Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings
Chapter 45

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 45 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

This chapter has been posted due to popular demand only. It's NOT properly edited and it's NOT up to the quality that we usually have. We know it has errors and typos. Please don't complain or comment about the quality. We know its status. We will fix it when we have the time.

RITAAH

The door to the bridge of the Kavalian Science Frigate opened and the captain of the ship turned in his chair. They had detected the spike of a massive explosion on the surface of this normally uninhabited world and after sending off an inquiry to KFI Headquarters he decided to come and investigate. With the knowledge that KFI was sending reinforcements, the captain set course for the planet. Upon establishing a routine orbit they detected several abnormal readings from the surface and he made the decision to land their atmospheric Frigate on the surface to investigate. Though he was not a scientist, most of the crew was and the senior scientist was adamant about being able to get up close to the source of their anomalous readings. The Captain relented and brought his ship onto the surface. What could go wrong? They were deep within Kavalian space and Ritaah was an uninhabited world.

It would be the last command decision of his life and the most enlightening unfortunately for him.

The Kavalian Captain's yellow eyes grew wide in surprise as the bridge doors slid aside to reveal not members of his own crew, but a huge pureblood vampire, several Lycavorians and half a dozen Kavalian clone troops. All of them with weapons out and leading them into the room like any well trained soldiers. It flashed through his mind that he had never seen Spartan troops up close before and they looked just as ferocious as any Kavalian clone troops he had ever seen. The last thing that processed through his brain was that they moved as a single unit, as if they had trained together for decades. He saw the huge vampire raise his arm, the large and deadly Union K12 hand blaster in his grip and he saw and heard the flash of light just before the Kinetic round entered above his wide open left eye and blew his brains and bone matter all over the back of his chair and over the shoulders of the young male scientist standing by the sensor station.

Vonis watched with keen eyes as his combined strike team swept across the small bridge barking orders to the crew of the frigate and shoving them to the deck. He lowered the smoking weapon and smiled a warrior's smile. They had entered the same way the Science Team had exited the ship, thirty-seven hand picked Lycavorian and Kavalian troops. As the members of the Kavalian crew looked on in shock, they watched as the lone Lycavorian and Kavalian clone soldier stepped up to Vonis. The Senior Spartan NONCOM knew what Colonel Vonis was capable of and he was not in the least bit surprised they had taken the ship. The senior Kavalian troop had never worked with a vampire however, he had only killed them, and to say he was impressed would be an understatement. This Colonel Vonis was the epitome of a leader. This was the type of man who he had been trained to follow as a clone child and he learned in the military classes. This was the type of man he had never seen among the Kavalian troops. Vonis had been in the front of their file their entire sweep through this frigate. He had even saved two of his men's lives with his incredible ability to blur, and he had done so without a second's thought. It was these actions and the fact that Vonis had asked him for whatever thoughts he had on the best way to take the ship. The Kavalian soldier was impressed with Vonis's obvious knowledge, yet he had asked for help from him. It had astonished him until it dawned on him that this vampire was a member of the Lycavorian Union, and while he may have been the son of the hated and now dead High Coven Empress, he was nothing like her or the cruel vampires he had fought before.

"We are secure Colonel." He stated. "The follow on team is securing the prisoners below decks."

Vonis nodded. "Excellent." He said.

"You ... you did not have them executed sir?" The man asked.

Vonis met the Kavalian's eyes. "They are your people Kangam." Vonis told him. "What you do with them will be up to Mican and those among your people. We only needed to secure the ship for our use. Slaughtering the crew would serve no purpose since most of them are scientists anyway. Don't you agree?"

Kangam nodded his head. "I do sir." He replied. "I just did not think it would matter to you."

Vonis did not take offense and smiled. "Well it does." He answered. "As my nephew has told Mican ... we are not your enemies and we need each other to get out of here in one piece."

Kangam smiled as he nodded. "Yes we do."

"Besides ... my elven wife would be very upset with me if she ever discovered I acted without thinking." Vonis said. "I do not wish to make her upset with me."

Kangam chuckled softly and nodded his head once more. "It is good to see that females are the same no matter the species." He said. "My elven wife would be the same way."

Vonis nodded. "You see ... we are not so different Kangam. We are not so different. Let's get these prisoners secured and then start stripping whatever we can off this ship so we can get your people on board."

"Yes sir!" Kangam barked before moving off to comply with his orders.

Vonis turned and looked at the Lycavorian NONCOM. He was a grizzled eight hundred year old soldier and he nodded his head in approval. "They are good Colonel." He said.

"Yes they are." Vonis agreed. "However we have only begun working together so make sure the prisoners are secured properly."

The NONCOM nodded. "As you order."

"I'm going to contact Resumar and find out where they stand." Resumar spoke. "Stand by for follow on operations Sergeant. We don't know where or when these other ships are going to appear and we may have to move fast if the PILLAR OF FAITH can not react quickly enough for us."

"On it Colonel." The man spoke as he moved to follow the Kavalian soldier off the bridge.

Vonis let his eyes move around the bridge as he moved to the side, finally settling on the Kavalian male with gray in his short fur. A Durcunusaan soldier was securing his hands behind his back, but the man stared at him with fury in his eyes. As the Durcunusaan pulled him to his feet he spat at Vonis.

"Our fleet will be here soon!" He screamed. "Your Union will not stand once all of your precious royal family is dead! You will see!"

The Durcunusaan troop yanked on his arm. "Shut up fool!" He snapped as he dragged him from the bridge. "Don't give me a reason to cut your idiot tongue from your mouth!"

Vonis contemplated the Kavalian's words silently as he lifted his hand and tapped the implant on his jaw lightly. "Resumar?"

The response was immediate. "Uncle ... are you secure?" Res's firm voice filled his ear clearly.

"The frigate is secure Resumar." Vonis spoke. "We are locking the remaining crew and the scientists in the lower decks. What about those that were moving to your location to investigate the MV ship?"

Resumar turned and looked at the nine Kavalian troops and scientists that had survived their ambush only a hundred meters from the entrance of the Mindvoice ship. All of them were wide eyed in almost paralyzing fear as Cemath stared at them, doing his very best to look imposing, which in reality was not very hard considering he was a dragon. Resumar held his chuckle in due to the seriousness of the situation. He could see Athani and Na'lia helping to go through the equipment they had been carrying, while Mican and two Durcunusaan troops were insuring their bindings were tight. His dark eyes cut to the four bodies that were now covered in dark blankets from the Kavalian packs of equipment.

"They gave us mild resistance Uncle ... at least until Cemath showed them the error of their ways." Resumar answered.

Resumar heard his adopted Uncle chuckle softly. "We will begin stripping everything we can from the interior of this ship to make room for our charges Resumar. Mican was right ... it is definitely large enough to carry his rebels as long as they travel light."

Resumar nodded. "As soon as Dario and Channa bring the last of them to the MV ship I'll have Mican begin moving them to your location. Can you hold?"

"Asharli has already brought their weapons systems online and we should be able to protect ourselves from everything but a sustained assault." Vonis answered.

"Uncle ... did you see any sign of the Coven troops that escaped?" Resumar asked.

"No." Vonis answered. "You are concerned about them I take it?"

"Julie returned a short while ago." Resumar told him. "She says the rendezvous point they were to use showed signs of them staying the night, but they have since moved on. They could be anywhere by now. She also said at least six of them are wounded."

"This means they will be even more dangerous and bold." Vonis spoke. "Do you trust her Resumar?"

"Yes Uncle." Res answered immediately. "If not for Julie we would all be dead by now. They ... your mother underestimated the pull of the wolf Uncle. Julie may be a vampire now ... but she thinks like a wolf. Her heart is a wolf."

"I agree." Vonis said. "Any word from the FAITH or Maros?"

"They are holding under Shroud just inside the system." Resumar answered. "Depending on the size of the force the Kavalians send, they will attempt to ambush them when they arrive. Avi and Avatar 341 have completed roughly sixty-five percent of the core download and that is progressing rapidly now."

"What do you need me to do Res?" Vonis asked.

"Hold what you have Uncle." Resumar answered as he saw Avi's massive form exiting the entrance of the MV ship and begin moving towards him. "I can have Avatar 341 extend a sensor bubble around your location to keep you invisible from sensors, but we are still trying to determine how best to destroy this entire ship. It is nearly seven and a half kilometers long and we can leave nothing that could be studied by anyone."

"I'll be standing by here Resumar. We'll secure the ship and you may begin bringing Mican's people over as soon as you are ready." Vonis spoke. "I'm going to send out a small patrol to scout the area around our location. The Coven teams may have seen the ship land and I do not want to be caught by surprise."

"I will have Julie move to your location before you do that. She can take the patrol out. She has a better chance of detecting them than we do." Resumar spoke.

"That works for me." Vonis said. "I'll standby until she gets here."

"I have to go Uncle ... Avi is coming up." Resumar said.

"Keep me informed of your progress and what I can do to assist." Vonis said. "I'm clear."

Resumar turned as the nearly seven foot tall Avi came up to him. Resumar had grown up with his brothers and sisters with this hulking cyborg around all of the time and Avi's size didn't faze him anymore. Avi was holding a data pad in his massive hand and he ignored the Kavalian men and women who watched him with wide eyes.

"Something Avi?" Resumar asked as he stopped next to him.

-Three things Resumar- Avi spoke.

Resumar nodded his head. "Hit me with them." Res told him with a smile. "Uncle Vonis has secured the Kavalian Science Frigate and I could use some more good news."

-Five Kavalian warships entered the fringes of this system twenty-two minutes ago- Avi spoke.

"Avi ... I said give me good news." Resumar snapped.

-I have been in contact with THE PILLAR OF FAITH and given the information to Captain Antell. Avatar 341 has activated passive jammers so they will not be able to contact anyone outside the system and Captain Antell is moving to engage them. When combined with the ships Captain Maros commands ... they will destroy the Kavalian ships relatively easy enough. Is that good enough?- Avi said.

"Ok ... that's good news." Resumar spoke.

-We will not be able to download the entire VORTEX Cruiser 341 core Resumar- Avi spoke seeing Resumar look at him.

"What? Why?" Resumar barked. "That's not good news!"

-Several of the portable data core units we brought with us for transferring the memory banks were damaged in the explosion of the STRIKER. Micro fissures in their biogel casings that I did not detect with a routine scan-

"How much information are we talking here Avi?" Resumar asked evenly. "And what information?"

-I followed the outline laid out by your father when we copied City Ship 41's cores- Avi answered. –All history data cores were downloaded first. Followed by engineering data cores and specs, then shield cores and then the sensor cores. As with City Ship 41, your father was far more interested in defensive modifications and the history of the Pralors. Weapons were not a concern for him, though if there was enough room he wanted them as well-

"Why would my father not want weapons data cores?" Resumar asked.

-Your father is a descendant of Chief Elder Pralor Sumar Resumar Leonidas. Just as you are. Though he was an accomplished and exceptionally skilled warrior, knowledge was his power- Avi replied. –Your father is no different He once told me he would start no war with anyone but he would damn sure finish any war that someone started against him. Permanently. That is an adequate paraphrase I believe-

"That still doesn't explain why he would forgo useful weapons plans and schematics for history data cores." Resumar said.

-The LEONIDAS II-Class Strike Cruiser is already the premier ship in the Union Fleet Resumar. You know this. It is much faster and can project more power than any comparable sized ship in either the Kavalian or High Coven ranks- Avi told him. –With the upgrades that they have already begun to undergo, it will increase the combat power of the LEONIDAS II to the exact proportions that your father wanted-

Resumar nodded. "You are talking of the Quantum Matter Reactors?"

Avi nodded. –While not as efficient as the Quantum Fusion Reactors fully based and designed on Pralor technology that the ARIZONA Class ships are equipped with, the prototype QMRs designed by Zaala Randall are excellent, if a bit under powered copies. Your father knows this, and he wants to improve on her design. He feels the strength of the Union comes not in her ability to bring power to bear, though our power is quite considerable, but in the ability to project our power and show our allies and friends we are able to stand beside them in times of need-

Resumar looked at Avi and grinned. "Avi ... how much time have you and my father spent together?" He asked.

Avi's red/orange eyes blinked several times. –I do not see the relation that has to our current predicament Resumar-

"Just answer the question Avi?" Res told him.

-Including the times when we have spoken via COM units ... total time would equal four years, three months, one week and nine days- Avi answered.

Resumar shook his head. "And here all these years he has led us to believe he never spent any time with you." Resumar looked at him. "And what did you talk about?"

Avi shook his large head. –Conversations between the King and I are confidential Resumar Leonidas-

"So you are keeping his secrets?" Res spoke with a wider grin. "Leave it to my father to tell his secrets to the one person in the universe that would never reveal them." He shook his head. "Ok ... how much are we going to have to leave behind?"

-Avatar 341 and I estimate that we will only be able to complete seventy-five point two percent of the shield data hub download with the remaining memory cores that we have. Mican and his people have been very helpful to the three engineers we brought with us in removing the forty-three Quantum Hyper Fusion Power Cores VORTEX Cruiser 341 had in sealed storage. Avatar 341 is very confident he can adapt them to our current technology and assist us in building our own. The Hyper Resonance Power Cores are several levels more advanced than City Ship 41's own design. They are packaged and ready to be moved- Avi reported.

"So you told him we will be taking him with us." Resumar said.

Avi looked at Resumar. –This was a correct assumption was it not?-

Resumar nodded. "Indeed it was."

Avi nodded. –I told him as much. He had already made plans to remain aboard VORTEX Cruiser 341 when it was destroyed. He may be more advanced than me, but I have had the interaction with other species that he has not. He welcomes the opportunity-

"Avi why can't we just yank the remaining computer cores and bring them with us as well?" Resumar asked.

-That is not possible Resumar. The remaining two computer memory hubs weigh in excess of three million metric tons together and are the size of a STRIKER DT. Where would we put them? We have no means to bring them with us- Avi asked innocently.

Resumar looked at him. "I see your point." He stated nodding his head. "Then we destroy them with the ship."

-That would be the plausible plan to follow- Avi spoke. –Avatar 341 and I have been trying to determine what we could do to increase the explosive force of the munitions we brought. Every scenario we run data on comes up far short. We believe the ship needs to be incinerated Resumar and we have come up with a way to do this though... -

"Incinerated?" Res gasped cutting him off. "Avi ... just how are we suppose to vaporize a ship that is almost eight kilometers long and buried in a mountain when we don't even have enough explosives to do anything but break it into a dozen pieces?"

-If we place eleven of the Power cores we have packaged at strategic points within VORTEX Cruiser 341 ... combined with the chemical composition of the explosives we have brought ... it would be more than sufficient to shatter and incinerate ninety-seven point six percent of the ship. The remainder would be too damaged to be of any use- Avi answered.

Resumar looked at him. "Why do I get the feeling that there is a very large drawback to this idea?" He spoke.

-An explosion such as the one we would create, even underground at the depth VORTEX Cruiser 341 resides, it would annihilate any living creature within a hundred kilometer radius of point zero- Avi answered. –Including plant life and any animal life that may be living in that zone. It would also destabilize this continent and send a cloud of toxic ash into the atmosphere that would remain for at least seven point three months-

"Sibfla!" Resumar gasped in horror.

-As I said ... the plan does have its drawbacks- Avi spoke.

"Yeah ... no kidding!" Resumar quipped.

-It is the only way to be sure Resumar- Avi said. –Anything less and we will risk not destroying it completely. Even a small amount of Pralor technology falling into the hands of those who will use it for nefarious means would be difficult to fathom-

Resumar nodded his head slowly. "I know." He said softly. He thought about it for a few moments, weighed the pros and cons and came up with the only true method of completing their mission here. "Do it Avi." He stated finally. Avi nodded his head and began to turn back to return to the ship. "You said there were three things Avi..." Resumar stopped him. "What was the third?"

-It is not important at this time Resumar- Avi answered.

"If you were going to tell me about it before it must be important enough." Resumar answered. "You are not just a machine to our family Avi ... you are ... you are a member of our family when it comes down to it. Speak what you have to say."

Avi turned back and looked at him. –It concerns Mican and Athani Little One-

This got Resumar's undivided attention and he moved closer to the cyborg. "What do you mean?" Res demanded. "Has he done something?"

Avi shook his head. –He has done nothing. Not directly-

"I don't follow Avi." Resumar spoke.

-You know I am able to conduct deep tissue and DNA scans without having to touch the individual or draw blood- Avi said.

Resumar nodded. "Yes."

-Avatar 341 has similar abilities. I was reviewing his earlier scans of the Kavalians that he allowed on the ship just before we arrived. I conducted a deep tissue scan of Mican and all the others among his group as they came onto VORTEX Cruiser 341 this time to verify his results. They were the same- Avi spoke in that now familiar almost mechanical voice. –I was able to obtain a DNA match Resumar-

"I'm still not following you." Res spoke. "A DNA match for who?"

-Mican's DNA strands match those of Athani Little One Resumar- Avi told him. –If my calculations are correct ... and there is little reason to doubt them ... they are brother and sister-

Resumar stared at him in open mouthed shock.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.