Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 12

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

SPARTA

SOUTHERN SPACEPORT

The ride down to Earth on MJOLNIR'S HAND'S single MENKLA Transport was many things to the many different individuals on board.

To Athani'Puat it was the beginning of a new life.

Athani was far more interested in what Earth and Sparta looked like, for she alone knew the path to her future lay here with Resumar Leonidas. He had been true to his word and while they had showered together he had simply washed her body thoroughly with gentle strokes and loving caresses, occasionally dropping light kisses on her shoulders and neck under the hot spray. Though there was nothing sexual about it, just his touch was enough to send feelings of bliss skittering across her flesh. He had gotten her back to her quarters unseen easily enough and he left her with a short but emotion filled kiss that left her body trembling for more and her mind with no doubts as to his intentions. What he had made her feel was beyond her scope of comprehension right now, but Athani knew she wanted to experience it over and over again. And she knew without question it wasn't just the divine physical pleasure he had reaped upon her, it was something far deeper and while that should have frightened her, Athani found herself basking in the sensations it caused her to feel within.

Athani'Puat's past was rapidly crumbling away from around her and she knew it and she was going to embrace it as quickly as she could.

She had been waiting nearly a quarter century for the right moment to come when she could break away from the life she had been born into. She had endured Pusintin's touch upon her for too long and the moment Resumar had filled her the first time with his essence it was as if he had purged her very soul. It had never been her intention to fall in love with him. She had only wanted to use him to escape the life she was bound too. That first kiss however, that kiss had caused her to fall very hard and so very quickly for the handsome half elf, half wolf Prince. His actions and the heavenly feeling of being wrapped within his arms had been far more than she had ever hoped or dreamed that she would find. His words to her were enough to ignite fires of desire within her belly, fires that he had just as quickly satiated with his touch. Until he had held her in his arms Athani had never known what love felt like. She may have been older than him by some quarter century or possibly more she didn't really know, but if what she felt coursing through her now was any indication; she would never desire anyone else. She wanted to know everything about Resumar Leonidas, his likes and his dislikes. And since he had not let her exercise the skills she had acquired over the years due to having to suffer Pusintin's touch, Athani wanted to give him back the pleasure he had so willingly given to her. Now Athani'Puat thanked each and every star she saw that it was Resumar Leonidas who had been on that ship. She could still smell him on her, if even so very faintly, and the mint like wildflower smell tickled her nostrils and filled her with warmth.

Resumar and Queen For'mya had accompanied them on the transport and while they sat closer to the cockpit of the transport, she could still catch glimpses of him as he moved about in the front speaking with his mother. Athani knew they had to be exceptionally careful, even around his own people and his family. He had taught her very quickly between their trysts how to shield her mind in a way that would not allow anyone to touch her as he and Cemath had done.

"My father and mothers are very strong within Mindvoice, all of my family really but my father and older brother most of all." He had told her as they lay in his bed, their breathing returning to normal even as his fingers traced the skin of her shoulders and neck causing swells of delight to cascade through her. He found her tail fascinating Athani discovered, and this was only another sign to her that he was the one. "I'm quite sure that you are the only recorded one of your people to show signs of being able to Mindvoice. Part of that is because Cemath touched you ... and then me. Let me show you what my brother Andro showed me on how to shield your thoughts even when you are not aware of it. You must practice as often as you can to strengthen this ability. It will make it safer for you until we are ready to reveal what we want to reveal. Cemath will help you Athani just as I will ... all you need do is reach out to him. To me. We are bonded and I don't keep anything from him. He knows about us and my feelings for you. He will help you. I know how your people are and I truly do not want anything to happen to you before we can be together so we must be careful."

"Will they attempt to read my thoughts?" She had asked as she snuggled in his arms.

"No!" He answered immediately shaking his head. "That is not something any of us would do. It is considered a huge lack of protocol and incredible disrespect. And in some cases it is considered a crime. Besides, with what I teach you if someone tried to breach your mind in that way I would detect it and so would Cemath. And we would respond instantly."

"Will I be able to see your thoughts?" She asked.

Resumar grinned at her and waggled his eyebrows. "What thoughts would you like to see?"

"Not those!" She exclaimed pushing up against him and using her tail to slap his ass cheek lightly. "I have felt those thoughts!"

Resumar chuckled. "As you grow stronger yes, if you want too, I can show you my thoughts. If things work out as I hope they will, you will have free reign within my thoughts." He told her.

"How do you want them to work out?" Athani asked softly.

"As strange as it may sound because we have known each other for only two days, I want you to be mine Athani. Now ... tomorrow ... next week ... next year. I can't explain it to you, but that is what I feel pounding in my blood." He replied.

"Why are you doing this Resumar Leonidas?" She asked. "Knowing what ... what my intentions were and knowing what I sought before coming here. Knowing that I only wanted too ... why would you still do this for me?"

Resumar met her beautiful blue/green eyes. "My people ... Lycavorians and elves ... we are very open about many things to include our desires and wants. But when we decide we have found the one we want to spend our lives with, our instincts take over and we pursue them until we have won those we want or we are dismissed. I have the blood of both in my veins, and it makes that instinct far stronger."

"And I ... I am this person for you?" She asked softly.

"As crazy as it sounds I knew the first minute I saw you in the landing bay that you were who I wanted." Res replied.

"It is not crazy..." She spoke softly, "For a part of me realized it too when you helped me to my feet. I have never felt these emotions within me Resumar and they feel so wonderful."

"Well good." Res spoke. He moved closer until his forehead was touching hers. "Now relax and let me show you what I mean. After that I'm going to steal your breath away again."

Since returning to her quarters she had practiced raising and lowering the walls around her mind as he had shown her. The more she concentrated, the stronger they became but he had told her that it would become second nature to her very quickly, and until that time he and Cemath would augment her shields as much as possible.

Athani had been enthralled with the blue/green color of the planet and when they had finally entered the atmosphere and broke out of the clouds she gasped as she saw the huge swatches of green fertile land and the huge expanses of timber and mountains. She saw many cities from high up but as they drew closer to the ground following a certain course she began to see a larger city take shape. It appeared to be surrounded by towering mountains on three sides and fit neatly in a lush valley with a large river. The river actually cut through the center of the city and as the transport swept around and began to descend to the spaceport Athani could make out the lofty buildings in the distance. They were not like the towering structures of steel and glass she had seen on other planets. These buildings appeared made from a combination of granite and steel that impugned incredible workmanship. She could see Lifters darting back and forth between the higher buildings but nothing on or near the street level which was filled with hundreds if not thousands of men and women walking the streets and footpaths. Many of the taller buildings even had greenery reaching up along the sides and decorating the outsides of their structures. There were Lifter platforms high up that connected to some of the taller buildings and the pedestrian bridges that connected them to others. Almost all of the very tall buildings were within two blocks she saw, the rest gradually decreasing in height as they moved outward. All along the outside edge of the city she could see the Lifter lanes and the traffic was heavy but moving quickly to different parts of the city.

"Lifter traffic is not allowed below thirty stories or within the city proper. There is actually no structure over fifty stories high to be honest. Many of the citizens of Sparta have lived here for thousands of years, and you will find they try to remain true to their history and culture. Part of that culture is the lack of truly modern looking buildings. They have a unique combination of construction as you can see." For'mya's voice spoke and Athani looked up and saw the others turning away from the view windows to look at her as she came down the short staircase into the main portion of the transport. "The streets of Sparta are free of clutter for the citizens to walk and mingle. There are several hundred different types of cafés and restaurants spread throughout the city, many of them established by an assortment of the species within the Union. Eden City is the actual capital of Earth now and much larger in size in many respects, but the basic design construction and infrastructure you see from your windows is the same all over Earth. We decided to copy what was here in Sparta for the most part. Eden City is more modern looking with significantly more buildings, but it has changed very little since Martin Leonidas and Dysea began building it. There are now seventy-three major cities spread across the planet, with ten times that number of smaller settlements and urban areas."

"Eden City is the first city he built isn't it?" Athani asked.

For'mya looked at her with a smile. "Yes it is. Martin and Dysea began building it before he discovered who he really was. It was very nearly destroyed in The Battle for Earth, but it has been rebuilt and enlarged to many degrees even better than it was before."

"Will we see this Eden City?" Jalersi asked.

"You will be staying in a newer facility in the Northeast Quadrant of Sparta. It is closest to those parts of the city that remain in some fashion from millennia ago." For'mya continued. "It is an apartment complex of sorts for visiting dignitaries with every comfort and easy access to the nearby River Promenade with shops and cafés and such. It is actually quite beautiful. A trip to Eden City can be arranged however if that is something you would like."

"You will allow us to go within your city? Within Sparta?" Jalersi asked somewhat surprised at this information.

"You are not prisoners here. You are the members of a Diplomatic Envoy taking part in Trade Negotiations." For'mya spoke.

"And what of your people?" Qurot spoke now. "How will they treat us?"

"You will find the people of Sparta very tolerant of others no matter their past as long as they are treated in the same fashion they treat you." For'mya answered. "Regardless of what you may think the citizens of the Union are very friendly and open. The people who call Sparta home even more so. Whatever preconceived notions you may have will probably not turn out to be true."

"Will we see the other children of the King?" Karun asked the question.

For'mya looked at him for a moment. She shrugged finally. "You may or you may not. They are all members of the military with duties and tasks all their own. Androcles commands his own Fleet Group which is based here on Earth. Resumar will begin putting together his own staff when we return for he will receive his own Fleet Group at the end of this year." Athani's eyes perked up at this information. "We have found it very hard over the years to keep track of our older children so we have stopped trying. Since this is the beginning of our annual exodus to Earth they are all here, but they go and do as they please. Most of our older children are taking part in additional training maneuvers for Mjolnir's Hand. The younger ones come and go from the villa to their activities during the day as any of the younger ones in Sparta do."

"Don't they stay here in Sparta?" Karun continued. "The older children of the King I mean?"

"They each have apartments on the main estate; however all of them also maintain their own villas in the city of Gytheio several kilometers south. It was Sparta's port city in ancient times and it has become so again." For'mya explained. "The waters of the Laconian Gulf are quite beautiful and exceptionally warm this time of year."

"So they do not stay at the Royal Palace?" Karun asked.

For'mya stepped closer to him. "The main estate is no palace." She said with a smile and shake of her head. "It is unchanged in many respects from when Martin Leonidas discovered who he was. It is a single story villa, though it has been enlarged quite a bit over the years." She looked at him. "Why such an interest in my other children Karun?" She asked.

"Your children?" He asked surprised looking at his mother and then back to her.

"You will find..." Resumar spoke now as he came down the short flight of steps into the main area. "You will find that my brothers and sisters and I do not distinguish who our birth mothers are." He stated matter of factly. "As far as we are concerned, they are all our mothers. And that is how we treat them." They watched as Resumar leaned over For'mya's shoulder and dropped an affectionate kiss on her cheek as if to emphasize his words and he held out the pad to her as he did this. "A message from Uncle Andreus mother." He said.

For'mya looked at the pad briefly and nodded. "Excellent. The King's Durcunusaan Captain has informed me that the secure transmitter is now active and set up in the quarters reserved for you Jalersi. You may contact your father as soon as you arrive there and please inform him we will entertain any requests that he might make as long as they are within reason. We will be meeting Prime Minister Deia to..."

"What do you consider within reason?" Jalersi asked. "I'm sure he will demand we be allowed our own security force after the events on the ship."

For'mya nodded slowly. "No doubt." She said. "Martin Leonidas will allow a small detachment that much I can tell you."

"What do you consider small?" Jalersi asked.

"I would think six is an appropriate number. You will not have need for more." For'mya answered.

"And what of the High Coven members already on Earth?" Jiss asked now. "Can you guarantee our safety from them?"

"The members of the High Coven party are being kept on the opposite side of the city in a facility similar to yours." For'mya replied. "They will have no need to cross the whole of Sparta to come into the area that you will be occupying. There is much to do and see throughout the entire city, and they also have our security forces with them. They will not allow any type of confrontation. You will more than likely not even see them while you are here."

"What about the rest of us?" Qurot barked out quickly. "Do we get secure transmitters as well?"

"Jalersi is the head of your Trade delegation." For'mya spoke calmly even at his rude interruption. "Is there a particular reason that you need a secure transmitter Commander?"

"No there is not." Jalersi stated before Qurot could answer.

"Good. As I was saying ... I will introduce you to the Prime Minister and then I have to depart until later this evening when we gather for dinner." For'mya spoke.

"Will the King be joining us then?" Jalersi asked a hopeful tone in her voice.

For'mya shook her head. "No ... not this evening." She said. "Martin Leonidas is very busy. He has made time to honor your request Jalersi ... however I won't know when that will be until I see him and talk with him."

"When will you see him?" Jalersi asked quickly.

For'mya smiled warmly. "As soon as we exit the ship I would imagine." She answered. "He is my mate ... and we have missed each other. I will be able to tell you when he will meet with you this evening at dinner."


"It is a pleasure to meet you Representative Jalersi'Puat." Deia spoke in her most politically correct and inviting voice as she extended her hand in greeting. "I welcome you to Earth and to Sparta."

Jalersi was somewhat taken aback by Deia's greeting, but she took the offered hand. "Thank you Prime Minister Deia." She stammered quickly. "We ... we have heard much about you."

Deia laughed as For'mya chuckled from where she stood next to Jalersi. "Yes ... well I'm sure not all of it was good." She stated with a disarming smile.

"Deia ... I present Jalersi's younger sister Athani'Puat." For'mya spoke now as she motioned Athani forward. "And Senior Legislators Jiss and Matuarr. Beside them are Jalersi's oldest son and an officer in their military Karun. Then there is Commander Qurot." She turned back to Deia as she finished shaking hands with the Kavalian Jiss and faced Qurot. It was Athani who noticed that the Prime Minister didn't so much as bat an eye at Qurot's obvious attempt to make his appearance more intimidating than he was. "Commander ... a pleasure." She spoke bowing her head slightly. Deia didn't smile as Qurot grunted at her, dismissing her almost casually. She turned back to Jalersi who was giving Qurot an evil glare for his actions.

"I must apologize for what happened on MJOLNIR'S HAND." Deia spoke. "We are very pleased no one among your party was hurt, and I assure you we will find out who it is that was responsible."

Jalersi nodded. "I thank you for your words Prime Minister." She spoke. "The High Coven is friend to neither of our peoples and I'm quite sure you will do your best to discover what happened. I am curious however, why are you signing a Cease Fire Agreement with them now, after so long? And will this recent event make you rethink your position in this regard. They are responsible for the attack."

Deia was prepared for just this sort of question and she smiled. "We have not fought an engagement with the High Coven in nearly twenty-five years." She stated quickly. "Your people have kept them quite occupied." She said acting if this was impressive. "Signing this agreement was actually my idea when they made it known this is what they wanted. It shows them we will not involve ourselves in the war currently going on between them and your people. In a manner it also shows your people we have no intention of entering the war in any way. It is something we can speak more about if you like. You will be here for several days ... and if your request for an embassy is approved by the King and the Senate perhaps even longer. As for recent events, we are still investigating the incident."

"It was quite a bit more than an incident." Jiss stated now. "They made an attempt to assassinate the daughters of our Prefect. He will not look kindly on that."

Deia nodded. "Nor should he." She said. "However, the attack occurred within Union borders and on the Union flagship. It also appears those who conducted the attack were part of some insurgent group and are not tied directly to the Empress or the High Coven. At least that is what we have been able to determine so far. We are still investigating as I said."

"And if it is determined the High Coven was behind this attack?" Jalersi asked.

"Then I'm sure the King will review what we know." Deia spoke. "If we are to establish a more permanent channel between our governments, I suggest we worry about what we can do and let King Leonidas concern himself with the military aspects of discovering what happened. He will get to the bottom of it I assure you. He does not take kindly to having his son and one of his beloved mates put in danger." Deia smiled. "As I said ... now that this door has been open ... I suggest we do all we can to keep it open."

Jalersi nodded. "I believe to better understand how your government works I would like that." She stated.

"Good. We can..."

The deep throated trumpet that rolled across the expanse of the tarmac caused the heads of everyone to turn and Deia heard several gasps from the Kavalians as they watched the colossal, obsidian scaled dragon swoop down from the blue cloudless sky above and settle gracefully to the tarmac several hundred meters away. The figure of the large man sitting causally in the saddle was very evident. Beside that massive dragon was settling an azure scaled beast barely half the size with a more diminutive figure in the saddle.

"By the gods!" Jalersi gasped taking a step back even from this distance.

Deia smiled. "King Leonidas ... and Queen Aricia." She spoke softly as Jalersi turned to look at her. "Torma has that effect on everyone due to his size. He is close to twenty-one meters long now ... but thankfully he has stopped growing."

For'mya stepped closer to them quickly feeling her blood calling for her mates. "Jalersi ... I will see you and the others this evening for dinner." She stated.

Jalersi nodded quickly, her eyes turning back to look as Torma flared his massive wings several times even as he settled completely to the ground, his legs cocked underneath him. "Of ... of course." She said watching as For'mya and Resumar both began to walk quickly towards where the two dragons had landed.

"The King and his family rarely, if ever, use interplanetary transportation." Deia said explaining to them. "Their bonded brothers and sisters would be insulted if they did I think." Deia said. "You have no fears truly."

"Are all of his children bonded to these beasts?" Karun asked quickly.

Deia shook her head. "Not all of them no. All of them can ride quite well ... most of them learned to do that before they could even walk actually ... I believe Androcles was riding by the time he was three ... but not all of them are bonded to dragons. And they are not beasts to us young man." Deia spoke keeping her voice calm and without emotion. "The dragons that carry the King and Queens and their family are all from the same family bloodline of dragons. The two dragons you see there are Torma and Isheeni ... they are the parents to all but one of the dragons that a Leonidas rides. Dragons are friends and family to many within the Union ... not beasts."

Karun bowed his head slightly. "My apologies." He spoke.

Deia shook her head. "It is of no consequence really. Just do not call them beasts when you are in their presence for they are just as intelligent as you and I and it would be offensive to them."

"I won't." He spoke.

"Please ... this is my senior aide Lieutenant Ardis ... and she will escort you to the Diplomatic Apartments and show you where you will be staying." Deia motioned to the figure behind her who stepped forward now.

The figure was wearing the matte black body armor that they had seen on For'mya and Resumar on the ship. They also noticed that the figure wore a similar crimson cape with gold trimmed edges as well. As the hands came up and tossed back the hood they were surprised when they saw not the stern face of a man, but the exquisitely beautiful face of the young elven woman. Or half elf they saw, as her elven ears were not the four inch high elegantly curved ears they knew full blooded elves had. Her shimmering black tresses fell well past her shoulders, the black body armor doing nothing to hide the fact that she had a firm, supple body with high breasts and very long legs. She appeared to be nearing five feet eight inches tall though her legs appeared even longer for her height. Karun was the most affected by her, for he was half Lycavorian himself and while not as sensitive as a pureblood Lycavorian, his sense of smell was excellent. He sniffed the air gently, detecting the faint scent of peaches and wild timber wafting from her pores. Her face was perfection in every manner, from the high cheekbones to her full lips which bore no color except the natural blush of soft pink. It was her eyes that grabbed everyone's attention. Her right eye was a bright sapphire color, while the left was an equally bright violet hued orb. They also detected the holster on her right thigh that bore the K12A Kinetic Magnum and the long slim holster on her left thigh that held the intricately carved pommel of the Nehtes. Her black hair was pulled over one shoulder and tied with fine white Drow silk.

Jalersi looked at Deia quickly. "She wears the colors of the Royal family?" She said. "This is one of the King's children?"

Deia smiled and shook her head quickly. "This is Lieutenant Ardis ... daughter of Sparta's Lieutenant Governor Tarifa and Star Colonel Isra of Mjolnir's Hand." She answered. "She is King Leonidas's oldest niece."

"My mother and Uncle Martin are very close." Ardis said. "She was the very first he discovered upon returning to Earth so many years ago and discovering his past and heritage. They have been like brother and sister ever since. More so that many who are related by blood." Ardis spoke. Her voice was soft like wind chimes and bespoke great intelligence.

"You wear the uniform of..." Jalersi began speaking.

"A Durcunusaan ... yes." Ardis finished her statement. "I was accepted into their ranks immediately upon completing my Agoge. I spent three years with them ... but I have been Prime Minister Deia's senior aide for the last year."

"You are a rider then?" Jiss asked. "Like the others?"

Ardis shook her head. "No. I have ridden dragons since I was a small girl; it is hard not to do this when your father and mothers are bonded to them, not to mention most of your extended family. I am not bonded to a single dragon however."

"Your father has two mates?" Qurot demanded in his harsh voice.

"My second mother is a Drow elf. Vice President of Earth Aihola. My father and mothers have been together for twenty-five years now." Ardis answered with a great deal of pride and respect in her voice. "I am twenty-two years old and the third oldest of their six children. My older brothers are bonded with dragons. My younger siblings have not yet showed signs of this though it is still possible."

Qurot laughed. "I like this place!" He stated looking around. "It appears everyone has more than one woman!"

"Qurot!" Jalersi snapped.

Ardis stepped forward, her sapphire and violet eyes on Qurot. "My Drow mother is half vampire Commander Qurot." She stated plainly seeing the look on his face change to shock and then disgust. "And to my knowledge there are less than a hundred and twenty male Lycavorians within the entire Union that have more than one mate. All of them ... to include my father; my Uncle Martin and my adoptive Uncle Daniel Simpson are exceptional Spartans ... for they love their mates equally. To presume something else is not only incorrect ... it is entirely foolish."

Qurot's eyes narrowed. "You call me foolish?" He spat.

"I don't know Commander. Your assumptions would make it appear so." Ardis answered politely not fazed in the least by his harsh and overbearing demeanor. "Are you?"

Deia smiled as she took Ardis's arm and squeezed lightly. "Lieutenant Ardis will show you to the Diplomatic Apartments and then escort you to the Conference Building where we can begin our schedule of talks."

Ardis motioned to several multi-seat Lifters parked a short distance away. "Please ... this way."

Athani risked a very quick glance back across the tarmac and her keen feline like eyes detected Resumar embracing the raven haired woman. She turned back to follow her sister to the Lifters.

[Tonight Athani'Puat.] Resumar's voice filtered into her head and she smiled inwardly. [I will see you tonight and show you a little of Sparta from the air if that pleases you.]

[I believe I would like that Resumar Leonidas.] She answered.

[Tonight then.]

[I will be waiting.] Athani spoke.


DURCUNUSAAN HOSPITAL

QUARANTINE LEVEL

Anja gripped For'mya's hands tightly as they shared a brief but passionate kiss while Martin and Aricia stood next to Resumar looking through the large glass view window at the medical technicians who were handling the bodies of the commandos gingerly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.