Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Chapter 15: The Third Jump

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Third Jump - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- February - Week 5 --

Lee was rudely awoken for the third day in a row.

Having her breath slammed out of her chest wasn’t pleasant. At least she’d had a good six hours of sleep. She had been shagged by the time she and Jim had cleaned up and headed home. She had almost forgotten to pick up Miss Piggy when she crawled into bed.

She idly wondered how Kyle was faring. He had pulled an all-nighter as well. She sprung out of bed to let her piglet out. She put piggy’s water and dinner back on the floor. ‘Fuck I’m starving,’ she thought.

She jumped into the shower and made it hot. She let the water wash over her for a while, easing the tensions out of her body. She loved having a hot shower after a big night at work. She decided she had better wash her hair.

She had just put the strawberry smelling shampoo in and looked down to see Miss Piggy happily rolling on her back in the shower basin. So, Lee had to wash her as well. She was beginning to think the pig just liked the smell of the shampoo.

Climbing into a clean set of exercise clothes, she then went looking for food. The usual assortments of snacks were being put into the open fridge when she got there. She was trying to make up her mind when Andre’ came out of the kitchen.

“Ah... , the Lady of the hour,” he bowed to her.

“Sorry?” said the bemused Lee.

“Miss Lee, the whole ship knows you saved us all from doom,” Andre’ informed her as he put his right hand over his heart.

“You must have me mixed up with someone else,” she said, shaking her head.

“Oh... , no... , no... , no ... The Mr Kyle, he told everyone at breakfast,” Andre’ said candidly.

“Bloody Rabbit, I am going to kill him.”

“Miss Lee, I have not seen you in here since dinner. When did you last eat?” he asked. He looked at her as if she was about to blow away in the next strong breeze.

“Hmm... , Jim and I scoffed some sangas down around 15:30,” she told him.

“Tisk ... tisk ... tisk ... you are not looking after yourself. Go ... sit ... I will bring you some special food, courtesy of the Captain and me. You do not want this rubbish. Go ... go...” and she was shooed to a table by Andre’s waving hands.

Lee stopped on the way to grab her favourite Arabic coffee. She flopped into the corner of one of the plush alcoves with the rounded bench seats, which split the hall from the dining room.

Fortunately, there were only a handful of people in the dining hall. She felt less conspicuous hidden in the corner seat with the high sides that provided a little privacy.

She still felt a little rung out, but she definitely felt a lot better than yesterday. That was a very intense day. Mind you, she was not very impressed with her current alarm clock.

‘Shit,’ she thought. She had heard of people needing a bomb to go off to get them out of bed. However, the wormhole jumps were certainly a bit excessive. She wondered why it seemed even worse than she remembered on this bloody bucket.

She stretched, yep, some food and then a workout, will get her up and going again. A shadow dropped across her, and she looked up into the most gorgeous dark blue eyes she had ever seen. Sean bent down and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

‘Shit, eyes and lips like his should be outlawed,’ she thought, as the familiar spasm clenched her cunnie and made her instantly wet. The thought of a different type of food was starting to come to mind.

“Hi sexy, I hear you have been out slaying dragons, again,” he said, as he sat beside her on the bench seat close enough to touch. He took her hand in his and rubbed his thumb across her palm.

‘Damn, damn, and double damn. If he keeps that up, I’ll be orgasming in minutes and end up glued to the seat,’ Lee thought. His words finally penetrated her sex-dazed brain.

“Dragons?”

“Yeah, you know, the ‘White Knight’ or is it, ‘The Red Lady of the Night’ who goes out and saves the world?” he said grinning.

“Shit, not you too?” she giggled. Sean laughed, that soft, gentle laugh that shot even more desire to Lee’s nether regions and made her nipples hard.

“Miss Lee, your afternoon snacks,” said Andre’. He placed a huge plate of mixed finger foods and fruits in front of her.

“Oh, fuck me! Oysters!” she breathed out in disbelief.

“Compliments of Captain Clark, someone told him of your little fetish, and he has graciously dug into his limited supply. Apparently, you both share this fixation. Sadly, they have been frozen, but one must tolerate some savagery in space. Enjoy, and I thank you again,” Andre’ bowed low and left.

Lee stared after him for a moment. However, the smell of the oysters on what smelt like the strong, salty goat’s cheese that she loved, made her stomach rumble and her mouth water.

“Sorry,” she said to Sean. “But I really have to try this.”

Lee lifted the thin water cracker up and sniffed again with her eyes closed, before placing the whole thing into her mouth. She chewed it around several times. She breathed out, “Oh fuck me, this is orgasmic,” and then continued chewing.

Sean slipped her other hand off the table and into his lap, placing it on his very evident erection, “You woman, are the one who is orgasmic.”

Lee looked at the blaze of desire, which made his eyes shine. She picked his hand up and placed it in between her legs. She stretched one leg along the side bench seat and dropped the other leg over his left knee, to give him maximum access.

She then placed her own hand back where it had been and dragged her fingernails up a down, his very stiff cock. She smiled at him wickedly, picked up another cracker, placing it into her mouth, and with her eyes closed, she chewed as she continued torturing his member with her nails.

She jumped and then moaned when she felt Sean’s long fingers rub her clit through her shorts. Not happy with the barrier, he slipped his fingers down the side of her short but loose shorts leg and found her hot, bare cunnie.

“No lid for the honeypot?” he queried.

Lee shrugged, “I hate knickers crawling up my arse, so I never wear them.”

She watched Sean frown, and his hand stilled momentarily. His head tilted as he looked at the frank expression on her face.

“No, you don’t do you. I have never taken a pair off you.”

She shrugged, grabbed another oyster cracker in one hand and ripped his piss flap forward with the other so she could pull his cock out. She ran a short nail along its proud length without any barriers in her way.

Sean hissed, and his cock jumped fully to attention. He twisted, so his back was at an angle to the room. It gave her better access to him and him to her. He pushed two fingers deep into her wet honeypot and slowly pumped them in and out of her.

He found he could smell her as well, and it made him even harder. Lee groaned around the cracker in her mouth and found her hips were rocking up into his fingers on each stroke he made.

“You don’t wear a bra under your jumpsuits either, do you?” he ground out as her roughed strong hand wrapped around his torrid cock and started jerking him off. He never thought he would find a strong work-hardened hand on his cock erotic, but hers were. He also could not believe they were doing this in the dining room.

“Nope, don’t need one. Plus, they get itchy and scratchy when I sweat. I only wear one with my gym clothes, because the tops are so thin and my nipples get scratched if they bounce too much,” she answered.

She then proceeded to savour another cracker as she jerked his cock harder, even sliding up to his head and squeezing it. Sean was staring at her ridged nipples that were poking out at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.