Delta: Original
Chapter 21: The Morning of the Wedding

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Morning of the Wedding - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ July - Weeks 27 ~~

At long last, the morning of the weddings arrived.

After much, much, much discussion they had decided to split the weddings into two groups. Leigh and DT, Anita and Terry, and Sandra and Dave would be married in the morning, and they would have a wedding lunch.

Queen Sparky and Prince Ross, Tony, Debora and Kyle, and Sean and Lee would be married in the afternoon with a wedding dinner. This way, one set of the crew could enjoy the first wedding and the second set the second wedding.

Almost everyone was happy with the arrangements. Except for a few who didn’t care or were pissed that the people they desired or detested were going to be happy. Some people are never happy.

Lee and Kyle were not totally immune to the whole wedding thing. As their prospective partner’s happiness was important to them. But they tended to see the weddings as a way to keep everyone else happy rather than meeting a burning need of their own.

As much as Kyle had asked Debora and Tony to marry him, he did it because it was what they wanted and if it made them happy, then he was happy. Not having grown up with a father, he didn’t really find that marriage in itself, was that important in the scheme of things or so he told himself. They knew he loved them, wasn’t that the important thing?

Everyone agreed afterwards that Kyle and Lee cried harder and were more emotional than the other five in their party put together.

When Lee was asked about her dress, she shrugged her shoulders and just said that her adopted family was to make hers. Everyone knew the faeries held Lee in awe for some reason and didn’t question her again.

The faeries also told Kyle; they would be making his suit since he was also family. So, everyone, Debora and Tony included were mystified as to how they would look.

Debora had asked the faeries what colours and styles they planned to use so she could match Tony with Kyle. They told her to do as she wished, and that Kyle would look good. That was as much the frustrated bride-to-be could learn.

To the surprise of many people, Tammy had actually helped with the wedding preparations. It turned out she had a deft hand at sewing and an excellent sense of style. She had criticised Debora’s sewing efforts. Debora had spat that she would like to see her do better.

Tammy huffed, sat down, pulled out Debora’s seam and deftly redid it. She then looked at Debora and said as she threw her hands open in a why gesture, “Why are you hand sewing this dress anyway?”

Debora rolled her eyes, “Well, do you see any sewing machines lying around?”

Tammy snorted. She looked at Debora with her lips in a fine line. “Stupid people bring all sorts of crap on a voyage like this. Apparently, only some of us bring something useful,” she looked at Debora and the other girls.

“Fine, how many of you can actually use a sewing machine?” she asked.

Debora and Leigh said, ‘they could’, but Sandra and Anita said, ‘not really’.

Tammy looked around the room and stood up, “Sandra and Anita, how about we set up those spare folding tables over there. There’s an outlet on the wall, which we can use. Debora, find one of the useless electricians and tell them we need it changed so we can plug in three machines.”

“Sandra, in the replicator menu, find the reels of cotton, bobbins and needles suitable for a Singer sewing machine. Get a couple of packets of fine and one of medium. I’ll see if Lee can replicate my machine. Mind you, it is a very expensive model and takes a little to get used too. Sandra I’d get some spare material to practice with as well.”

The girls all gaped at her. “Well? What are you doing sitting here? Do you want these blasted dress finished in time or not?”

The girls quickly got up and went to do their assigned chores. So, Tammy became the head dressmaker. Lee was more than happy to scan in Tammy’s machine and replicated two new ones for the girls.

She even replicated a smaller one, reducing it by fifty percent. She did some tests to determine the new power requirements and found a suitable replacement power supply the faeries could use on their system. Ide tested it out and was more than happy, so Lee produced three more for them.

While Tammy had been critical, grumbled and groaned, her eye for detail couldn’t be faulted. The girls had found some lace and lightly pattered white and ivory polyester/satin tablecloths in the replicator meant for the Captain’s table, even though he never used them. The girls decided they would make excel material for wedding gowns.

There had been a lot of giggling going on in the new sewing circle all week, for the girls making their dresses. It was a lot of work sewing four wedding dresses and the four bridesmaid dresses.

To the girl’s relief, a Tuxedo had been in the replicator for Tony and Dave. Why no one knew, but it saved a lot of grief for the wedding parties. The Army boys cheated and decided to wear their Army dress uniforms.

The girls went along with all of Tammy’s alterations. All the girls decided the dresses wouldn’t have looked half as good without her help. Sandra had helped the other girls put up with Tammy’s gripping by telling them she was just like the dressmaker her sister had. Plus, she just wanted them to look their best.

Debora also tried to be nicer to Tammy. She had a feeling that no one had asked Tammy to help before. She knew in spite of the bitching the woman actually enjoyed helping make the dresses and making sure they were beautiful. She even did their make-up.

Debora was definitely happy with the results and told her so. Tammy’s gruff, “I hate poorly fitted clothes,” wasn’t lost on Debora. Debora had been running around trying to fore-fill the something borrowed, something blue and something new tradition.

She had no problem with the last two but didn’t know what to borrow. That morning Tammy gave Debora her Tiara to borrow. She told her to look after it and walked out, leaving an amused Debora behind. Now she knew why Tammy had designed her veil the way she had. She had intended to give it to her all along.

Sandra had predicted no rain for the day and warm sunshine, so everything was set up outside under marques. They still had the outside canteen set up, and the chefs agreed it would work well for serving the wedding feasts.

Magda and her team were put in charge of flowers and the Bowers. They did an excellent job. They also made the bouquets to match the colour schemes of each wedding party.

The Captain had asked them all to limit themselves to one best man and one bridesmaid; otherwise, things would get of hand, reluctantly they agreed. They all agreed that breaking the day up into the two weddings, was very smart even with this limitation.

It kept things simpler.


A little later, Debora was in one of the storerooms when Essco came in.

The sight of Debora bent over the pallet had Essco getting hard. He had seen her enter the room and followed her in. He still missed fucking her, and he really wanted her bad.

It had been months since he was last with Tammy and he was very horny. He came up behind Debora and grabbed her hips, rubbed his crotch against her. He pushed her into the pallet so she couldn’t move.

“How about one last fuck, my little sweet little whore?” he said, excited to have his hands on her delectable body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.