Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 10

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

GYTHEIO

CRANAE ISLAND

ANDRO AND SADI'S VILLA

It was definitely awkward.

Anthar and Deneth stood behind Narice, Carisia and Toria warily watching as the three of them stared at Lisisa and Eliani Leonidas. Not far behind them rested the five dragons they had seen from the air, including Elynth's obsidian scales and the blue/black scaled monstrosity they had seen the first day they had arrived. That male was Lisisa Leonidas's dragon, Jeth, and the mahogany colored female they knew as Tharua was sitting next to him; her tail absently stroking Jeth's much longer and thicker one. Aradace's dark blue scales and Arydun's ochre brown scales contrasted quite a bit from where they sat next to each other and all of them were now looking in their direction and studying Anthar and Deneth keenly.

Eliani, as well as Lisisa were not dressed in a manner Narice had expected for a meeting either. Both of them were dressed in very tight black shorts and different colored bikini tops that proudly displayed their ample sized chests and left almost nothing to the imagination. This was without a doubt the Lycavorian sense of casual wear Narice thought to herself. Her mother had always told her that Lycavorians were far more open about their sexuality and displaying the beauty of their bodies than any within the High Coven. Apparently she had been right about that at least.

"I ... I did not know if we should ... if we should have Mindvoiced to tell you we were arriving." Narice spoke after a long moment.

Eliani's face changed then and she smiled brilliantly as she stepped forward. Always the first to reach out was Eliani Leonidas. "We wouldn't have been able to hear you anyway." She said stepping forward and holding out her hand. "The psychic dampeners that Androcles has surrounding the island are active. Anything over a hundred feet above us cannot penetrate the dampeners."

"I thought psychic dampeners were not full proof." Narice said keeping her voice calm and neutral.

Eliani smiled and glanced at Lisisa quickly. "These are. They are special." She stated. "Since we have not been formally introduced ... I am Eliani."

Narice smiled at Eliani's openness and the welcoming voice as she took her hand. This was not something she had expected either and while it took her slightly off guard, it was also a sign to her that perhaps they were not thought of as harshly as her mother and Yuri said they would be. "I am Narice ... this is Toria Dellion and..."

"Hello sister." Lisisa spoke now, her voice soft and her dark, forest green eyes focused directly on Carisia.

Narice and Toria watched as Lisisa stepped up to Carisia, their height only an inch apart. That they looked alike was easy enough to see with the raven colored hair and incredibly firm bodies. Their physical forms were nearly identical with their large breasts, narrow waists and lean muscular legs and flawless asses. Their facial features were incredibly similar as well with Carisia's skin tone just a shade or so lighter in color, but with the same elegant lines and shape of their lips. The Asian features for both of them were much less pronounced than with Dante, Javier and Lucia, giving both of them an extremely exotic look that would and could turn heads. They had obviously taken more from the genes of their respective fathers when it came to facial features.

Carisia stared at Lisisa wide eyed, taken aback at what Lisisa had said to her. "At ... at the Retreat ... you said..." She stammered.

"I said that fool Dante and his brother and sister were not my brothers and sister." Lisisa spoke with a smile as she looked at Carisia. A young woman who it seemed was just as hated by their mother as she was. "You however, my statement did not include you. I am so very happy to meet you sister."

Eliani was smiling as they watched Lisisa pull Carisia into her arms and embrace her tightly. All of them noticed that Carisia hesitated for only a moment, unsure of how to react, before she surrendered to the feelings within her and hugged Lisisa back, moistness coming to her eyes as new feelings flooded her being. This was one of the things she had always imagined happening. That she would finally be able to meet and talk with the sister who her mother had abandoned and then tried to kill so many years ago. It seemed they had quite a bit in common for Carisia knew without a doubt their mother planned a similar fate for her as well when the time came where she outlived her usefulness. Carisia had also come to realize that giving her to Thast was also a way to keep tabs on everything she did. Carisia did not know why Thast frightened her so. She knew without a doubt she could kill the man if she truly wanted, but something inside her made her cower from him almost as if it was somehow preordained. She didn't understand it, didn't like the feelings it gave it to, and she most certainly did not like his rutting and grunting body atop hers as he slobbered his way to his own gratification.

"Ok, enough already! They just got here Lisi. And I don't want to cry!" Eliani barked out with a smile.

Lisisa backed away, her own eyes moist and she looked at Carisia with a smile. "We have much to talk about you and I. Over the course of the next few months, I hope we can do just that."

Carisia's smile was just as wide as she nodded her head. "I so look forward to that." She replied.

"Good." Lisisa spoke. "Andro, Denali and Arrarn are out on the sea patio with Nyla and Zarah. Sadi and Elynth just returned from Sparta and she will join us soon. Come." She said turning.

"Anthar? Deneth?" Carisia spoke reaching back to touch the snout of her cerise colored brother whose huge head was hovering very close to her shoulder. Eliani and Lisisa noticed that Carisia hadn't even turned around and she knew right where his head was positioned so she could touch him. It was something they had seen Andro do so many times in the past years, almost as if he knew right where Elynth was going to be. They glanced at each other quickly before Elynth saved them.

They are most welcome to join us Lisisa. Elynth's voice spoke to them openly as she guided her obsidian colored body gracefully up behind Lisisa. It will even the odds somewhat, since Jeth always feels left out among the many females here. She spoke with some humor in her voice.

I ignore all of you except one anyway. Jeth announced clearly.

As well you should! Especially now! Tharua spoke affectionately.

Elynth allowed her golden eyes to settle on Anthar and she gazed at him intently. Come ... sit with us Anthar and Deneth. We will join our bonded ones later on the beach. And we have an ample supply of behemoth bones.

Bones? Deneth spoke quickly, suddenly very interested. He had eaten better in the two days here on Earth than he had throughout his life so far. In just that two day period, he discovered he had a lusting for the massive bones they were provided. Large bones I hope?

Elynth smiled. Very large.

Anthar lowered his magenta eyes to Carisia. Sister? He asked softly.

Carisia nodded feeling his nervousness within their connection. We are safe here Anthar. She spoke immediately. Go. I will see you later.

They watched as Anthar and Deneth guided themselves around the five females and Elynth led them over to where the others dragons sat and waited until they had settled to the ground. They didn't take note, however, of how close Elynth sat to Anthar on the hard packed dirt, or the way her golden eyes gazed at him even as he looked at Jeth's enormous body with some awe.

Lisisa motioned to the doorway into the house. "We have to go through the house to get to the sea patio." Lisisa spoke. "You can change if you like."

"We ... we only brought one change of clothes for sleeping." Toria stammered. "At least ... at least that is all I brought."

"That is all any of us brought. We did not think Prince Androcles and yourselves would be dressed so ... so..." Narice stuttered.

"So informally?" Eliani finished her statement with a grin. "Trust me, Andro will be the first one to tell you when you are able to toss the uniform, toss it. As far away as possible." Her fern green eyes were bright and friendly. "We all keep clothes at each other's villas. It makes it easier when we get together like this. We can find something for you to wear if you'd like. Now that Sadi has moved in and all of her clothes have arrived from Apo Prime, I'm sure she has something that will fit both you and Toria. Is that correct ... your name I mean?"

Toria nodded. "Yes ... Toria Dellion."

"Sadi is about the same size as both you and Narice." Eliani said looking at her again and smiling once more. "I can call you Narice, can't I?"

"I'm guessing that when you are together you do not use titles. It would be foolish as close as all of you seem to be as brothers and sisters." Narice spoke feeling very at ease due to Eliani's actions and what had happened between Lisisa and Carisia. "Narice is just fine then. Toria's posting is Intelligence but she..." Eliani and Lisisa stiffened slightly Narice saw.

"Intelligence?" Lisisa asked her voice even but touched with suspicion now.

"I will be assigned as one of the pilots for our unit." Toria stated quickly seeing the way both Leonidas daughters reacted. "But like Narice and Carisia ... I truly wish to see this training work out."

Whether it was the sincere tone of her voice or what she had said, it caused even Narice to look at her with new questions in her eyes. New questions yes, but the sudden doubts and suspicion that had occupied their faces a second ago were now gone. Apparently, being bonded as deeply to dragons as Eliani and Lisisa Leonidas were gave them a larger sense of people and their motives and purpose than even Narice and Deneth shared. Something that Narice had every intention of changing over the next few months.

"Come inside..." Lisisa spoke finally. "If we are to put aside the mistrust that has always clouded the air between our people, then let it start with us. I think we can all agree that we do not need to regard each other as enemies with the Kavalians hating both our peoples."

Narice nodded at that comment. "No. No ... we do not." She stated in agreement.

Eliani smiled as well. "She's much prettier with words than I am." She stated reaching out and taking Narice and Toria's hands gently. "Come on ... let's talk with Sadi and find you some proper beach attire."

Lisisa looked at Carisia as Eliani led Narice and Toria inside and took her hand. "Come sister ... let me show you the life I have come to embrace and cherish. The life you will have one day I hope."

Carisia looked at her surprised. "Why ... why do you say that?" She asked. "How ... how could you know that?"

Lisisa smiled gently. "I think you will find that no matter what you have experienced in your past ... the future will change the moment you walk through these doors. Your bond with Anthar is strong ... almost as strong as mine with Jeth. I sense it will grow even stronger if you embrace what Andro will teach you. And possibly open your eyes to many new and wonderful things just as my bond with Jeth did for me. And hopefully it will allow us to grow closer as well." Lisisa squeezed Carisia's hand. "I have many sisters who I love without question, but I only have one who is truly of my blood. That is you."

Carisia stared at her for a long moment and then took a deep breath. This is what she had waited for. The opportunity for her and Anthar to turn their lives around and become truly free in all that they did. It was within her grasp now, and Carisia was not about to let it slip away.

Carisia smiled a genuine and heartfelt smile for the first time in her life outside of her time spent with Anthar. "I look forward to that ... sister." She said squeezing Lisisa's hand as well.

"Good ... I have something that will fit you perfectly and I can give you a tour of Andro's home while we are inside." Lisisa said. "He does not decorate too badly for a man."


The inside of Androcles's home was not what Carisia had envisioned in the least. In her dreams with them they had always been on an island yes, but that island had a three story palace structure on it that was elegant looking but not overly extravagant. This villa was a single story structure of granite and metal all around, widely spacious and very tastefully decorated. It was very bright in some areas from the sun pouring into the large windows. Since it was on an island, much of the view was of the surrounding gulf with its blue green waters. Looking out the north end of the villa, Carisia saw towering pines and timber. The villa occupied one end of the island they had seen from the air; the rest covered in timber except for a hundred meter stretch of sand and pebbles all along the edges. There were many paintings and metope carvings on the walls; one section of the main living area wall dedicated to what appeared to be ancient Spartan armor and weapons.

There were large crates and shipping containers near one door she noticed which took away from the soft and pleasant feeling of the villa but not very much. Lisisa saw this and smiled.

"Sadi's things began arriving a few days ago." Lisisa explained. "Even she didn't realize what she had accumulated over the years. She must have directed our people to take everything from within her apartment on Apo Prime. Even the plants."

Carisia began to smile as the voice echoed from behind them. "That was not me." Carisia spun around very quickly and felt her heart leap into her throat as she saw her approach. "That was my father." Sadi finished. "I think he purchased more than I had in my entire apartment and sent it all here."

Carisia watched as Sadi stopped in front of them and Lisisa leaned over to her casually. They shared a soft kiss on each other's cheek without hesitation. It was something that Sadi had discovered was very common among Andro's family and she found herself doing the same thing almost like second nature. Sadi wore a plain white bikini top and bottom that contrasted incredibly with her deeply tanned skin and long blond hair which flowed around her face well past her shoulders. The see-through beach cover fell to the tops of her thighs, but did nothing to hide the fullness of her breasts or the way the bikini panties formed around her mound. Her jungle green eyes were so very bright and full of intelligence and it was all Carisia could do to not wrap herself around this woman. Until these last three days she had only seen Sadi in her dreams and from afar ... never really close enough to touch ... always just out of reach. While Carisia had never been with a woman before, having to endure Thast's putrid hands on her, she had always wondered what it would be like with Sadi. This woman who had haunted her dreams for so long with Androcles Leonidas. There had never been another woman, only Sadi had ever filled her dreams. Carisia found herself wanting to explore her curves and figure just as powerfully as she wanted to explore Androcles; Sadi and Androcles Leonidas, the two who she was meant to be with for all time.

"Sadi this is..." Lisisa started.

"Carisia." Sadi spoke softly, her eyes never leaving Carisia's beautiful face. "Yes ... I know." She said.

Sadi's own heart was racing nearly out of control, matching the thumping of Carisia's in almost every way and this was easy enough for Carisia to detect with her sensitive vampire hearing. "Wel ... welcome." Sadi managed to stammer out. She held out her hand for Carisia, who did not hesitate for an instant in taking it.

Lisisa heard male laughter coming from the sea patio and turned her head away just as their hands came in contact. She did not see the physical reaction from just their fingers touching, the almost imperceptible jerk from both of them as the physical contact sent shivers jolting through them and for a fleeting instant their minds mingled and became one with a third. Lisisa did hear the soft gasp from both of them however and she turned back quickly to see their eyes close and open quickly.

"Sadi ... Carisia?" She asked quickly. "What is wrong?"

Carisia held Sadi's hand for a moment longer relishing in the sensations of the brief touch their minds had made, and the feel of Sadi's warm skin on hers. Even in that instant, their minds had touched and joined with Androcles. Carisia felt the staggering power they wielded, though it was as yet fully untapped. It sent shivers of delight rushing through her when Sadi made no move to release her hand until Lisisa turned back around. Then reluctantly, their hands drew apart and Sadi looked at Lisisa.

"Nothing Lisi." Sadi said quickly her mind racing for something to explain their reactions to each other. "Elynth ... Elynth was..."

I was reacting to a rather crude comment from my brother! Elynth's voice broke into their thoughts. She had sensed the reaction as well in both Andro and Sadi. KertaGai felt my reaction.

Lisisa laughed out loud. Jeth ... are you misbehaving? She exclaimed.

I am not! Jeth replied.

Carisia was stunned that they would speak unshielded and this showed on her face. Not to mention the fact that the Prince's dragon had instantly reacted and covered for Sadi and her response to touching each other for the first time. "You ... you speak unshielded?" She asked quickly.

Lisisa looked at her with a nod. "The dampeners surrounding the island are powerful enough to block even my father and your grandmother." Lisisa explained to her. "All of our individual villas are set up like this, including the main villa in Sparta. It allows us to converse freely with each other and our bonded ones. Speaking shielded does tend to put a strain on your mind as well you know."

"Yes ... it does." Carisia agreed. "But ... my ... my grandmother ... my mother ... they..." Carisia stated.

"The Empress would not be able to breach the dampeners protecting this island even on her best day." Andro's deep voice sounded from behind them. "Your mother would have even less success in doing this. They are identical to the psychic dampeners that once occupied the Mindvoice ship and rendered Mindvoicing impossible in certain areas for purposes of study and reflection on events."

Carisia turned far more quickly than Lisisa and she let out an involuntary gasp at what she saw. Androcles Leonidas wore only his loose fitting white pants, the crimson trim down the outside of his pant legs. Aside from that, he was barefoot, without a shirt and exposed for Carisia's maya blue eyes to drink in every portion of his chiseled frame and upper body. She saw the rippled cut of his chest and abdomen, the trio of scars that dotted the upper left portion of his chest, as well as the Talon Guardian brand just above his heart. The thickness and definition of his arms and the broadness of his shoulders made Carisia almost weak kneed, not to mention that his presence within Mindvoice was almost overwhelming. He was not shielding as he had the times on the airfield or at the State Dinner when she tried to probe him. She dare not reach out to him now, for it would not do to lose herself.

Andro stepped up to Sadi quickly and looked at her. "KertaGai?" He asked softly.

Sadi nodded quickly with a smile knowing that he had felt the spike in her emotions and the mingling of hers and Carisia's minds with his, however brief it may have been. She pressed up against him and slipped her arms around his waist. "How soon before we eat?" She asked quickly. "I'm starving!"

"That depends." Andro replied with a smile.

"On what?"

"On whether you checked the Stifado like I asked," Andro said with a grin. (Greek cuisine; Venison stew with pearl onions, red wine and cinnamon.)

Sadi's eyes grew wide. "Sibfla!" She exclaimed releasing her grasp of him and bolting off towards where the kitchen was.

Andro turned and looked at Carisia, towering over her petite but lush five foot two frame. He inhaled deeply and let her scent fill his head. The smell of freshly bloomed rose petals filled his senses, and just as Sadi's sugarplum and spice scent made him light headed, Carisia's scent was doing the same thing to him. "Welcome Carisia ... I am very ... I am very happy you arrived safely." Andro caught his words quickly but not before hearing Sadi laugh within his mind.

[See ... I'm not the only one she affects so Androcles Leonidas!] She declared to him in the heavily shielded connection, knowing no one among his family or on the planet for that matter could penetrate their shields with the exception of perhaps Elynth. [You felt it too Andro ... I know you did. It is like ... it is like she is already ours my love! Has always been ours! How can we fight it Andro? You feel the pull to her, I know you do. We desire her just as intensely as we desire each other.]

[I can't deny it.] Andro spoke. [I won't deny it KertaGai. It is just very complicated.]

[It is only as complicated as we make it my love.] Sadi answered. [I know your blood burns for her ... just as mine does. I do not want to fight it ... no matter what we talked of.]

Carisia's eyes were wide now as well for she had heard every word they had just spoken even though the conversation was heavily shielded. She expanded her own awareness and suddenly realized she was within their shielded thoughts.

[I am yours.] She stated firmly seeing Andro's azure eyes grow larger and hearing Sadi gasp within their connection. [I ... I have always been yours. And you have always been mine. I do not ... I do not want to lose that.]

Lisisa stood watching as they stared at one another. She could feel the tremors within Mindvoice and she knew they were talking, though of what she did not know. Lisisa knew not even their father could breach Andro's Mindvoice shields when he did not want him to. She wrongly thought it had something to do with Carisia being Yuri's daughter and her sister. She reached out and softly squeezed Andro's arm.

"Andro ... is everything ok?" She asked with some trepidation in her voice.

Andro tore his eyes from Carisia and looked at Lisisa, hiding the shock on his face that he and Sadi had included Carisia within their shielded conversation almost like second nature. His face changed almost immediately and he smiled and nodded his head quickly. "Yes Lisi." He replied in an even tone. "Everything is fine. You were going to try and find something for Carisia to wear and I need to make sure Sadi did not burn our dinner."

Lisisa felt relief wash over her and she smiled. "You're sure?" She asked.

Andro nodded and looked back to Carisia. "Yes ... I'm sure." He said. "And be mindful of the fact that Carisia may not be as free spirited as you in her taste of clothes." He stated with a little humor.

"Ronnus!" Lisisa exclaimed as she punched him lightly in the arm. Lisisa took Carisia's hand once more and pulled her gently. "This way Carisia." Lisisa said as she guided her away. "Let's get you changed and I will introduce you to my other brothers who are lounging outside like the loafs they always are."

Carisia had to consciously tear her eyes from Androcles's face, not understanding what she had seen in his stunned expression. She felt a momentary flash of worry and pain thinking that perhaps what she had feared all along was actually taking place, that they would reject her out of hand because they had found one another already. This sensation was quickly smashed aside as she felt a warmth flood her mind that nearly overwhelmed her senses. It was the most exquisite feeling she had ever experienced and it could only be coming from Sadi and Andro. It was so very powerful and complete and it washed over her senses like a gentle wave of ocean water.

[Never fear that Carisia!] Sadi's voice told her with absolute certainty. Carisia could sense Androcles's presence in the Mindvoice connection very faintly, almost as if he was just hovering on the edge and she realized that Sadi had thrown up incredibly powerful shields around just the two of them. A shield that he was making no attempt to penetrate and in fact was helping to reinforce. [We will never reject you.]

[I can feel him so vividly. I can feel you! I want ... I want you both. More than I have ever wanted anything in my life.] Carisia exclaimed. [You have been in my dreams for so long; in my mind. How ... how did this happen?]

[Does it matter how?] Sadi answered quickly. [You are right, we are yours. And you are ours. We will need to talk of this thing we have discovered Carisia. But know that ... know that we do feel the same.]

[When?] Carisia asked quickly. [Why did he react so?]

[As soon as we are able. That you were ... that we included you in our thoughts without thinking surprised us. That is all Carisia.] Sadi replied. [It is only another sign that we were meant for each other. The Feravomir was right.]

[Your first Oracle?] Carisia asked quickly. [What ... what did she say? Tell me ... you must tell me please.]

[Andro and I have already talked of this thing we have found with you. We have felt it for so long and did not fully come to realize what it was until you came here. Andro wishes it to be just as much as we do Carisia. He is a man however and I am discovering there are many facets to him. I ... we will discover them together. Now ... now that we have found you ... we will not let you go.]

Lisisa couldn't understand the small smile of happiness that dotted Carisia's face as she led her into one of the spare rooms in the villa. She would discover it in time, and it would only reinforce for her what she had come to accept many years ago. The bloodlines of her father and mother would forever be intertwined by history, fate and...

And destiny.


CABELIR

OLD KAVALIAN EMPIRE HOMEWORLD

POPULATION: 785 MILLION

Pusintin looked out over the calm waters of the lake that the back of his home opened onto and found his thoughts drifting back in time as they so often did when Jalersi was not here. His Kavalian mate had a unique way of keeping him focused in the here and now. She was so different than the Lycavorian woman he had married when he was King of Sparta. That he could not even recall her name did not bother him at all. She was a weak female, even for a Spartan, and he never questioned leaving her or his son behind when he left Earth. Jalersi however, she had given him three strong sons and a willful and intelligent daughter, and she was equally as strong as he was. She was intelligent and utterly gorgeous, not to mention she was a wildcat in their bed, often times even testing his limits of endurance. He by far preferred Jalersi to her sister Athani or any other female he had seen in through the years. Jalersi could tolerate his unshielded Lycavorian aura because of her incredibly strong persona and the biogenic treatments she had to tolerate every month to keep her tail from re-growing as Athani's had allowed hers to do. Athani became nothing more than a whimpering slut against his aura, and while taking her tight ass was pleasant, he much preferred his mate.

Pusintin slowly moved his head around in a circle on his shoulders to work out the stiffness in the back of his neck. He reached up to massaged the area just under his shoulder length hair and felt the scars that his dirty blond hair hid. His fingers touching the bumpy scars where his brother's teeth had sunk deeply into the flesh at the back of his neck preparing to shatter his spine and kill him instantly. Their mother's eyes gazing at him had stayed his actions that day, forever ripping from Pusintin his past and severing all ties he may have had to the Union or the bloodline of Leonidas. Losing the fight Pusintin could tolerate well enough, his brother was equal in size to him when in wolf form, which was something he had not expected. They were of equal strength and reflexes, however he had not expected his brother could fight as well as he could in their wolf forms. It was a mistake that had very nearly cost him his life if not for Martin's pitiful sense of morality and value. Losing the fight with his brother was nothing to him. Having his mother spit on him, denounce him as her son as he lay helpless on the ground, that had been the ultimate act of betrayal his twisted mind could comprehend. The hate he felt for his mother and brother did not often surface now; Jalersi and his children with her had been like a soothing balm over that wound, but there were times when he allowed it to come to the surface. If only a little bit.

"My son?" The male voice spoke from behind him.

Pusintin turned quickly and looked at the only man he had known as a father.

Cukoum'Harop held two glasses of dark colored ale in his hand and he held out one to him. He had been a member of the Kavalian unit that had taken him from Earth, and when he saw the determination and fierceness in those eyes, he had chosen to spare Pusintin's life and raise him as his own. He had lost his sons in the wars with the Lycavorians and the High Coven, and he had treated him as any father would. It was by his grace alone that Pusintin even lived at all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.