Desperate Housewives - Cover

Desperate Housewives

Copyright© 2015 by Black Heart

Chapter 7

Interracial Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Not like the Desperate Housewives you've seen on TV. This one is a long, ongoing story about several women who are very broke and so desperate to save their rich lifestyles, they recruit and begin making porn movies with one anothers' sons.

Caution: This Interracial Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

Amanda eyed Lilly's son, Norman, with a speculative look.

Unlike Ryan, who had a fit, athletic type body, Norman was a big, bulky looking boy who stood almost six feet tall and probably weighed close to two hundred pounds. It was easy to see that he did not do much physical activity as his body looked fat and soft like a dough boy. Also, unlike Ryan and her own son, who wore the usual baggy shorts and t shirts, Norman was dressed in a pair of slacks and an open neck sports shirt with a pen in the shirt pocket.

Just now the boy sat petrified beside her on the sofa, looking desperately around the room as if seeking an escape and Amanda smiled to herself as she thought how much fun it was going to be breaking this boy in. She would have him eating pussy just the way she liked it in no time and then she would allow him to fuck her and as the cameras rolled the money would pour into her bank account.

"Did your mother tell you what was going to happen tonight?"

"Yes." Norman mumbled in reply without daring to look to look at Amanda.

"And what do you think about it? Ever had sex before."?

"No," Norman mumbled again.

"Well, it's not that bad, in fact, it is quite pleasurable and it is going to make you and your mother a lot of money."

When all she could get out of Norman was another mumble and another desperate look around the room, Amanda knew what she had to do.

"Look at me," she suddenly ordered Norman who slowly turned towards her with stricken eyes. He first glanced up at Amanda's face and then lowered his gaze towards her big tits, his face growing red in embarrassment.

"Go ahead, look at them," Amanda urged as if reading his thoughts and then she quickly pulled her top off followed by her bra so that her naked tits jiggled enticingly right before Norman's eyes that grew big and wide in shock. Amanda hoped her cameras were getting all this.

Norman just stared at Amanda's huge tits for a second before reaching out to grasp them in his hands. He pulled, pinched, and played with her rapidly hardening nipples for a minute before lowering his mouth to begin sucking and licking at each in turn.

Well, finally, that got him started, Amanda told herself as she allowed the boy to have his way with her tits. However, after a few minutes, she pulled Norman's mouth off her boobs and began kissing him and soon the boy was into that too. His tongue explored her mouth while his hands continued to play with her tits.

"Now lets see what you look like,"Amanda suggested after a particular long kiss.

She then helped Norman take off his shirt and ran his hands over his nearly hairless naked chest and stomach. She could tell the boy liked what she was doing with her hands so she continued by toying and pulling at his nipples, making him jump and gasp.

Amanda was thoroughly enjoying herself because she was totally in control of another new boy, Ryan had been fun, there was no doubt about that but he had been getting a little hard to manage so it was nice to find herself somebody else to manipulate.

"Now your pants, ' Amanda told the boy as she set to work undoing his belt and pulling down the zipper of his trousers. Norman just stood there as she pulled them down to his ankles so he could step out of them. Next came the socks so that Norman was standing before her with only his jockey shorts on and his cock making a huge tent in them.

"Seems like you're liking it so far because this never lies," Amanda said with a smirk on her face as she reached out and grasped Norman's erect cock through his underwear. She could feel the boy twitch, jump and moan and she could hear his heavy breathing as she expertly pulled and rubbed his hard, throbbing organ. Typical man, she was thinking, as she continued to toy with Norman's cock without taking it out of his underwear.

Amanda felt quite pleased with herself and with the power she felt as she deliberately continued to manipulate Norman's cock until with a loud cries and gasps, he came in his underwear. There was a rapidly spreading huge stain on his shorts and such a mortified, shameful look on the boy's face that Amanda moved out of the way so that the cameras could catch everything. She knew it would be a real money making shot when her viewers saw how much control she had over Norman.

Amanda let Norman rest for some time. For a while he just lay back on the sofa, still naked with a very limp dick as he caught his breath. Then he looked at Amanda with a very embarrassed look on his face and tried to mumble some kind of apology.

"Sorry," Norman stammered with a very red face.

"I screwed everything up, didn't I? My mother said that unless I help you make the videos you won't make any money and you will lose your house, car and everything. That you and Tim will be out on the street. She also said that she was so broke that I had to do the videos so that she could make a bunch of money and get us out of debt."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.