Senior Pictures - Cover

Senior Pictures

Copyright© 2015 by DangerMouse

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - DM's attempt to do a favor for his sister and her daughter, DM may earn a favor or two of his own. [Story codes added as they occur]

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Two weeks later I pulled into my sister's driveway to pick up my niece/model, Jenny. She must have been watching for me because she came bouncing out of the front with her bag before I could even shut the engine off. We had decided to go up along old Route 66 to use some of the buildings and such that dotted the edge of the road. Some of them were abandoned and were crumbling. Others have been restored into kind of mini tourist attractions with gift shops and such. Both of them provided abundant options for photography.

The keen interest I had felt toward ... shall we say ... investigating Jenny's more closely held charms had faded somewhat, thankfully. I had relieved some of the tension with the unknowing assistance of my wife, the rest I ... uh ... took care of myself. In any case, I had made the assumption that was a one-time occurrence and I would not suffer a similar condition today.

The outfit Jenny was wearing, the first outfit she wanted to pose in, seemed as if it were calculated to rekindle just the interest that I was trying to avoid. She had on a pair of tight denim cut-offs. They were short, but not outrageously so. She had chosen a red and white checked shirt and instead of being tucked in, it was tied in a knot halfway down her flat stomach. Again, it covered her completely, even modestly, with the exception of her tummy. On her feet she had a well worn pair of cowboy boots and topped it off with a straw cowboy (I guess I should be saying cowgirl) hat.

If you have seen any of the cartoons (I think they are Chuck Jones cartoons) where the guy wolf sees the girl wolf and he freezes in place, then his body parts start falling off one by one until he his just a pile of disassembled wolf-parts on the floor. That is about what I felt like. For one thing, I truly love the look of boots on a girl with bare tan leg above. With that and the way her shirt was tied, I was a goner before she even pulled onto the door handle.

She boosted herself into the front seat and then gave me a half hug over the center console of the truck as she bid me "Good Morning." So, off we went.

We had a ways to drive again, so we passed the time with more small talk. Every once in a while I would steal a glance over at her legs, but I tried to do so when she was looking out the window. She might have caught me a couple of times, but I don't think she would have thought I was perving on her, too much.

We reached the first site and snapped some great pictures. We had chosen to go early enough that the sun had just risen and the light was making her hair and skin glow golden with a radiance that is impossible to produce with artificial light. That light wasn't going to last forever, so she kept that outfit on and we quickly visited two more sites. The images were turning out wonderfully, and the view down the neck of her shirt was intoxicating while she was reviewing the images. I didn't really notice that the top of her shirt had been opening wider as the morning wore on.

The sun had fully risen by our fourth stop, but it didn't matter for this particular stop. It was an abandoned building set a little back from the highway. At some point years before the roof had collapsed and trees had started to grow up inside the structure. The building itself was a combination of stone and weathered stucco. It had a ton of character.

We took a few shots with her in the doorways and windows before we ventured inside. I took a few of her silhouetted in the windows and doorways, then had her move to the interior. She would lean carefully against the trees and saplings (some had thorns) within the building as I snapped away. At one point she was bathed in a shaft of light that was coming in through one of the windows with a nice wall of foliage behind her. I told her she was in a perfect place and she started trying various poses.

After a few poses, she turned her back to me. It was a bit of an odd pose for a senior picture, now that I think of it, but I wasn't thinking much right then. She did at least turn her head so that I could get a nice profile view of her face. She adjusted her pose a few times while she had her back turned. She cocked a hip and put one hand on it while the opposite leg was partially bent.

After a few minutes she turned to face me again. I clicked the camera several more times as she posed, then I noticed that her top had come completely open. I paused to appreciate the view for a moment.

She was wearing a bra, but that didn't much matter to me. The expanse of skin from her face to her shorts was broken only by a thin strip of material between her breasts. Every inch of the exposed skin was flawless.

She grinned as she saw my reaction. "I thought I would have you take a few sexy ones." she offered.

"Oh." was the best response I could muster.

I resumed my picture taking and she resumed her posing. She twisted into many of the same poses as before. Sometimes she would tug on one or the other tail of the shirt to either hide or expose what she wanted in the picture. I took as many pictures as the camera and my finger could take.

Her poses were having a definite effect on me. At one point I had to make an adjustment in the front of my pants to make things more comfortable. That fact was not missed on Jenny. Her eyes locked on to the lump that I had adjusted, for a bit and she seemed to be posing solely for it.

A flush started to creep into her cheeks and her lips parted as she started to breathe a bit heavier. She licked her lips and let her hands slide up from her hips. She let her hands under the sides of her shirt, and as they continued to slide up her sides she pushed the shirt fully open.

I could see her hard nipples pushing against the silky fabric of the cups of her bra and her hands had reached her bra and were cupping the obviously firm flesh underneath.

Just then we heard a vehicle pull up and shut off. She immediately closed her shirt and buttoned it up.

As it happened, it was just a friendly guy stopping to make sure we weren't having car trouble or something. I explained what we were doing and with that solved he went on his way (after getting a good look at Jenny).

The intensity of the previous moments had passed and it was time to break for a bit of lunch anyway.

While we were waiting, Jenny looked at the images we had taken that morning on my laptop. It was obvious when she got to the "sexy" images because her rate of clicking through them had gotten much slower. I could see her replaying the moments in her mind.

She reached the end of the images just as our food arrived. The slight blush had returned to her cheeks and she closed the laptop and moved it out of the way to make room for her food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.