Serendipity - Version Bravo - Cover

Serendipity - Version Bravo

Copyright© 2015 by Lubrican

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cyndi Lauper sang about how girls just want to have fun. And I would have said that was normal. The problem is that "fun" can be defined in different ways. For my niece and her two little friends, "fun" turned out to be defined in ways that most of society wouldn't have been happy with. Me? I'd have used that definition for "wet dream". But that was before we got caught. After that, it was simply all mind blowing.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

There had been a shocked silence as I suggested something much more interesting than had already happened might be in store for them.

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked, warily.

"Shut up and get your pretty little ass over here," I ordered. Don't ask me why I took that path. I just did. Maybe my subconscious mind thought a little domination was what they were used to in a male, and what they would respond to. I wasn't thinking about that consciously, exactly. I just reacted to the compendium of recent events. I do remember being a teensy bit surprised when she moved toward me.

"Why?" she asked, as she came towards me.

"Do you want me to be pedantic, or do you want to see an erect penis?" I asked, softly.

"The other," she said, looking at my crotch. "I think," she added. I think it was unconscious on her part. She stopped twenty-four inches away from me. I know this because my reach, to the front of my body, is twenty-three inches and I could tell she was just beyond my reach.

"Come closer," I said.

"Why?" Now she sounded worried.

"Do you think I'm going to rape you?"

"Of course not," she said instantly. I was glad about that.

"Then come closer," I said.

She did. I noticed the other two had more or less followed her. They were now only a yard away from me. I think they were just trying to make sure they didn't miss anything.

"Stand up," I said.

Understanding dawned in her eyes.

"You want to see my... ?"

"I want to see your breasts," I said, fending off another possible juvenile word, like boobs or titties.

She only hesitated a few heartbeats, but then rose from the water like Aphrodite, rising from the sea. She had those perfect breasts that a lot of teenagers have, before they are weighed down by milk production, weight gain and gravity in general. Her nipples weren't flat, but they weren't spiked either. I felt the reaction to just seeing them in my groin.

"I assume you have entertained the thought of kissing me," I said. "Would you like to do that now?"

"What?" Her eyes widened.

"Stop being pedantic, Uncle Bob," said Caitlin. "Kiss him, Ashley."

"What?" Ashley turned her head to her friend.

"You know you want to," said Caitlin. "All three of us want to. So now's your chance."

Apparently Caitlin had decided that the reason things weren't any fun, thus far, was because everybody was being so careful. Bright girl, my niece.

Ashley still didn't move. She looked at my face, and then down at my penis, which wasn't as flaccid as it had been, but had thickened only a little, and probably not enough that she'd notice.

"Ashley, honey," I said, softly, holding out my hand. "Come over and give Uncle Bob a little kiss so he can show you how sexy you are, okay?"

I know, I know. Casanova would have cringed to hear me say something like that, but I thought she might respond to that approach and she needed to respond to learn something. And have some fun, I hoped.

"Just a kiss?" she said.

"You're welcome to do anything else you want," I said, showing her the wolf's teeth again.

Apparently this was more like what she was familiar with, or wanted from me or whatever, because she moved closer.

"Just a kiss," she said firmly.

"Bring me those sweet lips, little girl," I said.

"I'm not a little girl," she argued.

"Oh, I can see that," I grinned. "But you're still acting like a scared little girl."

Turns out that crap works on women just as well as it works on men.

She ignored my cock and paid attention to my lips, stepping closer as I bent down. Apparently she had thought about kissing me before this. Once she was committed, she didn't hold back. She tilted her head and closed her eyes and puckered up like a pro. That was great, because that let me feel like it wasn't too much to extend my legs and clamp my ankles across her naked backside - not too hard - just enough for her to feel my desire to pull her toward me. I also reached to grip the sides of her head and kissed her like I meant it. She tensed when she felt my feet on her skin, but then relaxed as the pressure remained light. My hands didn't bother her.

It had been quite a while since I'd made out, or been in such close proximity to a woman. Like I said before, I chose to be single, because having a girlfriend put major demands on my time. I had plenty of money, but I couldn't earn more time. And I liked being able to pull up stakes and go rock climbing somewhere if I felt like it. Again, as I said before, girlfriends like to make plans, and fill up the calendar with non-negotiable dates to do this and that. I figured I had plenty of time to settle down with the little woman if I happened to meet her one day. Of course that's what I'd been thinking for the last ten or so years, and I hadn't met her thus far, but I wasn't worried. My biological clock didn't tick as loudly as that of a woman my age, I guess.

This is not to say I didn't enjoy hot, sweaty sex with a woman I liked. I enjoyed that a lot. But, in my experience, being cemented deep inside a woman, spewing your genetic seeds in her, tends to lead to her wanting to cement the relationship in other ways. And, as I just told you, that wasn't the plan at the moment.

So I enjoyed that kiss, and the feel of her naked butt under my heels. Her hair was wet, but her lips were warm. And I liked Ashley, which has always been one of the qualities in a relationship that was required before I could get interested in snogging a bit, or other, more serious pursuits.

Suffice to say that what else I imagined doing with Ashley Paddington, while we were doing what we were doing, did the trick. A bonafide erection was produced. I had completely forgotten the three foot rule, so when I pulled my lips away from hers, I didn't release her with my feet. That boner was right up close and personal, nestled between those fabulous breasts.

"That good enough for you?" I asked, looking at said boner.

She felt the warmth of it then, pressing against her skin. She'd been distracted, during that kiss. She looked down, stiffened, and tried to pull back.

I tightened my heels.

"Don't be afraid," I said. "It won't bite you."

"Oh man," she sighed, stopping her resistance. "It's right there!"

"We can't see," complained my niece.

"You're too far away," I said.

The three foot rule was also discarded by them as they surged closer, standing without realizing they were exposing themselves to me. All that did was make me even harder. They appeared on either side of her, necks craned, peering between us.

"Wow!" sighed Emma. Then, "It's touching you, Ashley. What's it feel like?"

Just like that, their fears and apprehensions were abated. The tiger they'd been so afraid of had now been revealed to actually be a cute little kitty cat, which could be trapped and rendered harmless (more or less) by a simple pair of breasts.

The one-eyed dragon had touched one of the musketeers ... and it hadn't eaten her.

"It's hot," said Ashley, her voice a little fragile and high.

"Is that really because of her?" asked Emma.

"It's because of all three of you," I said. "She just helped change the mood."

"My turn," said Caitlin, pushing one of her breasts against Ashley's shoulder.

I could have gotten all pedantic on them again. I suddenly remembered the three foot rule ... and why it had been a good rule. But I just sat there instead, contemplating feeling my naked penis touching Caitlin's skin.

I couldn't get any harder. But it could lurch. It did that, and all three of them saw it.

"What was that?" asked Ashley, who was still staring at the boner she had produced.

"That was my little friend showing how happy he'd be if he got to rub up against Caitlin," I said.

"What about me?" complained Emma.

A penis can lurch all by itself, but it can also be made to lurch. I did that now. I didn't want poor, sweet, innocent Emma to remember how shy she usually was.

"Oooo," she sighed, accepting the movement as validation that she had what her friends had.

"Come on," wheedled Caitlin, when Ashley didn't move. She couldn't move. Not with my legs around her. But nobody told the other two that. "Don't hog him."

I released the pressure on Ashley's buttocks. To my immense satisfaction, she didn't move back. In fact, her hands came up out of the water to rest gently on my hips.

"One more kiss," she said, barely above a whisper.

She turned her face up, eyes already closed, like she was sure I would kiss her again. I didn't want to spoil that kind of atmosphere, so I gave her another kiss. This time I slipped her a little tongue. She was right there, ready and waiting. She might resist becoming a statistic with the boys, but she had obviously gotten frisky with them. She was a good kisser. That was clear. I wouldn't find out for some time that most of her practice had been with the other two naked girls in the pool. But I didn't know that then, so while we kissed, I returned my heels to her backside and slid them around a little. She didn't seem to mind that at all.

Then Caitlin was pushing her aside and walking around the foot that she suddenly found in her way. There was no hesitance at all in her approach, and it was obvious she'd harbored feelings for her uncle for quite some time. I felt like I should have noticed it, but I hadn't.

I did exactly the same thing to her that I'd done to Ashley. I pulled her into my embrace with my feet, and kissed her good and proper, including tongue. That didn't bother her either. If anything, her reaction was even more accepting, as she actively pressed her upper body against my cock. She broke the kiss to look down at my penis.

"It's still hard," she sighed.

"Of course it is," I said.

"Can I touch it?" she asked.

"You are touching it," I replied.

"I mean with my hand."

"Why would you want to do that?" I asked, concerned at her willingness to change the rules so radically.

"To do this," she said, reaching without official permission.

She didn't jack me off. Rather, she simply moved the half covered tip across the skin of her inner breasts, just experimenting to see what that felt like. In the process the pressure of her fingers pulled the tightly stretched foreskin off the glans. She let go as if burned.

"I'm sorry!" she yipped. Then her brain caught up to the fact that I hadn't jumped, or displayed any discomfort. "Didn't that hurt?"

"No," I said. "In fact, that's required if one is to engage in satisfying my little friend."

"Satisfying?"

"Making him squirt," I explained.

She backed up against my heels then, clearly unsettled. I didn't let her go at first, but then gradually let her slip through my heels. She turned to Emma, who was standing there with wide eyes.

"I don't know," said Emma, frowning, obviously aware she was being given a turn ... if she wanted it.

"Then don't do it," I said, closing my legs. "Don't ever do anything until you know you're ready."

When the safety level is increased ... or appears to increase ... people are willing to take more risk.

"Well ... maybe a little," she said.

I opened my legs and let her drift between them. I touched her hips with my feet, expecting her to jump, but she didn't seem to notice it. She stared at my erection, like a bird stares at the snake that is slowly approaching its nest. I didn't close my legs around her. Instead I just pressed the insides of my feet against her hips. Only then did she jump, and looked down.

"This is weird," she said.

"Weird good, or weird bad?" I asked.

"I don't know. I can't think too well right now," she said.

At various times during the ensuing experiences I had with these girls, I adopted tactics that my admittedly twisted mind perceived as being necessary to establish some kind of important point. At least that's what I think I was trying to do. I'm not even going to pretend that any wisdom was actually exposed (or accepted). In any case, that's what I did now.

I held out my hand. This girl needed to learn something right away. She took it automatically and I pulled her close. I used the other hand to tip her head up and then trapped her with my heels while I leaned down to kiss her. I gave it to her good and her whole body went tense. She didn't resist, though. I think she was just frozen, paralyzed as her senses were overwhelmed. If we'd been out of the water, on a blanket on the grass, I could have rolled on top of her and she would have been helpless as her virtue was taken from her.

She needed to understand how something like that could happen to her. I kept kissing her, even though her hands finally came to my shoulders and fluttered in a completely ineffective attempt to push me away. Instead I bounced forward and came off the edge of the pool, letting my heels slide down the back of her thighs. My prick glided from her cleavage to her navel indentation, where it struck (and was scraped by) the belly button jewelry piercing her there. We ended up with my balls pressing into that wiry pubic hair she hadn't removed. My cock was pointed upwards, and wasn't anywhere near her pussy, but I knew she could feel my balls against her, because I could feel them myself. My arms went around her and I gave her everything I had. She actually shook like she was shivering, and went limp in my arms. At first, I thought she was having an orgasm, but then a sound from deep in her throat sort of oozed into my mouth. I pulled my lips off of hers to hear what she was trying to say.

It turned out to be, "Oh shit ... oh fuck ... oh shit."

"Let her go!" yelled Caitlin, beating on my shoulder.

I did, and then tried to explain.

That didn't work for shit. The musketeers regrouped, pulling their traumatized companion out of the battle. Within a minute they were out of the pool, their naked backsides bouncing in the summer sun as they hurried into the house, eschewing their bikinis, leaving them lying in little piles of wet cloth on the deck where they'd dropped them as this whole mad plan got kicked off. They were clearly returning to their fortress, or castle or whatever. The male they had so trusted had exposed his dastardly animal urges, going after the weakest of the flock, as any good wolf does. But the stronger two had snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. They would rest, and evaluate.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.