Serendipity - Version Bravo
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

"Well finally!" Caitlin crowed, as she saw her mother and me in a torrid embrace.

That turned out to be a mistake, because suddenly it was over. Either Kat's appearance, or her cheeky comment, had shot holes in the balloon of our passion, and let it seep out. Her hands returned to my chest and pushed, but only gently. She looked a little dazed.

"That's how I feel about you," I said, softly. "I just wanted you to know."

"Okay," she said, her voice high.

I think Caitlin realized what her arrival, and the way she had arrived had affected things, because she got busy getting dressed for the rafting trip, and said nothing more.

While we left the room that morning on a muted note, that only lasted until we got to the Canyon and checked in with the service that was going to float us down the river. After that, we were too busy listening to instructions, and practicing paddling techniques. In addition to the guide, who sat in an elevated chair with two long oars in the back of the raft, there were ten of us on the boat. We were the motive power, when such was needed, and the guide steered. We rowers straddled the wall of the inflatable craft, which put one foot inside and one foot outside. There were ropes we could hold on to, and each of us had a paddle.

I won't go into the details of the trip. I'll just tell you that, should you ever get the opportunity to do this float, grab it. You see the canyon from a vantage point the regular tourists can't, and it's breathtaking.

And then there's the adrenaline rush of floating lazily around a curve in the river and seeing the tumble of white water up ahead, perforated by big boulders that look like they might block the entire river. The current takes you around most of them, but occasionally you have to fend them off with your paddle, and you feel like everything is depending on the success of you pushing off. The adrenaline rush is astonishing.

It was that adrenaline rush, I think, that finally tipped Hannah over the edge. I don't think it was a conscious thing, except for the fact that when we finally pulled in to the beach where the trail to our bus was, and the trip was over, she was still bouncing off the walls. That green one piece suit was soaked, and it was so tight that it showed her belly button, not to mention the two bullets on her chest that showed how excited she was. Kat had worn one of her bikinis, which was advertising her charms too. There were two young couples along on our raft, and both of the men were going to be in trouble when they got to the bus, because both of them had spent more time watching Kat and Hannah than watching the canyon walls around us.

When we got to the bus and got on, Caitlin grabbed the seat beside me, and Hannah sat behind us. She was humming, but I couldn't recognize the tune. It took the bus an hour to get us back to the parking lot, but that gave us time to dry out, so we got right in the car instead of changing clothes.

It was when I started off towards Flagstaff that I got a clue as to what the trip had done to Hannah.

"I am so fucking horny right now," she said. "Can you believe I just said that? But that's how I feel. That was such a rush. Why would it make me horny?"

I looked over my shoulder at her, in the back seat.

"I've read that it's not unusual for men and women on a battlefield to have sex. It's some kind of primal need to leave something behind, or something like that."

"What does that have to do with anything?" she asked, still buzzed.

"It was dangerous on the raft," I said. "It's dangerous in battle."

"Oh. I guess that makes sense. I haven't felt like this since ... I can't even remember the last time I felt this turned on."

"We could go straight back to the motel," suggested Caitlin. "You could take care of things there."

It was quiet in the back seat, and I was afraid Caitlin had pushed too hard again.

"No. I'm not going to make the same mistake you did," said Hannah, finally.

"It wasn't a mistake, Mom," said Kat.

"If there's no future in it, then it's a mistake."

"So just having fun is a waste of time?"

"And in any case, you may not mind ... performing ... in the presence of your friends, but I'm not like that. I could never be intimate if there was someone else watching."

"So I can go for a walk," said Caitlin. "In fact, I'm due for a run. A five miler. That would give you plenty of time."

"What about Bob?" asked Hannah, and for the first time I realized that, in Hannah's mind, "taking care of things" meant doing it alone. I don't know if Kat figured that out too, and was needling her mother, or if she just thought she and her mother were on the same wave length.

"He's very good at taking care of things," said Caitlin.

There was a half strangled sound from the back. I glanced in the rear view mirror and saw that Hannah had covered her eyes with one hand. I just kept driving.

It was strangely silent after that. Hannah's manic behavior seemed to have moderated. I wondered what was going through her mind. The next time I looked back, she wasn't there. I turned, and saw she'd fallen over and appeared to be sound asleep.

So much for being excited about having me take care of things.


True to her word, Caitlin changed into running togs when we got back.

"You don't have to leave," said her mother. "Nothing is going to happen."

"I still need to run."

"Maybe I could go with you."

"Mom, when was the last time you jogged?"

"I don't remember. Several years ago."

"I'm not interested in giving my mother a heart attack. I run eight minute miles, and I'm planning on doing five of them."

"Well nothing's going to happen here while you're gone."

"Fine. The two of you can watch TV or something."

"Yes. That's what we'll do. I may take a nap. I had a short one on the way home, but I could use another."

Kat, ready to go now, came over to me and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me, and didn't hold back. When she finally gave me my lips back, she said, "If she's really not going to avail herself of your considerable talents, then I don't see why I should keep going without. I'm going to go without for a whole year before I see you again. Maybe when I get back, my mother can go for a walk."

I glanced at Hannah, who looked upset, but didn't say anything.

Kat hadn't been gone two minutes before Hannah stood up and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

I gave her two more minutes, waiting until I heard the shower curtain close, before I got naked, went in and climbed in the tub with her.


"No, Bob, no," she squealed as I stepped into the tub.

"Be quiet," I said. "You need this."

"No, Bobby. We can't do this. It isn't right."

"We're not doing anything, except helping each other take a shower," I said. "Turn around. I'll wash your back."

"Noooo," she whined, but she turned.

I soaped up my hands and smoothed them over her back. She shuddered, and hung her head. I moved my hands down her sides and in one quick circle around each butt cheek, before moving them back up to her shoulders. She moaned. I washed her back entirely too long before I grasped her waist and pulled her back against me. I moved my hands to her breasts, and mauled them.

"Oh please," she begged. "I can't take this, Bobby."

"Sure you can," I said into her ear. "All you need is one tiny little orgasm and you'll feel much better. Let me give you just one." My hand dropped to circle her abdomen and she arched her back.

"You promise you'll stop after just one?" she whined.

"I promise I'll stop when you tell me to," I said.

She was so fired up she missed the significance of how I had changed what she wanted me to promise. I didn't give her time to think about it. I slid my hand between her legs and, with no further preparation, slid my middle finger through her spongy, bulging pussy lips, and into the furnace that was her pussy.

She was wetter on the inside than she was on the outside.

She croaked, and gurgled. She twisted, making me grip her breast to keep her from turning half way around. Her knees bent and she squatted. I felt for a rough patch of skin on the top of her channel, and found it easily. I stroked it, as if I were crooking my finger, saying "come here" to someone across the room. Her hands gripped my arm and she cried out. Her movements were uncoordinated, and I couldn't tell if she was having that orgasm or not. She kept wanting to twist, so I let her, stopping her when the plane of her body was perpendicular to mine. Now I didn't have to reach all the way around her. My hand was right in front of me, and I was able to lift and abuse her clit while I stroked her G-spot. Her face reached for mine, and I kissed her.

There was so much need in that kiss that I was emboldened. I removed my finger and pulled her around to crush her breasts against my chest. The kiss went on and on, until we were gasping for air. Finally, our lips parted.

"I need more," she begged. "Help me, Bobby."

I took her hand and moved it to my prick, which was rock hard. She gripped my shaft tightly.

"Lift your leg," I said into her lips.

She did and I moved her hand. She knew what I was doing, and there was no resistance at all. She brought the tip of my cock to her entrance and, in an uncoordinated, frustrating way, got the tip in her. She tried to hunch herself onto it, but couldn't make it work. Finally, I reached for her waist and lifted. As soon as I felt the angle correct itself, I let her down, and she groaned as she was filled, and bottomed out on the root of my cock. She sobbed as I pushed her against the cold tile wall and bounced her, crushing her clit. But her hands became claws on my back, pulling until her nails dug deep into my skin.

This was fun, in a painful sort of way, but now it was me who wanted more. I leaned to turn off the water and lifted her off of me.

"Nooo," she moaned.

"Patience," I said, and whipped the curtain aside.

There was a frenzy of grabbing for towels and swiping them ineffectually against parts of our dripping bodies. Then the towels were abandoned as we ran for the bed, both jumping on it at the same time and bouncing until I won and covered her body. Her legs spread wide and her hand needed no guiding to find my cock and pull it back to her inflamed sex.

"Yesssss," she hissed as I sank into her again.

I gave her a couple of strokes, because it felt so good.

"I've needed this for so long," she moaned. "Please don't stop."

"Be careful what you ask for," I said.

And then I went in deep and started going in circles.

I gave her no rest until I was sure she'd had at least three orgasms. It was hard to gauge what she wanted, because at one moment she'd be beating on my shoulders, as if she was trying to make me get off of her, and the next her legs were around my back and her nails were digging into my butt, pulling me harder.

Eventually I felt the urge, and started stroking into her. I didn't have to go fast. All I had to do was think about who my prick was sliding in and out of.

I confess that I was completely aware that I was in her bareback.

And I confess that, when the time came, I went in her as deeply as I could, and tried to flood her pussy.


I had been excited when it transpired that I was able to make love with Caitlin. And engaging in that behavior with Emma and Ashley had been a real rush too.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.