Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: True Beginnings
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Mike Cropo

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The continuing saga of the Leonidas family in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood Universe

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Shemale   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Space   Vampires   Were animal   Interracial   Violence  

KAVALIAN GREATSOUL-CLASS DREADNOUGHT

KARSIANI

Athani'Puat, like her sister Jalersi, was the embodiment of sensual beauty for a Kavalian female. Her blond hair cascaded down past her shoulders to the middle of her back, the wavy motions almost like satin as it was being weaved. Athani had somewhat of an oval shaped face, with elegant and unblemished lines that ended in the rounded point of her jaw. Her lips were not thin and not exceptionally full but somewhere in the middle and coated with a light pink color moisturizer making them appear shiny and fuller than they were. She had high, almost noble cheekbones that were sculpted faultlessly for her face and a nose that was narrow but delicate and matched her features perfectly. Athani's dazzling blue/green eyes were now gazing intently at the data pad of the information she was reviewing. The dark blue/gray jumpsuit conformed to her tight, shapely figure like a second skin as she walked down the corridor of the ship, the top of the jumpsuit fastening tightly around her slim throat like a high uniform collar. Her full, firm breasts strained against the material of the jumpsuit, the fabric conforming to every contour of her body right down to her black boots. Her position as the youngest daughter to the Kavalian Prefect allowed her much more freedom to dress in a way that pleased her sensibilities and not in the oppressive way of normal Kavalian females. She was excited about this because the females in the Lycavorian Union dressed decidedly more open than in Kavalian culture. Part of that was that it was accepted as completely natural for female wolves to dress provocatively to entice males into finding them interesting; and partly and more importantly because females were treated with the utmost respect throughout the Union. They had the same rights and powers as men, and there were many senior female officers within their military ranks that held positions of great importance, to include the Prime Minister of the Lycavorian Union Deia. Kavalian women were limited in what they could achieve and none had risen above common warriors.

Athani'Puat, also like her sister Jalersi, was among the almost seven thousand Kavalian females given biogenic treatments when very young. Biogenic treatments that had caused the fine coat of soft fur common to her species to fade from their skin and bodies. With the single exception of their flowing manes of hair, not one follicle of hair remained on their skin. The biogenic treatments had also caused the reversal of the growth of their tails which all Kavalians had, though the males usually cut them off when they were very young so as not to provide a disadvantage during battle. Athani however, she had liked her tail and everything she could do with it. Her two meter long tail was like having an additional third arm, dexterous and nimble and exceptionally strong given that it was no more than an inch and a half wide at its thickest point. Twenty five years ago she had lied and said the ongoing treatments Kavalian females needed to endure to keep their tails from re-growing were making her violently sick. This had allowed her to stop taking the treatments for she found them vile and they railed against her very nature as a feline species.

Athani was exceptionally intelligent, being allowed more opportunity to learn and receive schooling that was normally only given to the males of her species because of her status. Her father was trying to change the degrading and inferior ways their females were treated, but the process was slow and not something that could be done over night she knew. Athani'Puat was very excited for this prospect of going into Lycavorian Union territory and putting the skills she had learned over the years to use. She could speak six languages fluently, and was considered by many to be an excellent pilot. She was also considered an extremely lethal fighter. Kavalians females may have been treated inferior to males in many respects, but all of them were skilled fighters and warriors. They would fight just as savagely, perhaps more so, when called upon to defend their Pride and their home. Athani had spent the last twenty-five years honing those skills and now at nearly sixty-three years of age, she was nearly to the level of her sister when it came to unarmed combat.

Athani wanted more from what her life was meant for however.

She wanted to go places and see planets, meet new species and interact with them. She had no desire to be taken by some older Kavalian male as a mate and used only for his pleasure, nor did she desire to become scarred for life either. When Kavalian males were in the Rut Fever they would extend their claws and use them to viciously scar their mates in some manner. To them it was a sign of dominance and ownership. Athani had no desire to experience that, and it was why she had tolerated being Pusintin's sexual play thing for so many years. Her sister's mate was only allowed to have her in two ways, for she had to remain pure for a potential Kavalian male, but he took great relish in making her feel weak. Whenever Pusintin wrapped that male Lycavorian aura around her, Athani was nearly helpless before him. The Lycavorian aura was able to effect her because Kavalians were, at least in some fashion, genetically related to Lycavorians. He could use that aura as a weapon to drive her to physical pleasure whether her mind wanted it or not. While Athani did enjoy some of the times she had been forced to be with him, most of the time she could only curse within the deep reaches of her mind as her body's actions betrayed what her mind was telling her and oftentimes simply overwhelmed her senses.

This was not the way of the males in the Lycavorian Union. They did not use their auras as a weapon against females as Pusintin did; they had purged that part of their history long ago. Lycavorian females, indeed all females of any species within the breadth of the Union, were treated with respect and honor. Something that was decidedly lacking within her own culture and among the males of her species. Kavalian people were not normally very open in their society, and they considered themselves superior to most other species. She knew her father would not hesitate to use violence in negotiating agreements and he had in fact used aggression and subterfuge on several occasions to achieve some of the trade agreements the Kavalian Federation Imperium now had. He had cajoled and used threats against some of the others to gain their agreements, usually getting the better end of the deal that was struck, simply because whatever species he negotiated with did not want to anger the Kavalian Prefect, not after they had so thoroughly swept aside the High Coven defenses in their ongoing war.

Athani looked up as the door slid open into in the private lounge area of their ship and she spied her sister sitting at the table with two older Kavalian males and one she had hoped not to have to see anytime soon. Qurot had been making noise with her sister and mother for years now about taking her as his mate. Athani wanted nothing to do with the much older Qurot. Yes, he was a warrior unequaled among their people, but he was also a very cruel man who brooked no opposition to his ways. Athani did not want her pureness relinquished to this man. When a man took her in that way, she wanted it to be something to remember. Something born of love and emotion. Pusintin's constant and degrading acts upon her while he was fucking her ass or forcing his large cock into her mouth had changed Athani in a way she didn't realize until just recently.

She wanted so much more than what her station would allow her to have.

Athani glanced quickly at Qurot and his leering gaze before taking the seat next to her sister. "Forgive me for being late Jalersi." She spoke quickly. "I wanted to be sure I understood the complexities of the Lycavorian system and I lost track of time."

Jalersi'Puat merely shook her head and dismissed her statement with a wave. Her white blond hair was nearly as long as Athani's, her stunning blue eyes sharp and alert. Jalersi was almost thirty years her senior, though they only looked a few years apart. She was also a captivating beauty herself. Her figure was lean and taut, her breasts even larger and more firm. She often bragged of the hours that Pusintin her mate would spend exploring her flesh. Her mother had allowed the Lycavorian to make her his almost forty-five years ago, and even though Athani knew several Kavalian females had approached Pusintin since then, he had rebuffed them all. He was apparently very content with her sister, which made Jalersi very full of herself and supposedly what she could do. She had also given the Lycavorian four children, the oldest of whom now sat quietly against the bulkhead near the view window.

"I had trouble sifting through some of it as well." Jalersi spoke in reply as she smiled at Athani when she sat down. "Athani this is Legislator Jiss from Pride Diwen and Legislator Matuarr from Pride Manixn."

Athani looked at the men and nodded her head. "Gentlemen." She spoke confidently.

The two Legislators simply nodded ... not yet comfortable with the idea they would have to take orders from these two women. They knew that the Prefect's daughters were very intelligent and well versused, for the Prefect insisted on it, yet they had never imagined they would be taking orders from a female before this day.

Jalersi noticed this right away and smiled to herself. "Legislator Matuarr ... why don't you finish saying what you were telling me when Athani came in." She spoke.

The older of the two men looked at her and nodded. The light brown coat of fur that adorned his body was well groomed and neat. His dark eyes were somewhat sunk into his skull, but he was the senior Legislator among their people.

"Of course... ' He answered. "I was saying that Jiss and I have been reviewing incredible amounts of information we have obtained through open sources from within the Union. Almost all of their long term trade agreements are open for public viewing and easily accessed through their Netnews channels." He leaned forward in his chair now. "It may appear to be complex for those who are not used to how the Union does business, but it is actually quite simple. It took Jiss and me nearly three weeks to realize this." He spoke with a smile of humor at himself.

The second Kavalian grinned as well. "That it did." He spoke. "With the exception of their military contracts and alliances, all of their trade agreements are open for viewing as Matuarr has said. They operate in a strictly upfront and truthful practice. They will deal with you fairly, if you deal with them fairly. With very few exceptions the Lycavorian Union is totally self sufficient. It does not need to barter trade agreements for what they need. They either already have access to it, or it is within their territory in some fashion. The internal trading between planets is unlike anything I have ever seen, and it is something I will recommend to Prefect Keleru when next we meet."

"Prefect Keleru would never act in the way of the wolf dogs!" Qurot spat contemptuously from his chair.

"If we wish the Kavalian Federation to grow and expand as the Lycavorian Union does every year we will need to adopt some of the practices of others to insure this." Jiss spoke meeting Qurot's eyes. "You defeat them militarily Commander ... however it is up to people like Matuarr and me to insure what you win in battle stays with us in peace. The more we are able to give our people, the more loyal they will become. Trading among planets within the Federation has already been talked about in some circles, and now we need to institute that completely if we are to remain as strong economically as we are militarily."

"Bah ... we should just conquer them and be done with it!" Qurot snapped.

"Legislator Jiss ... if they either have everything they need or access to it, what could we offer them that will allow us to proceed with our plans?" Jalersi asked ignoring Qurot's outburst.

"Oh there are many avenues we can take." Jiss answered confidently. "Resources that they get from several different places. Resources that we have in abundance in many cases. We start out small and work our way forward."

Matuarr nodded. "We believe that your father recently arranged for the largest exporter of Notal Berries to suffer a major set back in their production capabilities. We will happily fill this role with the Union. We step in, offer modest rates and services, and with any luck they will agree. The size of the agreement will be such that it will allow us to request an embassy so that any ongoing agreements in trade can be brokered instantly."

Jalersi nodded slowly. Notal Berries were the main ingredient in Spartan Wine; a very powerful alcoholic beverage derived from the sweet tasting purple fruit that had become so popular within the Union. Her father had recently deployed two commando teams to the Rurudan Consortium's homeworld and destroyed a large portion of their Notal Berry crop production facilities in what outwardly appeared to be a naturally occurring flood disaster. While the KFI did not have the production facilities to refine Notal Berries into wine, they had several planets within the KFI that were covered in these crops of fruit and they could ship the fruit to Lycavorian facilities.

"And if they don't agree?" Qurot growled in a low voice. "Then what?"

"They will agree." Jiss spoke confidently. "This Spartan Wine they have has become increasingly popular within the Union by any number of species. It is powerful ... but does not leave one with the after affects the following morning. Since any type of recreational drug is strictly forbidden within the Union, this Spartan Wine remains for the most part, as their only indulgence."

"They don't allow recreational drugs?" Qurot asked his feline features showing their surprise. It was common among Kavalian warriors after a victory to inhale the vapors of the Tazli Root. It was a poisonous plant if ingested, but when the roots were dried and seasoned for many months and then used in pipes, the vapors from these roots was a powerful narcotic.

Matuarr shook his head quickly. "Recreational drugs are practically non-existent within the borders of the Union. Those that traffic in our Tazli Root or the Runnix Smoke Rods for instance, they learned very quickly that illegal drugs and those who deal in them have a very short lifespan within the Union. Something that only grew more intense when the King took power some twenty-six years ago. He and his Queens have a particular distaste for drug use of any kind when not in relation to medical purposes. It is actually one of the main reasons he went into The Wilds after a large organization of Unsaur and Kochab Pirates. They were trafficking Runnix Smoke Rods through Union space and several of their major dealers were caught selling the sticks to very young individuals on several Union worlds."

"When will we know if they will receive us?" Athani asked the question now.

"Our Zaleisian counterpart has already initiated contact with the Lycavorian Union Trade Ministry. Apparently ... the Royal family has just begun their six month exodus to Earth ... and much of the Senate and the Prime Minister's office go to Earth for at least a small portion of that time." Jiss answered. "We should receive word back from the Union Trade Ministry Office directly within the next day or so."

"We will be at the border in only thirty-six hours." Qurot spoke.

"The Zaleisian Ambassador has given them our course and communications channels." Jiss replied. "From what he was able to glean from the Trade Ministry Office, the Lycavorians surprisingly were not put off by our offer or the prospect of a trade agreement. I would imagine a Lycavorian transport will meet us at the coordinates to take us the rest of the way to Earth."

"I am not comfortable without the KARSIANI accompanying us." Qurot spoke looking at Jalersi. "We should not have to leave my ship at the border. We should demand free passage!"

Jalersi shook her head. "No." She spoke softly.

Qurot glared at her. "We are Kavalians!" He nearly bellowed. "We don't need their permission to travel in our ships!"

"This is supposed to be a diplomatic and trade mission." Athani said calmly. "That is how our father ordered it be conducted. Bringing one of our warships across their borders would be interpreted as something far different."

"Let them think what they will!" Qurot barked.

"They have reason enough to distrust us." Athani spoke looking at him without fear. "The actions of your junior Pride leader twenty years ago nearly dragged them into our war with the High Coven."

Qurot cut his eyes to her. "Be mindful of your words Athani." He snapped. "You do not yet know what you speak of. Or what the future holds."

"No one knows what the future holds Qurot." Athani said evenly. "I don't fear the future or the unknown. I embrace it."

Qurot's smile was cruel. "You say that now ... but we will see."

"Athani is correct." Jalersi ended their confrontation. She knew her younger sister would not back down from Qurot. She had far too much stubbornness in her, and she was quite a bit more intelligent that Qurot. In a war of words Athani would wipe the bulkhead with Qurot. "The KARSIANI remains on our side of the border and we will do exactly what my father sent us to do. Nothing more! Is that very clear Qurot?"

"You do not command my ship Jalersi!" He snarled.

"But I do command this mission Qurot!" Jalersi barked at him. "I know my father was very clear to you in that regard! You will do as I say ... or you will stay behind with your ship! Is that in any way not clear enough for you Qurot?"

Jiss and Matuarr watched the verbal confrontation with interest. They both knew why Keleru had chosen Jalersi to lead this mission, as well as why Athani was with them. They were exceptionally intelligent for one, both of them. They were stunningly beautiful without the fine coats of white blond and golden hair that would have covered their bodies, and they would blend into the Lycavorian Union much easier. While the two Kavalians were much older and senior members within their respective Prides, they also knew that in order to extend their empire and make it stronger, they needed to change the way they did things. The treatment of their females was among those things that needed to be changed. Jalersi and Athani were going to prove that.

"I will inform your father and the Military Council of this decision Jalersi." Qurot hissed at her.

"Inform them all you like." She hissed right back. Jalersi looked at Matuarr. "Isn't it odd that they would act this way considering what happened twenty-five years ago?" She spoke as she regained her composure. "Our men were caught conducting covert operations within Union territory. On Earth as a matter of fact. Not to mention what happened between Pusintin and their King."

Jiss shook his head. "I don't believe so Jalersi. Your father made it very clear when he contacted them as soon as the attack became known to us that whoever was involved was operating without his or Pusintin's approval."

"He should have supported our troops with weapons and supplies at the very least." Qurot spoke softly.

"And draw us into a war with the Lycavorian Union?" Athani spoke shaking her head. "That would have been a bigger mistake." She held up the data pad. "I have read quite a bit on the Lycavorian Union and much of their leaders and policies. Support of any kind would have been seen as condoning the actions of the men who you say did this without your knowledge. It would have opened a second front and spread our forces far too thin."

"You do not know what you speak." Qurot dismissed her.

"I know enough to say that would have been a colossal failure." Athani spoke confidently and with conviction. "And for someone who knew nothing of this operation, you seem to defend it rather vigorously."

Qurot met her eyes. "They were my Pride mates!" He snapped. "And they will be your Pride mates in the future Athani. You would do well to remember that!"

Athani's eyes blue-green eyes grew wide at this statement. "You presume far too much Qurot." She spoke.

"Do I?" Qurot replied his eyes going to Jalersi.

Athani cut her eyes to where her sister sat quietly. The look on her face made a knot form in Athani's stomach. "Sister?" She asked in almost a whisper.

Jalersi looked up. "Gentlemen that will be all. We'll meet once more when we know for sure the Union will allow us into their territory."

Qurot chuckled as he got to his feet and stepped up to where Athani sat. He leaned over and sniffed her. "I will enjoy taking you as my mate Athani'Puat." He reached out to caress her cheek but Athani snapped out with her hand and brushed his fingers away.

"Don't touch me." She snarled viciously.

Qurot smiled and stood up straight. "Perhaps not now ... but I will. I will." He spoke before turning and leaving the conference room directly behind Jiss and Matuarr.

Athani waited until the door closed before turning angry eyes on her sister. "You and mother chose Qurot?" She almost shouted. "Qurot!"

"Athani..."

"He is a disgusting and violent brute!" Athani barked. "I have more brains and common sense in my left foot than he does in his entire body! Jalersi, how could you and mother allow this?"

"He has been pursuing you for years Athani ... and mother and I were out of excuses to dismiss him." Jalersi answered softly.

Athani came to her feet. "Sister ... he is over two thousand years older than me!"

"He leads one of the largest and strongest of the Prides Athani ... you know this" Jalersi spoke. "And father has already warned him about harming you in any way."

"Jalersi I have no desire to feel his vile touch upon me!" Athani spoke. "I do not want him to be my first! I want someone who cares for me and doesn't see me as a trophy or a repository for his seed! I..."

"The decision has already been made Athani." Jalersi said. "We can't change it now. It would be a huge loss of face for father and our Pride and it would weaken our standing within the Federation."

"This is a political maneuver?" Athani asked aghast. "You and mother chose him for political purposes? Jalersi ... you gave me your word you would allow me some say in who you and mother chose for me. You lied to me."

Jalersi nodded slowly. "I'm sorry Athani ... truly. In time you may grow to care for Qurot and father's threat if he should harm you will keep him in line. He will not dare mark you in any way."

"I'm supposed to accept this?" She demanded.

Jalersi looked at her. "You have no choice Athani. It is our way ... you know this."

"I wish to speak with father about this!" Athani demanded. "I wish..."

Jalersi came to her feet now. "You will do as our culture and laws demand ... as well as your station!" She roared angrily. "Just as mother did! Just as I did! You are not special in any Athani!"

"It is wrong!" Athani declared. "You are taking away my choice completely!"

"It has been the way of our people for millennia!" Jalersi barked. "Father is changing it, but it will not take place overnight! And in the meantime we are not above the laws in place and we must still follow them! When this mission is over we will return home and you will conduct the ritual mating ceremony with Qurot."

"I wish to speak with father about... !"

"NO!" Jalersi shouted. "It is already done! Father has no say in this and mother and I have decided. If this is going to affect how you conduct yourself on this mission Athani, tell me now and you can return home. I will not tolerate any misconduct from you in this endeavor. It is too important."

Athani stared at her sister for a long, silent moment, her blue/green eyes burning with hatred, anger and betrayal. "I hate you Jalersi!" Athani finally spoke. "I hate you and mother for allowing this to happen!"

Jalersi nodded slowly. "I assumed you would." She said in a defeatist tone of voice. "I can only hope in time you will come to see it was for the best. Now answer my question Athani? Can you conduct... ?"

"My conduct on this mission is not going to be in question!" Athani barked out. "I fully intend to do exactly what is expected of me without question." She stepped up to the table and glared at her sister. "Are we finished here Jalersi?"

"Athani ... I..." Jalersi spoke.

"Are we finished sister?" She snarled.

Jalersi was silent for a moment watching her sister's blue/green eyes flashing in anger and hatred. "Yes ... yes we are done." Jalersi answered finally.

"Then I will be in my quarters until we receive word either way from the Lycavorian Union." Athani told her harshly.

Jalersi opened her mouth to speak but Athani spun around and was marching out of the conference room before the words could come out. Jalersi sensed her son rise from the chair and move into the light now and she turned to look at Karun. He looked so much like his father with a very handsome face and features, not to mention the very muscular six foot two, two hundred and twenty pound frame. Karun could shift to the form of a wolf, or extend claws from his fingertips as any Kavalian could. Karun preferred to fight in his normal form however; the violence and sense of combat with his claws as opposed to on four legs made him feel more powerful. His light brown hair he wore short like his father, and while he was half Kavalian, he had not inherited the body covering hair of their species, much to Jalersi's delight. Karun had definitely inherited his father's cruelness, not to mention his sense of tactics and battle. He had seen battle with the High Coven almost from the time he was seven years old. Due to his Kavalian blood he had reached maturity and full growth much faster than a normal Lycavorian child and under Pusintin's tutelage he was a very lethal fighter. As he stepped up to her Jalersi smiled, for she had seen him as he was a growing boy, and she was happy he had inherited his father's genes when it came to being well equipped not only muscularly but also sexually. Jalersi had no doubts whatsoever that he would provide a female mate with many moments of bliss as Pusintin did her. While her son had a disposition towards being rougher than normal during sex, especially if the information she had obtained from their Pride's servants was accurate, at least he did not leave any lasting marks on the females. He also treated them with a great deal more respect than normal Kavalian males, something else he had no doubt learned from his father. Pusintin may have been raised Kavalian for the vast majority of his life, but he did not treat Jalersi or any female as most Kavalian men did. A holdover perhaps from his time as King of that city on Earth, but Jalersi was very happy about it in more ways than one.

"Does she concern you mother?" Karun asked.

Jalersi looked at him and shook her head. "No." She answered immediately. "Athani may bluster and rant, but she is essentially a weak minded individual. She will do as she has been told."

"Will grandfather keep his word?" Karun asked softly stepping closer to his mother. "If Qurot marks her in any way?"

Jalersi nodded slowly. "Oh yes ... I believe he will. However ... my father will not see the damage Qurot will do to her."

Karun tilted his head slightly to the side. "What do you mean mother?"

Jalersi met his dark eyes. "The damage Qurot will do will be inside." She spoke softly. "I fear that the very laws of our people we must uphold ... I fear those same laws have cost me my sister ... and my mother a daughter. She will never forgive us Karun."

Karun reached out and took her hand. "It is the way of our people mother. Athani needs to understand that. You are right in saying grandfather is changing how we do things ... and that these changes will not happen overnight ... but until they are changed she has to endure for the good of the Pride."

Jalersi nodded and smiled. "Yes she does." She said. "Thank you my son."

Karun shrugged. "I am looking forward to following through with my directives." He said. "It might prove to be very useful and I will enjoy watching the reactions of so many people."

Jalersi smiled. "Oh yes ... you are your father's son." She said with twinkle in her eyes. "You are your father's son."


SPARTA

ROYAL SPARTA ESTATE

" ... are sure Imror?" Martin asked from the chair behind his desk as he looked at the image of the Lycavorian Commander.

Imror nodded quickly. "Yes sire." He answered confidently, almost casually. Imror was not afraid of his King for they had worked together many times in the past and had an easy going relationship. While he would never refer to himself as a friend of the King, though Martin considered him such, he was somewhat more laid back when speaking with Martin. "The new Shroud sensors are working unbelievably. This is the first time we have had to test them against any ships but our own. The majority of their Task Force is un-shrouded, but we are detecting half a dozen smaller ships, DARKBROOD Frigates for the most part, scampering about the fringes of their fleet. None have crossed the border however."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.