Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 15

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

SODRAG

"You did that on purpose." Sadi spoke as she stopped in front of the couch where Andro sat holding a plate of food and a mug of his mother's special coffee. She wore a thin, soft crème colored robe that fell to the floor. The front of it was loosely tied and it was obvious she was naked under it as the robe displayed the valley between her firm breasts along with her tanned skin.

Andro lowered the data pad he was reading and reached up to take the mug from her hand as she placed her knees on either side of his hips and settled herself onto his lap squirming slightly to get comfortable. He wore only his trademark white cloth pants with crimson trim down the legs, his upper body bare.

"KertaGai ... are you suggesting I sent Thast and the other High Coven thugs away for some ulterior motive." He spoke with a grin as he lifted the coffee to his lips.

Sadi used the fork to stab a piece of the hickory smoked meat on the plate and held it out for him. He snatched it off the fork and she smiled as he began chewing. "I certainly am." She stated.

Andro's azure eyes grew a little wider as the flavor flooded his taste buds. "Sadi this is fantastic!" He spoke as he chewed the meat and sat up a little straighter looking at the food on the plate.

Sadi grinned triumphantly. "Aricia gave me the recipe before we left. I had the meat marinating all day. Your mothers are going to turn me into a very good cook!" She said as she popped a piece into her own mouth.

"Thast was watching her like a hawk. Even after she went to sleep last night he used the shadows to blur past her bungalow three times." Andro spoke looking into her eyes. "He also thinks he and his fellow security troops went unnoticed when they conducted their little recon last night."

"So when can we have her come here Andro?" Sadi asked bluntly. "Both of us grow tired of only being able to talk within Mindvoice."

"With Thast gone it will be easier," He answered. "But we will still have to contend with Yuri. It will not be as difficult, but we will still need to keep our guard up, for Carisia's sake as well as our own. We have had this discussion before KertaGai."

"I know ... it just grows harder by the day as close as she is now." Sadi spoke.

"For me as well." Andro said.

Sadi fed him another piece of the meat. "What about Narice and Toria?"

Andro shook his head as he chewed. "There is something about both of them that is a mystery." He said. "Narice's bond with Deneth is almost as powerful as Carisia's is with Anthar. She is far more capable than even her mother realizes I think. And she hides it from everyone for some reason. Carisia told me she believes Narice is well aware of how she feels for us. And we in turn for her."

"You spoke with her?" Sadi asked her eyes going wide. "Directly? You are not afraid of doing that anymore?"

Andro nodded as he sipped the coffee. "I was never afraid KertaGai. Confused perhaps, part of me still is confused, but never afraid. I reached out to her briefly as she was returning to the base after the obstacle course. Carisia does not believe Narice will do or say anything to reveal her feelings. If that was the case she would have done this already. She believes, as I do, that there is more to Narice than we know. You and Arrarn had already begun instructing the Coven pilots and I did not want to distract you. As for Toria Dellion, well I think I will leave that up to you and my brother to discover since she will be with you most of the time. She is certainly more than a pilot and intelligence officer, and vampire or not, her desire for Arrarn permeates the air around her."

Sadi nodded with a smile. "Yes I smelled it today as well." She said. "Arrarn is so intent on training them that he failed to take notice of it."

"I believe he is still very gun shy after what happen at the villa with Narice, even though her desire for Arrarn wafts from her pores as well. She just hides it better due to her strength." Andro spoke.

"Our feelings for Carisia are growing stronger Andro and she was beginning to batter my shields today, especially after what happened at The Center. Not intentionally, but she is so much a part of us now that it happens often. I don't want to shield from her my love. She is a part of us now, inside our minds and hearts. However it has happened, it has happened and we can not hide from that as the Feravomir has said."

Andro shook his head quickly. "I don't intend to hide from it KertaGai." He stated plainly. "However we need to be careful as I said. I want to hold her just as strongly as I do you Sadi. I want to touch her and taste her, just as you do. You are not making this any easier for me."

"Why should we? We want the same thing with you Andro. Don't discount the pull you have on us my love." She was quick to point out. "We are Anomes ... all of us together. That much I have come to realize. Carisia is the final part that will complete all of us."

Andro nodded slowly. "Yes ... I'm coming to grips with that fact as well." He stated. "How it has come to be does not matter. It is what it is and I will not deny that." He met Sadi's eyes. "She is also Yuri's daughter and my father is not going to be happy when we finally reveal our feelings to him."

"But he loves your mother Isabella just as much as his other Queens." Sadi said. "She is a Pureblood ... just like Carisia."

Andro nodded. "Yes ... that is very true. However ... my father and Yuri have a long history ... from even before he discovered who he is. The majority of that has been filled with hate and anger and violence. My father is not infallible KertaGai. He has his faults ... and one of them just happens to be he is not a forgiving person. I believe he holds Yuri just as much at fault for the death of grandfather as he did Xerxes. I fear that unforgiving nature will transfer to Carisia because she is Yuri's daughter."

"Carisia is not like her mother!" Sadi snapped.

"No she is not ... but initially I don't believe my father will see it that way." Andro said. "That is why we must be careful. At least until we are ready to reveal to everyone what the three of us share."

"You know of course she and Anthar have no intention of leaving Earth when the High Coven departs." Sadi said.

Andro nodded. "And that is another of the reasons we need to be mindful of our actions." He said. "If that was discovered in some way, Aikiro would yank her from Earth so fast there would be nothing we could do to stop her."

"And we would go after her!" Sadi said.

"Yes we would." Andro said instantly. "However, that is not something I want to begin to contemplate right now. I want to avoid it completely as a matter of fact. I do not wish to start a war between the Union and The High Coven."

Sadi stared at him for a long moment. "But you would ... wouldn't you?" She said softly.

Andro looked at her. "If you or Carisia are taken from me Sadi, I would rain destruction and death down upon any who stood in my way of getting you back. If that meant I had to start a war? Yes, without a single hesitation."

Sadi felt a shudder of desire course through her at his words. They were Anomes yes, devoted to one another for eternity now, but to hear him say he would come for her or Carisia no matter the cost made it all seem so dreamlike. He said the words, made the pledge as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do; so devoted to her and now Carisia as he was. Sadi lowered the plate to the couch and then reached up and placed her hands on either side of his face gazing into his azure eyes. "How exactly did I become the luckiest female wolf in the universe in finding you?" She asked softly. "Not only do you leave me breathless in our bed ... your words alone can make my heart sing to the stars."

Andro grinned. "Wait until I make you angry with me." He said. "You might speak a different tune."

Sadi laughed. "Maybe. But not right now."

Andro smiled. "Helen will be here tomorrow with Arzoal, ostensively to review the bonds between the Coven's Bonded Pairs. I intend to ask if she will exam Carisia in private. I want her to establish a private connection between the three of us. We could no doubt do it ... but since your abilities seem to be manifesting themselves now considering your little display today ... I thought it better if she be the one. I am also going to ask her to delve a little deeper with Carisia, with her permission. There is something about the way she acts around Thast that does not fit who she is."

Sadi blinked. "You suspect something?"

"I'm not entirely sure." Andro said. "I'll know more tomorrow and I will tell you. You however, you need to speak with Helen at length about today. And whatever else you may feel inside you KertaGai."

"I ... that came as quite a surprise to me Andro," She said. "I didn't know my abilities would grow so blatant so quickly. It was ... it was frightening."

"No doubt. This Walonn fellow was very lucky. Bren told me afterwards that had you connected with the blow you were going to use, he would be very dead." Andro spoke. "I must make it a point to never anger you KertaGai."

"Well, your hands upon my body will never elicit that type of reaction." Sadi said with a smile. "So you have no worries there."

Andro's hands slipped inside her robe and cupped her firm ass, pulling her closer to him as he released his aura and let it swarm around Sadi. He watched as her green eyes closed in enchantment and he leaned forward to nuzzle the valley between her breasts. "What kind of reaction will my hands upon your body elicit KertaGai?" He asked in a low growl.

Sadi smiled seductively, "Oh no!" She said quickly pushing his head back and reaching down to pick up the plate again. "You did this to me last night and I was starving for the better part of the entire day!"

"I thought we had fun?" He spoke with a smile.

"We had enormous fun." Sadi agreed. "But we still need to eat Andro." She held out the fork with a large piece of meat on it. "Don't worry ... you can have me for desert."

"I will hold you to that KertaGai." He said.

Sadi smiled. "And if you eat everything ... I might even find some sweet caramel topping that you can pour on my body and then lick off."

Andro's eyes grew a little wider at this. "Now that sounds like it would be delicious." He said.

"Then eat." Sadi spoke pushing the meat into his mouth. "No deserts until you eat."

"Now you sound like my mothers." He groused as he chewed.

Sadi leaned forward and extended her tongue to lick the edge of his ear with the tip while she ground her hips down on his, pressing her warm mound hard against his rapidly thickening cock. "Your mothers cannot do to you what I do my love." She whispered seductively in his ear.

Andro trembled as her female aura swirled around him. "Give me the plate!" He barked as Sadi chuckled.


SPARTA

ROYAL VILLA

Dysea stepped onto the patio in her customary robe and holding the mug of coffee in both her hands. Her platinum blond hair was still somewhat ruffled as it fell over her shoulders down her back. The sun was already rising above the trees and she guessed the time around mid-morning. She always prided herself on being able to tell the time by the position of the sun, and it was something she had grown extremely good at over the years.

Something had woken her this morning however. A sense of something that was wrong. Isabella and Aricia had already risen to meet with Vonis, and Dysea had extracted herself from For'mya's arms on the bed, Anja spooned up against For'mya's back, her arms wrapped around her. She had smiled at the look of pure, blissful satisfaction on For'mya's face as she rose to her feet. It was the same look that she and the others wore the next morning after Nauta Melme took them with such intensity and passion that it made them scream. She had pulled on her robe and made her way to the kitchen for a mug of Aricia's coffee and then walked out here, unable to shake the feeling that something was wrong. As the wind shifted she smelled him easily and turned.

Martin was still wearing only his black pants and sitting in one of the large lounge chairs on the patio, the mug of coffee in his hand. Dysea turned to move to him, her emerald green eyes gazing upon his powerful tattooed body and feeling her own desire for him rising. Only she and Martin had tattoos on their bodies in any large number. Bella had several small ones that she had talked her into getting over the years, but nothing like what she and Martin had. She watched his dark brown eyes turn to look at her as she walked up and without a word he made room for her in the chair between his legs. Dysea settled there, sitting lotus style and she leaned back against his hard chest.

"You could not sleep either Nauta Melme?" She spoke softly.

Martin shook his head. "I been awake since a few hours after Kinsoaurgai and I returned to the villa." He said.

"Something woke you?" Dysea asked.

Martin nodded. "A feeling really Melda Min, like something was wrong."

Dysea nodded. "That is what woke me as well." She said.

Martin leaned forward and nuzzled her elven ear gently. Dysea smiled and pushed back against him even more. "You have seen nothing Melda Min?" He asked.

Dysea shook her head. "I have not had a vision in several months." She answered. "This feeling ... it is not about something on Earth I can say that. It is too distant ... too faint."

Martin nodded. "It is the same for me. Just on the edge. It does not concern our children. Only Normya is off world and that is the first thing I checked. I contacted Apo Prime Center when I woke and they said she left nearly twenty hours ago. She and Toral were going to return via Gate 24. It was a longer route around the Dzorina Cluster and Asteroid Belt, but it is much less traveled. They wouldn't have to wait at the Jump Gates for commercial traffic to pass. You know how impatient she is sometimes."

Dysea smiled. "Yes I do."

"I had them check Gate Usage Control and she hadn't gone through Gate 24 yet, but Toral more than likely got her to travel at a more sedate speed and she knows Arrarn and Sadi won't need her for a least a few days." Martin said. "I expect we'll hear from her within twenty hours or so once they clear the Gate and are on their last leg. Of all our children, fever or not, Normya is the one less likely to get into trouble and I don't worry about her as much because of that. She has your calm about her."

"She is somewhat embarrassed Nauta Melme." Dysea said.

"About what?" Martin asked confused.

"Her Coming of Age fever." Dysea answered. "It was stronger than she was letting others see. She was fighting very hard to keep from snapping at people. I believe she welcomed this opportunity to remain away from everyone so as not to embarrass them or herself. She thinks Zarah was handling it much better than her and she does not want to disappoint you."

"Disappoint me?" Martin gasped. "Melda Min ... I will be the first one to say that I have no desire to experience that part of what you and the others go through. I would go crazy. You, Aricia ... all of you ... you are far stronger in that regard than I am. She has nothing to be ashamed or embarrassed about."

"She is young my love." Dysea spoke. "I think she is taking her time as she returns to allow the strongest parts of the fever to pass. Toral is a fine young elf male and he cares for her a great deal. He will not be affected in the least by her mood. I think he often wishes there was more between them."

Martin nodded. "He's a stand up young man. I wouldn't blink if something developed between them."

Dysea turned her head and settled her eyes upon him. "She thinks you would rather see her with a Lycavorian male. Someone like you."

Martin chuckled. "Thank god there is only one of me then. I darn sure wouldn't want her to mate with someone like me." He said. "And I would never tell her who she can enter into a relationship with. That is one thing we all agreed on. We would let our children find their own way. We have done that and that hasn't worked out so bad."

"I have told Normya that as well." Dysea said with a smile. "She is just as stubborn as you however."

"Yeah ... well I seem to have passed that trait on to all my children." He said with a grin. "Sometimes it's downright annoying when they hit me with it."

Dysea laughed now as well. "They are forging their own lives Nauta Melme. They are our future. The future of the Union. We must always let them find their own path no matter what we may think. No matter what we may feel. Our past is not their past and we must not hold them to that."

Martin nodded his head slowly. "I know." He said softly.

Dysea sipped her coffee slowly enjoying the feel of his body against hers and how he wrapped his aura around her. "This dinner tonight troubles you doesn't it?"

Martin shrugged. "Not really." He answered.

"Nauta Melme you can fool Deia and Panos if you must, but you can not fool us." Dysea said. "Having the Kavalians here troubles you."

"There are too many unknowns." Martin said, "Too many questions."

"Martin, do you wish me to sit in on the talks with For'mya and Deia?" She asked softly. "Perhaps having both Kinsoaurgai and I there will give us a better understanding and picture of what they are really seeking. Our inherent skills tend to compliment each other very well."

Martin shook his head quickly. "No. Dinner here is one thing but I want you and Anja to remain out of the loop where it concerns the Coven and Kavalians. I don't like having three of my Queens so uncovered with two races that have shown no love for us in the past. I won't expose you or Anja if it is not needed."

"Then Lynwe and Vengal asked if I would join them with Aihola in Delmah and help them to plan what you want her to do concerning the Kavalians." Dysea said. "I won't do that if it troubles you."

"That is fine Melda Min. You and Vengal were raised on small unit operations, just like Danny, Anja and I. Just like the Drow. Better to have our best people planning and executing that." He answered. "And it keeps you out of direct contact with them as much as possible."

Dysea nodded. "Iriral and I will fly over later today then. I will return in time for the dinner." She said.

Martin nodded. "I had Riall schedule a full military readiness briefing for two days from now. That is where I want you and Anja with me. We can pass the details to the others later."

"I will contact GUC and have them inform me when Normya exits Gate 24." She said. "From there she should return within twenty hours as you said."

Martin nodded. "Then why doesn't that feeling go away." He said softly.


VANGRA 9 TT

"Ja'narie?" Esther asked turning in her chair to look at her.

Ja'narie was monitoring the two sensor screens at her station intently, using low power passive scans to sweep the area in front of them. They were stopped just inside the edge of the Cluster and looking out on the brownish red planet before them. She shook her head slowly. "I can detect nothing." She said softly.

"Could he have given up?" Normya's voice filled their cockpit.

Esther's laugh held no humor in it. "I sincerely doubt it." She spoke. "Targeting you is no small affair Normya Leonidas. And considering the way it happened, I would hazard a guess and say he had help among your own people. He did not just randomly appear by that section of the border. He knew you were coming."

"The Chief Engineer who supposedly fixed my ship?" Normya asked in disbelief.

"Or someone with similar access to your ship yes." Esther agreed.

"But why?" Normya asked the question to no one in particular.

"You said this Gareld mentioned something when you saw him on Jagaliu." Toral's voice spoke now.

"Not directly." Esther answered as her eyes swept the stars in front of them. "Only that he had a much larger profit to make. If that profit however, if it was somehow related to capturing you he would not give up I assure you."

"That's a big if Esther." Normya spoke.

"Perhaps, but the fused explosive on your main LSD Drive Coil did not get there by itself now did it?" Esther spoke.

"Point taken." Normya said.

"My son tells me that you must have discovered it. The explosives charge I mean." Esther said. "That is why you were conducting a power deceleration just before hitting the Gate."

"We brought the ship back from Earth to be fixed. It had micro fissures in the LSD Drive Coil Manifold." Normya said. "During transit to Gate 24 we discovered they had not been fixed like we thought and that is when Toral discovered the charge. Your ... your son Esther ... he is very knowledgeable."

Esther chuckled. "Tir'ut has been flying our ships since he was five years old."

"I have crashed a couple of them too." Tir'ut's voice exclaimed. They heard Normya laugh softly.

"Striking the Gate probably saved your lives then." Esther said.

"What do you mean?"

"Tir'ut says when your starboard nacelle collided with the Gate and was torn off; the chain reaction created by the JB-19 compound in the explosive charge was stopped. It did not continue and destroy the rest of your engine core. It did however react to the compounds of the Gate when your impact damaged it and that is why the Gate was obliterated in the ensuing explosion." Esther said.

"Your son seems to know an awful lot about explosives too." Normya said.

"You can thank his father and older brother for that knowledge." Esther replied the note of disapproval very evident in her voice. "Something I will be speaking with his father about when we return home."

"He is a Pureblood too? Like you." Normya asked.

Esther turned to look at Tir'ut who met her eyes. "Yes." Esther replied, "Pure of heart as well."

Tir'ut rolled his eyes with a smile and turned to look at the console to his left, "How much longer before your seals fail?" He asked.

"Nineteen minutes." Normya answered immediately.

"Mother we cannot wait any longer." Tir'ut said turning to look at her. "If Gareld is out there, he is within the Cluster just as we are and we will not detect him until he attacks. At least if we surge forward now, we can cover her as best we are able and she will still be able to maneuver somewhat."

Esther nodded. "Which camp?" She asked.

"Have her make for the Northern continent mother." Fash'ka spoke now. "The camp is three hundred and twelve kilometers from the northern coast on a bearing of 5723.9. It has the largest pad clearing and the most modern facilities."

"Normya Leonidas?" Esther spoke.

"5723.9 from the northern coast." She replied. "I got it."

"Whatever you do..." Tir'ut spoke. "Stop for nothing. If Gareld is out there, and it is likely, we will draw him away from you. Head straight for the planet; do not attempt to help us. Land at the facility and you will find the security code for the barracks under the largest Oklan tree as you come up the path. Take whatever supplies and weapons you can carry and head for the mountains. There are transmitters powerful enough to reach your Union. Contact them and call for aide. Gareld will be looking for you so do not stop for very long in one place. Travel only by day and make sure you are well hidden and secure at night. The creatures on Yocetu are not exactly tame and friendly."

"Wait!" Normya called out quickly. "I thought we were going to transfer to your ship and then leave."

"And we will..." Esther said. "That is what you must do if we do not make it Normya Leonidas."

"Why ... why are you helping us like this?" Normya asked suddenly. "Risking your lives?"

"If you die out here in The Wilds Normya Leonidas ... it will bring your father out of Union territory on a mission of vengeance and death." Esther spoke. "He will sweep through The Wilds like a supernova until he has found Gareld and all those responsible and slaughtered them. Many others will be swept up in that torrent. Protecting you now, that ultimately protects us and what we have built."

"Why would my father care what you have built in The Wilds?" Normya asked. "He does not even know you exist. Whoever you are. Why would he have a quarrel with you?"

"That is a story for another time perhaps." Esther said.

"What do you mean? Do you know my father? Does he know you?" Normya asked the questions.

"Enough talk." Tir'ut's voice echoed. "I'm heading out in ten seconds. Stay right on my tail unless I have to break away! Remember what I told you il kal'daka darthirii. Do not hesitate and do not pause."

"I won't."

Tir'ut nodded. "Then here we go!"

Tir'ut fed full power to his engines and the VANGRA 9 leaped from the edge of the Torana Cluster, the TYPE II directly behind them. "Fash'ka ... weapons brother?"

"I am ready." Fash'ka spoke from the smaller seat in the next compartment behind the cockpit.

"She's with us." Esther called out.

Tir'ut nodded. "She is a superior pilot to have kept her ship together this long." He spoke as his own eyes swept the stars all around them as they hurtled for the planet.

Esther looked at him oddly hearing something in his voice. The loud beeping made her head snap around fully however.

"Contact!" Ja'narie screamed. "Contact! Bontawillian Frigate bearing three five seven nine point two! Breaking from inside the Cluster! Shields at full power!"

"Range Ja'narie!" Fash'ka shouted calmly.

"Three million kilometers and closing fast!" Ja'narie barked in reply.

"Mother, the next time Fash'ka and I suggest you let us kill someone, please allow us to do so." Tir'ut snapped. "It could very well save us from circumstances like this."

"I agree!" Fash'ka echoed.

"I'm beginning to see where that possibly would have been the best course of action now my sons!" Esther popped as she adjusted her controls. "Auxiliary power to engines Tir'ut!"

"Il kal'daka darthirii break now!" Tir'ut barked as he yanked the VANGRA 9 over in a gut wrenching ninety degree turn and headed straight for the much larger ship.


Normya slammed the TYPE II into as hard a left turn as she was able considering the damage they had and pointed the nose of her ship directly at the northern continent on the planet in front of her.

"What did he call you?" Toral yelled as he fed power to their sublight engines.

"It's the vampire ancient language!" Normya barked out. "It means She-Wolf Elf!"

"Not very original!" Toral said.

Normya grinned as she fought with her controls. "I sort of like it." She said.

"Bah! There's no telling about some people's taste!" Toral barked.


BONTAWILLIAN FRIGATE

"The VANGRA 9 is breaking right for us!" Sandur yelled. "The TYPE II is continuing on course towards Yocetu!"

"The markings indicate it is the same VANGRA 9 that left Jagaliu when we did!" An Evolli spoke from the side of the bridge.

"It's Esther!" Gareld snapped. "It has to be!"

"The Pureblood from Jagaliu?"

Gareld nodded as he rose from his seat. "Yes."

"Why would she be helping the half breed daughter of Leonidas?" Sandur asked.

"I don't know!" Gareld growled. "We'll find out after we capture the elf bitch! Come to course three one nine mark six! Target two TR9 missiles on the VANGRA 9! Two more on the TYPE II! Disable both ships! Once we collect our prize, we'll return to get Esther!"

"Missiles ready!"

"Fire!"


VANGRA 9

"They are firing!" Ja'narie screamed. "Two missiles on us! Two at the TYPE II!"

"What kind of missiles Ja'narie?" Esther barked.

"TR9s!" She replied instantly.

"He wants to capture me." Esther spoke softly. "Well he will find I do not capture easily. Fash'ka!"

"I have them!" Fash'ka's calm voice replied. He was no stranger to ship combat and there was not much that fazed him anymore. Unless of course you included the dark haired Immortal female sitting only meters away from him. "Firing Anti-Missile Interceptors!" All of them heard the distinct hum of the missile launcher extending and then the swoosh of the six ripple fired missiles as they left the launcher. "AMIs away!" He yelled. "Reloading with Z-load Impact Warheads!"

"Fash'ka I'm adjusting five degrees!" Tir'ut called. "We need to cover the TYPE II!"

"Understood! Targeting engines and shields!"

"Don't miss brother!" Tir'ut snapped.


GARELD'S SHIP

"Missiles!" Gareld shouted.

"Six AMIs! Targeting our TR9s!" Sandur replied.

"VANGRA 9's are not armed!" Gareld protested turning to look at Sandur.

"This one is! Launcher extended from the top of the ship!" Sandur barked. "They are adjusting course! They are trying to protect the TYPE II!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.