one of them.

The fool had gotten the workers out and then went back in to inspect the area. They had cut into a gas pocket, and one of the workers had struck the wall with a metal pick causing a spark. It had caused the gas to ignite, and it blew out the wall. When Ferris had gone in the next day, he had found the opening of the wall had also opened a vast hidden cavern of crystals.

The problem was that the explosion had charged the crystals. The worker with him had said the bright light in the cave had made it hard to see, and Ferris had tripped on the broken rocks and ended up against the wall. The crystals had discharged through him to the ground and fried him. It wasn’t a pretty sight as there were oodles of crystals in the cavern and they had absorbed a lot of energy.

The only good thing about the whole incident was the new cavern of crystals would be very useful, as they had depleted the other main caverns. They had even found a new network of tunnels to explore. The bad thing was that they would need to discharge the crystals before they could get them out of there. It had taken several days just to deplete the crystals near Ferris so they could get his charred body out of there.

Then they had to have a funeral. Glenda had ended up in such a state that Allan was worried she would lose the child. He would make sure that she had enough money to see her good for several years until she could go back to work or find another husband.

Finally, he was able to organise his trip to Queland.

Allan had an enjoyable seven days getting to Queland. The weather played reasonably nice as they only got blown off course once due to a storm. Cara de Hila had consented to be his companion even though her husband wasn’t happy with her going. Cara was in her forties but had not yet conceived with her husband of twelve years.

Allan had begun to wonder if it was the Genteli women, who were the problem or the men. He has managed to impregnate three Genteli women and each time they had been in the first season they had, while with him. He also speculated that if the Genteli men spent more time screwing their own womenfolk, instead of their Pix slaves or boyfriends, they might have more kids.

Allan had bought Hogan Holt and Wizard Wii with him on this trip. Now there was a strange little man. Wii was actually the Queen’s firstborn child, but his father was a Pix. Wii only stood about 148cm tall. He had the distinct back pointed ears and large purple eyes of his father.

The wizard’s father had been tutoring the Queen in the arts of love. He didn’t tell anyone when she came into season and managed to do the deed when she was only twenty-four. Gentelis are not allowed, for some moronic reason that Allan didn’t understand, to get pregnant until they have their twenty-fifth birthday.

Luckily, for Wii, he did show some promise in the mystic arts, and this kept his poor dad alive. Allan was more of the opinion the guy was a charlatan and damn good at the sleight-of-hand arts than, anything else. Other than the occasional trance thing he does, when he predicts something is about to happen.

He seems to manage this trick just often enough and yet inconsistently enough, to make it believable. He did have a high success rate with his predictions too. Allan had noticed the guy was keenly observant and used this fact to make it appear that he knew more than people thought he should.

Wii had informed Allan that this journey was a fool’s errand as the box was gone. However, Allan had to make sure for himself. He too had a feeling he wasn’t going to find what he wanted. The fact Kyle and Lee had gone to the trouble to find the other boxes hinted to him that they wouldn’t have missed this one.

Cara sidled up to him, “My Prince, are you sure this is where you wish to go? Wizard Wii said we may encounter snow and I so hate it when it is that cold.”

Hogan had also indicated that the area they were going could still have snowfalls at the time they arrived. It may be mid-spring in this zone, but the cold weather persisted for more than half the year as far south as they were going. As he wasn’t planning on staying any longer than he had to, Allan wasn’t too worried. Plus, he and Hogan would have their exploration suits on.

“It’s alright, my dear, I don’t expect you to go out into the snow. We need to stop about six hours drive away from the site due to the ground radiation. Only Hogan and I will brave the wilds,” he said, bending down to kiss her as he fondled her breast none too gently.

Cara was on the small end of the scale as far as he liked his women. Yet she would tolerate him in the missionary position. Most of the Genteli women found him smothering with his bulk compared to them. She also didn’t mind a bit of rough play and even a bit of bondage now and then. She even gave excellent head-jobs.

Upon thinking this thought, he undid the drawstring of his pants and indicated to Cara his wish. She complied. She had a small tight little mouth and could control her gag reflex quite well. He didn’t have a habit of coming quickly with blowjobs. So, he tended to find many women got tired way too fast and often gave up.

If they maintained a decent rhythm, they could get him off faster. Cara was able to do this. She had also worked out he hated his balls being squeezed at any time and not to touch them. He also didn’t encourage anal penetration even though he was happy to do it to women.

He wasn’t a fag as far as he was concerned only fags liked that sort of thing. Plus, it made him feel really funny when girls poked at his butt. He had dropped into a chair and spread his legs to make it easier for Cara to suck on him. She had been working him for about ten minutes, while his thoughts were preoccupied. She accidentally pressed down on his balls, making his jump.

Displeased, he cuffed her. “On your hands and knees now,” he barked at her.

Cara complied and moved away from the chair onto her hands and knees. ‘About time,’ she thought. She only sucked him off because it kept him happy. As soon as she was pregnant, she did not intend to come back near the bastard. While she didn’t mind a little roughness, he often took it farther than even she liked, and she knew he didn’t really care for her.

Allan grabbed her hips and hauled her up to his waiting cock. He started pressing on her anus as he intended to punish her. But for once, she didn’t play along.

“Please, my Prince, I’m still sore. Can we not do that right now?” she pleaded.

While she hadn’t actually said ‘no’. Allan decided if he wished to enjoy the week going back. It wasn’t wise to push one’s luck too hard with Genteli women. She had been a good sport so far. So, he complied and thrust into her cunnie instead.

He made himself comfortable and started enjoying her heat and tightness. He noted a small change in her smell, but it didn’t at first register as he was too busy pushing in and out of her sweet tight cunnie. He liked the way his cock flexed when he hit her cervix, and his balls slapped her even if he didn’t want them touched otherwise.

The sucking Cara had given him had him nicely warmed up. As she clutched her muscles around his cock, he increased his pace in anticipation of his release. She started moaning and putting more effort into fucking him back, spurring him on. She indicated she was coming with the little oohs and ahs she emitted and rammed back into him and clutched her muscles hard.

Feeling content with his effort, Allan released into her. When he pulled out the pungently sweet smell of her cunnie odder mixed with his cum finally registered. Shit, the bitch had come into heat. He hoped she didn’t fall straight away as it would piss him off. He hated the idea of spending the trip back without sex to keep him occupied.

The next morning Allen, Glittin and Hogan drove in the buggy to the site. They were not sure which building was the Wizard’s, but Glitter had a rough idea, so they were relying on her directions. The snow had been falling all night, and the buggy was having a hard time, with the drifts that had already formed.

They drove into the bombed city. Most of the buildings that still stood were gutted hulls, with missing roofs, walls and doors. It took them three very frustrating hours before they finally found and searched the ruin of Wizard Que’s house.

Kyle and Philip had pushed the door in tighter and in the cold weather, it was now stuck fast again. Hogan had to resort to cutting the door out. It took him several hours. Alan had set up camp in the outer room as it offered the best shelter. Fortunately, the four-man environ-tent from the transporter was still serviceable.

While Hogan worked, Alan walked around the outside of the building and checked the place out. The Wizards house was located on a rise. It was further away from the rest of the houses, which was why they had trouble finding it.

‘The Bomb must have hit further to the south,’ Allan thought. As from this perspective, the standing walls were on his side. He picked out the basic layout and realised it had been a considerable town probably as big as small city status with several suburbs.

He checked his radiation readouts. This building and location were safe enough for the couple of days he would be here. He took off his helmet and breathed in the cold afternoon air. The temperature was sitting at around two degrees. It would definitely drop back below zero when night came in a couple of hours. The sun was already low on the horizon.

He heard a loud, snuffling sound. It was coming from the side of the building. Initially, he was only mildly alarmed until he realised, he had come outside without his pistol. ‘Bloody stupid man,’ he chided himself. He decided he was closer to the Buggy than the ruin and he knew the rifle was probably still in it.

The snuffling sound was now louder. Whatever it was, it was moving in his direction. Slowly he edged over towards the Buggy. The thing making the noise was still hidden from his view. Allan kept his eyes on the corner of the building as he moved. Suddenly, he stood stock-still.

He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. It was a bloody great brown bear. It ambled around the corner still following its nose. ‘The fucking thing is huge,’ thought Allan still rooted to the spot.

‘Why the fuck would Que had brought bears to Queland?’ he thought illogically. He couldn’t think of a logical reason, but according to his eyes, it was a bloody bear.

The bear stopped. Allan was now staring at the bear, face to face. He was not sure who was more surprised, the bear or him. The bear sniffed the air and twisted its head to look at him better.

Allan suddenly realised that his helmet was in his hand so he couldn’t call for Hogan. He also decided it would be safer if it were on his head. Very slowly, he lifted the helmet and slid it back down over his head. The Bear reacted to his movement by standing on its back legs and let out a roar.

Allan panicked. He jammed the helmet down and ran for the buggy. He felt the ground shake as the bear dropped back on all fours and took off after him. Allan wrenched the buggy door open and dived inside. He was just in time. The bear slammed into the door, shutting it for him.

The buggy rocked violently at the impact. Allan scrambled around trying to locate the rifle and screamed into his open com for Hogan. The bear roared again, making Allan look harder. The pissed-off bear grabbed the top of the buggy and shook the hell out of it. Its long claws actually pierced the thin metal roof of the vehicle.

Alan found himself being tossed back and forth across the seats. He smashed into the dash, heard something crack and then screamed in pain. Next, he was slammed into the passenger door. His head and shoulders bouncing off it as the bear roared again and rocked the buggy harder, tossing Allen around.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.