One Rainy Evening - Cover

One Rainy Evening

Copyright© 2016 by Bushhairs

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young Transgendered girl is raped, then rescued by a man who becomes her hero and her dad, with some very interesting turns and developments.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Voyeurism   Analingus   Nudism  

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I use a "Narrative Discourse" type of writing, which is quite a bit shorter than pure dialog. I realize that it is not used so frequently in this sort of stories, but I think it should be easier to follow than "he said," "she said" over and over, ad infinitum.


Janet explains to Bobby that she had decided that if he was as interested in Bobbie as he seemed, that she was OK with him introducing Bobbie to love and the sex that is supposed to go with it. She said that she was totally amazed at his bringing Bobbie to her first orgasm without even thinking of his own needs, and realized that he would be the perfect one to usher her daughter into the realm of ecstasy that she had, herself, just been led into.

Bobby then realizes that they must plan the sexual activities with Bobbie, so he turns to her and tells her that they must discuss her deep feelings and desires regarding sex.

Janet and Bobbie had talked at length about her position in life and Janet had warned her about forming relationships with guys who might only be looking for sex with no loving aspect.

Janet knew that the time might come when Bobbie would find a guy so appealing to her that she could loose her reasoning and get herself hurt badly, both physically and emotionally.

She had told Bobbie to try to keep her hopes up, but to not depend on finding a guy who meets her demands.

Bobby explains to her that he is willing and wanting to find and fulfill her most intimate wishes, and that it is a major part of love.

Bobbie says that her only desire had been that of, some day, meeting and becoming involved with a man who could understand her and want to be with her. She had not believed that he even existed.

She had always considered herself so different from everyone else, such as knowing that she was a girl with boy body parts who was not interested at all in being involved with anyone other than a guy who was all guy, but one interested in her as the girl she was inside.

One time, a couple of years before, she had considered looking for a boy in a girl body and, maybe constructing a relationship of some description. She had discarded that idea when she realized that the thought of having sex with another person's vagina and developed boobs was repulsive to her. She was definitely a transgendered heterosexual.

She also knew that her orgasms will be physically male, but that she will probably fantasize about her being a girl.

She was not at all interested in "topping" guys, but, instead, only wished that she had a vagina to share with her guy and his penis.

Bobbie, being the extremely intelligent young person that she was, had decided that the odds of her finding such a guy were somewhere between slim and none so she had never dwelled upon the subject, focusing only on things that could and/or would be possible for her.

Bobby is impressed with the young girl's mentality and sense of actuality and looks at Janet who smiles and says again, that it is 'Classic Bobbie', and that he will grow accustomed to her frank, open and honest outlook on life and things in general.

Chuckling, Bobby tells Bobbie to just let everything flow, express her opinions, desires and dislikes and it will all come together for the best.

He also told her that he was so smitten by both her and her mother that he thought himself to be unrealistically lucky and that he hoped that he could be for her what she so greatly wanted.

"Thank you, Daddy, for being so concerned about my happiness and well being. I trust you with all my heart and I love you so very much," Bobbie replied.

Bobby gives her a long, intense, but very gentle and sensual kiss and begins to feel her flat chest and rock hard nipples pushing into his hairy chest.

"Wow, look what I found," he whispered into her ear. I will have to look into this, I think," as he started taking off her pajamas.

"Oh, you have the sexiest boobies that I have ever seen and felt. I just love them, Bobbie! I plan to give those lots of attention every chance that I have," he exclaimed as he lovingly caressed them, then sucking on one while tweaking and lightly rubbing the other, alternating every few minutes, causing her to hum then softly moan.

Bobby then noticed that Bobbie's thin, hard little penis was poking him in his stomach.

Realizing that she was in the beginnings of an orgasm, Bobby slid down and put the 3 inch soft steel delight into his mouth and began sucking, licking and bobbing up and down on it while resuming two-handed attention to her little boobies.

Bobbie started moaning louder as she went into the throes of a very slow, intense and drawn out orgasm, intermittently squirting little shots of her semen while screaming Bobby's name and finally culminating in a rather large ejaculation into Bobby's mouth.

Bobby pulled her to him, kissing and singing to her as she went into a completely helpless and limp form, not able to move or talk, but giving him the most radiant smile imaginable.

Bobby could see Janet weeping tears of joy as she watched her little girl beginning to become a woman.

Janet leaned over and gave Bobby a kiss of gratitude and love as he still held Bobbie tightly in his arms.

Bobbie went to sleep and didn't wake up for almost an hour. She looked at him and said "Thank you, Daddy. I can't begin to describe the feelings that you gave me," as she suddenly looked at her naked body and asked," Daddy, did I make a mess on you?"

Bobby smiled at her and said "No, Baby, you didn't."

"I could have sworn that I felt that thick, sticky fluid come out while you were doing whatever you were doing. I have never thought about that, but did I have an orgasm? I think that it felt like it must have been, but I was totally off flying in the sky, somehow. What DID happen, Daddy?"

"Little Girl, I don't know for sure, but I think you must be eligible to be entered in The Guinness Book of World Records for the longest sustained orgasm ever had by anyone!" he answered, kissing her pretty, sweet lips again.

"Bobbie, I really wish that I had thought to make a video of that. It was remarkable," Janet blurted.

"But, did I ejaculate the sticky stuff?" Bobbie asked.

"Yes, you did, and quite a lot, too," Bobby said, laughing.

"Well where is it?"

"Inside me," Bobby answered, still smiling.

"How? ... Why? ... Please explain," begged Bobbie.

"You put it in my mouth during your orgasm and I swallowed it, Baby"

"Did it taste bad?"

"No, Precious, it tasted very delicious, actually," Bobby reported.

"Oh," said Bobbie, softly.

"Well, it tasted so good and turned me on so much that I had an orgasm when you did."

Bobbie looked down to see and laughed, saying that his was bigger than any of hers had been. She hesitantly tasted a finger-full and said that she liked his taste, too.

Bobby related stories from when he was 13 and 14 and experimenting with other boys. He said that had masturbated a couple of them and had been sucked off but had never sucked any of them.

He told Bobbie that hers was the first penis that he had ever had in his mouth, and that he thought that he was now hooked on it.

Suddenly, Bobbie said that she was very tired and needed to go to sleep. All three agreed to that and snuggled up together.

Bobby looked at the two women and considered what he had been given.

First, there was Janet, who was a gorgeous lady, 31 years old, 5' 4", 105 pounds, light brown hair, hazel eyes and two smallish but proportionate boobs and a small, heart shaped bush of light brown, almost blond pubic hair along with a sweet temperament and very high IQ. She was, for all practical purposes a virgin in that she had been raped, but remembered little of the incident, having been given a drug. Other than that unfortunate situation, she had never had any sexual experience whatever. She was his devoted student, now and wishing to be promoted to the next grade, which was her receiving oral sex, 101. Then she hoped to graduate with honors after passing Advanced Coital Sex, in his class. She confesses love for him.

Then, there was Bobbie, beautiful, 14 years old, 5' 1", 95 pounds, the same light brown hair as Janet, hazel eyes, tiny boobies with sensitive nipples, a proportionally small diameter 3 inch, circumcised penis with tiny balls in a tiny sac with the same light brown, near blond pubic bush as her mother. She had no trace of any other body hair except for almost imperceptible blonde fuzz in her armpits, no facial hair, no chest hair, no arm or leg hair and, to Bobby's great joy, not even fuzz on her cute little butt or around her boi-pussy. Bobbie is transgendered and has no sexual experience, whatever. She has had many "Wet Dreams", but remembers nothing about any feelings, emotional or physical. She has a sweet little girl temperament, insatiable hunger for knowledge, a very mature everyday public personality and also a very high IQ. She is hopelessly in love with Bobby.

Bobby felt proud to have both Janet and Bobbie as his lovers.

The next morning, both Bobby and Bobbie awoke with raging erections.

Janet laughed and said that she was jealous because she didn't have one or even a way to have one. Bobby quickly showed her that she did, in fact, have an erect clit which was as much an erection as his and Bobbie's. He strummed it and stroked it until she told him to stop because she was building up to an orgasm.

Janet smiled and purred to Bobby that she wanted his erection inside her body as soon as possible.

Bobby lost no time in getting over her and very carefully putting the head of his dick into her warm slit, starting at the bottom and going up to the erect clit at the top, massaging it well then going back down. After doing this several times, Janet was panting and producing copious amounts of lubrication.

He asked if she was ready, and she loudly exclaimed, "YES!"

Bobby slowly started pushing into Janet's incredibly tight, hot and slick receptacle of pleasure. Bobbie was watching in rapt fascination with her head on her mother's tummy. Janet was also watching, transfixed by what was happening to her at last, after 17 years of hating what had been done to her so much that she dared not risk having an affair with any man, but secretly curious about the good sex described by other women. She had never really considered being where she was now. It had just happened suddenly, and then it was there!

Bobby was going very slowly, almost unable to believe how small and tight Janet was. He reckoned that if he was any bigger he may not have been able to get it in.

Bobbie lay watching and learning, saying nothing, just letting her mother and daddy do what she had always wanted to be able to do.

Soon, Bobby had fit all 6 ½ inches of himself, for the first time, into his lover. He was trying his best to not shoot his load before giving her some pleasure.

Janet melted into the sublime action within her body as Bobby slowly began to push and pull in her. He felt an increase in her lubrication and increased the speed in slight increments until he was fucking her in a manner that was making her respond by following his lead. Bobby wanted to stay in there forever, and she wanted it too. Soon, he was keeping himself all the way in and just firmly pushing in harder rather than making long strokes. He liked it better that way and knew that he was massaging Janet's swollen clit continuously as they writhed and bucked in rapture together.

Bobbie had to pull her head out of the way when her new parents became so closely and firmly wrapped in each other's arms and legs. Her mother had wrapped her legs around Bobby, giving Bobbie a different viewing angle. Bobbie was overwhelmingly aroused and leaking pre-cum steadily.

It did not take long at all for Janet to feel an orgasm forming and she started crying tears of joy and pleasure again. When Bobby realized what was happening to her, it pushed him over the edge. They were both whimpering and cooing from the incredible feeling of their mating and were soon barely moving as orgasmic bliss enveloped the two new lovers.

By just rhythmically pushing into each other, they were able to prolong and intensify their excruciating climax together.

When they had stopped moving for about 5 minutes and turned over on their sides, still connected, Bobbie clapped her hands and cheered her parents' performance.

Both Janet and Bobby looked up, laughed, and, together, pulled Bobbie down into their embrace.

Bobbie had tears all over her face from watching the first coupling of her parents and the incredible love shared between them. She kissed them both and poured out words of her love for them.

"Does this mean that Daddy made you pregnant THIS time?" Bobbie excitedly asked her mother.

"No, not this time, either. I have been taking birth control pills ever since you were born to prevent it, should I ever be raped again." Janet replied.

"Oh, my god! I haven't even considered that! I have been so overwhelmed with having you two to love and make love to, that it never occured to me that I could give you a baby ... although ... the idea suddenly has me completely hard and fixated on us having a baby together. What a CONCEPT! Can you two imagine a child from us?" Bobby mused in conjecture.

The three of them lay together in a tangle of naked arms, legs, hands and bodies, all three beginning to understand the meaning of their unusual, but exactly fitting, new family relationship. No one spoke, but all knew what was being thought as they lay together for an unaccounted period of time.

Bobby broke the spell by announcing that he was very thirsty, asking if anyone else wanted a drink. Janet and Bobbie both requested cool water. Bobby returned shortly with a large pitcher of water with a few ice cubes floating around. All three quenched their thirsts and lay back.

"Daddy, you looked so hot when you came back with the water. I think that we need a rule here that you never wear clothes when we are at home and by ourselves. Do you agree, Mom?"

"I do agree! He does look hot when he is walking around naked."

"Well, if we are going to live together, and I am required to be naked, then it's only fair that you two sexy women be naked, too," Bobby added.

"I guess that it would be an incentive for us all to keep ourselves acceptably presentable if we were always visible to each other," Janet mused.

"I see one value of it right now," quipped Bobby, "I can see that Bobbie is still hard and I haven't given her any attention. Would you like to be taken care of now, Sweetheart?"

"Yes, but I have a request, Daddy."

"What is it, Baby?"

"I want to do to you what you did to me. I want to put your penis in my mouth and make you give me your sperm, please," whispered Bobbie, shyly looking down.

"You may do anything that you want to do, because that is the only way you can determine what you like and dislike," Bobby lovingly told his new daughter.

Bobbie waited a couple of minutes, then moved down and began kissing and licking his rapidly hardening dick. Shortly, she took him into her mouth, cooing and mewing as she explored her new daddy's now hard and upstanding love tool.

Remembering what he had done to hers, she licked his head while sucking it gently. Then she bobbed her head up and down, licking and sucking as he had done. She took his large balls in both hands and felt and caressed them with love.

She wanted so badly to get his entire dick in her mouth, but gagged while trying. He told her not to do that, but to put her thumb and first two fingers between where her lips were when she had it in as far as comfortable and the base of his dick. She did and found that it made a nice stopping point if she got 'carried away', which she fully expected to do. He did not suggest that she use her thumb and fingers to stroke him because he wanted to let her discover how to make him orgasm on her own.

Bobbie had a remarkable memory, he noticed, as she replayed for him what he had done to her.

Bobby told her that he was about to shoot, and she told him to please do it because she had been yearning for this ever since he had done it to her and, then, after she had tasted his sperm that she had scooped up from his stomach.

When his orgasm started, he tried to limit the force and amount, but that, of course just doesn't work. He started and couldn't slow it because he was so turned on watching his beautiful young daughter making love to him.

It seemed to him that it was never going to stop, but Bobbie was swallowing it all and never varied her pattern of bobbing up and down and licking the full length of his dick.

Janet was cuddled up to him, watching with fascination as her daughter made love to her daddy for the first time.

When it came to its slow end, Bobbie pulled him into her throat, taking the entire length of his dick in for the first time. She then pulled away and kissed her daddy's penis and balls.

"Daddy, I love you so much! I had decided long ago that I was never going to get a boyfriend, and then YOU happened! I not only got a boyfriend, I got a daddy, too!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.