Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

SPARTA ROYAL ESTATE

"Why didn't you tell me it had gotten this bad Anja?" Martin asked as he lowered the pad he was reading and leaned over to kiss Anja's bare shoulder.

They were sprawled on the massive bear skinned rugs in the main room of the villa. None of them had much on in the way of clothing if any at all; they never did when they were alone in their home and simply lounging around in the evening. Their five teenage children were with Andro and the others at Gallais's Retreat, and it was their time together now. They had come to relish these moments and they attempted to do this as often as they were able. All of them had duties and things they were responsible for, and it was moments like these that had strengthened their love for each other over the past twenty-five years. They would push the large couches and two chairs out of the center of the huge sitting room, and toss down massive feathered pillows onto the bear skin rugs. Whatever reports or intelligence they had to read or go over they would do here, all of them crowded around Martin who was always in the center. They would wear almost nothing at all, for the touch of each other's flesh was what they craved so much. Many of these nights had led to mind blowing sexual encounters between all of them, but more often than not it was to insure they never grew apart from each other. They would usually end up falling asleep on the rugs curled into each others arms and their limbs entwined in a tangle of bodies and that is how Helen or the Durcunusaan found them in the morning.

Anja turned her head slightly from where she leaned against Martin's side and smiled dreamily at the feel of his lips. She sat lotus style with the data pad in her hand and the glass of wine in the other, Martin's old formal dress uniform shirt just barely covering her body and flopped down on one shoulder now. Isabella leaned against Martin's other side dressed only in a thin white robe identical to the one Dysea wore, his arm stretched across her firm, full breasts. The robe was tied loosely at her waist and Bella made no move to pull it around her, especially not with Dysea's head and soft mane of platinum blond hair in her lap. The fabric was such that it truly hid nothing of her lush figure, yet those in this room knew her body just as intimately as she did, for they had explored every crevice and contour through the years and there would be no point in hiding from them. For'mya was stretched out on her stomach between Martin's legs, the data pad she was reading resting on his powerful, rippled abdomen. Her upper body covered Martin's naked lap, his huge cock pressed against her smaller, but no less very firm breasts as Bella's hand stroked her shoulder. Aricia was lying stretched out on the floor on her back, her head and shoulders propped up against For'mya's flawless and perfectly shaped ass while her hands and fingers absently stroked Dysea's powerful, satiny legs which were thrown across her tanned and naked limbs.

"What was there to tell?" Anja spoke as she turned her head far enough to look at him now. "That he was turning Seanna's parents against me? What good would that have done aside from make you angry? He really wasn't doing anything wrong." She answered. "You know this was the last year I intended to keep in touch with them anyway."

"Yes, but hastening that end was not right." Dysea said softly. "You cared deeply for each other Melyanna and it was not until he became a fixture in Seanna's life that those feelings began to change."

Anja nodded her head. "I know. That is when I realized he was slowly turning her against me because I wouldn't share their bed. He was very careful how he did it, and it took him a number of years, but he accomplished that goal."

"Anja I could..." Martin started to speak.

Anja shook her head quickly and turned to stare into his dark eyes. "No! It is over and done with Lover. Seanna is dead, I've moved well beyond that now. It only really shows me that I don't need anymore than those of you in this room and if he wants to hold on to his feigned hatred of me that is his problem. I did not cause her death, the Evolli did that. Let it stay in the past lover." She reached up and stroked his handsome face with her long, delicate fingers. "Please."

"It is for the best Beloved." Aricia spoke now. "Anja has made her decision and we should not do anything to make it seem we are being vindictive."

Martin nuzzled Anja's throat and neck gently with his nose letting a small portion of his aura touch all of them. "Are you sure?"

Anja smiled dreamily as his aura surrounded her, surrounded all of them, and she nodded her head. Isabella may not have been able to feel this aura that her fellow Queens and devoted lovers felt, but that mattered not to her. They had devised a method to make sure she knew what they were feeling and that usually entailed one of Martin's arms pulling her closer to him as he did now, even as his aura washed over the rest of them. It allowed Bella to share in the love he felt for all of them.

"Yes ... I am sure." Anja answered finally. "Seanna is dead. That part of my life is in the past and that is where I intend it to stay. We have too much going on now to dwell about it. I don't need anything except all of you."

"That is something you will always have Melyanna." Dysea said softly.

Isabella nodded. "Without any reservations."

"What do you and Bella think the High Coven is really here for Martin?" For'mya asked as she steered the conversation in another direction. They did not need to dwell on the past or events that had taken place. For'mya had become almost like a Sage for their group, always able to see every side of the situation and her advice was usually the way they chose to go. Her Mindvoice powers had nearly doubled in the last two decades since Martin had turned her to save her life, and like with Dysea's precognition abilities, For'mya seemed to have the latent ability to be so very perceptive about so many things. "If their only intent was for us to train their dragons they would not have come all the way here. They could have asked that question from afar."

Martin set the data pad in his hand aside and took the crystal glass of Spartan wine that Isabella held from her hand. He took a long sip before handing it back to her. "I truly don't know." He answered finally.

"What do you feel they want Nauta Melme?" Dysea asked now.

"Whatever it is ... it isn't good." Martin answered. "And no, I don't believe us training their dragons is the only reason they came here. I believe they brought this information to us because they want us to enter the war yes, but there is something else as well."

"Aikiro has to know we would never sign an Alliance with her." Isabella spoke turning just her head to look at him now.

Martin nodded. "That's true." He said.

"But if we were to enter the war against the Kavalians and open another front..." Aricia spoke softly. "It would take pressure off the High Coven because the Kavalian forces would be split."

Martin nodded once more. "Yes ... that is also true."

They all looked at him now, questions in their eyes. He never kept anything from them, not since that one time almost twenty years ago, and that had been only because he wanted to protect them. None of them understood why it had angered them so much; Anja had known some of it, but not the entire story and she had tried to lessen the sense of betrayal they all felt. It was a sense of betrayal that they soon realized was childish and stupid only after the fact. Aricia had discovered it one evening while they were sleeping and she was swimming within his thoughts as he so often let them. She had found a singular and shielded area of his mind and Aricia had slipped past his shields because he was sleeping and she thought it was something concerning Gorgo, whose birthday was fast approaching. What she had discovered was not as troubling to them as the fact he had kept the truth from them. They had overreacted they knew, and during the third week of their escape from Earth they had admitted this to each other as well as so much more.

The four of them had called him some very horrible names in their initial anger, none of which they meant, but also nothing they could take back because it had already been spoken. Anja had been stupefied and unable to counter their words and they took her silence as agreeing with them. In their anger they had left Earth to be away from him, to try and punish him in some fashion. They knew it was a stupid thing to do once they did it, but pride kept them from admitting this for some time. In the beginning of their second week of self exile they found themselves moving to two different planets before finally settling on Ricot Four. An untamed and dangerous planet within The Wilds with only one spaceport and a whole lot of bad people who called it home. Once outside the protective ring of the spaceport and small city, you could only travel by foot or by pack animal due to the very strong radioactive isotopes within the layers of atmosphere that prevented atmospheric travel. They had thought to hide away within this area of the planet, only to come to the false realization that they needed Martin more than he needed them. There were thousands of females; millions of females within the Lycavorian Union that would jump at the opportunity to have Martin take them as a mate, and after what they had called him they feared he would do just that no matter how many children they had bore him. Looking back on that moment now, it had been a ridiculous notion to even consider.

It was the end of their third week on Ricot Four when they decided to return and try to make amends with the man they all loved so completely. They knew he would never be able to find them here, or if he had even come after them to try and make things right for they had not contacted anyone on Earth for the entire period of their self exile. They did not think it possible even for Martin to track them across nearly six hundred kilometers of desert and ice fields, or even find them after they left their stay on Tangan Prime.

They had lived in a large abandoned lodge for two weeks and as they prepared to make their way back at the end of their third week, the door to the lodge had opened and he was there. His face appeared drawn like he hadn't eaten for several days, his face covered in stubble, and the dust from the sandstorm outside the door covered his body completely. But it was him. They didn't find out until much later upon returning to Earth that he had made certain the children were cared for, he had left Torma and made to come for them only five days after they had left. He had tracked them across the surface of Ricot Four for five complete days on foot, knowing he could follow faster and easier without animals to slow him down. What had followed his appearance was five straight days of unadulterated and blissful sex where he showed them just how devoted to them he truly was, just how sorry he was for not telling them, and why no other women would ever replace any of them. They in turn had shown him what he meant to their world, and in the end Martin Leonidas promised to never keep any secrets from his mates ever again. The one thing they all knew without question about the man they loved so dearly was simple.

Martin Leonidas never broke his promises.

"Beloved?" Aricia asked as they looked at him.

"I think Aikiro is here for whatever information or items she can get from the Mindvoice ship." Martin said softly feeling Isabella turn completely around and sit up.

"Ele xun dos talinth nindol m'ranndii?" Isabella asked him softly in the ancient vampire language. (Why do you think this husband?)

Martin shrugged. "A feeling." He said in reply. "My gut instinct. You may have sensed it somewhat Bella but Andro and I could feel it very strongly." He explained. "Aikiro is ... she is incredibly powerful within Mindvoice."

"More than you Nauta Melme?" Dysea asked sitting up as well.

Martin shook his head slowly. "Perhaps not in terms of raw power, Andro and I both have her beat there, but her control is absolute and she has had millennia to refine her skills and use her abilities in ways I have not even begun to harness. I will be the first to admit I have used my powers to augment my physical skills primarily. All of us have with the exception of you and For'mya Melda Min, simply because your skills are more latent in ability. I have begun using them in other ways with Helen and Thr'won's tutelage, but Andro is the one who has studied with them more. Why would she come here to deliver a message and a request that Yuri could have done herself as a Princess of the High Coven?"

"I felt something odd yes, but it was beyond my ability to sense completely." Bella answered with a nod. "I also felt it from two of the younger females within their group. Yuri does not concern me. She is stronger than when we last saw her, but so am I. The dragon she has bonded with however, he is another story. He is much darker than the others and I think he is pulling that darkness from Yuri."

Martin nodded. "Andro said as much." He spoke looking at her. "We'll know more when we tell them in the morning, but under no circumstances do I want her or Aikiro anywhere near Avi or the Mindvoice ship." He said quickly. "I put Ben in charge of that department because I know whatever they develop from what we gain in that ship will be for good. We have used the majority of the technological advances we have discovered from the City Ship to make things better for all of our people. If Aikiro were able to get anything from that ship; access the data banks, or even if she discovers it still has power, I have no doubts she will do everything within her ability to get on it somehow."

"And she would not use it for peaceful endeavors." For'mya spoke softly.

Martin shook his head. "Not a chance. We..." The chime from the main door sounded and drew their attention towards the long corridor. All of them knew that there were very few individuals who could get onto the estate property let alone ring the chime on their main door.

Dysea rose to her feet quickly. "I will chase away whoever it is." She spoke pulling the nearly transparent robe tighter around her body. Her nipples pushed against the thin fabric as well as outlining the fullness of her large breasts. The robe clung to her hips and the perfect shape of her muscular ass as well, the tie holding the robe closed but doing nothing to hide her body underneath. Dysea was the tallest of Martin's Queens at five foot nine, yet it always seemed as if her legs went on forever. She moved down the corridor in long, confident and graceful strides and quickly passed her hand over the scanner waiting for it to slide open. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped when she saw Deia and her Deputy.

"Deia... ?" She asked in a surprised voice. "What is wrong?"

"I'm so sorry for interrupting you and the others Dysea." Deia spoke. "I know Andro and Eliani and the others took the younger ones tonight so you could be together. This can't wait however."

Dysea didn't hesitate and stepped to the side of the door, "Of course Deia." She said motioning her in. "Come in. We are in the main sitting room just lounging around and talking of different things."

Dysea didn't even glance at Laustinos as they moved past her. She secured the door again and then brushed past him once more to lead them into the main room. She didn't see the look on his face as he took in her near naked form under the robe, and she didn't see him quietly inhale quite deeply of her scent as she moved down the corridor into the main sitting room. His eyes watched the curve of her incredible ass as she walked in front of him. Dysea had warned them they had company within Mindvoice and she saw that they had acted quickly and gathered their things off the floor and moved the large table back with the two large couches and single chairs.

Martin sat on the couch now wearing his loose black pants, Aricia on one side of him with her legs tossed over his lap and her back against the arm of the couch. Her robe was similar to Dysea and Isabella's but a light blue in color. Anja occupied the other side of Martin on the couch, For'mya and Isabella pressed up against each other on the floor at Anja's feet. Martin looked up from the pad he was reading as Deia walked in casually. She was one of the few who had seen the King and Queens in this manner and she had been here enough times to know that they had simply been enjoying the company of each other. Many thought that the King and his Queens had sexual encounters every night, how could they not, with the King being so powerful and the Queens so beautiful. Deia knew better. She knew that part of their power as a ruling family and their appeal among the people was that they were so normal. Deia had arrived here at the villa on many occasions to find them simply lounging around with each other, enjoying the company of each other. Deia also knew that the Queens, because of who they were and what they looked like, were the sexual fantasies of many young Spartans and elves. She also knew their devotion to her nephew was absolute and nothing would ever alter that. She saw Martin's eyes move to where Laustinos followed her into the main room and he lowered the pad he was reading.

"Tenna Deia... ?" Martin asked softly seeing the look on her face. "This is unexpected."

"Forgive me for interrupting Mandri." Deia spoke as she settled to the couch opposite where he was and watched as Dysea gracefully moved to the couch and positioned herself next to Anja and without conscious thought she draped a long leg over Isabella's shoulder. "This is too important to wait."

Martin glanced at Laustinos and then back to her. "What is too important?"

Deia took a deep breath and stood up handing him the data pad from across the low table before sitting back down. Laustinos stood to the side of the couch watching his King as his eyes began to read. Laustinos was no where near as muscular and defined as the King, but he was in excellent shape and kept himself very fit. He could not understand however why any of the Queens found him so attractive with the myriad of scars dotting his body, some of them quite ugly to gaze upon. He tensed as Martin's head came up.

"This is a joke right?" He asked.

Deia sighed and shook her head. "I'm afraid not." She said.

"Nauta Melme ... what is it?" Dysea asked as they all felt his aura change drastically from one of peace and calm to one of anger.

Martin handed the pad to Dysea and his eyes went to Laustinos. "Exactly what part of I want no contact with the Kavalians do you not understand?" Martin growled. "It is a clear and precise order. You chose to disregard it?"

Dysea's head came up quickly from where she and Anja were reading the pad. "You granted them passage into Union space?" She gasped her emerald eyes wide. "Why?"

"Did the last LSD jump you experienced coming from Apo Prime scatter your common sense Laustinos?" Martin snapped as he eased Aricia's legs from his lap and got to his feet slowly. He moved around the side of the couch, his back to them. "Who authorized you to grant Trade Negotiations with them? And why the hell would you bring them here?"

"Milord ... Milord, the Trade Ministry falls under my authority." Laustinos stammered. "I do have the ability to sanction Trade negotiations sire. Only the final accord is voted upon by the Senate. The Kavalians offered, they have offered to replace our entire allocation of Notal Berries that the Rurudan Consortium can no longer provide because of the mass flooding of the fields on their homeworld."

"Did you stop to consider they can do that because they conquered the Merfok Imperial Ruling Family when they reclaimed the old planets of the Kavalian Empire? They are planets that, for the most part, have claimed independence and formed democratic alliances themselves. The Merfok Royal Family has been hiding on Hadaria since they lost their planet!" Dysea spoke from the couch looking at Laustinos.

"How do we know that the Kavalians didn't cause the massive flooding on the Rurudan homeworld so that they could do this?" Aricia asked.

"That is highly unlikely." Laustinos spoke quickly. "I have their assurances that this Trade delegation is only interested in peaceful ventures."

"This promise coming from an Empire that invaded the High Coven with thousands of ships and millions of troops that they built in secret, and began slaughtering millions of men, women and children. Then they conquered everything else they could." Isabella spoke now. "Millions of lives were lost fighting them. And I'm not talking about the ranks of the High Coven soldiers either. We allowed over three million refugees into the Union ourselves."

"Their assurances don't mean fucking squat!" Anja barked out. "They were on Earth conducting covert operations! Trying to steal dragon eggs and supporting a man that had killed Union citizens for hundreds of years!"

"We can not hold an entire species accountable for one man's actions Queen Anja, no matter how horrible they may have been." Laustinos spoke calmly. "No matter whom that man might be." He said looking at Martin's back.

"Is that why you think I won't initiate negotiations with the Kavalians bastards?" Martin asked turning back around to look at Laustinos. "Because of my brother?"

"Sire, I understand what you may feel in regards to Pleistarchus, or Pusintin, whatever he calls himself now. I..." Laustinos tried to reason with a calm tone in his voice.

"Have no idea what you are talking about!" Aricia snapped coming to her feet now. "You dare stand there and say you know how he feels?"

"Queen Aricia, I said I understand how the King feels. Not that I know how he feels. I have not tried to imply I have knowledge in regards to what he has experienced concerning his brother." Laustinos spoke keeping his voice even. He was on shaky ground here he knew and needed to keep his wits about him, but he felt he was right and no one would change his mind. "There is a woman leading the delegation. Based on what we know of the Kavalians does that not itself say they are in some respects no longer the violent race we have known them to be?"

"Did you miss the part where Stenys says this woman is a product of their experiments with biogenics?" Dysea spoke again, also getting to her feet now. "Or the fact that this female ... this Jalersi is also the mate and wife to Pusintin?"

Laustinos's eyes grew a little wider. "I did not ... I did not read the First Secretary's complete report." He admitted.

"Yet your foolish initial actions have led them to now request they be allowed to open an embassy here as well as conduct trade talks." Dysea said. "Not to mention they want to meet with Martin. The Durcunusaan would never allow this to happen given what Martin did too this woman's husband. He also states that Pusintin's oldest son is among this delegation, not to mention one of their senior military commanders."

"They have made these requests yes." Laustinos said trying to keep his voice even. "It should not matter that this Pusintin's wife and son are among the delegation members. And do we not regularly send military officers on trade negotiations?" He spoke.

"Contact the ship carrying them and tell them to turn their asses around and go home." Martin barked. "We'll make due without their berries."

Laustinos looked horrified but before he could speak Deia shook her head and beat him to it. "We can't do that now Mandri." She spoke softly. "It would be the highest breach of protocol to conduct ourselves in such a way."

"Fuck protocol!" Martin snapped. "I don't want those bastards anywhere near my planet. And certainly not when the High Coven is here! Jesus Christ, did you even think what kind of problems that can cause?" Martin glared at Laustinos.

"Martin, I have already made this very clear to Laustinos." Deia spoke calmly knowing she had to speak now and keep Laustinos from bearing the full brunt of Martin's anger. "The fact remains however that we can not refuse them now. We must meet with them."

"What the hell for?" Martin demanded.

"We must meet with them now because Laustinos has unwittingly opened the door." Deia said. "If we tell them we have changed our minds then we risk alienating the other governments that have sided with us in ostracizing them."

"We're going to do that anyway when those governments find out we have approved a trade delegation to come here." Dysea spoke. "They're going to ask why we can do this and they can not? Then they are going to do it themselves."

"They're expecting someone from the Royal Family to meet with them." Deia said. "It is how we always do things Martin. You put that order into place yourself."

Laustinos looked surprised at this information and his eyes went back and forth between Deia and Martin. "I can handle this King Leonidas. I have brokered trade agreements before." He spoke finally.

"This is not about trade agreements Laustinos." Dysea said meeting his eyes scornfully. "This is about them gathering intelligence on why the High Coven is here." She turned to look at Martin as she stood up and began moving around the couch. "I will go and meet with them Nauta Melme."

"Melda Min..." Martin said.

"I will go." For'mya spoke for the first time as she got to her feet, her eyes on Laustinos as she stood up. "I will take Resumar, Cemath and Aurith with me." For'mya said as she moved around the couch to stand in front of Martin. "Resumar has studied the Kavalians more than any of us. Isabella needs to remain here to help you and Vonis watch the Coven. Aricia and Isheeni will no doubt play a role in helping Andro and Dysea and Anja both have classes they need to teach at the University. It would look very odd if one of them were to miss all of those duties, especially when we do not wish to draw anymore attention to this event then necessary."

"Milord, I'm sure Queen Dysea and I can conduct this in the way you want it handled." Laustinos spoke. "We..."

"I don't remember asking for your input or your council Laustinos!" Martin growled at him. "You've done enough already!"

"Milord, may I ask why you refuse to at least open talks with them!" Laustinos spoke quickly and stepping forward. "I do not understand your reasoning behind refusing to at least speak with them."

Martin looked at him. "I have four hundred and ninety-three reasons not to trust those bastards!" Martin growled. "And that doesn't include my brother." He looked at For'mya. "Are you sure Kinsoaurgai?"

For'mya smiled and pressed her body tightly against his. She loved it when he used his special name for her. He had begun calling her that long before he had changed her all those years ago. It held a very special meaning for them both and only his other Queens knew the true meaning behind those words. It had been For'mya who had been his anchor during those weeks after Aricia had been taken from him. Without her physical presence to hold onto during that time, her calm and loving mind to grasp within his, Martin Leonidas would have accomplished the goal he had set out with. He would have ended up getting himself killed during the battle on Ukwav over Aricia's loss. It had been For'mya's growing love for him that had kept him from completing that task, and her voice that had told him what his heart needed to do. It was her voice that had given him the strength to reclaim his mate of pure blood.

"I am sure." For'mya answered meeting his dark eyes with her own and smiling up at him.

Laustinos shook his head. "Milord, in my opinion Queen Dysea would be better suited for this mission." He said quickly. "She..."

"She is what?" Isabella asked getting to her feet now and staring at him.

Laustinos glanced at her quickly. "Queen Dysea is the more recognizable diplomat." He answered hurriedly. "She is better known among the Union's Queens in diplomatic matters Lady Isabella."

[M'ranndii I'm beginning to not like this fool more and more.] Isabella spoke.

[Yes ... I second that.] Martin spoke meeting her hazel green eyes. Martin shook his head after a moment. "For'mya's right..." He said. "Melda Min and Anja will be missed almost immediately by the vultures over at the Netnews channels. They have not come near For'mya since the end of the war and the tongue lashing she gave them. It will also send a message to the Kavalians."

"What message?" Deia asked as she stood up.

"That I don't intend to dick around with them in regards to anything." Martin said. "They come here, present their case and we say no and send them packing."

"May I suggest we wait until we get them here before making that determination?" Deia spoke.

Martin looked at her oddly. "Tenna ... why?"

[This might be an intelligence opportunity for us as well Martin.] Deia spoke shielded knowing Laustinos did not have the skills within Mindvoice capable of detecting their shielded conversation. Deia on the other hand, thanks to her blood ties to Martin and her own training through the years, was a Tier Six Mindvoicer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.