Serendipity - Version Bravo - Cover

Serendipity - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Ashley loosened up after that, returning to the rest hand in hand with me, and no longer pensive. And that loosened the other two musketeers up as well.

I almost laughed when Emma, sensing Ashley's comfort level had improved, said "Let's get this show on the road!"

There was only one more glitch in the event. That happened when we moved to my bedroom. The girls got naked, giggling nervously, but when we piled onto the bed, it became evident that a queen sized bed wasn't going to hack it for all four of us at the same time. And that seemed to be what they wanted.

It was Ashley who suggested that we take the mattress back to the living room, where it could be placed in front of the couch. The couch then became expansion seating, so to speak.

What transpired then was a kind of ball-of-puppies kind of thing, where we wrestled around on the mattress, copping feels, and trading kisses. Again, "orgy" probably isn't the right word for it, but only one girl could kiss me at any given time, and the level of excitement rose to the point that whichever two girls weren't in my immediate embrace, tended to embrace each other. And kiss each other.

I think the moment Emma chose to move things forward was based on the fact that, at one point, Ashley was sitting on the couch, leaning back with her legs spread, and Caitlin was on her knees with her face buried between those spread legs.

"Now!" panted Emma. "I'm still scared, but let's do it now!"

I thought about what Ashley had said, about the two of them wanting to be dominated, for some reason. But I wanted Emma to feel like she was safe. I know that sounds asinine, considering the circumstances, but that was what I thought about.

"You can be on top," I said.

Apparently their previous conversations didn't take as hard with Emma, because she nodded. I lay down and she crawled to sit on my thighs, sitting over my balls. My rigid cock was right in front of her. She reached for it and her grip was without tension.

"Just rub the tip around your clit a little," I suggested.

She did that, bending my cock to bring the tip between the slick folds of her labia.

"I'm going to do it," she panted, but it didn't sound like she was talking to me.

My hips gave a little bump. It was automatic.

"Guys!" she barked. "I'm going to do it!"

Caitlin's face came away from Ashley's pussy. It was shiny with her friend's excitement. Ashley moaned, sounding less than happy. But she sat up and leaned forward.

There were no words of encouragement. Two of the musketeers simply sat and watched as Emma dug the tip of my cock deeper into her and scooted forward. It didn't work, because the angle was all wrong.

Caitlin reached with her left hand to grip my cock. Her right hand slid across Emma's left butt cheek and applied lifting pressure. Emma leaned forward, putting her hands on my chest and rose on her knees. Caitlin held me upright and, as Emma lowered herself, she lined things up.

I expected Emma to go slowly, but just like Caitlin had been, she was so excited that she simply got it over with, sinking with a groan, being filled for the first time with something that wasn't made of silicone, or whatever dildos are made of.

Her eyes closed tightly, and then opened wide as she sat up.

"Oh Mamma," she moaned.

"Does it hurt?" asked Ashley, breathlessly.

"Ashley?" came Emma's high pitched reply.

"What?" asked Ashley.

"You're gonna love this."

It became apparent that Caitlin had given them the blow by blow of her own experiences, because Emma leaned forward again and, with her arms straight, changed her angle as she moved, until she found the sweet spot that rubbed her clit.

Then she was off to the races, searching for that first penis-induced orgasm.

It was almost comical, in a way, because Emma went just a little spastic. Her hair was flying and her hips were moving as fast as she could get them to go. Her abdominal muscles actually rippled, like a belly dancer's. And she couldn't really "talk." What came out of her mouth was a series of grunts, whines and other noises that sounded more like she was being choked than anything else I can think of.

Ashley, meanwhile, wanted input on how things were going. She peppered Emma with questions. I'm not sure Emma actually tried to answer them, but some of those choking sounds issued right after Ashley asked a question.

Then Caitlin chimed in, saying "Don't cum in her, Uncle Bob. We forgot the condom."

Emma stopped, as if frozen. Her head turned to look at Caitlin, and then here chin dropped as she looked at where we were joined. Finally she looked at my face.

"I'm good," I said, smiling. "I'm just having fun."

Then, just as suddenly as she'd frozen, her hips were moving again.

Things were a little hectic, so my estimates are suspect, but I think it took her five or six minutes before her grunts, whines and choking noises rose to a fever pitch. Then she let out what can only be described as a scream, and her pussy muscles started fluttering all around my cock. I reached to pinch her nipples. Caitlin liked that, so I hoped Emma would too.

Suddenly, her ability to make noises went away, because all she did was sit, rigidly, moving her hips only an inch or two, grinding her clit against the base of my cock, and breathe raggedly. Again, she closed her eyes tightly and, in slow motion, she bent her arms, lowering herself to lie on my chest, with her face in my neck.

"I love you," she panted.

"It's just a crush," I said, grinning.

"I love you," she reiterated.

I looked at Kat, who grinned at me. Ashley just sat there, her mouth frozen in a small "o" at what she'd seen.

Some women like to lie around after a good orgasm. Others are energized. Emma was one of the latter. She suddenly pushed up, gave me a couple more wiggles, and looked at Ashley.

"You're going to fucking love this, Ash."

She stood up, and there was a wet, sucking sound as she pulled off of me. She rolled to one side and lay, splayed out.

"I am soooo glad I did that," she sighed.

Caitlin looked at my shiny, wet cock, and abandoned Ashley to crawl over and take me into her mouth. She sucked me clean and sat up on her knees to smack her lips. Then she crawled over me to Emma.

"He didn't cum in you ... right? Do I need to suck his sperms out of your pussy?"

"You can suck my pussy all you want," sighed Emma. She looked over at Ashley, who was still sitting on the edge of the couch, her knees spread, her hands on her knees. "You better take your turn, because I'm ready to go again," she warned.

I sat up and crawled to Ashley, making it obvious I intended to take up where Caitlin had left off. She relaxed and leaned back while I licked her bald pussy lips, splitting them with my tongue and then making it flatten as it slid over her clit. I did that half a dozen times, and then kissed my way up her belly to her breasts. I lifted my face.

"You ready?"

"No," she said, her voice a whisper.

"You want to do it anyway?"

"Yes."

I rose up and brought the tip of my cock to her flushed lips. I gripped it and nosed it around her clit.

"Want to do it right here?"

She was helpless. I don't mean that in a bad way. She just had no idea what or how she wanted things to progress. Instead of asking her more, I simply worked the tip of my cock into her pussy, until her lips clamped down behind the head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.