Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 13

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

This is unbelievably perverted and sick. I can't believe I am actually doing it. Making out with a teenage boy my son plays hockey and golf with. Also, he's about half my age and I'm prepared to fuck him before cameras which are linked directly to the internet.

Alice Kosygyn, a 37 year old red head, was another member of Sandi's group that had lost all her money in the day trading fiesco. Now, to get her money back and get out of the mountain of debt she found herself in, she was kissing Ryan and allowing the boy to feel up her tits. It was just through her top for now but she realized that soon they both would be naked and performing some like some kind of porn stars or something.

Apparently the sick perverts on the internet who paid to watch this stuff called women like her MILFS, or 'mothers I would love to fuck'. Yuck, it was so disgusting and demeaning to women. She hated the term but here she was, about to make her debut into porno films.

As Ryan kissed Alice while feeling up her tits, he was feeling unbelievable lucky. A few months ago, he had been just another horny teenage boy who barely dared to cop a feel from one of his girlfriends. Now, he was preparing to fuck his third woman.

First had been Amanda with her big tits and she had been great despite her cruel antics. Well, Norman was working on that and the way things were going her attitude was already beginning to change. Next had been the Oriental, Lilly Chan, who was the complete opposite of Amanda. He had used the experience he had gained from fucking Amanda to seduce her into being an eager, willing to please sex partner. In fact he had gotten his first blow job from her, something Amanda had refused to do.

Now, here he was with the beautiful Alice Kosygyn, the mother of one of his hockey playing buddies. A beautiful woman about five foot five, 120 pounds, with smallish tits, wide hips and a nice juicy looking ass.

After kissing with Alice, Ryan moved to the next step. He began pulling off her top and then unsnapping her bra so that he could take her naked tits in his mouth and play with her nipples until they were hardened little buds.

After that, his t-shirt had come off, then Alice's pants and panties. Ryan had then taken off his pants but left his shorts on so Alice could see the huge tent his hard-on made. She softly stroked it through his underwear but stopped when Ryan suddenly jumped up and knelt between her legs.

She was a true red head, he immediately discovered when he starred down at the downy pubic hair that covered her pussy. He noted that although her bush was thicker than Amanda's, it still wasn't near as dense as Lilly's. He could feel Alice tense when he moved his fingers into her slit and began to slowly finger fuck her. That made her suddenly moan and he could feel her cunt already getting a bit wet.

She is going to be moaning a lot more than that and her cunt is going to be a lot wetter, Ryan snickered to himself. This will blow her mind. He pulled her lips apart and lowered his face into her pussy and began to lick up and down a bit, then found her clit and began to lick and suck on it, just like Amanda and Lilly had taught him.

In no time he had licked her to an orgasm. He then pulled down his shorts to free his aching cock and immediately plunged into Alice's still gaping pussy. It was a wild fuck for them that lasted 15 minutes before he exploded into her cunt.

After resting a bit, Ryan suggested to Alice that now it was his turn. He wanted her to suck his cock and she hesitantly agreed, claiming it was something she had never done before.

"I always thought it was dirty and disgusting but from what I understand, the sickos on the internet love it and pay a lot of money to see it," Alice commented as she and Ryan switched positions.

"They sure do," replied Ryan to make sure there would no questions about it. "In fact every time Lilly sucked me off, she said it was a money maker. Especially when she swallowed or let me come all over face."

Alice grimaced but nodded in agreement at the explanation. Although she didn't like the idea of giving her son's friend a blow job, she was so broke she was gonna have to do it. It'll be okay as long as the money starts rolling in, she told her in justification.

This time Ryan was sitting naked on the sofa and Alice was kneeling between his legs. She had pulled off his shorts, studied his erect cock for a moment before taking it in her hands to give it a few strokes. Then she lowered her mouth on it.

"That's nice, that's right. Suck and lick it like that,"Ryan groaned when he felt Alice's soft lips and tongue on his dick. "Do it just like that because that's what the internet perverts love to see and that's what will keep them laying out their money to view your site," Ryan said in encouragement.

"Okay then, although I've never sucked before I'll keep trying to do what you say because I need to make a lot of money," Alice said.

Ryan knew immediately that Alice was right when she said she never sucked a cock before. Unlike Lilly, her attempts were clumsy and awkward. She struggled to get some of his cock into her mouth and was barely able to get much more than the head. Nonetheless, she was soon bobbing her head up and down on his erection and taking several more inches into her hot, wet mouth. When Ryan saw her long hair was blocking the view for the cameras, he pulled it back so that the perverts could get a good look at his cock between her lips and sliding in and out of her mouth.

Alice sucked Ryan until she felt he was ready to come. Then suddenly deciding she didn't want his sperm in her mouth, she quickly pulled it out from between her lips and began to rapidly stroke him to an orgasm.

Although Ryan was surprised and disappointed Alice didn't finish the blow job by swallowing, he did manage to push his suddenly exploding organ against her chest so that his spunk splattered across her nipples and titty flesh. As he lay back exhausted after his spend and studied how his spunk glistened on Alice's boobs, he promised himself that the next time she would swallow. It was something he would have to mention to Norman the next time they met.

The filming was now over for the night and Alice was relieved she had gotten through it. Although the thought of the spectacle she had made of herself on the internet was appalling to her, all she wanted to know now, was how many viewers she had attracted to her site.

Lots and lots of perverts and sickos. I hope there were lots of them to make this worthwhile, she was hoping as Ryan followed her upstairs to her bedroom where they fucked again before falling asleep.

She didn't even think about her son who was having his first session with Sandi.

At first Raymond had been shocked when his mother had sat him down and explained to him about the porno business she was getting into but he quickly warmed up to the idea. Especially when his mother informed him that while she was making a film with Ryan, he would have to do his part by making a film with Lilly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.