Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 8

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

It was several days after Norman's first session with Amanda and his mother's first movie with Ryan. Timmy had spent another night with Sandi and had himself another great time as he had first ate the woman's pussy before they fucked a couple of times in some new positions. He had taken the woman once from behind while they lay on their sides and the second time she had rode him in a reverse cowboy style.

"So that the perverts can get a view of your cock going in and out of my pussy," Sandi had explained as she had guided his erection into her cunt.

Timmy had fucked her again in her bed dropping off to sleep in exhaustion. When he thought about it, he was definitely happy with all the action he was getting from Sandi. What teenage boy wouldn't love to be in his position and get weekly marathon fucks from a grown woman, but there was one thing that was beginning to sour the whole thing and that was her being always in complete control and her adamant refusal to give him any oral sex, despite the fact that he regularly ate her out.

Timmy was mauling this over in his mind as he listened to Ryan and Norman talk. With Ryan's mother out, the trio were relaxing on lawn chairs in his sunny back yard. He listened idly to their conversation while sipping on a cold drink and it didn't take long for the conversation to turn to sex.

"I wonder how much we are making by fucking each other's mothers," Ryan asked and that got the conversation started. In no time each boy was describing how much fun they had been having and Tim took the opportunity to mention his growing frustration with Sandi.

"Don't get me wrong when I say this," he told Ryan," but there is something about your mother is really beginning to bug me. Although she is very beautiful and fun to fuck, she always wants to be in complete control. She orchestrates everything to her satisfaction and thinks nothing of me."

To his surprise, Ryan nodded in agreement and between sips from his drink, explained to Tim and Norm about the telephone conversation between Sandi and Amanda.

"You're so right bro, ' he told him. "I hate to admit it my mother and yours are acting like complete bitches. Cock teasers. They love it when we lick and suck their pussies but they refuse to blow us and they aren't going to do it unless we do something to make them."

"Yeah and how are we going to do that," Tim asked, "after all, despite what we have been doing with them, they are our mothers and we can't force them to do anything."

"Right, and they are getting very used to all the money they are making and with us doing all the work, so why don't we turn the tables on them by refusing to co-operate anymore.' Ryan wondered out loud.

"You mean like going on strike?" Tim asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.