SES
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 4 - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Aiko

It felt good to be home again. It was Wednesday and I had the whole day to goof off. Everyone not with me was waiting by the front door as I entered. Chrystal and Theresa were on duty so they were standing behind me. Cheri, Sharon, Rachel and Mary and the groundskeepers.

“Cheri, would you and Sharon fix a platter of sliced fruits and bring it to the informal dining room and a bottle of Gobi juice as well, please?” I asked.

“Yes, Ma’am,” she replied and left to do my bidding.

“Everyone else to the dining room I am calling a meeting,” I announced. Before I went to the dining room with the others I turned to Chrystal, “Chrystal, would you go to your old room and get me some shorts and a t-shirt to wear?”

I sat there in my GI, since that was what I was wearing when I went to the hospital; yes it still stank.

Chrystal returned a few minutes later. I stood up and removed my GI. I tossed the smelly top to Chrystal and the bottoms to Theresa. “Now, Chrystal, Let’s see how fast you can run. Take those to the laundry, last one back gets spanked. And off they ran.

“What was that all about and why are they kneeling at your feet and calling you mistress,” David asked.

Everyone looked at him when he spoke and then as one all heads turned to me.

“What?” I said innocently. “I’m just allowing them to have some fun.” I said smiling.

Chrystal returned first and Theresa a minute later. I looked at Theresa, “You both left at the same time, how is it that you are almost a full minute behind?” I asked Theresa.

“Chrystal pushed me into the laundry basket and closed the door. It delayed my return,” Theresa explained.

Chrystal looked up and I frowned at her. I could see a bit of worry in her face. A smile broke out on my face and I said, “Well done, Chrystal. Very creative. You get to return the spanking. Both of you take your seats.”

“Mistress, we are in our proper place,” Theresa said quietly.

While I was considering what they just said, Rachel and Mary stood up. They walked to the chair at the head of the table where Frank used to sit. Together they pulled it about 5 feet or so away from the table.

“As head of this house and all who live here it is only right that you sit at the head of the table to show your status in this house to all.” Mary said.

I took a moment to look at the faces of everyone at the table to see if any would object. After all part of the purpose of this meeting was to give the others a chance to leave if they didn’t like the way things were changing. Then I stood and walked to the chair and sat down. Chrystal and Theresa moved to the right side of my new chair and resumed kneeling.

“Thank you, Mary and Rachel. You may take your seats.” And they promptly knelt beside me on my left. Through this whole thing the six at the table said nothing; just watched in abject silence. I shrugged my shoulders and continued.

“As you can see, these four women have chosen to join me in helping Samantha achieve her mission. Whatever plans they had for their future is gone, husbands, children, college, all forsaken just so they could follow me in my quest to fulfill Samantha’s goal; and they only know a fraction of it.” I announced.

“I called this meeting, not for them, but for the six of you. Today I am offering you an out, a free chance to get up from this table and walk away. The moment Martha died your contracts were null and void.

“I do not require you to kneel before me as these girls do, just pledge your loyalty to me just as you did Martha.” I told them.

Juan, Carlos and Julio stood up. “Miss Stevens, ever since the morning we abducted you from your room and the events that followed, you have changed. You are no longer the sweet innocent girl that came to live here. Frankly, ma’am, you scare us. We will take your offer to leave while we can.”

“What did you expect? You raped me, you took my innocence. You stole something from me I wasn’t ready to give up and can never get back. I have every right to seek restitution. Yet I have not.” I said angrily.

They stepped away from the table and headed for the next room. “STOP!” I hollered. With fear in their eyes they slowly turned around. “My apologies for yelling. I have a request.” They visibly relaxed and Carlos asked, “And what is your request, Miss?”

“Once the estate is transferred to me, I will put this house up for sale. I would like you to return as often as you need to, to make this property presentable to buyers. Will you do this one last thing for me?” I asked.

“In honor of your adopted parents, we will as long as we do not have to live on the property.” Juan said.

“You don’t. I’ll leave word with the gate to allow you entrance.” With that they bowed their heads slightly and left.

“And now there were three.” I said to myself.

“David, for now I would like you to stay on as driver for the family. I would also like you to contact your friend in the Secret Service and arrange a meeting here at the house. Get with Cheri to arrange for him to attend dinner. Make it informal.” I instructed him. He quietly breathed a sigh of relief, but I saw him and heard it.

“Yes Ma’am.” He responded.

“Cheri,” she was looking at the table and her head snapped up and looked at me. “Since I have been here I have really enjoyed your cooking. If you decide to stay you will have to consider my unique nutritional needs and make sure to keep plenty of the Gobi juice in stock. I can’t afford to run out as long as I am lactating. I will add the funds to your kitchen budget to compensate. Before you decide whether or not you really want to stay or go I ask you to witness a special event to take place after this meeting.”

“I do not need to witness any event to know that I wish to stay on as the family cook. I have served your parents for ten years and have seen many things that I have never spoken of outside of this house. I have heard conversations that Frank and Martha have had with each other and others. You can trust my discretion.” She told me.

“Thank you, Cheri, but you still need to witness the event.” I told her. She looked back at the table or looked around the room, anywhere but at me.

“And lastly, my dear Sharon. Tsk, tsk, tsk, what am I going to do with you?” I asked looking at her and shaking my head; when I said that Cheri and David both perked up and paid attention. “I thought we were becoming friends...” I started.

“We were, we are. Aren’t we? I want us to be.” She interrupted.

“Yes, I want us to be, too, but I need to know I can trust my friends. Can I trust you? I thought I could the day I was taken to the playroom. You just stood around and watched and let it happen. You never lifted a finger to stop it.” I continued.

She had tears running down her face. She was actively crying. “I wanted to. I did try to talk her out of it. She told me if I interfered or tried to stop it in any way that she would toss me out of the house. I couldn’t let that happen. She assured me that no real harm would come to you or Chrystal. In order for me to remain with you in this house I relented and did nothing to stop her. Aiko...”

“I did not give you permission to address me by my first name!” I said harshly. I was shocked by her confession but had to maintain my composure.

“Forgive me, it was my mistake. Miss. Stevens, I fell in love with you that first week when I saw how you handled being tethered with Miss Samson. Your spirit was so beautiful, so positive. You acted like you could handle anything Mrs. Stevens would throw at you; and you did. If you will have me, I want to make the same pledge that those four girls made to you and your mission.” She told me.

I was floored. I had no idea. I’m glad I let her speak. “We’ll see, Sharon. Just so you can make an informed decision I will tell you what your punishment is. If, after I tell you what I have planned, you still wish to pledge to me then we will proceed with it. Agreed?” I asked.

“Yes ma’am.”

For your crime against me I sentence you to 10 lashes with a flogger.” Everyone in the room gasped at my announcement. Sharon screamed out in fear and was shaking so violently that Cheri had to hold her.

“I stood and my guards stood with me. “Chrystal! Rachel! Take her to the playroom” I commanded.

They walked quickly over to Sharon and dragged her from her chair still bawling her eyes out. She was so distraught that she couldn’t walk forcing Chrystal and Rachel to drag her.

“David, you and Cheri are required to attend.” They said nothing but followed behind my guards. When we arrived in the playroom I told Chrystal and Rachel to chain her between the beams. I placed Samantha’s car seat on the couch tilted so I could see her and keep an eye on her, but I knew Mary would, too.

Ropes with leather cuffs dangled from pulleys attached to the cross beam above two wooden posts. I learned earlier that these are not load bearing beams, they were installed as part of the playroom, but they would serve my purpose.

“Chrystal, Rachel, strip her then tie her to the beams facing the wall. I want her bare back and naked ass facing the room.” I ordered them. I just wanted them to undress her, but they grabbed her shirt and ripped it from her body; doing the same to her skirt and panties, they left her standing naked. They took a wrist each and put it in the cuff at the end of the rope. Tightening the cuffs around her wrists they walked to the cranks on the beams and removed the slack from the ropes until her arms were pulled tight above her head and out toward the pulleys in the corners. She was standing on her toes trying to take some of the pressure off her shoulders.

When she was secured I walked over to the cabinet that held an assortment of whips, chains, handcuffs, blindfolds, etc. Just as an afterthought I caressed a penis gag, I wonder if it was the one I had in my mouth that night.

“Just out of curiosity, Sharon, do you want a gag or blindfold? This is your last chance, Do you want to stay or leave?” I asked.

“I want to stay with you. Just get it over with,” she demanded.

“Did you just tell me what to do, slave?” I asked putting a bit of anger in my voice. I grabbed the penis gag and went to her suspended form. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. David stood up and I looked at him.

“Don’t interfere, David. She wants this, she needs this to happen in order to forgive herself.” I told him and he sat back down.

“Now, slave, I believe I asked you a question.” I said pulling harder on her hair. “Did you tell me what to do?” I repeated saying it through clenched teeth. I noticed her nipples were hard and wondered if she was getting off on this.

“No, mistress, I merely stated that I was anxious to get started with my punishment.” She answered.

“That’s what I thought I heard.” With that I put the penis gag in her mouth and latched it behind her head. I then went back to the cabinet and selected the cat-o-nine tails. I ran the supple leather through my hands. Thinking how glad I was that Martha didn’t use this on me.

WHACK! “AAAAAHHHHH!” came Sharan’s muffled screamed.

That was one.

Again, WHACK! “AAAAAAHHHHHH!” she screamed and started to cry again.

That’s two. I saw Cheri grab David and hide her face in his chest. “No, Cheri. You must watch. I can’t finish her punishment until all eyes are on her. David lifted her face and turned her head to watch. “To make sure you are paying attention, Cheri, You will count the lashes.” I told her.

The shock on her face was understandable but necessary. She nodded her head.

“Now where was I?” I asked her.

“Two.” She answered.

WHACK!

“Three.” I heard her say.

Somewhere around four or five Sharon peed herself. I guess her punishment was more than she could take, but it was what she needed to forgive herself. And that forgiveness is what I wanted for her so we could begin to repair our broken relationship.

WHACK!

“That’s ten. Please stop and let her go!” Cheri said running to Sharon’s side.

I set the whip on top of one of the horses. “Release her!” I ordered. Chrystal and Rachel got her down and took the ropes from her wrists. David, Cheri, take Sharon to her room. You don’t need to stay for what’s next.

I noticed the bewildered looks on the girls’ faces. David and Cheri put one of Sharon’s arms over their shoulders and carried her from the room.

I turned to Chrystal, “Do I need to have you dragged into position or do you have the strength and courage to face your punishment? Remove your clothes.” I commanded. I could see the fear on her face. After having just witnessed Sharon’s whipping she knew this was going to hurt. She walked slowly up to the beams. Fear making it hard for her legs to work.

“I am truly sorry, Aiko.” She said crying like the little girl she is. “I don’t want to do this. Please don’t do this, Aiko.” She said through her crying.

“Rachel, Theresa, Bind her wrists and her ankles. Pull her tight.” I ordered. They reluctantly stepped forward. Chrystal was standing barefooted in Sharon’s pee but didn’t seem to notice or care. The girls spread her feet and attached the leather cuffs on the bottom ropes and pulled them tight spreading her legs almost two feet apart. When they were done with that they attached leather cuffs to her wrists, then turned the cranks and raised Chrystal completely off the floor.

Pull her tight, I want her to scream!” I yelled. They stopped for a second to look at me. They pulled her tight and she hollered. Good enough I didn’t want to kill her, just make sure she doesn’t forget this day. I walked around to stand in front of her.

“Please, Aiko, don’t do this. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to fall asleep. I know it was unprofessional, but I am just a teenager. I’m not trained for this level. Ple ... ee ... sss ... ee, Aiko,” she was crying so hard she was shaking. “Please, don’t.”

I was almost in tears myself. I really didn’t want to do this. “I’ll tell you what, Chrystal, I will have mercy. I was going to give you twenty lashes, but since you are correct; you are an untrained teen, so instead of twenty lashes I will only give you ten.” She continued to cry and shake. “As punishment for your team, they will watch their commander be punished for their failure to protect their mistress.”

With that I walked around behind her. “You three are adults and should have known better than to leave your post. You will not only watch, but you will count the lashes.” I told them.

I have never had so much trouble doing something in my life. Whipping the one person I loved the most, besides Samantha, was the hardest thing I have ever done. Like Sharon, Chrystal peed herself. Looks like I’ll have to do this outside from now on or have a drain put in. I hope I never have to do this again. It hurts too much.

When I was done I dropped the whip and ran to the crank next to me, Rachel ran to the other. The four of us let her down and I knelt next to her, ignoring the pee on the floor. I held her head in my hands and kissed her tears. I was crying myself now. “I love you, Chrystal. Please forgive me. I didn’t want to do this.” I said still crying.

She looked up at me, barely able to hold her head up, “There ... is ... nothing ... to ... forgive, my mistress. You ... did ... what ... had ... to ... be ... done ... for ... my ... failure.” She said having to take a breath between each word.

“Take her to my room and tend to her wounds.” I said and ran from the room. I went to the dojo. Having pee on my legs I removed my clothes and sandals and used my t-shirt to wipe my legs off.

In my despair I had forgotten about Samantha and left her in the playroom. I found out later that Mary had taken care of her. After I was undressed and the pee wiped off I spent the next few hours practicing. I was sweating and exhausted when Mary entered carrying Samantha. I stopped and looked at her.

“She wants to be fed.” She said.

I went to the bench and grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off. She handed Samantha to me and I sat down to feed her. Mary sat there with me on the bench and watched Samantha breastfeed. When she was done Mary took her and left. Neither of us spoke a word to each other.


Saturday, June 28, 2014

Aiko

It’s Saturday and everyone is sitting at the table in the formal dining room, it’s bigger, waiting for the lawyer to show up. It was just a few minutes before 10am when the gate called and said he was here.

I avoided looking at Chrystal, I didn’t even sleep in our bed with her last night; I slept in Martha’s bed. Everyone was dressed for this meeting, even Sharon and Chrystal had bandages put on their wounds so they could wear a shirt to the meeting.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that she looked at me a few times, but I did not look back. I was watching the foyer. I heard the car pull up to the front door and got up to greet him. David answered the door and invited him in.

I sat in my chair at the head of the table. I had saved the chair to my right for the lawyer making Chrystal move one chair over.

The Stevens’ family Lawyer, Jeremy Tuttle, set his briefcase on the table and began laying out his papers; when he was done he set the briefcase on the floor.

He looked at me and started speaking, “Miss, Stevens since you are the only one at this table that I have never met I would like to introduce myself. I am Jeremy Tuttle of Tuttle, Tuttle and Beckman Law Firm. Our firm has served the Stevens family for 75 years and I have for the last 10 years. I hope that you will continue to use our firm to meet your family’s legal needs.” He started.

“At the moment, Mr. Tuttle, I have no issues with your firm; however, I haven’t had need of your services except for the incident at the hospital,” I said giving Chrystal a dirty look. She blanched and looked down at the table. “Please, forgive my interruption. You may continue with the meeting.”

“Your father’s will is pretty much a non-issue. Since it was written several years ago when they had no children, it just gives all of his holdings to his wife and if she were to die and not be able to receive it then it all gets dispersed to the remaining shareholders.

“Your mother on the other hand had her will rewritten after she adopted you. She left absolutely nothing to her biological daughter Samantha Stevens. Everything was left to you; the house, the investments and cash accounts and the 65% of shares she owned in Stevens Enterprises.” There was a collective gasp around the table, including me.

“Wait! Are you saying that Martha was the majority shareholder? I thought it would be Frank or at least equally shared. And why would she give me everything and not Samantha?” I asked.

“I don’t know the answer to that, Miss Stevens. There are some exceptions.” He added.

“And what are the exceptions?” I asked.

He pulled out several envelopes. I could see names written on them. “She left each of the servants a check for 1 million dollars.” He said. That caused pandemonium at the table. I slammed my hand on the table, “QUIET!” I shouted and everyone settled down immediately. I noticed that Chrystal and Sharon jumped. “Could they make me feel any worse? I feel bad enough about what I did to them.” I thought to myself.

He passed out the envelopes to each of the people sitting at the table and had three left over. “Where are Juan, Carlos and Julio?” he asked.

“They left us. They were contacted and told about the meeting, however they refused to come back inside the house. They said that if you have anything for them that they would come by your office to get it.” I told him.

David, Sharon and the Parker sisters had opened their envelopes and were looking at the check. Chrystal picked hers up and without opening it ripped it into small pieces and passed it back to the lawyer. The tearing sound got everyone’s attention. Rachel and Theresa were holding their checks and looking at Chrystal. Mary watched Chrystal tear up her check, then put hers back into the envelope ripped it up and put it on top of Chrystal’s pile. After a few seconds thought, Rachel and Theresa then added theirs to the pile of torn up checks.

“Chrystal?” I asked. She looked up at me. “Why did you do that? That was enough money for you to do whatever you wanted with your life,” I said.

“I don’t need your money. I don’t want your money! I have everything that I could want here with you; I have family, friends, and a purpose in life no college education could give me. I love you, Aiko.” The Parker sisters agreed with Chrystal. I looked at Sharon and David to see what they would do with their checks

“What?” asked David, I have family that can use this money then he put his in his coat pocket. What happened next was just as surprising. Sharon and Cheri took their checks out and signed them, put them back in the envelopes and handed them to David.

“Here give this to your family. I have all I want here.” Said Sharon handing him her endorsed check.

“As do I.” said Cheri, also handing him her endorsed check.

“Thank you, ladies. I will use this money to set up college funds for my nieces and nephews,” then he put the checks in his pocket with his own.

“Now for Martha’s will.

“Article one, Martha has bequeathed everything to her adopted daughter Aiko Stevens.

“Article two, before Aiko can take full possession of the estate she must be 18 years of age.”

No one said a word, they all looked at Aiko to see her reaction. “My 17th birthday is in 10 days. If I have to wait 12 months to take possession who will control the estate in the mean time?” I asked.

“Martha named Rebecca Adams as the executrix of the estate until your eighteenth birthday.” He said.

“Who is Rebecca Adams?” Rachel asked.

“I am,” Cheri said raising her hand. “My full name is Rebecca Cheryl Adams. I go by Cheri.”

“Article three, if you are unable to take possession of the estate, whether by death or illness then it all goes to Samantha. Miss. Adams will continue to be the executrix of the estate until Samantha turns eighteen and can take control of the estate.

“Article four, if Aiko Stevens should not make it to her eighteenth birthday then guardianship of the minor child, Samantha Elizabeth Stevens will be given to Rebecca Adams.” He finished.

“It should be hers anyway. She is Martha’s biological daughter, I am just adopted. Why would she give it all to me?” I asked.

Because the estate would sit in probate longer and it would be under the control of the executrix/executor of the estate and she knew you were dedicated to Samantha and would use the estate for her.” He said.

“Is there anything else, something for me to sign?” I asked.

“Not today, all of that will be done in court. I will call you when it is scheduled.” He said

“Here is my family card. The number on the front is my chief of security. That’s her sitting next to you, the red head. If you need to speak to me personally my number is on the back. If there is nothing further then we are done.” I got up and left leaving the others to do as they please. I could see Chrystal looking at me but I did not look back at her. I was still hurting for what I had to do to Chrystal and Sharon. I was hurting inside and the one person I would normally go to is the one causing the pain.

It didn’t take long for the lawyer to inform us of the will’s contents. He was gone by 11:30 am. When I left the table I went to the sitting room. I walked to the windows with the seat. I notice the marks my knives left. I sat in the windows looking out at the bushes and flowers planted there. I heard a light knock at the door and turned to see Mary and Chrystal standing there.

“Permission to enter, Mistress.” Mary asked.

“Granted,” I said.

Mary entered carrying Samantha. Chrystal stayed in the hall.

“Samantha is hungry.” She said.

I took Samantha from her and raised my shirt and let her breastfeed. Mary was still standing there, apparently waiting to be acknowledged,

“Did you have something else to say, Mary,” I said looking up at her.

“Yes. Your Chief of Security wishes ... no, your best friend wishes to speak with you.” She told me.

I closed my eyes and nodded my head a bit. When I raised my head and looked at Mary I said quietly, “Send her in, I will let her speak.”

Mary turned and walked to the door. She spoke to Chrystal for a moment then left. Chrystal hesitated at the door before walking slowly toward me. When she finally stood before me she dropped to her knees and bowed her head to me.

“Do you come to me as my servant?” I asked.

“No,” she answered.

“Then stand; only servants bow before me. Do you come to me as my Chief of Security?” I asked

“No,” she answered.

“Then you must be here as my best friend. Sit here beside me and cheer me up. My heart aches.” I told her.

“Is that why you have been avoiding me, Aiko?” she asked.

I started crying and she held me as best she could with Samantha feeding between us. “I hurt you, Chrystal. I hurt the one I love most in this world besides Samantha and my heart aches because of it. That’s why I ran from the playroom after your beating. I couldn’t stand to see you that way. I am the only one who can punish you, because if anyone else ever did that to you I would kill them on the spot. I am as protective of you as you are of me. If it were possible I would ask you to marry me. I know we have only known each other for a few weeks, but it seems like years.

“So much has changed since I came here; it doesn’t even seem like it’s only been six weeks.”


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Aiko

It has been six months since Samantha was born. She is already walking everywhere, so she has to be watched constantly. Chrystal and her team help with that. I love watching them play together.

We went to see the judge two weeks after the lawyer came to our house. Cheri only acts as the executrix of the estate when it is officially required, otherwise I act as I normally would as head of the house.

Since her punishment, Sharon had become quite the submissive. When around the house she is always nude, she wears my collar now just like Chrystal’s complete with ‘Property of Aiko Stevens’ sewn into it. Sharon told me where Martha had Chrystal’s made so I had 100 of them made; Rachel, Theresa and Mary each wear one. I didn’t want my guards kneeling all of the time so I had to set protocol. When they are on duty they stand, when they approach me to report they kneel on one knee, bow their head to me then stand and give their report. That’s the best compromise I could get from them without having to order them to stop. If I am to be their queen then I needed to act like it. I talked to Chrystal about doing away with the collars, she said she would leave if I removed her collar. She said she would feel as if she was being dismissed without it.

David resigned about four months ago, saying that he was not going to bow before me and that things around this house were getting too weird for him. I let him go with the stipulation that before he does he help the girls sell their cars and get two escalades for us then teach Chrystal and Rachel how to drive like a bodyguard should.

He taught them defensive driving techniques you can use every day to avoid the idiots on the road and he taught them how to evade a tail. I called Jeremy and had him sign the limo over to David and pay the insurance for one year. After he had completed what I required of him. He packed his things in the limo and left.

He did keep his promise to set me up with his contact in the secret service. I invited him and the director to my home for an evening meal. The meeting went well.

Flashback (July 2014)

I had invited David’s colleague from the Secret Service and the Director to my home for an informal dinner. This dinner was two weeks after the reading of the will in court. About one week before David left us.

I called my lawyer to invite him to dinner. “Jeremy, this is Aiko Stevens, I would like to invite you to an informal dinner at my home. This is informal, but jacket and tie will be required as business will be conducted.” I told him.

“Very well, Miss Stevens, I will inform my wife of the meeting. When is it scheduled?” he asked.

“Thursday at 6pm and you may bring your wife. My staff will entertain the wives while I visit with my guests.” I told him.

“I will tell her. See you then.” He said and we hung up.

Thursday night

It was 5pm and I was getting nervous, my guests would start showing up soon. David had informed the gate to require ID especially from those claiming to be Secret Service.

My girls did not have guard uniforms so I told them to wear their GIs and belts. I had Chrystal and Rachel stand behind me while Theresa and Mary stood at the far end of the table. I lined them up so that they could see down the edge of the table and watch the guests’ hands. Once I had decided where I wanted the girls to stand I checked on Cheri.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.