Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 3: A Shock for Debora

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Shock for Debora - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 7 --

Sean and Lee went to collect Sean’s stuff.

Kyle and Debora volunteered to help. Andre’ even gave them a couple of boxes. While Lee, Kyle and Debora packed. Sean said he had better have a quick word to the Captain, telling him of the move.

As he went to leave, Kyle followed him out the door. Kyle came back several minutes later. Lee and Debora were packing and discussing Sean’s books, so they didn’t see what Kyle did.

Considering how little stuff they had been allowed to bring, it didn’t take very long to pack the room. Sean got back and said, “Okay, peoples, it’s all set up.” He did a quick walk around to make sure they hadn’t missed anything. He even checked behind the bed and then grabbed the box allocated to him.

When they got to Lee’s room, Debora and Kyle were both amazed at the size of it and its amenities. Lee proudly showed them the piggy door. Miss Piggy soon showed them she knew how to use it, by coming in to see what all the fuss was about.

They decided to move both Lee’s and Sean’s books into the new central cupboard. They put Sean’s knick-knacks, where Lee’s books had been. Sean elected to have the end cupboard for his clothes, and Lee’s stayed where they were. In almost less time it took to pack Sean, they had unpacked him.

Lee offered coffee, and the four friends sat down to enjoy some quality time together. Kyle received a com and excused himself to go to the bathroom. He came out with a big grin on his face and gave Sean the thumbs up.

“Damn shame to see a double room go to waste now yours is empty, Sean,” Kyle said as he sat back on his wheelie chair and sipped his coffee.

“Oh, I bet there will be a fight over it,” said Debora excitedly. “I know of at least ten couples who are making do with single beds.”

“Not to mention a couple of highflyers, who thought they should have got a bigger room in the first place,” chipped in Kyle.

“Oh yeah, like Dr Tammy Bell. She constantly bitches about having to share a room. Mostly because Briana and Victor spend half the night fucking underneath her and don’t ask her to join in. Gosh if she wasn’t such a bitch they probably would,” giggled Debora.

Lee had to smile if you want the goss’ on anyone or anything you just ask Debora, Sandra or Natali Imani. They didn’t have a full media contingency aboard due to the length of the trip. Natali Imani was in charge of recording the journey for prosperity.

“Actually, I heard a rumour that the only way you could get in a double room if it became spare was if you were engaged,” contributed Sean.

“Bugger, does that mean we could get kicked out of here?” inquired a worried Lee.

“No, it was your room to start with, so it is still your room. That’s why it was okay for you to move in with me upstairs,” Sean reassured her.

“Thank fuck for that,” Lee said. “Because I’ll kick up a real stink if they try shifting us now.”

“Damn,” said Kyle with a big sigh. “That doesn’t give me much hope then, does it? Who would be foolish enough to marry a reprobate like me?”

After a pregnant pause, Sean said, “But I thought you had turned over a new leaf, Kyle?”

“Nothing worse than a reformed sinner, no one ever believes you will stay true,” Kyle said sadly. “Take Debora here, I know she wants me for my body, but I doubt she truly believes my heart is hers,” said Kyle.

Debora didn’t speak but looked at Kyle horrified. ‘What a horrible thing for him to say,’ she thought. ‘I’d have him in a heart-beat if I knew he loved me for me.’

“I’ve told her I love her at least a dozen times, but she just smiles at me and says, ‘Yes, dear’. I mean, what has a bloke got to do? Get down on bent knee or something.”

Kyle proceeded to get down on his knees in front of Debora and took her hands into his. Debora looked at him, not fully comprehending what he planned to do because she had never believed he would do it.

Kyle looked up at her uncertain face. He hoped like fuck what he was about to do works out as he hoped it would. “Debora Anne Smith, when I first met you, I thought, ‘What a hot babe’, and ‘She has the most awesome knockers’.”

He smiled at her because she knew this was true and went on. “Then I got to talk to you and spend time with you. I found you had an awesome personality to go with those knockers, and I was in lust. What can I say, I’m a boob lover?”

Everyone laughed. Lee, in particular, knew on a new ship, Kyle always wooed the chick with the biggest boobs he could find.

Kyle looked at Lee and then looked back at Debora. “The fact that Lee approves of you also put you high in my esteem. My little sister happens to be a good judge of character, except for me.”

“Why the hell she has put up with all my shit over the last couple of years, I can only put down to a sister’s tolerance.” He knew Debora wouldn’t be happy with him bringing Lee into this, but she had to understand, or it was all for nothing.

“The other week, Lee reamed me out over you. She pretty much told me to man-up or move on. I know you overheard part of the conversation. But I don’t think you fully understood the significance of it.”

“Like you Debora, I have had some bad relationships. I had lost my ability to trust my heart. Lee, in that direct yet honest, thump between the eyes way she has, taught me to trust again.”

“If she could love me even if it’s more like a brother, then hopefully someone else can love me for me too.” He took in a big breath and squeezed Debora’s hands.

“At first, when she started hanging out with the Lieutenant, I was very jealous. Yet I become more possessive and demanding of you Debora, which didn’t make any sense.”

“For a guy who is supposed to be crazy smart, when it comes to love, I’m a complete dunce. I was pretty confused, and that’s when I spoke to Sean about my feelings with regards to you and Lee.”

He looked at the surprised faces of Debora and Lee. “Yeah, contrary to popular belief, guys will talk about this shit. We just don’t do it like you ladies. So anyway, my buddy Sean here,” and he nodded at Sean who returned the nod. “He asked me some questions and then made me think about the answers.”

“We determined that I wasn’t jealous because I wanted Lee for myself as my partner, it was because I didn’t want to lose her friendship. I clung harder to you Debora forsaking all others because the thought of losing you damn near ripped out my heart. This could only mean one thing.”

He took another a deep breath and putting one of his hands into a pocket he pulled out a little square box and opening it. He then presented it to her, “I love you, Debora Anne Smith. I can’t contemplate not having you in my life, so will you marry me and be my wife?”

Debora looked at him in shock and denial, “You are asking me to marry you, just because you want a bigger bed?”

She looked at Lee and Sean to see if they also shared her disbelief in this guy. In Lee’s face, she found disappointment, but it was directed at her, not Kyle. When she looked at Sean, she saw sadness, but it also was directed at her and not Kyle.

Debora looked back at Kyle. She watched the tears welling in his eyes and saw the worst beaten dog look, she had ever witnessed. Her own heart broke when she realised, she had just shattered this wonderful man’s heart and world.

All because she didn’t trust and believe in Kyle’s sincerity that he could love her, as broken as she was. She had caused this much unhappiness. “Oh shit, shit, shit,” she said. “I am so sorry, Kyle. That was the most horrible thing I have ever said.”

Tears streamed down her face, and she hic-coughed. “How could you love me? I’m a horrible, horrible person and I don’t deserve someone as wonderful as you. You couldn’t possibly love me. I’m all broken and bad and...” Debora cried in earnest sobbing into her hands.

Kyle was at a loss. He had offered her his heart, and she had stomped on it, not believing he was sincere. All because she didn’t think anyone could love her for herself. Man, someone did a real number on Debora in the past, and he didn’t know how to help her.

“Oh, for fuck’s sake!” cried Lee. “Have I gotta fix every darn thing?” She stood up, walked over to Debora and smacked her hard across one of the hands that Debora held to her face.

Debora looked up in shock at being hit, to see a very pissed-off Lee standing beside Kyle’s kneeling body.

Lee put one hand on her hip and shook a finger at Debora. “Fuck, you can be a stupid, self-centred bitch at times, Debora. It must be the blonde hair, big-tit syndrome. It’s time to grow up girl and bloody stop being sorry for yourself.”

“So, you have had some shitty relationships. And some arsehole tried to convince you that you were only good enough to look at and fuck. If I ever find that arsehole, I will personally fuck his face with my fist for you,” Lee growled.

Sean and Kyle exchanged a look, and both silently agreed, they wouldn’t like to be the poor bastard, if Lee ever did get her hands on him.

“You think you have problems? Well look at this man,” she pointed at Kyle. “For the last three years, I have had to watch my best friend jump from one rabbit hole to the next. While he desperately tried to find a woman, he could trust with his heart.”

“Who didn’t just want him for his big dick and the good time he could give her. I can’t tell you how many times I have had to pick him up as the stupid bitches walked away. I’ve had to convince him to keep looking because his love was out there.”

“Then, he met you. I have finally seen him happy with his choice because he was ready to trust you with his heart. Fuck girl, if this man wasn’t in love with you, then he isn’t capable of love, and I know that is not true.”

Lee fixed Debora with a hard look, “Debora, do you love Kyle? Straight question and I want a straight answer.”

Debora sniffed, shook her head up and down and said, “Yes.”

“Good, next question. Do you want to be married to Kyle?”

Debora looked at Kyle and smiled for the first time, “Yes, very much so.”

Lee then turned to Kyle, “Kyle, do you still want to marry Debora, ditty moments and all?”

Kyle looked at Debora with hope in his eyes, “Yes, very much so, with all my heart.”

“Then for fuck’s sake, give her the ring,” said an exasperated Lee.

Kyle took the ring from the box and put it on the hand Debora offered to him and then just looked at her.

“Well, kiss the silly cow,” Lee said. Kyle stood and pulled Debora into his body and kissed her soundly.

Lee clapped. “Yeah, couldn’t happen to a nicer couple,” she said. She stepped forward and kissed them both on their cheeks.

“Thank fuck, that’s over,” she then turned to Sean who had been trying so hard not to laugh at Lee’s solution that he had his knuckle in his mouth. “Sean, my darling dearest, can you do me a favour?”

“Yes, my love,” Sean replied, still trying not to laugh.

“Could you escort these to crazed love-birds up to your old room? Hopefully, a night spent fucking in a decent bed will help them sort out their silly little issues. Kyle can reprogram the door tomorrow and if anyone has any objections to them being in that room, just tell them to come and talk to me about it,” said Lee.

“Yes, my love,” said Sean. Even he was not game to piss her off anymore. Plus, he agreed with her solution.

Lee’s minder beeped twice. “As for you two, all I can say is love makes an arse out of all of us. Now, piss-off the lot of you, I have to get ready for work,” and she shooed them all out of the door.

Sean came back about ten minutes later to find Lee coming out of the shower wearing just a towel. She was using it to finish drying her long red curly hair. One thick curly strand of which was wrapped around one of her titties framing it.

Sean walked up to her and took her in his arms. He then kissed her until she melted into his body. “Well, my ‘Red Lady of the Night’ it looks like you have slain another dragon,” he informed her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.