Delta: Original - Cover

Delta: Original

Copyright© 2016 by Kris Me

Introduction

Fantasy Sex Story: Introduction - Delta: Best friends, Lee and Kyle have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew, with 98 other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. This story explores the new friends they make, the loves they find, as well as unknown enemies they have to deal with as they settle a new land. (Warning: Contains descriptive gay sex)

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Rape   Magic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Aliens   Cheating   Incest   Brother   Cousins   InLaws   Spanking   Torture   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Double Penetration   Analingus   Slow  

Best friends Lee Gillian and Kyle Vella have decided to go on the trip of a lifetime. They were signed aboard the Starship Fortune as crew with ninety-eight other souls to explore the Delta Pavonis Star System. The people of Earth were looking for an uninhabited world to settle.

The original eight books of Delta cover what happens to our intrepid explorers as they are subjected to new experiences and relationships that are not the norm on Earth.


Disclaimer and notices:

-- Warning Adult Content --

This book contains descriptive sex scenes that include, hetro, same gender and bi-sexual sex, group activities and sex in alternate animal forms and with different races included imaginary races such as faeries and dragons.

If you are not of a legal age to access this type of reading material in your country, talk to your parents before you read any further.

If you find any of my assumptions fictitious, I would like to remind you this is a fabricated story and I have probably taken liberties with reality as you know of it.

If you find spelling, grammatical or homophone errors, they are not the fault of any proof-readers or editors who did try to edit my work since I do tend to ‘add things’ during my re-reads.

I am mildly dyslexic and miss homophones and similarly spelt words in particular. If the errors offend you, you are welcome to email me to point them out, and I shall try to fix them at a later date.

Special thanks to Ms Anna Dapter for her tireless patience and excellent suggestions and fixing the same error over and over again. Also, thanks to those who have suggested fixes for me in the past.

English is based on the Australian language. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable, and you enjoy the story.


Background:

The series ‘Delta’ was the first set of books I wrote for the Keltrian Universe that is posted on the Storiesonline website. This story is a series of eight books. The story Trixy is really the ninth book. They should be read in sequence, as some references may not be explained in full if mentioned in a previous part.

The Wiki: https://keltria.fandom.com/wiki/ contains information about the Keltrian people, wizards, magical items, colloquialisms and adapted words that have been created for this universe.

Maps, character lists and other information that may relate specifically to this book and the other books in the Keltrian Universe can also be found on the website.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.