SES - Cover

SES

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 7 - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Sunday January 25, 2015

Aiko

We arrived home early Sunday morning, I’m talking like 12:03 am kind of early. I had the pilot call for two SUVs so there would be enough room for everybody and our luggage. “When we get to the house, you four will be free to wonder around the house and property. I’ll let security know who you are so you shouldn’t have too many issues with them. For now, your post will be inside the house and wherever I go.” I told them.

“Until I’ve dealt with Matthews I won’t be going out much. However, I do have a meeting with the Board of directors at Stevens Enterprises at 8am Monday morning. Figure out what your schedules are and get it to Chrystal. She will be your supervisor for the duration of your contract.

“Since I am not setup for hiring and payroll, you will be paid through my accountant who will submit a 1099 form for each of you. You will be responsible for your own taxes. I’m not offering benefits at this time; however, I will cover all medical costs while you are with me. Once I take over Stevens enterprises all of your contracts will be moved over to the corporation. That way you will be assured you still have a job when I die.

“For the most part you will be bored. I have a playroom in the basement if you have that kind of relationship...” I was saying.

“What kind of playroom?” One of the men asked.

I put my hand on Chrystal’s leg and slowly moved it up her leg. I smiled at him and winked.

“Oh! That kind of playroom.” He said getting the idea. The women blushed.

“I’ve used it a few times since I was adopted. It was built by Martha, my adopted mother. She used to host orgy parties. Some of the wealthiest and most powerful people attended her parties. Physical training starts at 5am, I expect everyone there that isn’t on duty. I’m assuming you all have some sort of martial arts training; you will go up against me and Chrystal three times a week until we are satisfied with your proficiency. After that you will be allowed to train on your own.

“I want you to get some guns and I want you to teach us how to use them and clean them. We won’t be carrying any, but if we have to take one away from the bad guys we will need to know how to use them. We also want you to destroy these guns we brought with us. Chrystal took them from the guys she killed in Arizona.” I handed over the handguns minus the one the police took from the hotel room.

‘Samantha, can Thes assure their loyalty? I pretty much just confessed Chrystal committed felony murder, not to mention felony possession of a firearm.’ I asked her.

‘Already done, Mother. They will not betray you.’ Samantha told me.

‘Thank you, Sweetheart.’

‘Anytime, Mother.’

After the short briefing I sent Chrystal away and I showed them to their rooms. “Don’t wonder too far tonight, security doesn’t know you, yet. You can explore the property Monday after my meeting. I’ll introduce you to security then. I’m going to bed. Good night”

Monday January 26, 2015

Aiko

Five am comes early. It’s a good thing I am a morning person. The new guards are not scheduled to join us for training until tomorrow so it was the usual crowd. Since I had the meeting at 8am, we only practiced for an hour.

After a shower and a quick breakfast, we were dressed and ready to go by 7:15am. I had all three vehicles in play. Two guards in the lead vehicle and two in the back, with Chrystal and me in the middle. We arrived at the main office with two minutes to spare. Chrystal and I approached the front desk and introduced myself.

“Hi. My name is Aiko Stevens. I have a meeting scheduled with Eric Matthews and the Board of Directors at 8am. You should have a visitor’s badge for me and my security team.” I told the security guard.

“Give me a moment, Ma’am and I’ll check.” He accessed his computer to verify my statement. “I’m sorry, Miss. I show that Mr. Matthews cancelled the meeting.” He told me.

“Well, shit!” I spat out before realizing I said it out loud. “Sorry about that.” I told him. “Where is Eric, now?”

“I don’t know, Ma’am. My screen only shows that the meeting was cancelled.” He said.

“Can you call his secretary and hand me the phone?” I asked.

“Right away, ma’am.” He called Matthews’ office, then handed me the phone.

“Hi, Angela. This is Aiko Stevens. I spoke to you a few days ago.” I said, introducing myself.

“Yes, Miss. Stevens, I remember you. What can I help you with?” She asked.

“The last time we spoke, I had scheduled a meeting with Matthews and the Board of Directors. This meeting was so important that I told Matthews that anybody that didn’t show up was going to find themselves replaced when I take over the company in July.” I told her.

“I remember it. An hour later he asked me to cancel it. He said you contacted him and cancelled; saying you would be unable to make it.” She told me.

“That is not true. The last time I spoke to you was the only time I have called. This meeting is extremely important. How long would it take for you to call the Board together for a video conference?”

“If I can get in touch with everyone, about an hour. But I can’t set it up without Mr. Matthews’ say so.” She told me.

“I understand. However, the Board of Directors is listed in the company directory, which is public knowledge. Give me a copy of the directory and I will contact each of them myself. Tell Matthews his days are numbered.” I told her. The guard at the front desk handed me a printed copy of the company directory. I took it and left

‘Damnit, Matthews. I’ll have your head for this.’ I thought to myself. There was plenty of daylight left by the time I got back home so I went to the office and started calling the board. I told the ones I spoke to about Matthews cancelling the meeting without talking to me first. None of them knew anything about the meeting. Matthews had never contacted them about it.

I told them about my plans to start my research company, that I have no intention of taking the CEO chair on the board. I was just going take my share of the profits and leave the board as it was. But since Matthews stabbed me in the back I changed my mind. I’m now going to replace him. I gave them the choice of picking his successor. As long as the company keeps making money I won’t interfere; however, I will retain voting rights.

I didn’t get to talk to all of them, but the ones I did speak to were happy to hear what I had to say. They said they would spread the word to the rest of the board by interoffice memo. I asked that they not inform Matthews he was being replaced. If I find out that someone leaked it to him then that person would find themselves being replaced as well. I deal harshly with betrayal.

[Insert European trip here]

Tuesday June 23, 2015

Aiko

Oh my god! Today is Samantha’s first birthday. One-year-old and as tall as a three-year-old. Even though Samantha is on solid foods now, she still likes to sit in my lap and breastfeed.

“Mother? Chrystal is changed as much as she is going to with your milk. She no longer needs to feed from you. I can’t accelerate my growth any further without raising questions. As a child I will always be taller than others my age. It is time for your milk to stop.” Samantha said telepathically. She reached up and touched my breasts. They tingled for a second, then nothing.

I was relieved. I hoped they would go back to their original size. I was looking forward to the nipple rings that Chrystal has. Even though David did hers almost a year ago, I’m sure I can find someone to do mine.

Because of Samantha’s telepathy, there was no way to have a surprise birthday party. I just kept her out of the way until it was all setup. Since Samantha didn’t have any friends, the guest list consisted of my high school friends and my staff. Since Samantha knew the regular people that lived here, she spent most of her time with Karen, Tabitha, Amy, and Lacie. The party was a great success, Samantha loved playing with the girls.

Amanda has been keeping in touch with me over the last few months. I few weeks after I returned to New York I mailed her a card to my checking account. Now she has a way to pay for the fencing and security installation, as well as keeping food in the pantry. The weekly report the security guys have been sending me says she is quite the cook. I’ll have to pit her against Cheri some evening and see how they compete.

I ended up with about 4000+ linear feet of 8 ft. chain-link fence with 12 inch coils of concertina wire. The tree line was cut back 50 feet from the fence and the stumps were removed on both sides of the fence. The wireless cameras were attached to the trees on the inside of the fence, that way security could see the fence, too. The cameras were truly top-of-the-line, they have visual, night vision, infrared and thermal capabilities. Being wireless, too; made them massively expensive. There were over 100 cameras along the perimeter. There were eight more on the house and ten more along the access road. An actual helipad was installed in the clearing with lights; the power lines were run underground to the house.

They sent pictures to the security building. There just wasn’t enough room in the main house. The systems produced 60% more power than it was using so they ran lines to a sub-junction box to a separate house. It had sleeping room for 10 security people. A full kitchen and large bathroom and shower. A recreational room and a safe room for the duty officer watching the monitors and sensors.

I did find out how to save battery power on the cameras, they would go idle after 10 minutes of no motion. Then would wake up if heat or motion was detected. Because of the helipad we got permission from the FAA to install radar. And it all cost me a cool $1,200,000. They even had spikes and retractable road blocks installed in the access road. With the denseness of the woods you couldn’t drive around them. When at red alert no one was getting in unless they parachuted in, even then we would know.

Another thing they did was install a full armory in the security building and added several hidden compartments with weapons and ammo, around the cabin.

There were two major reasons they didn’t have the entire 100 acres fenced in. besides not being necessary, it was too many cameras to keep up with. The other reason was a large dry river bed, complete with a hidden set of doors. When the doors were opened, the tunnel behind them was big enough for a golf cart. When the security guys followed it they came to a large panic/security room under the dojo. The access from the house was behind a false panel in the utility room. Bet Laura Taylor didn’t know about that.

I told them to buy five John Deer® model XUV590i Gators®. That would be enough room for ten people and enough cargo space for fuel, food, water, and other essential survival gear, which includes weapons and ammo. I also had them install some sort of self-destruct option. No need letting the enemy get our technology. They challenged me on that one, but I pointed out you don’t wait till the enemy attacks to train your army.

Wednesday July 8, 2015

Aiko

Today I am officially eighteen years old. WOOHOO!!!!! Ok so that part came later. I had been planning this party for more than a month.

The second I woke up I rolled over on top of Chrystal and began bouncing on the bed. “GET UP! GET UP! GET UP! Today’s the day.” I stood up and started doing a victory dance on the bed with Chrystal lying on the bed between my legs. “I’m eighteen! I’m eighteen! EEEEEKKKK!” I screamed at the sudden unexpected intrusion of fingers being jammed into my pussy. I dropped to my knees on top of Chrystal. I started kissing her while she was fingering my pussy. I was too excited to workout, so we stayed in bed a bit longer just making love to each other. It was almost 7am by the time we got a shower and got downstairs. We didn’t even bother getting dressed.

I had explained the party theme to everybody. Anybody that did not want to participate didn’t need to stay for the after party event. I had hired an entertainment company to set up a stage with lights. I didn’t want a live band so I just hired a DJ.

Everything for the birthday party was set up outside on the south side of the house. I didn’t want it in the back yard because of Martha’s rose garden. I still maintained it to honor her and it was a great place to sit quietly and think.

I invited the entire board of directors except for Matthews. His time as CEO ends in two days. Amber, Nancy, and Cheri were in charge of setting up the party and handling the catering. Me, Chrystal, Tabitha, Amy, Karen, and Lacie all scattered to clean the house. We cleaned the playroom, the great room and the guest rooms. I made it clear that anyone participating in the after party was staying the night.

I invited Jeremy to the birthday party. He was bringing the estate papers for me to sign. However, he wasn’t staying for the after party. With the CFO, the CIO, the COO, the secretary and the treasurer that would be ten people from the company. Cheri, Sharon, Nancy, Amber, Karen, Tabitha, Amy, Lacie, Chrystal and myself made it 20 people. That really threw things off though, as it would be 15 women to 5 men. The one male guard I brought with me from Arizona agreed to join in; as did the three women. That still left us 18:6.

I must admit that convincing Karen, Tabitha, Amy and Lacie to join in on the after party orgy was a bit tenuous. All four are virgins. I explained to them that if they couldn’t be open and enjoy their bodies then they couldn’t be a part of my inner circle. I would have to send them home; however, I would still agree to pay for their college. If they decided to participate, I would consider it part of their initiation and after signing the employment contracts and the non-disclosure agreement, I would fill them in on the rest of the story.

Also, if they would agree to participate I was going to auction off their cherries, all three of them, and the money would be donated to a charity of their choice. They finally agreed, although apprehensively.

The birthday party went off without any problems. I got a few presents, but what can you get a multi-billionaire? I spent most of my time talking to the board members and their wives. I wanted to get to know the people who were going to be running my company.

“Now that I have all of you here I want to let you know that for the time being I will be taking over as CEO of Stevens Enterprises. I was going to let Matthews stay, but since I learned the kidnapping attempt was instigated by him, I am going to get rid of him. I want you to come up with a list of potential replacements. When I find someone qualified, I will step down. I have other plans that will take all of my time.” I told them.

I had decided to hold an impromptu meeting at the house instead of waiting for Friday. “There are some stipulations, though.”

“And what would those be?” asked the COO.

“One, the company must continue to make money. If the books show a loss for more than three years in a row, I will hire an outside company to audit the books and investigate your actions for each year that reported a loss.

“Two, all board members are restricted from voting themselves a bonus that is more than their shares. I also want a profit sharing plan for the employees. Each employee gets 5% bonus based on the profits of their particular company. Management of that company gets 8% or 10% based on management level. Management and board members of the parent company gets a bonus of 10% of all companies owned by Stevens Enterprises. Even the secretaries and personal assistants will be part of the plan. Percentages can be adjusted each year to prevent a loss being reported.

“Three, I will retain full voting rights, but I will only exercise those rights when a major decision needs to be made or if there is a tie. Otherwise, I only want a copy of every board meeting and how the votes went and what you voted on. I will have 14 days to respond if I don’t agree with the vote. If you don’t hear from me in 14 days, then you can count my vote as for the majority.” I instructed them. They were happy with my decisions so far.

“I will be starting a research and development company. I want all manufacturing companies vetted for government contracts. I’d prefer to use my own companies for things that need to be manufactured. I want to keep things in-house as much as possible. If you are with me, we can create any company we need to make the parts I may need in the future and we can share in the profits equally. Everything we do, with the exception of my research complex, will fall under the umbrella of Stevens Enterprises.

“One other thing before we adjourn, as soon as I get the company registered with the Tax commission and get my EIN from the IRS, I want to contract with Stevens Enterprises to be my HR and personnel departments. I will need the company to do the paperwork for background checks, drug screens, etc. My assistant will write up the company guidelines that will need to be followed.

“I have set up a press conference for this Friday at 10 am. I will make the announcement then. I have prepared rooms for everyone that is staying for the after party. The birthday party ends at 8pm. I want everybody to help with the cleanup so we can get the entertainment company and the caterers out of here. As soon as the property is cleared and the gate locked for the evening then we can move inside and enjoy the private party. At least for the foreseeable future this will be the last of these parties.

“Now does anybody have anything to add before we adjourn?” No one did so I closed the meeting. Just for the heck of it, I grabbed a Knick knack and banged it on the table. “Meeting adjourned.”

Everybody filed outside to join the birthday party already going on. Once everyone was out of the office, Chrystal grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall, “God, I love it when you take charge.” She whispered. As she kissed me I ran my hands under her shirt and grabbed a tit in each hand.

“We are going to miss the party if we keep this up.” I whispered to her. We broke the kiss and walked outside.

I had invited the parents of all of my girls. Even the board members brought their older girls and boys. They would be taking their kids home around six then under the pretext of going out would be coming back over. Karen’s, Tabitha’s, Amy’s, and Lacie’s parents and siblings would be leaving around 6pm.

Finally, the caterers are gone, along with their tables and chairs and food service stuff. The DJ and his equipment are gone, as well. The parents and sibling are gone. The board members have taken their children home and will be coming back soon. I had set up some chairs in the great room facing the stairs. I sent the virgins upstairs to get prepared for the auction block.

Sharon and I met the guests at the front door and escorted them to the chairs I had set up. “Ladies and Gentlemen, please take a seat. I have arranged a special event before the evening gets started.” I announced.

After everyone was seated I went upstairs to my bedroom. There I had put one of my collars on each of the girls and attached a leash. I lead Amber downstairs.

“Ladies and gentlemen, for tonight’s auction I have five new girls. To initiate them into my household, I am offering them to you for the night. You may not take them home. The only thing I am selling is their virginity. The first one up for auction, while not a virgin due to being held in captivity by her father, is new to my house. Since she is not a virgin, I am starting the bidding at $3000. She is young at only 18 years old. Keep in mind that all money raised tonight will go to the charity of the girl’s choice. Please make the checks out to those charities.”

Amber sold for $8000 and I led her over to the couple that bought her for the evening. I handed the leash to his wife. Next was Karen, then Amy, then Lacie, and Tabitha was last. Each girl was brought down the grand staircase completely naked except for my collar and my leash. When I set up the chairs I made sure there was enough space to walk between rows. I paraded each girl through the audience and let them check out each girl. I did notice the amount each girl brought in was equal to her beauty. Interesting. Karen brought in $120,000, Amy got $85,000, Lacie got $125,000, and Tabitha earned $150,000 for her charity. Lacie was a member of the humane society, so that’s who her check was made out to. Tabitha had an aunt with breast cancer, so her check went to the Susan G. Komen organization. Karen and Amy didn’t have any favorite charities, so they chose to give half to the homeless shelters in the area and the other half to a shelter for battered women, in honor of Amber.

After the auction, I led everybody to the dojo. The floor was covered with a big mat and it was more than enough room for everybody. I also opened up the playroom. Since the board members were busy I grabbed Laura (one of the female guards from Arizona) and Larry (the one male guard I brought with me) and we went to the table in the playroom.

“Alright, Larry I hope you can keep up. Chrystal will flog me while Laura sits on my face; Larry, I think you can figure out what to do with the other end. Then we will switch.” I told them.

“Wait a sec, you are not whipping me with that thing!” Laura said, vehemently.

“Oh. No, Laura. It’s not a whipping. It’s a light sensual flogging. The sting of the straps brings your nerve endings alive. I promise you it will be the most powerful orgasm of your life. Besides Larry will be here to stop it if he thinks you’re in danger. You remember from your briefing what the safe word is?”

“Oh, Yeah! I forgot about that. OK. But I want to watch you first.” Laura said.

“Sure. Normally, we strap each other to the table, the helplessness adds to the excitement. Tonight, we will just lay on it, no straps. I go first. Everyone get undressed and get in position.” I instructed. We tossed our clothes on the couch and I climbed onto the table face up. Laura sat on my face and I started licking. Larry started licking me and Chrystal, after putting a dildo harness on herself, which got odd looks from Larry and Laura, started to lightly flog me. She flogged my breasts, stomach, and legs; whatever she could get to without hitting Larry and Laura.

After two orgasms Larry finally buried his hard cock into my sopping wet cunt. I grabbed Chrystal’s arm to stop her and gestured her to do Laura. Laura and Larry were kissing when Chrystal started in on her breasts. She sat up in surprise and squealed. Chrystal continued since she didn’t use the safe word.

Chrystal

I continued as Aiko ate out Laura’s dripping pussy. I stopped for a second to get Laura to put her hands on her head to get her arms out of the way. With light strokes I had Laura’s nipples harder than they had ever been. She was panting and moaning; gyrating her hips on Aiko’s face. Larry was staring at her so astonished at her reaction to being flogged that he kept losing his rhythm with Aiko’s pussy. Finally, Laura had her massive orgasm. I saw it running all over Aiko’s chin and running down into her hair. I had to drop the flog as the strength of Laura’s orgasm had caused to lose her balance on the table. I carried her to the couch so she could recover. And yes, I moved our clothes.

Larry looked like he was finishing up with Aiko. Aiko got up and cleaned him off and I took her place on the table. I wanted some hard cock pounding into me, too. I wasn’t going to be left out.

Aiko

After I climbed down from the table I went over to the utility sink and washed my face. I found a narrow strip of leather and used it to tie my hair back. Then I went in search of something else to play with. Chrystal and I were still bonded so she knew I was safe. That was one secret we were keeping to ourselves.

Thursday July 9, 2015

Around 2am we started to wonder off to bed. I made sure I tasted all of the wives and the new girls. I would get more chances with them, but I wanted them to know the party didn’t end when the guests went home. Chrystal and I walked a little bow legged upstairs to our room and took a shower before falling into bed. Nancy woke me up around 9am to let me know the guests were starting to get up. Chrystal and I grabbed Samantha and went downstairs. No we didn’t get dressed. Cheri started breakfast and we served it in the formal dining room, as it was the biggest table.

After breakfast, Chrystal and I stood by the open front door and hugged our guests as they left. Instead of going off to her room, Samantha stood next to my left leg. I could feel her hand on that spot right behind where the knee bends. Her other hand was behind her back. I’ve seen her stand like that before. I still think it is weird for a child her age, even if she looks older. The wives would bend down and shake her small hand as they left. I think Samantha liked the attention as she seemed to have a genuine smile on her face.

Friday July 10, 2015

Aiko

Chrystal and I entered the building where Stevens Enterprises’ home office was. This was the first time I’ve been here so I took a moment to look around. The entire first floor was one big open space. It consisted of a bank of elevators, access to the stairwells, and one huge security desk; an equally huge security guard, as well.

Chrystal and I approached the desk. “Good morning, Miss Stevens, Miss Samson. How are you ladies this morning? The two security guards you’ll need are waiting by the elevator. They will escort you to the boardroom and take out the trash for you. Here are your badges. I cloned your security clearance to Chrystal’s badge so she can continue to go where you go, Miss Stevens.” The guard told us.

“You seem to know a lot for desk security. How did you know I would need two security guards?” I asked him.

“I know more than I let on. Give my regards to your half-breed daughter, Samantha. Tell her I look forward to working for her.” He responded.

Chrystal, shocked that he knew about Samantha, reached across the desk to grab him. He was faster


“I call this special meeting of the Board of Directors to order.” Matthews announced. “As this is a special meeting we will not bring up any old business. We are here only to acknowledge Aiko Stevens as the incoming CEO of Stevens Enterprises.” He stepped aside and I took his seat. Matthews took a seat along one of the walls.

“I want to thank you all for coming. Now before I begin. Eric Matthews! Six months ago while I was in Tucson, Arizona, a man tried to kidnap me in order to sell me into slavery...” I heard gasps from the board. Eric just looked at me. “My bodyguard, Chrystal, shot and killed him, but not before the arrogant bastard confessed that you were the one that put him up to it. He said he was hired by Hector, a bar owner I had dealings with, after Hector contacted this company to verify something I had told him.

“I had decided to leave the board as is because I had plans that would take all of my time. I was going to let you remain and run the company in my absence, but you had to try to fuck me over.” I raised my right hand above my head and snapped my fingers. Chrystal got up and went to the door and brought in the two security guards I had waiting out in the hall. This was all prearranged by the board members.

“What is this?” Eric asked, jumping to his feet.

“Eric, since the people I mentioned earlier are all dead I have no way to prove the allegations against you. So I am having you escorted from the building. Eric, you’re fired. The Board has voted unanimously, you will receive a check for your buy-out, all of your shares will go back to the company and made available for the board members to purchase before being released to the shareholders. If any shares are still available, they will be released for the general public to purchase. By the end of next week, you will no longer have any holdings in Stevens Enterprises or any of its subsidiaries. If I see or hear from you, or of you, I will deal harshly with you.” I waved my hand in the air and security escorted Mr. Matthews from the building. Their instructions were to take him directly to the exit and toss him out. He was not to have access to his office. His personal things would be boxed up and shipped to his home. Mr. Townsend had contacted HR and had the termination paperwork already put in. No more paycheck for him. Mr. Klinsmann, the CIO, had contacted IT and security to cancel his computer and security access. His badge was taken from him at the security desk downstairs.

After Eric was gone I turned back to the board. “Ok, gentlemen, I believe I asked you to create a list of potential replacements to fill this chair.” The secretary came up to me and handed me a folder. “Thank you, Felicia.” I said as I took the folder. Inside was a single piece of paper with three names on it. “Since I don’t know any of these people, what can you tell me about them?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.