Senior Pictures - Cover

Senior Pictures

Copyright© 2015 by DangerMouse

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - DM's attempt to do a favor for his sister and her daughter, DM may earn a favor or two of his own. [Story codes added as they occur]

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

The last location that we had picked out was the Crescent Hotel. It is a grand old building and, if you believe such tales, was reported to have a ghostly resident or two.

Specter hunting was just about the last thing on my mind. Jenny had rocked my world, a bit, as I rocked her's for the first time. She had chosen an elegant dress for the photos at the Hotel. The soft glow of her the skin that was showing complimented the gown perfectly. It was mid-afternoon when we left the park and the evening sun would be just coming into effect and would only add to her glow.

We parked and walked around the Hotel grounds. There were some striking gardens and an interesting church behind that would provide some great backdrops.

I took a few shots at the first location. She decided that was enough and took my hand and pulled me to another spot.

At each spot we would choose, the pattern would repeat and escalate, just a little. First, instead of releasing my hand, her hand slid out of mine, her fingertips tracing along my palm. When she took my hand again, she again slid our hands together in more like a caress. When she next released my hand, she slid her hand up my arm a little.

I eagerly awaited each new touch, and began to reciprocate, mirroring her actions to some extent. My hands glided over the her lower arms.

At about the third or fourth stop, she slid her hands to my side and pulled me in for a kiss. It was just a peck (we didn't want to mess up her makup), and we continued on.

We reached a remote corner of the grounds, and she moved to embrace me again, this time over my shoulders. My hands found her slender waist and I pulled her gently to me. Again a small kiss, but she didn't pull back. I tipped my head to the side and gently nuzzled her neck and deeply inhaled the scent of her perfume. She shivered a tiny bit as my lips touched the soft skin of her neck.

When we seperated she took my hand and started back toward the Hotel. We didn't stop to take any more shots, and she led me directly through the doors and to the elevator.

I took a few shots in the elevator and she pulled her dress in various ways to expose a bit of skin in some very enticing places. As we reached the 3rd floor, she pulled me in for another kiss. The makeup did not survive this one intact. It was deep and full and her tongue snaked out to gently probe my mouth.

The elevator dinged when it reached the floor and we seperated a bit, in case there might have been someone waiting.

She clutched my hand and led me down the hall. I hadn't given much thought to where we were going. I was enjoying the activities too much, I guess. She stopped halfway down the hall and fished a key card out of a small pocket hidden in the beltline of her dress. It opened the door she was at and she pulled me in.

The door clicked shut and she threw her arms around my neck and planted her lips back on mine. I slid my arms to her side and pushed her back against the door. I was able to feel the firm orbs of her breasts as the pressed against me and my hands were enjoying feeling the heat of her body through the silky material of the dress as my hands slid from her sides to her back.

I broke the kiss and began to kiss my way along her jawline toward her ear. She moaned quietly as I reached her ear and continued down her neck planting gentle kisses to her skin as I went.

I kissed my way down along the edge of her gown and into her cleavage, before continuing the trip back up the other side and returning to her lips for more hungry kisses.

She pushed me away and looked into my eyes for a second. She turned her back to me and flipped her hair out of the way and looked back over her shoulder, biting her lower lip.

I kissed the back of her neck and she tipped her head down. I kissed my way down an inch at a time until I reached the zipper.

She moaned just a little as she heard the first few teeth of the zipper seperate. I pulled it down two inches and kissed the new area of skin that was exposed in the gap. Then repeated the process until I had to bend low to kiss the area where the zipper ended just above the small of her back.

I stood up and she spun around and slammed into me again, eager for more kisses. My hands took the opportunity to slide into the now open back of her dress and caress her back.

She popped out of my arms again, pausing for just a second before letting the dress slowly slide down her body. My breath caught in my throat as she slowly exposed more and more. She paused with the top of the dress down to her waist, exposing her fantastic breasts, and kicked off her shoes before letting the garment continue its journey down her body.

It reached the floor and she stepped out of it. I allowed my eyes to break contact with hers and they roamed freely past her naked breasts, over her flat stomach to her tantalizing, and completely bare (of both garment and hair), pussy. The only thing she wore was a pair of thigh-high hose. She put her hands on her hips, turned her lower half slightly and bent her left leg a bit in front of the right, displaying herself for me and giving me a moment to drink it in.

After a moment, she stepped forward and picked the discarded dress off the ground. She was fully conscious of the fact that I was watching her and every move was an exercise in cat-like grace.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.