Fury - Cover

Fury

Copyright© 2015 by Radley Black

Chapter 10: Mesh

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 10: Mesh - A modern young man finds himself thrown into the strange and incomprehensible world of 2299 C.E. Only one person can understand his 21st Century English but she has her own agenda. Can he trust her? Does he have any choice? This story is hard science fiction with a strong original plot plus some sex.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Fisting   Sex Toys   Nudism  

Mark decided to try to complete the 'homework' Ichigo had given him of finding her real name. She had implied that it would be simple and that she was well known. He remembered the weird statement she had made about being a Mage. It seemed to have some special meaning beyond someone who could do magic.

He searched the archived Mesh for the term Mage. Half way down the list of possible meanings he saw the following definition.

10). Mage - highest rank of cyber-incursion specialists (as recognized by the Gray Hats)

Drilling down further he saw that here were 7 currently active Mages in the Solar System which seemed a very promising lead. He went over the descriptions of each active Mage.

Codename: The Canon
Sponsor: North American Coalition
Identity: unknown
Approval rating: 19 / 100

Incidents - Unconfirmed Involvement

YearEventRoleNotes
2287Sabotage of Chinese micro fusion effortled incursion team
2290Assassination of European President Charles Moragneprovided overwatch to assassins
2292Mwegri coup d'étatled disinformation campaign

...

He did not think that she would help assassins or be involved with industrial espionage so she probably wasn't 'The Canon' He looked at the next one on the list.

Codename: The Dragon
Sponsor: China
Identity: unknown
Approval rating: 25 / 100

Incidents - Unconfirmed Involvement

YearEventRoleNotes
2991Theft of 4.6 billion coins from the bank of Atlantaled incursion team
2292Great Eastern Black out (NAC) -led incursion team

...

The Dragon one didn't seem likely either. He skipped to the next

Codename: The Fury
Sponsor: Rumored links with Israeli government (see Pwahiwa hostage crisis) and the Martian revolutionary government (see Mars Uprising)
Identity: Varija Kunasada
Approval rating: 78 / 100

Incidents - Confirmed Involvement

YearEventRoleNotes
2288Kunasada Assassination family member of victims, intended target
2289Fall of Palmer government (Oceania)Cyber-penetrator, revealed privileged information.
Kunasada / OSIO scandal Cyber-penetrator, revealed privileged information.
2290Sakula Foods scandalCyber-penetrator, revealed privileged information.
Gombar Pharma scandalCyber-penetrator, revealed privileged information.
2291Hafrad Dam scandalCyber-penetrator, revealed privileged information.

This one seemed more like it. This was a close match to what Mark knew of Ichigo's history. She had to be Varija Kunasada. The next section was harder to read and there were many terms that he did not understand. What he did understand was that Varija had been a very busy girl.

Incidents - Rumored Involvement (Disputed Evidence)

YearEventRoleNotes
2991Hammond vs. NACAssisted the defense, cyber-penetrator
2292Hammond jailbreakProvided overwatch to interception team.
Free Society International vs. NACAssisted the defense, cyber-penetratorSee is Thomas Helrich really Varija Kunasada?
defeated several incursions against FSIcyber-defender, head of penetratorSee is Thomas Helrich really Varija Kunasada?
2293Release of version 1 of open content anti-sequestration tarka 'Free Mind'chief engineerSee is Carine Ford really Varija Kunasada?
Founding of Anti-Sequestration LeagueFounderSee is Carine Ford really Varija Kunasada?
2294Jailbreak of 'The Raptor'overwatch to interception team.
Pwahiwa hostage crisisProvided overwatch hostage rescue team.
2298Mars uprisingMember of the Areos revolutionary government

Mark knew that sequestration was something Ichigo was passionate about, and he knew Ichigo had something to do with the Mars Uprising.

He drilled down into Varija's personal details

Varija Aletea Kunasada born 23rd Jan 2272 to parents Mary Jane Crawford and Roger Kunasada.

Diagnosed as gifted at an early age she was fast-tracked academically, graduating high school at age 13 and entering Yarra Polytechnic at age 14. It was there that she befriended Selina Seager, leader of hacktivist group 'Students For Open Government'. Despite the 4 year age gap she became involved with the older girl. She completed her four year degree in tarka engineering in two years and was accepted into Yarra Polytechnics Doctorate Program at age 16 with a proposed thesis on the practical application of tarka for the cure of Mental Disorders.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.