Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 11: Jumping to the Asteroid Belt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11: Jumping to the Asteroid Belt - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- March - Week 11 --

Lee, Sean and Miss Piggy were up on the observation deck.

They were looking at the array of rocks that were passing overhead. The ship had slowed down considerably. The asteroids looked like clouds passing overhead with a slow breeze pushing them even though it was the ship that was moving the slightly faster of the two.

Lee pointed at one. “That’s a bit weird,” she said. “If I didn’t know better, I would have said that one had been cut by a high-powered photon laser torch.”

“Which one?” Sean asked, intrigued.

Lee stood and looked harder at the back of the massive asteroid as the ship came up behind it and pointed again. “Hmm, that one there and see that one over there, too,” she said as she pointed out the asteroids.

Nicko and Eze attracted by Lee’s actions, joined her and Sean. “See,” said Lee turning to Nicko. “It looks like a hot cut. Even giving that melted sheen. You can even see different rock strata along with the cut,” Lee looked at Eze. “Asteroids don’t just shear like that do they?”

Eze and Nicko were also studying the asteroids that Lee had pointed to as they slid past. “Oh my! Are we recording this Nicko?” said an excited Eze.

“Yes, of course,” Nicko answered. He then looked at Lee. “You are going to make some people very happy,” he said.

Lee bemused asked, “Why?”

Nicko explained, “From the information, we have been able to put together so far, there is one school of thought that this outer belt is not an unformed planet but one that blew up. However, they have been trying to work out why it blew up to support their theory.”

Sean said, “What? Do they think aliens blew up the planet?”

Nicko laughed his big belly laugh. “Some,” he laughed again. On a more serious note, he said, “Actually if this planet had the unfortunate happenstance that it was in the way of a spear of energy from an exploding supernova, it could explain what we are seeing.”

“The combinations of energy’s could well have cut through the planet after the gamma rays irradiated its surface. Particularly, if it had a very dense layer surrounding a molten core.”

“It has been postulated before, that this can happen. If the supernova happened around ten to fifteen billion years ago, it could also explain why Tychy is at the development phase, we think it is at.”

“Many people believe if we could push Mars into the right orbit, it could easily become habitable, especially if we seed it and help it form a better atmosphere. Of course, it would take a huge amount of energy to do this.”

“A spear could also explain why the other planets here, have not been affected. If they happened to be on the other side of Delta, out of the way at the time. Delta would have protected them enough from any stray radiation and the explosion of this planet.”

“For these cuts to still be on the asteroids, suggests they were fused into an extremely hard surface. This also advocates the supernova explanation. Those asteroids aren’t tumbling. They are spinning, so they would deflect other rocks. This would explain why we can still see the cuts,” Nicko concluded.

“Cool, I can dig that. Well that looks like and other problem solved by the Red Lady,” Lee concluded grinning at Sean.

The boys cracked up at Lee beating Sean to the punch. He hugged her and kissed her forehead, “You are one class act Lee.”

To which she just shrugged. Lee yawned, “It’s a tough job solving the problems of the universe. Sean, I think a nap before work is on the cards, I have another busy night ahead, and I didn’t get as much sleep today.”

Sean nodded in agreement and escorted her and Miss Piggy to their room. This time he grabbed a coffee and a book and then climbed into bed. Lee got to curl up on his tummy to go to sleep while he massaged her scalp and read his book until it was time to wake her.

Lee felt better when she headed off to work. Sean had let her sleep, but she woke at 23:00 hours. Waking to an erect cock in her face, she decided she had time to help Junior to go to sleep before she headed off to work.

She loved giving Sean blowjobs. It took some effort the first couple of times she got him down her throat. Swallowing his cock wasn’t easy, as you have to control the gag reflex.

Lee had decided to treat it like sculling a ‘half-yard glass’ of beer. An old college boyfriend had taught her the trick of how to keep the top of the throat open while pouring, and how to let the beer run down her throat without actually swallowing.

He had explained the lower oesophagus contracted automatically, and by forcing the throat open, it wasn’t able to fully close. He had told Lee that it was a ‘Jedi mind trick’. Lee thought that her friend and Gary would have gotten on great.

He wasn’t happy that she learnt to out scull him. She didn’t tell him that her grandfather had taught her when she was little how to control different muscle groups. So, she had no trouble leaning his trick.

Sean seemed to appreciate her efforts. If anything, he got even harder and longer as she worked her way down to the base. She liked to start out slow warming that thick head up first by swirling her tongue around it.

Then Lee tickled the slit and his frenulum with the point of the tongue until his cock started jumping, and Sean was moaning. Lee then began sliding down lower rubbing her tongue side to side across his shaft.

She’d slid down until he got to the back of her throat. She liked to work the top half for a couple of minutes as she opened her throat and let him start to slide down it.

She couldn’t totally stop her throat from constricting on his head.

But as he seemed to groan in pleasure, each time she did, so didn’t worry about it. She even deliberately did it to him and had to not chuckle when his hips rose in response. Once he was in and out of her throat a couple of times, she was better able to keep it open. She could then bob up and down on his cock with more speed.

Sean also liked her gently squeezing and rubbing his balls when she hit bottom with her mouth. She loved sliding all the way down then back up. Then down and do a couple of short strokes then start all over again.

It always got his hips rocking, and once his balls tighten up in her hand, she knew he was close. He either grabbed her shoulder or tightened his fingers in her hair just before he came. She didn’t mind being at the base when he did. But she preferred to pull back, so she could suck on his head while he blew his load into her.

Lee liked to actually swallow his cum rather than just have it blown down her throat. She also cherished that he didn’t try to hold her head in position when he came. Yep, giving Sean a blowjob now and then was no hardship at all.

Lee wondered why she didn’t really like doing them before. Maybe it was the smell. Sean’s smell was like nectar to her, and she loved sniffing him. She had known other guys who didn’t smell as good, so it didn’t encourage her at all.

Sean, of course, wasn’t happy with her having all the fun. She soon found herself on her back being licked out enthusiastically. The man had a long tongue and long fingers and knew how to use them both.

Lee loved the way he would flatten his tongue across her cunnie lips as he licked up then jabbed the point in as he got to the top. It made her shiver every time he did it. Then he would jam his nose into her clit and wiggle it.

He’d stick that tongue in her honeypot as far as he could, then suck on her as he withdrew his flicking tongue before stabbing her with it again and again. It was delicious and always got her hips rocking.

Sean could do this for a full minute before he had to come up for a breath. He’d lick her all over again then go back for more. She didn’t think she had ever lasted more than about ten minutes before she was quaking in his mouth.

Then he would jam his fingers in her cunnie or in her arse or both and keep her high until she was just quivering jelly. He always seemed to know she wasn’t much use on top if he did this to her.

He then either took her from behind or in good old missionary position. She loved feeling that long cock slipping inside her pulsing cunnie. This often seemed to quieten and relax her while he kept his strokes slow and long.

However, once he started moving faster and started slamming his cock into her, so she could feel his balls slapping her and the wall to her womb flexing, she was off and racing again.

When she felt his balls tighten and try to enter her with his cock, so her cunnie lips were stretched to the max, it always triggered her. She was soon shuddering all over the place until he blew.

She loved it when his hips and arse shivered between her thighs if he was on top or against her arse if he was doing her from behind. Once he had stiffened and come, then he would go back to those long slow strokes to help bring her back to Earth.

Sometimes she thought he enjoyed the slow strokes while she quaked on him, as much as he had getting her to that state in the first place. He was always reluctant to pull out of her. Yep, life was pretty good these days. She, sure as shit stunk, Lee had no complaints about her sex life.

As far as she was concerned, her lover was awesome outside the sack as well. Sean had warned her he could be possessive. However, the only times she noticed it was when Rodger or Essco came near her, and she felt he was more protective than possessive.

Sean certainly had better control than Debora anyway. Her jealousy could be bloody annoying as far as Lee was concerned. How Kyle put up with it, she didn’t know. Kyle had always been an easy-going bloke who loved to talk to people of all sexes and ages.

Lee had hoped that after two months, Debora would have gotten the hint that Kyle was happy with what he had with her. But if anything, Debora had gotten worse. She would be downright catty if she found another woman talking to Kyle.

She was getting just as bad if he was talking to one of the single guys without others around. Maybe she sensed a restlessness in Kyle that he wasn’t aware he was projecting. About the only good thing was that she seemed to be less possessive if Kyle was with her and Sean or any of the other married couples.

Although why she thought couples were safe had Lee confused. Lee knew of several couples on board who had no objections to sharing with others, both male and female either on a one to one basis or as a group basis.

Rabbit may have told Debora that he would not have sex with a married person without the other partner’s approval. Yet, he may not have qualified that in the past, he was just as happy to have sex with a couple if he was asked.

She remembered the second job they took together. It was for a three-week cruise out to Saturn on what was for all intent and purpose a private sky-yacht. One of the wives of the three couples on-board found out that Kyle swung both ways, so she had approached him.

When he told her, he wouldn’t do anything unless both she and her husband asked, she got her husband to ask. So, Kyle ended up spending most of the three weeks tripping between the three rooms of the married couples.

Lee had to laugh after the trip when he received a big bonus for ‘services rendered’. Kyle had told her while he was happy to have a varied sex life, he didn’t really appreciate being treated as a man whore.

Lee wondered what Debora would say if she told her that Tony Paora from hydroponics had been eyeing off her and Kyle. Lee knew that Tony swung both ways due to a conversation with Ellen Keene one of the grunts.

Ellen had noticed their new friendship with Tony. To be honest, Lee thought that he would fit in well with Kyle. Tony was an easy-going guy too. He had a good sense of humour as many Kiwis’ did.

He wasn’t hard on the eyes with a trim physic, curly dark brown hair and the light brown completion typical of mixed Maori heritage. He had the nice long legs of a runner and a tight arse she knew from experience Kyle would like. Tony looked pretty good in a jumpsuit too.

Including Tony might even help Debora to stop being so possessive if some of her attention was diverted. Ellen had told her Tony was interested in both Kyle and Debora, and he wasn’t half-bad in bed either.

While not as big as Sean, (the joy of group showers in the Army is that nothing is private) Tony didn’t lack in that department. Ellen had also told Lee that Tony paid plenty of attention to his partner.

The main reason they hadn’t stayed together was she knew of his preoccupation for Kyle and Debby. Plus, Abe Piccolo the electrician from her team had started paying attention to her, and she realised she was attracted to him more than she was to Tony.

Lee was also a little worried about Kyle being exclusive with Debbie. It wasn’t in his nature to only have one partner. She knew he often enjoyed having a male partner, as often as he had a female one or even better, both at the same time.

She would have to think about Kyle’s problem.


Lee spent a quiet but productive night at work.

Rolo and Mik the other two shift electricians didn’t really like spending hours fixing blown circuit cards. They had asked her if it was okay if she picked up their slack if they picked up some of her general maintenance.

They would try to keep the problems of the crew to dayshift and afternoon shift. Lee agreed as she preferred to keep her mind busy. It made her shift seem faster. Plus, she hated dealing with the petty problems of the crew who couldn’t seem to help, breaking shit.

After her shift, Lee was happy to go wake Sean and then head to the gym for their morning exercises. A couple weeks before, Terry and Jim had found they could rearrange one of the storage areas that joined onto the gym so they could make the space bigger.

Lee’s class now had about twenty regulars and another twenty that split, so half came one day and the other half the next. This came about because the Captain had said he would refuse to let the personnel go planet side if they didn’t pass their physicals.

Tina Breeder, who worked the afternoon shift in Hydroponics with Tony was also an exercise buff. She had started an earlier fitness class for the less fit, not long after the ship left port. She did a lesson in the afternoon before her shift as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.