SES - Cover

SES

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Story: Chapter 2 - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Aiko

Since I don’t train on Sundays, Chrystal and I stayed up late Saturday night. It was around one when we finally crawled under the sheet and fell asleep. It seemed like I had just fallen asleep when I was harshly awakened by someone forcing a blindfold over my eyes. Then a gag was forced into my mouth. Not just a rag; I didn’t know it at the time but it was what’s called a penis gag. It is a short penis shaped dildo attached to a piece of leather with straps that latch behind your head. I tried to fight off my attacker, but I got tangled in the bed sheet. A second person was making sure I didn’t get free of the sheet by wrapping it around me.

Both men picked me up and started carrying me horizontally somewhere. I was concerned about Chrystal since I had heard her screaming, too. I knew they had brought her along, as well, since I could feel her presence near me. I got tired of struggling and just kept still. I could hear Chrystal crying so I knew she was ok.

Just seconds after being picked up, wrapped in the bed sheet, I was tilted head downward as we descended a flight of stairs. Turn after turn there was another flight of stairs. This one was wooden so I knew we were in the basement near the ‘play room’. Chrystal had shown me the play room during the week that I was a servant, but I was too afraid of it to go back.

The play room was not too large but wasn’t cramped either. When Chrystal had shown it to me I saw two saw horses with saddles on them. The saddles had two dildos attached vertically in the middle of the saddle. There was a chair that looked like the ones in a dentist’s office and a table with six wooden legs. Four of the legs were like any other table leg and were stationary. The other two were moveable. They were attached at the top of the table in the middle by a pivot point. The bottom of the legs had leather loops and had cables attached to the ends. I had never seen anything like it and did not know what it was for.

Apparently we had reached our destination and we stopped. The man holding my body began removing the sheet as did the man holding my legs. I felt a third man grab one of my legs while the other held on to the one he had. They spread my legs and lifted me higher and then began lowering. That’s when I felt the two dildos I had seen a few weeks ago being forced into my pussy and ass. I was not happy about this and began to struggle again. I had never had anything in my ass and didn’t want it now. I was beginning to get free when one of the men slapped me so hard I was stunned. I went limp from the shock and slid completely down on the dildo saddle.

While I was stunned one of the men held my arms behind my back. They crossed my arms so that my hands were touching the opposite elbow. That’s when I felt one of them wrapping a nylon rope around my forearms, then they wrapped another around my upper arms. While one man was finishing up my arms the other two started to strap my legs into the stirrups. I continued to struggle to see if I could get free. Realizing it was futile to keep struggling I stopped and slumped in the saddle. That’s when I felt the dildos start moving up and down. I didn’t know they moved!

Against my will my body began to react to the motion of the dildos. I started to breathe rapidly through my nose as the gag was still in my mouth. I wondered about Chrystal, despite my predicament I was aware of her presence and knew she was at least in the room and still alive. Through our bond I could feel her turmoil as, I’m sure, she could feel mine. Soon I felt someone playing with my breasts, squeezing and mashing; pinching my nipples. I felt an excruciating pain in my nipples as they were pulled downward. Someone had attached clams on my nipples. Yes, I know what nipple clamps are. We did have internet in my house.

I tried again to get free, but I was firmly attached to the saddle. When I tried to stand to take the pressure off my burning ass my nipples were pulled down by the clamps so much they hurt. I wondered what they were doing to Chrystal.

I heard a blood curdling scream come from her and I felt her pain through our bond. After a few moments I heard her scream again. Her screams were muffled so I assumed she was gagged as well. Soon there was a third scream louder and longer than the first two. I heard her thrashing around and could tell she was in the dentist’s chair. I screamed, trying to get free. It was my job to protect her, but I couldn’t get free. I started to cry in frustration and anger.

When Chrystal’s screams stopped I could hear them removing her from the dentist’s chair. The sound of the movement and Chrystal’s struggles moved to my right where I knew the other saddle was. I could hear her sobs. Then I heard people leaving the room. After that it was quiet except for the motors under the saddles and Chrystal’s sobs. My tears were flowing down my face but I was too angry to cry out loud. After what seemed like hours I was unstrapped and carried to the table. Four men carried me; one on each leg and each arm. I struggled to get free, to protect myself and my wife; I had to protect Chrystal at all costs. They lay me face down on the table and someone made sure my breasts fit into the two holes cut in the table top. My legs were strapped to the movable legs and my body was strapped to the table.

I could feel my legs being spread apart and knew someone was cranking the cables I saw attached to the legs. Soon my legs were spread completely horizontal to the ground. I’m glad my martial arts training kept me limber or this would have hurt. I stopped struggling as it wasn’t getting me anywhere. Suddenly I felt an intruder at the entrance to my pussy. I started to fight again and scream. Wriggling my ass wasn’t helping much, the intruder was still teasing my entrance. Strong hands held my hips just as the intruder buried itself deep inside my wet pussy. I screamed again as it entered. It hurt so much. I felt like it was tearing my pussy in half.

While someone was fucking me I felt the part of the table my head was laying on drop and my head was left hanging. Then someone grabbed my head and held it while another removed my gag. “I’m going to kill you mother fuckers. When I get free I will hunt you down. I will strap you to this table and cut off your dicks and shove them up your asses.” I started yelling.

Just as I was opening my mouth to say something else, something was shoved between my teeth and held my mouth open. I felt it with my tongue and it felt like a ring. Then the straps attached to the ring in my mouth were buckled behind my head. Only then did the person holding my head let go.

It was then that I was surprised to feel a man’s cock shoved deep into my mouth all the way to my throat. I gagged, which only opened my throat allowing the assailant to enter it. I was getting it from both ends. I was getting a buildup of saliva in my mouth and had to move my tongue to swallow, which my mouth rapist enjoyed. I could feel the one in my pussy building toward climax. He was speeding up, then he shoved it in hard and held it. I could feel his cum shooting into my ‘not-so-virgin-anymore’ pussy as his hard cock twitched, which put me over the top and I came, too. The one in my mouth was pumping hard. I tried to keep my throat relaxed. All too soon he was cumming in my mouth. When he was done he pulled out and clasped his hand over my mouth. I had no choice but to swallow it. When I finished swallowing he moved his hand. I again felt an intruder behind me. This time it was a finger lubing my rear hole. I was not looking forward to this; there was nothing I could do. I wondered what was happening to Chrystal. The level of our sexual arousal must have been scrambling the telepathic connection. We could not communicate, but could still share feelings and emotions. The person behind me then slowly entered my rear hole. I screamed and another cock was shoved in my mouth. This one tasted like pussy and cum so it must have been the one in my pussy or it could have been Chrystal’s, I just didn’t know since I had never tasted my own juices. I was still screaming with the cock in my mouth as the assailant in my rear bottomed out. With his dick all the way in my ass he started to pump in and out, raping my ass.

When the raping was over I was released from the table and the penis gag was once again shoved into my mouth. One of the men picked me up and carried me across the room. I was placed in the dentist’s chair and strapped down.

“I have one more thing for you before we let you rest. You’re getting the same jewelry as your friend,” A female voice said that I recognized as Mother’s. ‘So she’s the one who betrayed my trust. I will get her back for this. She will pay!’ I thought to myself.

One of the men then pierced my clit and slid something into the hole. I didn’t fight when my clit was pierced, but I did scream bloody murder. I’m sure if not for the gag it would have been loud. He soldered the ring closed. The heat cauterized the wound caused by the piercing. Then a harness with two dildos was strapped to me and the dildos shoved in my well used holes.

When I was released from the chair I was shoved into something small. I couldn’t stand or stretch out. Then I heard a door close and lock. I then knew I was in one of the cages hanging from the ceiling. Except for my arms I was free to move about the small cage. If I remembered correctly the cages I saw were two feet by two feet by three feet tall. I began using one of the bars to work the blindfold from my eyes.

When I had finally removed it I was stunned to see the men there, David and the groundskeepers along with Mother. “I heard what you said earlier. You will not harm the men for this. I told them to do this; it was part of your lesson. To know what it feels like to be raped, to be helpless, but in a safe environment.

I looked at her, anger written all over my face. I said nothing; just looked at her like I would attack her if not for the cage.

“I know you are hurt and angry. Neither you nor Chrystal have suffered permanent damage, unless you count your new jewelry.” She said holding her arm out toward Chrystal’s cage to draw my attention that way. I was still staring daggers at Mother, but reluctantly turned to look at Chrystal. What I saw stirred a mixed bag of emotions in me. I was angry at Mother for this betrayal of my trust. I was angry at the men for doing this. I was angry at myself for my inability to protect her. They had put rings in her nipples and clit and had run chains from her nipples to her clit ring. Chrystal was also wearing the same harness around her waist and between her legs that I was.

I sat back in the cage and rested. Only when I was secure and sitting back in my cage did Mother come close to me. Even locked in the cage with my arms tied behind my back I lunged for her, banging my face on the cage. She stepped back a step. “She’s a fighter. That’s good. She will make a fine protector for Samantha.” She said with a smile. When I heard that I calmed a little. “I didn’t have your nipples pierced because I know you will occasionally breastfeed Samantha.

Mother began to turn a crank on the wall and the cages lowered to the floor. The men went to the far side of the room and grabbed four wooden poles. Approaching the cages they inserted them into rings at the top of the cages and carried us from the play room. We were carried upstairs and out the front door. They left us on the porch on either side of the front door.

“I will remove your gags, but if you speak a single word I will have them put back. Is that clear, ladies?” she asked. She looked at each of us and we nodded. Mother reached in my cage and unbuckled my gag. I don’t think she wanted to get too close to my mouth so she left it to me to spit it out. I was still glaring at her when I spoke, “I will get you for this Mother. You betrayed my trust, you threatened my wife, Chrystal. If you had talked to me first I may have agreed to this, now I will never trust you; I will never love you, or forgive you.” She took both of the gags and handed them to David. “Take Chrystal’s back to the play room and wash it then put it away. Put Aiko’s back in her mouth. You may return to your duties.” She told the men. David grabbed my hair from behind and pulled my head back to the cage bars. He then forced the gag back into my mouth and fastened in the back. Before he walked into the house he looked at me. I saw a tear falling from his left eye and he mouthed the words ‘I’m Sorry.’

I knew then that he was not responsible for this. I then decided to forgive the men and lay all of the blame on Mother. “I am having a private party tonight in your honor. Be a good girl and you will sleep in your own bed tonight. Cause problems and you will live in that cage for a week or more. Is that clear, young lady?” she asked. I nodded, but remained passive.

My feet were falling asleep so I stretched my legs out and sat on my butt I had forgotten about the dildos and had to lean on one butt cheek as I now saw Chrystal doing. From the lack of shadows in the front yard I guessed it was about noon. We had several boring hours of sitting here before the guests started to arrive.

Based on the shadows it had been several hours before I saw the first limo pull up to the house. David stood out front to open the car door and help the passengers out. He was in full chauffer dress. I wondered if he was still ashamed at what he had done to me and Chrystal or if he was told not to speak to us.

The couple that stepped out of the car looked at us. “I wonder if they are on the menu tonight,” the woman said and licked her lips. Not knowing what she was talking about I cringed a bit in fear. Hoping she wasn’t referring to cannibalism.

Five couples showed up for this ‘party in my honor’. Sometime later the men carried our cages back inside. We were carried to the formal dining room and released. Mother stood up and announced, “Our servers for the meal.” I had no idea how to serve a formal dinner so I followed Chrystal’s example; using our connection to each other she instructed me on how to serve a formal dinner. Mother watched me closely. I didn’t want to be in the cage for the next week or more, so despite what I was thinking I was a good girl.

Gentlemen ... and ladies, you may touch the servers however you like during the meal. Then after the meal they will be the dessert.” Mother announced. Clapping her hands we started serving the appetizers, a clam chowder.

I watched Chrystal to see what was required of me and I started to mimic her actions. She looked at me and smiled. I returned her smile even if I didn’t feel it. I was still hurt and angry at Mother. Every guest touched me in some way; just light and playful at first. As the meal progressed the groping became bolder. Sometime during the meal our dildo harnesses and my gag were removed, mine by one of the wives. After licking the one from my pussy she tossed it off to the side of the room; now the groping became fondling and mild finger fucking. Two of the women had me stand between them so they could drink from my breasts instead of their wine glasses.

By the time they were ready for dessert so were we. Both of us were panting and so wet it was running down our legs. “Guests, you all have met Chrystal. She has been with the family for three years, but I want to introduce you to the newest member of my family, Aiko Stevens. Since she is new to this I want to auction her off to the highest bidder. Whoever bids the highest gets her first in whatever hole you want,” she offered.

Frank had gotten up and left Mother to her friends and her party. Mr. Moneybags who sat on Frank’s right was the winner. My first fucking of the night went for $12,000. “Ok, Missy, come over here and climb up on the table. I stepped up on Frank’s former chair and stepped up onto the table. It had been cleared of dishes so we could get on it safely. I walked over to his seat and knelt in front of him.

“Turn around and get on your hands and knees,” He ordered me. I did so and looked his wife in her eyes, which were filled with lust. I heard Moneybags unzip and drop his pants. Chrystal had helped him out of his pants and he climbed on the table behind me. Chrystal went off to attend to the other guests. When I turned back to the woman in front of me she had removed her dress and was climbing on the table in front of me.

I took a moment to look around while moneybags was still trying to figure where the pointy end goes. Mother was being pounded by the man to her left and her face was being ridden by his wife. Another couple was using Chrystal as a cum receptacle and the others had paired off, as well.

Over the next four hours I had serviced all five men and women having been fucked in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. At some point Chrystal and I were asked to do a sixty-nine and suck the cum out of each other’s pussy.

The women had licked the cum from my pussy a time or two and I did the same from theirs. One of the women sucked some guy’s cock and held the cum in her mouth, then kissed me and shared it with me. I liked the act and tried it myself with Chrystal.

When we were all fucked out and exhausted Mother had offered rooms to her guests. As they dispersed Cheri came out of the kitchen and cleaned the table. I could still taste cum in my mouth so I gave her a kiss with a lot of tongue. As many times as I had been licked clean I still had cum running down my leg. Cheri knelt down and licked it from my legs. Then she went back to cleaning the table.

I grabbed Chrystal’s hand and we walked back to our room. True to our promise we had not said a word all night, except for my earlier outburst, now we were just too tired. We finally made it back to our room and dragged ourselves into the shower. Scrubbing each other and using the douche attachment (that’s what I called it) we cleaned up before collapsing into bed. Chrystal rolled over and put her head on my shoulder, laid her arm across my chest and passed out. I was not far behind.


Monday, June 9, 2014

Aiko

As I’ve said before I am an early riser. I normally get up at 5am to practice. After Last night I was so exhausted that we didn’t get up till sometime after noon. We dragged our aching bodies out of bed and took a hot shower just to wake ourselves up. When we finally made it down stairs to get something to eat, Cheri sat us down at the breakfast nook and fixed us a sandwich and a bowl of soup.

It hurt to sit on the hard wooden benches. Every hole I have is still sore, including my jaws, but I ate anyway. I was hungry and still angry. The mental bond I had with Chrystal was growing stronger. She could feel my emotional turmoil and my anger at Mother and the men. I can forgive them for what went on in the play room, I enjoyed that part, I eventually began to enjoy it; it was invasion of my bedroom that I can’t forgive. I may have submissive tendencies due to my upbringing, but I’m not willing to give up my free. The one place in the house I felt safe and they violated it. Chrystal reached across the table and put her hand on mine. When we were done eating I stood up, as Cheri came to take the dishes from the table I grabbed her in a hug. “Thank you for the meal, Cheri,” I said quietly. “You’re welcome, sweetheart,” she replied and we left the kitchen.

As usual Chrystal followed me one step behind and to my left. I made my way to the dojo where I now kept my weapons. I grabbed two knives and one of my swords. I knew my mother would be in the sitting room so I headed in that direction. Sharon saw the sword as I passed and I saw the alarm on her face. I saw her pull her radio from her waist but did not hear who she called. I just assumed she was telling Mother I was coming and was armed.

When I got to the sitting room where my ‘betrayer’ was waiting for me I saw David standing in the door way. “I can’t let you harm her,” he said blocking the door. “You can’t stop me, David,” I said angrily as I drew my sword. I swung it up and stopped it just under his chin. I lowered it to his trachea and applied slight pressure and he stepped back. I continued to push until he was even with the love seat. Tilting my head toward the loveseat I said, “SIT!”

When he moved to sit down Mother saw the sword and stood up. I threw one of the knives and stuck it in the wall right at the corner to the window. Mother had been sitting in the window seat using the afternoon sun to read by. She looked at the knife then at me and said, “You missed.” She sat back down. I threw the second knife between her legs where it pinned her dress to the wood below the window seat. “I never miss, Mother,” I told her. The knives are exactly where I want them. If I wanted you dead the first knife would be between your eyes. However, I don’t relish spending the rest of my life in prison.”

By then Sharon, Cheri and the Parker sisters had come into the room. “What I did last night I did to teach you...” she started.

“Teach me what? That I’m not safe in my own home? That I can’t trust the people I live with! Damn it, Mother, you brought me into this house to protect this family and you betrayed my trust!” I walked up to her, put the tip of my sword against the wall and slowly settled the blade against her neck. That’s when I heard the sound of another sword being drawn. I glanced quickly over my shoulder for just a second. I saw that David had stood up and Chrystal was holding my other sword to his neck. I leaned in close and said in almost a whisper, “Try that again and you won’t have to worry about raising Samantha and you will be the one in the cage and wearing a collar and a gag.” With that said I pulled my knives out and turned to leave the room. I stopped at the door and turned, “When Samantha is born, I will raise her as my daughter. She will feed from my breasts not yours.” So much for my submissive side. We’ll see who the Dom is in this house from now on.

As we left the room I heard Sharon and David run to Martha’s aid. Martha was crying, “Did I push her too far? Maybe, but even in her anger I can see her love, her loyalty and her devotion to Samantha and her family. I am not sorry for what I did even if it may have backfired a bit. What she said is true; Samantha will be her daughter and feed from her breast. I knew that as soon as she moved into this house.” I heard her tell Sharon and David. Chrystal and I sheathed our swords and walked back to the dojo. I was still so mad I threw both knives at the same time at the wall near their storage. Chrystal had her sword in her left hand and held out her right hand palm up in front of her. I looked at it and raised my sword and placed it lightly in her hand. She carried them to the display rack and put them in their place.

“Come with me, Mistress. You need to calm yourself. Let me help you.” I heard her say in my mind. I didn’t realize our connection had improved so much. She took both of my hands and walked me to the center of the room.

“Kneel.” She instructed. She grabbed my hands and began kneeling and pulling me with her.

I knelt and sat back on my feet. Without a word I leaped forward and wrapped my arms around her neck and cried on her shoulder. She held me until I was all cried out. I sat up and saw Chrystal raise her hands in front of her and hold them with her palms facing me. I looked at her oddly and she looked at her hands then back to me and nodded. I raised my hands and placed my palms against hers. Immediately I was in the white room I was in once before.

“What is going on, Chrystal? How are you able to do this?” I asked her.

“Thes showed me. I was practicing my meditation the way you instructed when he contacted me. He has been working with me to teach me about our bond. Two of the effects of the bond are the telepathic and empathic connections. It has strengthened faster because of his help,” she explained. “I brought you here to help you find your center again. I knew your intentions were to scare them and not hurt them. So I grabbed your other sword to back you up.”

“I should have known you would have my back. You are the only one I can trust,” I told her.

“So you don’t trust me?” I looked around and saw a young girl standing there.

“Who are you,” we asked at the same time.

“I am your daughter, Samantha. This is what I will look like when I am 9 years old,” she responded.

“AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!” we screamed smiling and ran to Samantha. We wrapped her in our arms together and lifted her into a group hug. “Oh how we have longed to hold you,” we told her. Samantha held on to my neck and wrapped her legs around my waist like a small child would do. She kissed me on the lips then reached out to hold Chrystal’s neck and pulled her into a kiss as well.

“Mother, you must calm yourself. While Mother will do nothing to jeopardize my life or my destiny; however, she is approaching your lesson all wrong. You are correct that she betrayed your trust by having the men in the house attack you in your room. She should have told you it was going to happen, just not when,” Samantha told us. “Sharon and David will always be loyal to Mother first, but you can trust the maids Rachel, Theresa and Mary. They are loyal to you even though they have not made that known yet because of Sharon.”

“You know of what I said to Mother about raising you as my daughter?” I ask Samantha.

“Yes, it is what my father intended. Your mother will have your name listed on my birth certificate as my birth mother. The birth father will be listed as unknown. As you are sixteen, it will be believed.”

I set Samantha down and Chrystal and I stepped back a step and knelt down on one knee, “Samantha, my love, we pledge our love, our lives, our hearts and all that we are to you and your mission. We pledge our freedom and our innocence to you and your mission. If we must kill for you we will gladly sacrifice a life if it means the success of your mission. We pledge our loyalty to each other.” Chrystal and I looked up and saw Samantha standing there just looking at us. She stepped forward hugged us both and said, “I accept your pledge. I must go; this form of communication is exhausting on my young body. We will speak again after I am born. I love you both. Take good care of me while I grow.” Then she vanished and we were once again alone in the room.

We willed ourselves back into our bodies and broke the connection formed by our hands. I rested my hands in my lap, looking down thinking about all I had seen and heard just now. I looked at Crystal and thought to her, “Thank you for showing that to me, my love.”

“You are most welcome, Mistress,” she answered.

For the rest of the week Sharon, David and Martha avoided us. Not that I minded except David was the only ride I had into town. I have been stuck in this house for three and a half weeks and I wanted to get out. After throwing knives at Martha and holding a sword to her throat, I didn’t think she would say anything if we got dressed and went to town. Samantha was due next Monday and we wanted to get a gift, an offering of sorts to the new born about to grace us with her presence.


Since I didn’t have any clothes of my own, thanks to Mother, I entered her room to look in her closet. “What are you doing in my room? You need to leave,” I heard Mother say from the far side of her room. I stopped and looked at her. “Samantha will be born in a few days and we want to get her a birthday gift. For that we need clothes to wear. Since you would not allow me to bring any of mine and you have not moved the clothes I tried on the first time I came here, I am taking what I want from your closet,” I told her. “I assumed since your betrayal and my holding a sword to your throat that your games were over”

“Not quite,” she said to my surprise. “There is one final event I had planned.”

“Seriously? After everything you have put us through? After what you did to us and how I reacted to it, you expect us to agree to ‘one more thing’?” we said in unison.

“Please, allow me to explain,” she pleaded.

Chrystal and I looked at each other, “Should we trust her?” Chrystal thought to me. “No, but I will allow her to explain, even if it is just to satisfy my curiosity,” I thought back to her.

We turned to Martha. “Go on, explain this final event,” we said.

“As done in the past the Stevens family honors the eighth day naming ceremony.” She started.

“Eighth day naming ceremony? Never heard of it. What is it?” we asked together.

“Ages ago when medical technology was pretty much non-existent, it was not unheard of for newborns to die in their cribs. So parents wouldn’t name their babies until they had lived eight days. That way they can get over the baby’s death easier thinking that since it didn’t have a name it was a non-entity. Today we give babies a name when they are born so the birth certificate can be filed.

“The Stevens family still honors that ceremony on the baby’s eighth day by holding a real ceremony and announcing its name to all of our friends and family members who attend the ceremony.” She explained.

“That explains the ceremony. What did you have planned for us?” we asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.