Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

GYTHEIO

CRANAE ISLAND

Narice's eyes fluttered open slowly as she felt the warmth of the sunlight on her face. It had been a very long night, the seven of them sitting on the beach until the early morning hours talking of this and that. She had sensed Arrarn Leonidas's heartbeat almost from the moment he re-entered the villa from the opposite side, but the three brothers had gone directly into a large room and had not returned to the beach. She could tell Toria had registered his heartbeat as well for she kept turning to look into the villa, perhaps hoping he would return to the beach with them. It was a hope that Narice found was filling her as well. They could hear the laughter sometimes from the brothers from within the villa and this always caused their heads to turn, something that did not go unnoticed by the others. She and Toria were given one of the large guest rooms together, and by the time they had made their way to this room, both of them were far more tired than either of them had been in a very long time. Due to their fatigue, it was not debated who would get the single large bed in the room, both of them changing into their night clothes and collapsing onto the soft sheets. Their night clothes amounted to simple oversized shirts that they both wore after stripping out of the borrowed bikinis, though neither of them took notice of the fact they were completely naked under the shirts at the time. Within minutes of laying their heads on the large soft pillows, both of them were asleep.

Narice lay in the bed unmoving now, mainly to get her bearings and thoughtfully reflect on the previous night. She, Toria and Carisia had experienced a small glimpse into the lives and history of perhaps their most ancient enemy. As her mind replayed the events from last night Narice incredibly recognized the fact that Lycavorians as a whole were no longer considered the most hated enemy among her people, not after what the Kavalians had done in the last twenty-five years. That was a sudden realization to Narice as she laid in the bed, for no matter how brutal and savage the battles between the High Coven and the Lycavorian Union had been in their near fourteen thousand year long war, never in their history had the Union resorted to the base tactics and horrific acts that the Kavalians had committed on her kind. This was true even as her father ordered it done to them. Her mind was thrown back several years to the day she had sat hidden in the military tavern not far from High Coven headquarters and listened to half a dozen senior officers discuss in whispers the Union victory over the Kavalians many years before. Their words did not carry the usual hatred and contempt that she heard so much from her sister and mother growing up. Their whispered words contained respect for what they had accomplished. And as she lay on the bed now ... she realized their words had contained awe as well.

Narice doubted very much that anyone within the High Coven had ever been so close to so many Leonidas family members for so long a period of time. In just the few hours they had spent with them, they had learned far more than twenty-five years of what she now knew to be false and fabricated intelligence reports had given them. Androcles Leonidas and his father were far more powerful than they had first suspected. Together with his new bride Sadi, Androcles radiated within Mindvoice like two points of bright light. When combined with her niece Carisia, those two points quickly became three and were absolutely blinding. She didn't know what it meant, but Narice knew with almost complete certainty that sooner rather than later Carisia would become part of their lives in a very permanent way. And there would be nothing her mother or sister, or that fat slob Thast could do to stop that. Their connection was almost a flagrant thing really, at least within Mindvoice, and since none of them had anything but rudimentary shields up for the majority of the night, it was impossible to not notice. Narice also took note of the fact that throughout the evening, Carisia and Sadi Leonidas had grown closer and closer together on the blanket. When they finally decided to retire for the evening, Narice had seen them release each other's hands discretely from behind their backs. She had never seen Carisia so animated and relaxed. Her face had become radiant even in the moonlight, her maya blue eyes bright and alert.

Martin Leonidas may not have been as refined as her mother in what he could do or his control, but if what she felt radiating against his shields was any indication, he was nearly an equal in the power he could wield and Aricia Leonidas was far more than she had yet shown to any of them. They masked their true abilities far better than Narice had ever seen, and she knew with almost complete certainty that while Yuri could probably hold her own quite well against one of his other Queens, she was no match for Aricia Leonidas.

Narice did not know what to make of the feelings and actions she had exhibited the previous evening. Upon first seeing Toria Dellion in the skimpy black bikini Narice had felt her stomach contract in what she knew without question was desire. Narice was no stranger to desire and pleasure. She had taken two lovers into her bed in her twenty-eight years, and neither of them had ever shared her bed again. She had wanted to experience the feelings of physical contact in the form of sex, and she had not been impressed with either of her partners regardless of their boasting. They had been more concerned with their own gratification and both of them had wanted to feed on her blood, bonding them to her as her husband. That had been something Narice was in no way willingly to allow. She had given herself pleasure through the years in a variety of different ways and had been content with that. Her reaction to Toria's presence and her extreme beauty shocked Narice to a large extent, for she had never considered sharing a bed with another woman. It was just not something that had ever entered her mind until that first night on the ship in Toria's quarters. The young woman's strength of will even after having to endure so many hours with her perverted nephews was amazing, and it was then that Narice realized there was far more to Toria Dellion than she knew. She had strength of purpose that Narice found beguiling, for it almost seemed as if Toria Dellion knew something that no one else did and it made her confident and pure. And Narice found herself wanting to discover that part of Toria with increasing need.

And then there was Arrarn Leonidas.

From the moment she had been introduced to Arrarn Leonidas there had been something about him that strummed within her entire body. She admitted now that he was without a doubt the most physically striking man she had ever laid her eyes on. His incredible good looks and the exquisite definition of his muscular body had actually caused Narice to flush and become moist at her center, something that had never happened before, even with the two lovers that had shared her bed. His dark eyes were intoxicating to gaze into, and his voice was deep and even, flittering across her nerves like a soft musical concerto. As the hours passed however, she had discovered there was far more to him than just his looks, and she had made a complete fool out of herself with her actions because she realized now she desired him in the worst possible way.

Narice's eyes grew a little wider as she admitted that to herself. She actually wanted to feel his arms around her, to feel his naked flesh against hers, and subconsciously last night she had realized this fact and struck out in the only way she knew how, trying to convince herself that was not the case. She acted harshly and without regard for her words or the pain they might cause. What had stunned her even more were the images that flashed in her mind of both her and Toria intertwined within his embrace. It was a picture she could not chase from her mind for the latter portion of the evening after he had run off into the darkness, and Narice found it was an image that she did not want to lose. Narice knew she was nothing like her sister Yuri. She did not have Yuri's cruelness within her, and she knew it was because of Deneth. From the day she had bonded with him, she had been different. She thought differently, acted and talked differently, and remained as far away from her sister as well as her mother as she could in terms of how they thought and moved to accomplish goals. It was also the reason why she had decided to...

Narice felt the gentle sigh and the warm breath on the back of her neck and froze. She felt the burning touch of warm flesh against her back even through the shirt she wore and for the first time since she had woken she realized that something was gripping her left breast tightly. Narice almost groaned as she felt Toria shift slightly, her long leg pressing between Narice's thighs and her knee pushing firmly against Narice's hairless pussy, even as Toria's delicate hand tightened around her breast resolutely and pulled her closer in response to whatever dream she was having. She felt Toria's face now, buried in the long, raven colored locks of hair that fell along Narice's shoulders and neck, as well as her soft warm breath on her skin. Narice froze unsure of what to do, and undecided if she wanted to do anything at all. The sensations racing through her supple body were unlike anything she had felt before, tiny slivers of excruciating delight shooting through her belly and communicating directly with the pleasure receptors in her brain. Narice felt her nipples harden instantly, the hardening nub of her left breast pressing into Toria's palm firmly as her hand gripped Narice's full breast almost possessively. This was not something Narice had expected and her mind raced back to the feelings she had of Toria's equally luscious body pressed up tightly against her back as they flew here on Deneth. The feel of her large breasts pushed against her even through the new body armor was enough to cause lovely sensations of delight.

Narice was aware Toria shared her mother's bed, albeit rather unwillingly now since Tesand was almost never far from her side. She had heard her mother comment to Yuri how skilled Toria had become in pleasing her in that fashion, and also how much she seemed to enjoy their trysts. At least until Tesand became involved. Then if she protested in any way, as she had done on the ship coming here to Earth, they would give her to Dante and Javier as punishment. Narice always wondered why Toria would allow that. She was a strong woman, very skilled and exceptionally intelligent, as well as being trained by the Venorik Elghinn. Why she would allow herself to be given to her perverted nephews was not something Narice understood and this made her angry. Angry that Toria had to endure that, angry that her mother treated Toria as nothing more than a common whore and angry that it was not her delving into and enjoying Toria's obvious delights. That is what shocked Narice the most as the awareness hit her of what had just crossed her mind.

Narice wanted Toria Dellion for herself.

Almost imperceptibly Narice detected the shift in Toria's heartbeat and breathing. Her breaths changed from the shallow, even intakes of sleep to slow deep breaths that were trying to calm her racing heart.

Toria Dellion was awake and her heartbeat gave away the fear coursing through her as she realized who she was next to on the bed and how intimately she was grasping the Princess of the High Coven. Not until Narice had come to her quarters that day had Toria ever truly looked upon her in the way she now did. She may have resisted what her Empress wanted her to do initially, but over time Toria had come to enjoy pleasuring her Empress a great deal. While she learned quickly that Aikiro would never return such attention upon her, Toria had devised ways to stimulate herself even as she used her tongue and lips and fingers on her Empress. After that night on the ship when Narice had come to her, Toria found herself looking at her in another way. Narice was far more beautiful than her mother as far as Toria was concerned. Her lithe body was so much more firm and muscular, with larger breasts and fuller lips. Seeing Narice in that blue bikini for most of the day and evening had driven her mad, imagining what she looked like underneath the fabric. What her passion tasted like, and even what her blood tasted like. Combined with the very powerful attraction she had for Arrarn Leonidas ... it had made for a frustrating night.

She did not know when she had gripped Narice in such a way, but the feel of her breast in her hand and the warmth and slight moistness against her thigh was unmistakable and almost overpowering. That she had done this excited Toria to no end, but it also frightened her immeasurably. She did not know how Narice would react to such blatant actions, and in the little time she had spent with her, Toria found she wanted to very much be friends with her, as well as lovers. The Empress had showed Toria a different side to herself that she had never known existed, and while it may have been forced upon her at the start, Toria now embraced the fact that she found other women attractive and would size them up as she would any man. This however ... this was not how she had wanted to express herself to Narice.

Using all the patience and force of will the Venorik Elghinn had trained her with, Toria began to remove her hand ever so slowly from where it was and inch her legs and hips away from Narice.

Narice for her part was having difficulty maintaining her composure as she felt Toria begin to withdraw herself. She could feel Toria's horror at what she had done by the beating of her heart and the sudden taste of fear in the air. She could sense tremors within Mindvoice that were coming from Toria, as well as very powerful shields that were now radiating at their full power in her fear and she did not even realize it. How was it possible that she was this strong within Mindvoice and her mother had not known? Surely her mother had sensed her abilities easily. Or was it that Toria was just far more than what she appeared. That had to be it Narice decided. Her mother was the most powerful Mindvoicer alive, and if she did not detect Toria's presence within Mindvoice as Narice now did, Toria Dellion was hiding something. It was a fact that surprisingly did not make Narice react as she should have. Toria's reaction was not one of concern or bemused intent at her position right now, her reaction upon waking was one of horror and embarrassment and fear. And as her hand and body withdrew Narice quickly found she did not like the feelings of emptiness that were filling her. It was a very easy decision to make, and later Narice would joke at how right it felt.

Narice's right hand came up as quickly as a striking rock spider and she grasped Toria's hand pressing it back to her breast, while her left hand whipped back to clamp firmly on Toria's ass cheek to keep her from moving. Her next words began her down a path she had not foreseen in her future, but one that she would not dismiss because of what it made her feel.

"No Toria." She spoke softly. "I ... I don't want you to move."

Toria's sky blue eyes were wide as she realized that Narice was awake and had been awake this whole time. "Princess ... Princess I can not..." Toria gasped as Narice rolled over quickly; turning to face her even as she stretched her lush body splendidly against hers and Toria felt the flash fires of desire increase even more. She gazed at Narice's face, drinking in her dark eyes and exotic features. "Princess forgive ... forgive me ... I..."

Narice stared at Toria's striking sky blue eyes and only lifted her finger, placing it on Toria's soft lips silencing her apology. "You have no fears with me Toria Dellion." Narice said softly yet with far more confidence than her racing heart belied. "I am not my mother."

"Narice ... I ... I did not intend for you to ... to awake with me groping your body." Toria stated quickly. "I was ... I was dreaming and..."

"Were you dreaming of me Toria?" Narice asked turning her head slightly and gazing at her face. Narice allowed herself to gaze at Toria, truly gaze at her for the first time. Something she was quite sure her mother had never done. The gentle slope of her nose and the way her eyes glittered in the sunlight. The shape of her eyebrows and the smooth texture of her skin and the light tan coloring. And then there was the soft pink color of her full lips, lips that at this very moment Narice wanted to taste in the worst possible way.

"I think ... I think that is painfully obvious Narice." Toria stated as she regained control of some of her composure. "If ... if your mother or sister finds out what I have done they will..."

"Do nothing." Narice said confidently. "They will not find out for I have no intention of allowing them to find out. About this ... or anything else we share."

Toria's eyes met hers. "What ... what do you mean?"

"Do ... do you desire me Toria Dellion?" Narice asked.

"Narice I..."

"It is a simple question Toria." Narice spoke.

"It is not a simple question." Toria answered. "My ... my relationship with your mother may have, it may have expanded my horizons in this fashion in such a way that I find you almost irresistible but I ... Narice I do not wish to trade being a pet for your mother and Tesand only to become one for you. Though you have no idea how much that idea appeals to me."

"I am not like my mother Toria Dellion." Narice said softly. "Though I do understand why you would think in such a way."

"Narice ... I..."

Narice shook her head rapidly. "No. I am not angry in the least at your words. After what you have experienced I would speak similar words I imagine." She looked up quickly at the window in their room. "It is the air on this planet. It is so pure and clean; the people here so carefree and passionate about life, about everything." She turned back to look at Toria slowly. "In just the few days we have been here I find myself entertaining thoughts of things I would never have considered before now. It is these people, this family ... it is ... it is Arrarn Leonidas. It is you Toria."

Toria's eyes grew wider. "You ... you desire him don't you Narice? That is why you treated him as you did. Those ... those feelings frightened you."

Narice nodded her head. "Oh yes, more strongly than I have ever desired a man in my short life. I can not explain it. I am ... I am drawn to him in a way that, it does frighten me. It frightens me because of whom he is, what he is and what I fear he could make me feel in his arms. You ... you are so much older than I Toria, is it supposed to feel so odd? The tightness in your stomach, watching his every move, how his eyes sweep across the horizon? His breathing, his heartbeat?"

"I don't know Narice. I may be three hundred and seven years old but I have never felt these things. Until now." Toria answered.

Narice looked at her once more. "For him?" She asked quickly.

Toria nodded. She was already set on her path and nothing would change that now, not even her admission to feeling as she did for Narice. "For Arrarn Leonidas yes ... and ... and for you Narice."

Narice gazed at her longingly and she finally smiled gently. "For me?" She asked.

"Do you wish me to lie about that?" Toria asked. "After waking up with you in my arms I would make a fool of myself if I attempted to deny what I feel coursing through me for you. For him."

"You are no fool Toria Dellion." Narice said reaching up to stroke her cheek with her fingers now.

"I want to taste you Narice." Toria admitted. "I want to taste your passion, your blood, your desire. I want to explore every part of you but I don't want to surrender myself to you and then have to endure your mother and Tesand, and Dante and Javier when I don't please them enough or do what they say. That would be too much."

"And if I told you I would not allow this?" Narice spoke inching her face closer to Toria's. "If I told you I want this to happen just as much as you and I will not share you with anyone."

"You are a Princess of the High Coven Narice but even you can not override an order from your mother." Toria spoke. "Even you can't..."

Narice lowered her lips to Toria's and kissed her silencing her words. The two pureblood lovers Narice had taken into her bed were not interesting in kissing her. They had shared brief kisses, almost painful in nature as they wanted only to plunge their shriveled cocks into her. The moment Narice's lips came together with Toria's it was different. They were softer, tender and tasted faintly of the juice they had drunk last night. What surprised her was the groan of desire that escaped Toria's throat, and her hands wrapping around her back to grasp Narice's ass cheeks pulling her tighter. New sensations rippled through her as Toria crushed her body against hers, deepening their kiss and plunging her sweet tongue into Narice's mouth. It danced across her teeth, and the insides of her mouth, playfully wrestling with Narice's tongue but easily overpowering her more inexperienced one. Narice was lost in these new feelings, Toria's fingers burning her skin where they gripped her ass tightly, their breasts crushed against one another even through the fabric of the shirts they wore. She relaxed her body as Toria drew her tighter, drawing her long bare leg up alongside Narice's hip and sending desire skittering across her exposed flesh.

It all came to a rather abrupt end with the screaming sound of powerful engines sweeping in over the top of the villa.

Their lips tore away from each other at the sound and both of them scrambled from the bed and moved to the window. They saw the STRIKER DT sweep in over the edge of the villa slowly, its engines causing some of the taller trees to sway madly. As their eyes fell closer to the villa they saw Arrarn Leonidas standing on the front patio wearing a standard flight suit with the same additional body armor coverings as those they wore as riders. A combat vest carried an assortment of items, while Narice's keen eyes detected a dual holster which held the newer model of the Lycavorian Union's K12A Kinetic Magnum strapped to his right leg. It was a very powerful and accurate weapon modeled after the semi automatic handgun of Earth's ancient past Narice knew. It fired a Kinetic energy round that could punch through six inches of solid Vanadium armor and it had become the standard sidearm for Union troops. Strapped to his left leg was a Spartan Nehtes with intricately carved shaft handle which had writing on it that she could not make out from where she was. He looked very imposing and businesslike, and so very handsome. He held the small portable computer console in his hands and was obviously directing the DT in via remote control because he kept looking up to check the position of the ship as it swept in low over the beach, its landing gear extending just before it came to rest in the sand of the sea patio beach.

Narice looked at Toria, pulling her close in her arms. "We will continue this Toria Dellion." She spoke.

Toria met her eyes and smiled. "You may find something you can't live without Narice." She said confidently.

Narice leaned over and kissed her softly. "I sincerely hope so." She said.

They both turned quickly when the door to their room slid open and Carisia appeared already dressed in her black body armor, her long black hair tied into a tight pony tail. She paused briefly seeing the physical closeness of Narice and Toria, but a flash of recognition filled her eyes and then it was gone just as quickly as it had appeared. Narice thought she almost saw a tiny smile purse Carisia's lips as well.

"Narice come quickly." Carisia stated then. "Something has happened. Andro wants you and I to accompany him to Sparta while Arrarn and Sadi take everyone else to the new training base."

Narice did not miss the almost casual way Carisia had spoken Androcles's name or the names of the others but she stepped towards her dismissing that for now. "What is it? What is wrong?"

"There has been an attack on the Kavalian delegation while they transited here Narice. An attack executed onboard his father's ship." Carisia spoke quickly.

Narice stepped even closer and took her hands. "How do you know this Carisia?" She demanded. "Who would attack the flagship of the Lycavorian Union? That is madness!"

"Andro told me. I was having coffee with Sadi and Lisi when his father contacted him." Carisia answered and again Narice noticed the familiarity of the way she spoke the names. "That is why he sent me to get you."

"He revealed this to you." Toria asked coming forward.

"Yes. The attack failed Narice but it was conducted by, Narice it was conducted by vampires." Carisia explained. "Cloned vampires."


MJOLNIR'S HAND

Athani'Puat was in no way concerned about cloned vampires in the least, nor was she even remotely thinking about the attack against them only six short hours ago by those same cloned troops. She was far more concerned with the raging firestorm of wonderful vibrations that was rapidly consuming her entire body from a simple kiss.

Resumar had indeed met Athani outside her quarters, and then he took her hand and they disappeared into a myriad of dark corners and tunnels and hatches until they appeared outside his quarters. He had the door open in seconds and even as it was closing behind them, he had lifted her into his arms once more and covered her lips with his own. Athani could sense the simmering want and desire in the aura he was projecting to her, wrapping around her, yet as before he was only hitting her with enough to delight her senses, exciting her and leaving her in complete command of her actions. Athani's actions had been simple really. She surrendered to his kiss with blistering want and desire of her own, releasing what small amount of a female aura Kavalian females could project, and directing it solely at him. Resumar Leonidas hadn't pinned her to a bulkhead this time as his lips consumed her being. With her legs locked securely around his waist he proceeded across the large quarters he occupied, twice bumping into furniture as his hands pulled at her jumpsuit fervently and exposing her satiny skin to his warm lips and tongue. Athani gasped loudly as his lips engulfed the nipple of her left breast, suckling on it gently, teasing it with his tongue as he walked. She was not inactive however, her hands pulling at his clothes with equal urgency, nearly tearing the fatigue top off his shoulders before yanking the lightweight black t-shirt over his head. As his lips and tongue sent pleasure zipping through her nerves, Athani allowed her hands to explore his broad shoulders and incredibly muscular chest, marveling in the definition of what she was beholding. She felt him finally pull the top of her jumpsuit from her shoulders and yank it gently down exposing her entire upper body for his eyes to see, and she could not help but grasp his head and watch as his eyes drank in her nakedness.

He did not gaze at her flesh for long and a small disappointment flashed through her at this. Until he crushed her to him, her firm conical breasts smashed against his iron like chest and he kissed her once more. Athani could do nothing but groan out her delight at this, the feel of his skin against hers almost too much for her to take, even as his tongue plundered and dueled with her own. His hands were everywhere, stroking her shoulders and arms and back. When his hands and fingers dropped to her lower back and his fingers grazed the sensitive portion of her skin where her tail entered her spine Athani groaned loudly and her hips ground against his in unabashed bliss. This did not escape Resumar's notice and he brought his fingers back up over the same portion of her skin ever so gently, Athani's reaction the same as he did this. A groan of delight and pressing of her hips tighter against his. Her tangerine scent was driving him made as he finally entered his bedroom and his booted feet banged against the solid frame of the bed. Though not as powerful as that of a Lycavorian female, Athani's female aura was hitting him with everything she had. It really wasn't needed, for her scent was enough to energize his entire body. Discovering the sensitive area at the small of her back was an added bonus so early in his seduction. Resumar wanted her to feel more pleasure than her mind could take and any advantage he could get would only allow him to complete his promise to love her senseless.

Athani was already beyond the point of trying to figure out how he had discovered her sensitive area so quickly. Twice he had caressed that portion of her body, causing the most delicious pleasure to ripple through her, and causing her to ground her hips against his, enabling her to feel his thickening cock even through his pants. The second time she had felt his cock, her eyes had opened wide in the midst of their kiss. He was easily equal to or larger than Pusintin and she had not even seen him without his pants. This only caused her body to grow hotter and when he banged into the bed she released her legs from his waist and dropped the few inches to the bed, frantically trying to get the rest of her jumpsuit off even as he was pulling at the remainder of his own clothes. When Athani finally succeeded in kicking the last of her clothes to the floor and she looked up at him beside the bed she gasped in absolute ecstasy. His six foot one body looked as if it had been sculpted from clay by a master artist. His skin was deeply tanned, every muscle in his arms, chest and abdomen pulsing with life. As her stunning blue/green eyes fell upon what he offered her, standing proudly at attention, Athani could not help but feel wetness seep from her center. He was larger than Pusintin, and so much thicker, his cock throbbing with life and desire and want. Athani licked her lips and moved closer to him on the bed, her tail twitching madly off to the side as she lifted her eyes back to his face. She saw his eyes then, his wolf eyes. Dark brown and rimmed in the deepest black she had ever seen. She saw the tips of his dual fangs protruding from his lips. Lips that had set her lithe body on fire. Athani pressed closer to him, her stiff nipples brushing across his chest as her hands came up to grasp his thick cock. She felt his body tense when she wrapped her small hands around his shaft, feeling the heat his cock was producing, almost as if it was pulsing with a life all its own.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.