Delta: Original
Chapter 16: A frank discussion

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16: A frank discussion - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 5 --

Lee woke, stretched and found she had moulded herself into Sean’s side.

Sean’s low rumbling voice caused a shiver to run down her spine. “Did you sleep well, my love?” he asked gently while idly running his fingers up and down her backside. Lee hitched herself up on his chest so she could see his face.

“What was that?” she asked with a mystified look on her beautiful face.

“What my love?” he asked gently.

“What we just did,” she qualified. Sean smiled the maddening little smile that drove her to want to kiss him senseless. He leant forward and gently kissed her forehead.

“We made love Lee. Love,” and he kissed her softly again.

Lee screwed up her little nose in thought and frowned. She looked at him honestly, “Is it always like that?”

Sean smiled and kissed her again, “Sometimes yes, sometimes no, it generally depends on the moods of the participants.”

Lee seemed to accept that. Sean smiled again as she screwed up her nose again. She obviously had another question that was important to her, but she was worried it would upset him.

“Is that why you were apologising before for being too quick those times? Even though I had thought that you were wonderful. But because you knew there could be more?”

“Yes, my darling. As much as I also enjoyed each and every one of those times with you. We will probably have a lot more of those types of times when it is quick but very intense. But when two people are in sync with each other, sometimes the act of making love is just even more wonderful.”

Sean watched her expressive face. ‘Okay,’ he thought. ‘This one would be a doozy’.

“H ... how did you learn, so much about love?”

Sean pulled her up into a sitting position. He got off the bed to get a towel. He handed it to her so she could wipe herself. He got the plate of nibbles and a couple of bottles of water put them on the bed between them and sat cross-legged opposite her.

Taking a cube of watermelon, he nibbled on if for a minute as he marshalled his thoughts. He placed the rind back on the plate. “Eat,” he said. “I’m going to tell you a story. And yes, you can ask questions.”

“Okay,” giggled Lee. Finding that she was still hungry, she complied. She grabbed a chicken, cheese and tomato sanga and started to eat.

“Right, here goes. This isn’t a particularly pretty story are you sure you want to hear it?” Sean asked a little nervous at baring his soul to her.

“If you feel you need to tell it, then I will listen,” Lee said simply.

“Right, well, when I was a very young man at all of nine and ten, I saw what I thought at that time was the most beautiful girl in the world. I had just started University where I was to study a double degree of Electrical and Electronics Engineering that was to take me four years,” he said, raising his eyebrows at her.

He raised a finger as he had seen her do, “And no, at the time I didn’t finish, but we will get to that. Okay, so I see this girl, and you’ve got to remember I was a dorky looking beanpole back then.”

“Oh no,” Lee said, studying his face. “You may have been slim, but dork, no. You are one of those guys who just get better looking as you get older; it would have been there to see.”

Sean leaned forward and kissed her, “Thank you for pumping up my ego, my love.”

Lee giggled, “Sorry, I interrupted. You saw this girl...”

“Yeah, Ryanne. She was studying Art and Music, and she was two years older than I was and one year ahead of me. She was taller than you are and very slim, what most people would call willowy.”

“She also had red hair like you, but hers was lighter, blonder, not the gorgeous deep burnished colour that yours is. She was also very rich and very spoilt, but I didn’t know that at the time. Anyway, I had the hots for her real bad.”

Lee giggled again and popped another sanga into her mouth. So far, she liked his story.

“For the first year I was at college, I tried everything to get her to notice me. Fortunately, for me, I also finally started filling out and looked less like a beanpole by the start of the second year. I think joining the cricket club helped there.”

“Anyway, this flyer came out, and they wanted some guys to audition for some parts in a play. Now I knew Ryanne was in the Drama club. And this finally was my chance to get her to notice me,” he stopped and popped a grape into his mouth.

“So, did you get the part?” Lee was getting into the story and wanted more.

“Did I get the part? I got the leading man’s part. I think it was my height,” he surmised.

“Oh no, you would have been a real cutie. I bet you would have had the girls swooning in the aisle,” she said. She was holder hands together between her breasts lifting them up, which distracted Sean from his tale as his eyes locked onto the little cherry nipples.

“Go on ... go on...” Lee urged, picking up some grapes to eat not realising the effect she was having on Sean.

“Yes, well, hmm ... I got the part, and I got the girl. I was in seventh heaven. About this time, I also got the news that my father had become very wealthy. He even offered to send me to a better college even to America if I wished. But I was with my love, so I refused.”

“Everything went pretty well for about another eighteen months or so until I was twenty-two. I came into a small inheritance of my own from my mother’s uncle.”

“At around this time, Ryanne’s father had made some bad investments. He was in financial difficulties, which I didn’t find out about until much later. A month or so after I got the inheritance, Ryanne tells me she is pregnant.”

“Oh, don’t tell me, you fell for the oldest trick in the book?” Lee asked horrified.

“I was young and thought I was in love. I thought she was the love of my life. We pretty much did everything together, went everywhere together, unless I was studying. We had even moved in together.”

“The thought of Ryanne having my child was intoxicating to me. I wasn’t aware that I could even have kids. Just because my father was capable didn’t mean that I was too, you know. I was pretty chuffed.”

“Anyway, a month later, we were married. Two weeks after that, my darling is in hospital, she had lost the baby. I didn’t find out until much later that she’d had an illegal abortion.”

“She nearly died on the table. It was because she was further along than she told the doctors she was, and there were complications,” he said sadly.

Tears coursed down Lee’s face, “My poor, poor man,” she said, and she leaned forward, she kissed Sean tenderly and took his hand in hers.

Sean cleared his tightened throat; he was amazed that losing the baby still hurt after all this time. After a sip of water, he continued, “So to make a long story short, we grew apart. Actually, looking back I think we had been for a while, but I didn’t or wouldn’t see it.”

“I was pretty devastated by the loss of the baby, and it was my child, my father had the foetus tested before we buried him. The fact that I had nearly lost her as well threw me for a loop. I threw myself into my studies to block out the pain.”

“After she recovered, Ryanne reacted by going out with her rich friends without me. She started coming home drunk or stoned or both. Then she would disappear for days and then weeks, and she was constantly demanded money.”

“She wouldn’t let me touch her unless she was drunk or stoned. This didn’t make for the best sex or the best of relationships. Things got really bad when she came home one-night reeking of sex and another man’s cologne, which nearly killed me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.