Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 1: To Futura

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: To Futura - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

~~April - Week 14~~

At long last, Lee had finally given the Captain and the helm the all-clear.

They could get back underway, as the main repairs had been completed. They spent the next three days getting back up to jump speed. They deliberately took longer than required to ensure all systems worked as required and to keep an eye on the stresses on the hull.

Lee had every system checked and was happy with the operation of the ship. She always made sure she was at the team meetings at the start of each shift. She was back averaging her five-six hours of sleep. With the occasion mid-morning nap, that Sean helped with.

Due to her being primarily dayshift and her team meetings, she now started her training sessions at 06:45 hours with her day team. This didn’t inconvenience many. Most of the new nightshift team still exercised with Tina in the morning as she now trained in Lee’s old time of 08:15 hours.

Those that still wanted to exercise with Lee simply started earlier for their shift. The Grunts on the other shift crews just rearranged their times to suit. The training was part of their commitment, and they enjoyed the workouts with Lee. The earlier start wasn’t an issue for them either.

Lee now took Miss Piggy for her exercise in the afternoons, when there was still light and before the shutters were closed. On this particular afternoon, she had noted that her pig was getting fat, and she had been acting a little strange lately. When she went back to her room, she hunted down Dave.

“Dave,” she said. “Something is wrong with Miss Piggy. She keeps stealing my clothes and putting them in her bed, and she has put on a lot of weight?”

Dave bent down and looked at the pig. “Well, that will help,” he said.

“What will help?” asked Lee perplexed and worried about her pet.

“I’d say she was at least a month pregnant,” Dave happily informed Lee.

“What!” Lee exclaimed.

“I will give her a full exam, but I’m pretty sure. How the hell she got into the Boar, I have no idea,” he told her. “In about three months, you will be Great-Aunt Lee.”

“She won’t like being put in a breeding pen,” Lee informed Dave.

“Well, it won’t happen for a while. We will worry about that closer to the time. Just treat her like normal,” Dave told Lee. He didn’t tell her the piglets would mean the breeding program would be helped and they wouldn’t run as low of food.

Dave didn’t like doing artificial insemination if he had an alternative and introducing the other genes this early would upset the program if it were to extend past the two years as planned unless they found more pigs were, they were going, which of course was silly to even think about.

Lee informed Sean of the impending birth. Sean rubbed her tummy and said he wished she carried his child. To which she promised one day. Sean proceeded to show her how he would do his part of the job to Lee’s amusement and satisfaction.

After nearly ten weeks together, Sean and Lee still fucked like rabbits. Sean loved nothing more than sticking his cock in Lee whenever she let him. She let him more often than he deserved as far as he was concerned. Not that he stopped asking.

He was amused that her new training schedule had him as fit as he had ever been. He decided this was a good thing because his stamina was even better. So, he could spend even longer satisfying his lust when he got Lee to let him have his way with her.

Waking up with her in the mornings was definitely one of his high points. He loved sliding his morning woody between those lovely legs and probing until she moved her hips and leg and let him slide in. He loved kissing her shoulder and massaging her tits as his hips rocked into her, and she clenched her cunnie muscles on his happy cock.

More often than not, if she were on her tummy, he would haul her arse in the air then fuck her for all he was worth. He loved having wake up sex. His cock would be hard as a rock, and her cunnie was like honey for his cock to slide into.

She would grip him firmly on the way out but let him slide right back into her tightness. The feel of her hips slamming back into his pelvis would only encourage him to fuck her some more. It was bloody hard to hold off once she started coming so he could fuck her longer.

His balls would tighten when she started quaking, and his cock would happily eject his seed into her if he let it. More often than not, he had to give his cock its way. The good thing was Lee would let him come back for more later on.

Sean often found that later, was not always that long to wait. If Lee was in a horny mood, then later could be even sooner. Lee seemed to get him back up, in no time flat. The damn woman only had to touch him. Or give him that look she had developed.

He was still behaving like a randy schoolboy who had found a girl who would let him fuck her for the first time. He grinned at the thought of being with her again. He loved being with Lee even if they weren’t in bed.

Sean was one happy man.


Dinner that night was more relaxed like before the fateful jump.

People were on the mend, and things had settled down. Most of the bedrooms that got wet were now dried out, checked for electrical faults out and back in service. Gary and his girls loved their new digs and the sleeping arrangements in general.

Sean was amused that Gary was probably getting as much or even more sex than he was. He sure was smiling a lot lately. Neither, Juanita nor Penny was hard on the eye for anyone. The fact Gary got to crawl into bed with both of them, had a few of the guys giving him envious looks.

Gary, for his part, took the new status quo in his stride. Personally, he was bloody amazed either of the girls wanted him. He had been chasing Juanita for more than a year before they came on this trip. They would get together for a month or two, but then her other itch needed scratching, and they would split up for a while.

He was now wondering why his dumb brain couldn’t accept that, while she loved him, she had other needs that he just couldn’t fulfil. It hadn’t meant she loved him less. After Lee’s interference, Juanita had carted him and Penny off to her room and sat them down for a frank talk.

The session that followed would be embedded in Gary’s brain forever. He had never had sex with two women before, and he soon found he was randy as a boar in a pen with two sows in heat. When the girls started kissing each other, he found it very sexy. They had made him sit on the bed and watch them.

Then they started peeling the clothes off each other, and the kisses moved to other parts of their bodies. Gary watched Juanita suck and lick Penny’s lovely puppies. Then Penny did it to Juanita. Watching the girl’s tongue and suck on each other’s breasts had Gary every exited as he wanted to lick some titty too.

When Juanita dropped to her knees, and stuck her face into Penny’s cunnie and started licking and sucking, his cock had been so hard it had throbbed and glowed red. He watched Juanita slide her tongue in and out of Penny, and then she sucked her hard.

Penny certainly seemed to like what Juanita was doing because she was thrusting her hips into Juanita’s face. Juanita then put her hand up between Penny’s legs, and Gary watched as her hand started off slowly and then moved faster and faster. Her fingers pushing in and pulling out of Penny with wet, slurpy noises, as Juanita continued sucking on Penny’s clit.

Penny was humping into Juanita’s face and holding her head while making noises that only excited Gary more. Gary had to release his cock from his shorts. He was soon sliding his hand up and down his rock-hard cock, in time to Juanita’s thrusts into Penny.

As sexy as it was watching the girls, he wished his cock was where Juanita’s hand was. To his surprise, Juanita stopped before either of them came. She kissed her way back up Penny, to finish on her lips. “I want to watch you fuck Gary,” she told Penny.

She led Penny over to Gary and got her to help her strip his clothes off. Gary was more than willing to help the girls with this task. Juanita then laid a big wet kiss on him, and he got a taste of Penny second-hand. She then kissed her way down him, and he groaned when her lips wrapped themselves around his cock.

Juanita was the best cocksucker he had ever had the pleasure of experiencing and Gary was more than willing to spread his legs for her. Penny leant in and gently kissed him. He let her explore but didn’t touch her. As Penny deepened the kiss, Juanita sucked hard, and Gary was soon groaning into Penny’s mouth.

Penny released his lips and giggled, “She’s pretty good, isn’t she?”

“Oh yeah,” Gary had to agree and then groaned again. Penny gently grabbed his head and dragged it down to her tit. Gary latched on and was more than happy, to suck on that luscious globe. He lightly ran his fingers over the other breast and felt Penny push it into his hand, giving him permission to explore.

Gary squeezed the thick long nipple as he happily sucked on the other and humped his cock into Juanita’s hot sucking mouth at the same time. He felt he was getting close to coming when Juanita slid off him. He released Penny’s tit and looked down at Juanita, wondering why she had stopped.

“On the bed stud, I want to ride your face,” she told him.

Gary flicked his eyes at Penny. She kissed him again and ran her fingers up his length and squeezed gently. “I get to ride you,” she told him with a big grin.

Gary couldn’t scoot back on the bed fast enough. When Juanita climbed on his face and Penny on his throbbing cock, he was surprised he lasted as long as he did. Penny had a lovely tight cunnie, and he had to groan into Juanita’s box then sucked her clit hard as he thrust up into Penny.

Gary soon learnt that the little lady liked to ride hard and fast and she gripped like a vice. He was sure Juanita deliberately kept distracting him just so he didn’t come too soon. She had climbed on, so she faced Penny, and he could hear her sucking and licking on Penny’s tits as the younger girl rode his throbbing cock.

He grabbed Juanita’s hips hard and thrust his tongue into her, as Penny came down on his cock and gripped and rolled her hips on him again and again. When Penny eventually came on him, he had sucked Juanita so hard she came on his face with a yell. With relief and a long moan of pleasure, he happily released into Penny’s vibrating cunnie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.