Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 11

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

After Tim and Sandi's movie was over, the boys got themselves something to drink and some junk food to munch on. When all three of got themselves settled down again in front of the computer Norman used his computer expertize to hack into Amanda's site and moments later they were eagerly watching Amanda and Norman making their movie. Again it started with some kissing and necking but before long clothes started coming off.

Ryan whistled in appreciation as the blond haired Amanda sat nearly topless beside Norman on the sofa. Her big tits seemed to overfill her bra and Norman's hands were busy squeezing the bulging titty flesh for a few moments. A few minutes later off came the bra and the blond woman's over -sized tits jiggled into view making Ryan remember what it was like a few weeks ago when he had seen them for the first time.

They had been impressive then, especially for an inexperienced teenage boy and they still were, for despite their size they sat proudly on her chest without much of a sag. Like a couple of over ripe melons and just as juicy, Ryan recalled.

Norman quickly covered them with his mouth as he licked and sucked at each of her big, brown nipples in turn. While his mouth worked on one his hand worked on the other, pulling and pinching at the sensitive nipples until they were rock hard.

"Holy shit, those nips must a half an inch long," Ryan lewdly commented as he studied the big naked tits that now glistened with Norman's saliva. "I remember what it was like the first time I saw those melons. It was almost too much and I thought I was going to explode in my pants.'

"Me too," laughed Norman. "In fact I did come in my pants but I made up for it later," he said with another loud laugh as Tim and Ryan looked at him in disbelief. Norman saw that they didn't believe him but that was okay. They can think whatever they want because soon I will have control and things will be run my way.

Now it was Tim's turn to hear the ribald comments about his mother but he took it all without a word. Fair is fair he told himself. After all he had made the same remarks about Ryan and Norman's mother so now it was his turn to bare the brunt of their lewd comments. In fact, as he listened to his two friends banter back and forth about Amanda's sexy body, he felt rather proud. His mother was an MILF with big tits and a nice ass, just the kind of woman that horny teenage boys love to dream about.

The boys continued to watch as Norman began taking off his clothes until he was standing in his underwear with a big tent proudly jutting out. Amanda was also getting undressed and soon her blond haired pussy and voluptuous ass were on display. She spread her legs and allowed Norman full access to her pussy. His fingers were soon busy thrusting in and out of her wide spread slit and the boys laughed at Amanda's loud moans.

"You finger fucked her good, ' laughed Ryan. "Look at her ass, bouncing up and down like a tennis ball on a court." Then the boys watched as Norman lowered his face into the woman's pussy. They could easily see his tongue lapping away while Amanda reached out and seized his head, pushing his face even deeper into her cunt. By the time Norman finally came up for air, his face glistened with her pussy juices and Amanda had a long, loud orgasm. The boys thought her screams and moans were loud enough to wake the dead.

"My God, I thought she was going pull your whole head inside her pussy," Ryan said without taking his eyes off Amanda's still widely spread legs and her gaping pussy.

"But now comes the big test, did she finally give you a blow job? Did she swallow or was it a facial," asked Ryan.

"Wait a moment and see for yourselves," Norman replied. So the boys watched and what they saw next left them in hysterics. First it was Amanda trying to explain in a hesitating manner and with a look of reluctance on her pretty face that she going to suck Norman's cock. The boys all laughed loudly at Norman's pretended innocence as she explained that although oral sex was not something she had planned on doing, it was something that had to be done.

"It's not that I really want to do this," she said, "but those dam sick perverts on my site keep demanding it. Those sickos have been demanding it for a while now but I refused to give into their demands and now my ratings are away down and sinking fast.'

"Yeah, those guys must be really sick or something," Norman sympathized. "Image them wanting to see you sucking my cock, ' he added with such a straight look on his face that Amanda seemed to really believe him.

This set the boys howling with laughter again. "Beautiful Norman," they said between their howls of laughter. "So it's just something that has to be done, to keep those perverts happy so it may not be happening on a regular basis you know," Amanda told Norman as she began pulling down his underwear to free his cock.

Then the boys collapsed in laughter again as Norman continued to sympathize with her. "On a regular basis? Of course not. Those perverts must be really sick to want to see you doing it all the time. But I guess it's okay once in a while. It's not that bad. Think of all the money you'll make by doing it," he told her with that same straight look on his face.

Amanda looked up at Norman from where she knelt with his cock in her hand, prepared to suck him off despite her reluctance. She didn't know what to think of his last words. The boy seemed to sympathize with her and yet seemed to be mocking her but his face betrayed nothing. All she saw was a look of concern, as if he actually felt her reluctance to do this.

The boys were still laughing. Now so hard they had tears in their eyes and were rolling around on the floor. "She's just like Ryan's mother. She didn't want to do it either but she did because of the ratings and money. However, neither of them know that Norman manipulated them," Tim got the words out between his gales of laughter.

Darn that Sandi, for getting me into this. I like being in control of these young boys and getting them to lick my pussy and then giving me a good fuck but this is something completely different. Damm that Lucy too for being such as slut and letting Ryan do whatever he wants to her. It's bad enough having to follow our viewer's demands, but now she's the one giving the boys ideas and they too are becoming demanding. In addition, I think we're being manipulated somehow over our site ratings. Despite what they show, I think they should be much higher so the first chance I get I'm going to get to take a closer look at them. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, Amanda promised herself as she prepared to give Norman his very first blow job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.