Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 9: Jumping to Baal

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Jumping to Baal - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- March - Week 10 --

Towards the middle of the week, they jumped to Baal.

Baal was about the same size of Tychy and was a hot volcanic planet with a toxic atmosphere very similar in composition to Venus. The axial tilt was not as significant as Venuses being approximately one hundred and thirty-two degrees. This meant that it spun in the same direction as the other planets, unlike our Venus.

It looked like a dirty red-brown and yellow ball from space, due to the high iron content and the volcanic ash in its atmosphere. Baal also didn’t rotate as slowly as Venus. One of its rotational years around Delta was only slightly longer than the time it took to complete a full rotational day.

As soon as orbit was established, they released the probe. The large monitors in the dinner were tuned into the probe. The feed from the satellite was displayed in two of the window shaped monitors so people could see what the surface looked like.

Once the probe was able to penetrate the atmosphere, they expected some good pictures. In the meantime, the Astro-Buffs were busy collecting information about the atmospheric make-up.

Lee had a busy ten days due to the strange fluctuating magnetic fields generated by Kylee. The ship had developed gremlins in many of the systems. They had even increased the distance that they orbited at after the first day. This was to try to stop things, breaking down so fast.

The magnetic field tended to fluctuate more than they had initially calculated, creating both electromagnetic and high-frequency interferences above the tolerances of the ship’s design. It had taken all three engineering crews four days once they broke obit, to check all the systems so they could head to Baal. This put them a few days behind on the schedule but ‘shit happened’, as Lee was heard to say.

Now they were orbiting Baal she had to get all the electronic spares back up to usable conditions. Several of the cleaning and maintenance robots were also out of action, and they had required her and Kyle’s attention. The crew had to chase several of the robots around the different levels to stop them from going in random patterns.

While being closer to Delta while they orbited Baal caused its own issues, the ship’s systems had been designed to handle these conditions, and she was behaving within parameters. The Captain even released the solar sails to replenish their energy stores faster.

Lee had been operating on twelve-hour workdays for as many days. Starting work for her shift earlier, so it didn’t interrupt their workout sessions. Lee relied on them for de-stressing. Plus, she felt that as she now had others relying on her, she had to meet her obligations to them.

Due to the gremlins, Sean had joined her crew to help, as it was a situation of all possible hands on deck. It meant that their sex life took a backward seat. But spending more time with Sean had been lee’s bonus, and she had enjoyed working with him, knowing she would miss him when he had to go back to his other duties.

Lee found that Sean was a little rusty. Plus, he didn’t know the systems like she did. However, once given a few directions, she could rely on him totally to carry out the checks and repairs required.

Sean had a deft hand and a quick mind, nutting problems out almost as fast as she did. Sean, Jim and Lee became virtually inseparable. They not only worked amicably together, they often came to the same conclusions unless Lee’s superior knowledge, overruled.

They soon developed a second nature as to when to help each other and what was to be done next. The boys didn’t have to rely on extensive instructions from her, nor did she need to double-check their work. Lee found that Sean never tried to take over, always referring back to her if unsure, and he was perfectly happy to carry out any task she gave him.

Sean also got his wish of being able to fall asleep with Lee and to wake with her, during the week they worked together. As Lee tended to sleep on her stomach and Sean tended to curl up to into her. She often woke with his arm wrapped around her back and a leg was thrown over one of hers. Or she woke to find herself pulled into his chest when he slept on his back.

If she turned on her side during sleep, then she woke with his leg between hers and a hand on her tit. Sean tended to prefer this position on wake up. He could slip into her from behind if she faced away or he would lift her leg with his and slip in from the front if she faced him.

Lee soon learnt that he always woke with a morning woody and she was more than happy sating his needs before the rest of the day intruded. She even remembered one occasion, when she had woken to find she was sprawled across his chest. His cock was firmly embedded in her, and he was fucking her slowly, while still asleep.

She had wiggled on him, and his hands had taken hold of her hips, and his thrusts had increased. It wasn’t until she sat down on him with her hands on his chest and dug her hips into his thrusts that his eyes suddenly opened.

He was obviously confused as to why he had a satyr on his hard cock. But lust soon took over, and he started ramming into her with earnest. He had moved his hands back to her tits and had pulled her down, so he could begin sucking and licking them with relish.

Lee meanwhile, worked his cock in and out of her appreciative cunnie. Sean pushed into her hard each time she came down and rolled her hips into him. As Lee started to get erratic due to her first orgasm, he turned her over and really went to town.

Fucking into Lee hard and fast until she was quivering jelly on his cock. He then slowed to long strokes and let her come down a little. He started increasing his pace again, once she had started pushing back into him again. He brought her quickly to her second orgasm, and this time came with her.

After she settled down again, he kissed her slowly and gently. “Good morning, beautiful. You have my permission to wake me like that every time as long as we live,” he smiled at her with obvious love in his eyes.

“Hey,” she said. “I woke to you helping yourself in your sleep. The motion of your cock moving in me was what woke me. I have no idea how I even got on your chest or how you got that monster in me while I slept.”

Sean looked thoughtful, “Well, I do remember having a vivid dream of you sliding up and down on my cock, and when I awoke that was happening, so I just went with it.”

“You are just a horny bastard. Now I know why you wanted us both on the same shift,” she replied.

“It must have been the rationing this week,” Sean responded totally unrepentant. “Junior missed dipping into your honeypot and addictions have to be fed,” he concluded.

Lee laughed and kissed him. She rolled him over, then bounced out of bed to get ready for dinner and the night shift.

Sean just grinned and soon followed.


While half the crew was happy, being the Astro-Buffs and the ship’s crew, the other half wasn’t.

The Greenies and Geo-Junkies were champing at the bit to get to either Tychy or Futura. Especially as on the fourth day of their orbit around Baal, they started receiving data and images back from the two planets.

The probes that were sent while they orbited Kylee had gotten close enough to send the ship usable data. A third probe had been launched to triangulate between the other two in an outer orbit between the two planets. Two of the other monitors were set up to display the data and pictures they were now being received from the twin planets.

These monitors had the largest groups of interested viewers. The data was updated on each half rotation when the ship happened to be in line with the middle probe.

The material they had could be constructed into two large domes or one large dome with three smaller satellite domes. When the plans were made for possible planetfall, it was determined that it would take about two weeks to set up the central dome.

Another two weeks were required to set up the living domes if they chose that option, and about the same amount of time if they wanted the second dome option. The fifth week would be required to complete the basic fit-out of the work areas if the team decided to stay.

The twin dome set up was able to house forty to forty-six people comfortably. It was to be used if the planet had a gravity that was greater than 1.3G or less than 0.7G. It had been determined that for humans to live outside this zone for any length of time, it would have irreversible effects on their bodies.

The compensators could be set up to keep the inside of the Domes between the acceptable extremes. The compensators they had brought with them were only designed for use in the twin dome configuration. The set up for four domes was only to be used if the gravity was in the tolerance zone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.