Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 17: The Faeries Township

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Faeries Township - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~ June - Weeks 24 & 25 ~~

Ross and Sparky as their King and Queen couldn’t, of course, stay in such primitive surroundings as a chookhouse.

Sean and Lee increased the area of Sparky’s partitioned off corner in their room and got her a bigger bed. So, Ross moved in, and that was where they stayed for the next couple of weeks.

While the renovations were taking place, Sparky took Ross to the forest to show him the improvements. She showed him where she thought they should build their new homes. It was near the old platform that she still used on occasion.

They landed on her platform and sat on the edge. Ross was a little overwhelmed by the changes in his life. The humans and what they had done in the few short weeks Sparky had told him they had been there was just amazing. He was still a bit shell shocked to find that wizards were back in Utopia.

“Sparky, do you think it’s a good thing to have wizards again?” he asked her.

“Lee and Kyle aren’t like the old wizards. They are good people, and I think they will become very important in keeping the Keltria people safe from the other humans. Lee told me that others will come and not all humans are good people,” she told him.

Ross felt she was correct. Many of the people still hadn’t recovered from the war. While their continent hadn’t been involved, they still had been affected. If the big people come with all their wondrous technology, he was worried the Keltria people would be irrevocably changed. He hoped Sparky was correct and that the wizards could protect them.

He looked at Sparky and love welled up in him. She was even more beautiful than he remembered. He had been waiting for her for a long time. He leant over and kissed her cheek. “I have missed you, Little Blossom,” he said softly.

Sparky climbed into his lap, wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing him. She rocked her crotch into his and grinned when she had the desired effect. The loose trousers he wore didn’t stop his erection from making itself know. Sparky rocked into him again, making him groan and grasp her arse and pull her in tighter.

Ross released the clip holding the front of her dress behind her neck and his hands followed the material down until he had her very firm round titties in his hands. He Kissed her deeper as his hands massaged her lovely big titties. They were not little by faerie standards.

He wrapped one arm around her waist and took off into the air. Sparky’s dress slipped off when she let her legs drop, and he was holding her naked in his arms. Sparky giggled and released the drawstring on his pants, so they too slid off.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and slid down onto his cock. Ross gasped as he felt her wiggle onto this cock. She got him about a third of the way, and he felt her hymen slow his entry. She was too tight for him to push past her entrance. He moved his hands, so they were on her hips and halted her.

“This may hurt my love since it is your first time, are you sure you wish this?” he asked.

Sparky’s answer was to kiss him hard and then jam her hips down on him. They both gasped as he slid further into her. Ross held her still for a while as she adjusted to him being in her. He concentrated on kissing her and fondling her delightful tits.

He found he very much liked having his hand wrapped around one of them as he massaged the hard nipple. Sparky getting over the initial shock felt she had to move and started rocking her hips on him.

She released the ties on his shirt so she could rub her hands over his muscular chest. She felt Ross slid deeper into her and soon found he was rocking his hips into her pubic bone. Ross found she was lovely and tight on him, and she was clenching her muscles when she hit bottom.

He let her drive them back over the platform, and he landed so he could plant his feet. He used his wings to stabilise them as Sparky used hers to help her drive up and down on his cock. Ross was soon busily ramming her down hard and groaning as she clamped around him.

Her generous titties were rubbing up and down on his chest, exciting him more. It only made him pump into her harder and faster. Sparky started getting erratic as she started to come on him. This only spurred Ross on. He was happily driving her down hard on his throbbing cock.

She was soon jerking up and down on his thick phallus, making little mewing sounds as she expressed her enjoyment as she came on him. Ross had to come with her. He held her hips locked to his as he emptied into her with several short grunts of pleasure, even if his face looked like it was skewed up in pain on the first grunt.

Ross locked lips with her as he held her shaky body to him. Finally, they came up for air. Ross’ legs were so shaky he folded his wings back and dropped to his knees with Sparky still locked onto his cock and in his lap.

Sparky grinned at him. “Oh, you don’t know how much I needed that,” she said. Ross grinned as well. She had been well worth the wait as far as he was concerned. They ended up spending the rest of the afternoon on the platform getting reacquainted.

By the time they headed back to the Dome for dinner, Ross was one very sated faerie. He had found his beautiful Sparky was one enthusiastic lover. If he had been in lust for her before, he was totally besotted now.

Sean was a bit weirded out the first night to Lee’s amusement. They had made love heaps of times with Sparky in the room. But he apparently felt uncomfortable having his daughter’s beau sleeping with her and them.

He got over it by the second night, when he realised the faeries didn’t care about him being there, going by the noises coming from their corner. Sean had to grin after the first night, as they sure were busy in there. He even found that it turned him on to screw Lee while Ross was doing his ‘daughter’.

Lee and Sparky thought the boys were trying to outdo each other to see who could last the longest. They just went with it until the men settled down. Neither of them had any complaints about the boy’s performances. Otherwise, things pretty much went back to normal except Ross was now part of their growing family.

Miss Piggy also liked Ross. She would even let him ride on her back with Sparky, even though she waddled a lot more these days. Ross was very amused to ride around on a pig. He too came to accept the pig was part of the strange family he now was part of.

Ross loved hanging out with Sean. He could see why Sparky had been happy to be adopted by him. He was a good leader, and Ross felt he learnt a lot about managing people from him.

It became a common sight to see Sean wandering around with a faerie sitting on each shoulder to everyone’s amusement. They were even more amused to see Dave with two even tinier faeries on his shoulders as the kids had adopted him, to his delight and amusement. Sandra commented to Lee one day that the faerie kids were making Dave as clucky as Sean.

They finally got the fencing finished around the faerie forest with a few interruptions. The faeries had been all over the forest, checking out the resources and were pleased with the replanting project. The faeries had picked a set of trees they decided would make their homes in.

Most of Sparky’s bees hadn’t been attended for more than a year and were busting at the seams. The silk hadn’t been collected either, so the families were happy to set up shop as they had heaps of work to do to keep them happy.

The humans didn’t argue about having fresh honey either. For fun, Juanita made a huge batch of honey taffy. Everyone ended up walking around with their jaws stuck together and sucking on the sweet, it didn’t last long. Neither did the lemon honey muffins nor the apple and honey strudel she made.

The humans even offered to construct the homes for the faeries on the ground and then hoist them into the trees. The faeries were amazed by their generosity. Even if they were suspect, about how good the homes would be. They didn’t want dome homes in the trees.

The faerie wives Muirín, Íde and Feme all decided it was time for more children as they would have plenty of room for them now. Since they had humans and wizards protected this forest, it was much safer than their old home. The fact it was bountiful and would only get more so with all the new trees. It was a good place to have children.

Unlike the Genteli who took a year to have a child, faeries were only pregnant for about twelve to thirteen Utopian weeks, which were six days long. They could have children whenever the female decided it is time to reproduce.

As faeries are often preyed on by predator’s living in the forests, child lose was high. Otherwise, they also tended to live long lives like the Genteli. A faerie having eight to ten children in her lifetime was common. Having more than half of them live to see a hundred was not so common.

Bones, Gary, Jo and Jim, built a home to Sparky’s specifications plus a few of their own. Jo had designed the wall, floor, ceiling, and roof partitions so they could be simply locked together and glued like the pieces of the dome.

She had Ed replicate sheets of Bear brick material 4cm thick, half to be perforated with holes for the wiring. She and the boys cut them to length and inserted the windows and doorways. Once happy, they sent the lot back up to Ian to scan and replicate the desired number of pieces of each part.

They had built the home in two halves. One half had three rooms, 1.2m cubed plus a 1m deck in front. The other half was the same height, width and length, but the rooms were divided into three different sized rooms.

A 1.2m cubed room was at one end. The kitchen/dining room was 1.4m wide on the other end. The 0.8m wide section in-between was split into three parts. A bathroom was on the outer side. A walkway provided access between the adjoining rooms. On the other side of the walkway were built-in cupboards for storage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.