Delta: Original
Chapter 6: Sean’s Job

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Sean’s Job - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

-- January - Week 3 --

Lieutenant Sean Watson was in his office early.

He was looking at the dozen reports that had accumulated over the last couple of weeks. They were about the theft or removal and then the replacement in some cases, of different items from different departments on the ship.

If he didn’t know better, the acts of theft were being done just to piss people off. Alternatively, they were done to make everyone suspect others of sabotaging their work. ‘Fuck!’ he thought. ‘We have barely gotten out of the solar system, and I’m already dealing with this sort of nonsense.’

Sean’s primary objective was the protection of the scientists if they ever made landfall on a new planet. His second would be the construction of the domes if they elected to stay. His day job on the ship was as security. It wasn’t particularly his favourite thing to do, but it was part of the job he had signed on for.

He was beginning to wonder if someone didn’t want this voyage to continue. Sean speculated that he might only have half of the picture. He decided to call up the maintenance logs. Scanning through the records, Sean noticed several discrepancies.

While the day shift was reasonably well maintained, the afternoon shift log was haphazard. Half the entries simply listed the place of the job with no times and no details about what was actually required to complete the job or what happened.

When he hit the night shift-log, it was a very different story. Every minute was allocated with a location of the job. It was followed by a description of the problem, who worked on it and then how it was solved. Each entry had a list of any parts that had been booked out, repaired, replicated or recycled.

He noted that Lee’s name was against most of the entries. He even found that if she was working with one or more of the other crew members on her shift, she tended to input the reports for all the people involved. He wasn’t really surprised.

He remembered the night when he had gone to her assistance outside Debora’s room. He could remember watching her lean muscled body as he had walked down the hallway.

He had admired the way she had twisted Essco’s arm back and slammed him against the wall. She had moved so fast and fluidly he knew she had defence training. He had appreciated the sight of her firm butt when the hall lights outlined it.

She had calmly stood there effortlessly holding her attacker and didn’t act further despite Essco’s provocation. He wasn’t sure that he would have been as restrained as Lee had been.

As he’d gotten closer to her, he could pick out her cute features. She had sexy, emerald eyes and a pert little nose. He remembered the effect those eyes had on him and shuddered. Not to mention those lush, cherry coloured lips.

He loved the dark, vibrant red, curly hair as well. It always seemed to be busy trying to escape the long braid down her back as it had when they were up on the observation deck. He had seen her up in the diner with her friends but hadn’t dared to approach her again.

She had some weird effect on his libido whenever he was near her. He thought back to when he had first met her at the meeting. She had affected him even then. It was those magnetic eyes and the way they had bored into his. He even remembered the feel of her eyes as he had walked up to the podium. It had felt like she was caressing his arse.

When he had walked back towards her, she had watched him the whole way. The wry little smile had sent a thrill up his spine. When he sat down and accidentally brushed his body against hers, his already interested cock had become instantly erect.

Damn, he was hard again just from thinking about her. He so wanted to lie between those lovely legs again. He could count on one hand the number of women who had affected him in this manner in his thirty years.

While he didn’t consider himself a monk, his restraint with regard to the fairer sex was well known with his team. He released the piss-flap of his jumpsuit and stretched his long thick cock out under the desk. He leaned back in his chair, wishing it was Lee’s hand rubbing his cock.

He thought of how it would feel if she was slipping those cherry ripe lips over its head as she looked up at him with those compelling eyes. He shivered and squeezed harder as his hand slid up and down. Lost in his fantasy, he continued rubbing his cock getting faster and faster.

He’d squeeze the head on every third or fourth stroke with his other hand. He thought of her wiggling beneath him when he tackled her to the ground. He felt his balls tighten up with the desire. He fantasised about what it would be like to be ramming his cock into her lovely body.

He rubbed his cock harder and faster until he came into the hand that was squeezing the head, lost in the dream. The shock of what he had been doing registered when his balls contracted. He found himself looking at the spurting cum.

‘Damn I’ve got it bad’ he decided as he got up to go clean himself up.


After regaining his composure and fresh coffee, he went back to reading the logs.

This time he concentrated on the content of the reports. He noticed a pattern of incidences that seemed to occur mostly on the nightshift. Nevertheless, they didn’t seem to happen during the dayshifts and only occasionally on the afternoonshifts.

Cameras had glitches, doors were opening and closing without a log record of them having being activated by a person, it was all very strange. He’d suspect lousy wiring, but he knew Lee had worked on this ship. He doubted she would allow sloppy wiring.

‘Not that most of the afternoonshift reports tell me much of anything,’ he decided. The afternoonshift reports by the TA Leigh Burton and the electrician Mik Putin were the most telling.

He noted the least helpful entries were by Rodger Bartlett, the shift foreman. It was almost as if the guy just dumped some nonsense into the log to prove he had turned up to work that day.

Sean looked up to a knock at his door. Distracted, he called out for the person to enter. To his surprise and delight, Lee walked in. “Ah, Lee. I was just thinking about you,” he stated.

Seeing the quirk in her right eyebrow and remembering what he had been doing less than an hour before, he blushed. He then fidgeted to hide his discomfort due to his reaction to her, something he rarely did.

Sean looked back down to the log entries. He was trying to jog his memory as to what he had been doing before Lee walked in and kicked in his libido. After clearing his throat, he pointed to the logs on his screen and said, “I was just going through the maintenance reports.”

“Is there a problem?” asked Lee. She nervously shifted from one leg to the other. ‘Damn he was one sexy guy’ she thought. She noted a faint musky smell and felt her cunnie become wet.

“Yes and no,” he stated thoughtfully. Glancing up at Lee and noticing her nervousness, he asked her to take a seat.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.