Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 19

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

This chapter has been posted due to popular demand only. It's NOT properly edited and it's NOT up to the quality that we usually have. We know it has errors and typos. Please don't complain or comment about the quality. We know its status. We will fix it when we have the time.

LEONIDAS II-CLASS STRIKE CRUISER
ULU SCIMITAR
ORBITING EARTH

"Bastard!" She spat her hand coming forward and slapping the male Lycavorian's face hard enough to rock his head back. "I trusted you! I ... I loved you!"

The male simply stood there, holding part of the sheet over his lower body while the blond female elf held another sheet over her naked body on the bed behind him. He turned back to look at her, opening his mouth several times to work out the sting of the slap she had just landed.

"Seven months!" He finally hissed at her. "We have been together seven months and not once have you allowed me to cado forn! Why is that Ne'Veha?"

"I wasn't ready!" She barked angrily.

"Wasn't ready?" He snapped. "What kind of answer is that? You are either ready or not!"

"You know how my parents feel about Lycavorians!" She exclaimed. "I was waiting until I could..."

"Until you could what?!" He snapped at her once more. "Find the courage to tell them we were a couple? For someone with as much confidence and strength of will as you say you always possess, you can't even tell your parents we have been seeing each other."

"So you go and find some slut who will allow you to do these things that I would not let you do?" She screamed at him. "You ... you told me you loved me Tarren!"

"I do." He stated simply. "I love you both!"

She looked at him, her dark brown eyes flashing wide. "What?"

"Join us!" He said. "I have enough for both of you and you might discover you like the arrangement."

"You mean share a bed with you and that ... that whore you just picked up off some street!" She shouted.

"I am no whore upaee!" The blond snapped back at her. "I am just a little more open to things you are not!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.