SES - Cover

SES

Copyright© 2015 by Megansdad

Prologue

Science Fiction Story: Prologue - SES is a girl that is half human and half alien. Her destiny is to save the human race from extinction, or is it? Follow along as those who believe in her Fight for her and die for her to make sure that she always has the human race's best interests.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Spanking   Humiliation   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Lactation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Sunday, July 23, 2023

Aiko

My name is Aiko Tanaka, a direct descendant of the Tanaka clan of Osaka, Japan, or at least I used to be. I am 25 years old 5’ 2”, slim build with 36C breasts and well-muscled. It is a requirement of my new life to practice martial arts for two hours every day. I, along with my charge practice Tai Chi for an hour then Kung Fu including weapons for an hour. To the outside world I am the mother to a precocious 9 year old girl. But to those that are privy to the truth I am her personal assistant, her bodyguard, her sister and her mother. Since our parents died when Martha died in childbirth and Frank shot himself when I told him about it, I became the heir to the Stevens fortune and upon my 18th birthday became, officially, the President of the Board and CEO of Stevens Enterprises. The following is just some background before I get into the story of Samantha’s and my destiny.

Samantha’s human mother, Martha (Warren) Stevens was born into the Warren family; the founders of the Warren theaters. While her family was not the richest people she knew, she never wanted for anything. Her parents were millionaires; however, she did not know what true wealth was until she met Franklin Stevens, the man she would one day marry. By the time Frank was born his family was already worth billions.

Frank and Martha met when their respective boarding schools came together for a dance one warm spring day. It was love at first sight for both of them. Since boys and girls were not allowed to mingle they kept in contact through Skype, the most popular video chat software on the planet. After they had graduated and before attending college the two had decided to get married. The wedding was held on the Stevens property and had over 2000 guests in attendance from both families.

In order to be good stewards of the family wealth Frank took courses in finance and investing, while Martha, whose IQ was above average got her degree in applied mathematics. Frank and Martha were both in their mid-twenties when Martha was paid a visit by a being who called itself Thes of the House of Torin. The House of Torin was the ruling family in their province and direct descendants of the Monarchy.

Thes was of Royal lineage, while Martha was not, she was chosen because of her DNA and the wealth of her family. Thes told Martha that if the money was managed well the child would not deplete it completely, but would rely on it heavily in the beginning. Martha was 5’ 10” and 135 lbs. Red hair and green eyes. She also had an IQ of 185. After listening to what Thes had to say Martha agreed to create a child with Thes. Together they journeyed to Thes’ Home world of Ratac IV. There they used the advanced medical technology to combine Thes’ DNA with that of Martha. Martha was told that the child would be female, have white hair and light blue eyes and will have the speed, strength and reflexes of his race while still looking human. It is also common for Thes’ species to be hairless except for the hair on their heads. She will also have some of his mental abilities but to what extent he wasn’t sure due to the unknown factors of human DNA. So it was just a waiting game to see how the possibilities of human abilities would react to Thes’ abilities.

Thes had explained to Martha that the child would have 100% use of her brain. Of the mental abilities known in Thes’ family lineage she would have telekinetic and empathic abilities.

What I have told you so far was related to me by Martha herself. You see I have been Samantha’s caretaker since a month before her birth.


Saturday, May 17, 2014

Aiko

I was in Macy’s passing the time on a boring Saturday when this lady approached me. She looked to be about mid to late 30’s, red hair and green eyes, a little taller than me; maybe 120 – 130 lbs.

“Excuse me,” she said as she approached.

I turned around to see if she was talking to me. “May I be of assistance, Ma’am?” I replied.

“I am looking for a Nanny to care for my daughter after she is born. Would you be interested in such a position?” she asked out of the blue.

“But you do not know me. How can you be certain I am not a danger to your child?” I asked apprehensively.

“I cannot explain at the moment, but if you will be at my home for dinner tonight I will interview you properly and explain why I ‘know’ you are the right person for the job. “My name is Martha Stevens. Show this card to the guard at the gate and he will allow you entrance to the property. A servant will meet you at the door. Dinner meetings are semi-formal, please dress to impress. Dinner is at 7:00 pm. Please be early.” She handed me an odd looking business card and walked away as if we had not spoken.

A nanny? Me? I had babysat when I was younger to help pay for my martial arts classes, but I never had any children of my own. I am only 16 years old. It was only 11:00 am so I had plenty of time to prepare for the dinner.

Since this part takes place more than 9 years prior to this writing, let me tell you more about myself. I am 16 years old from a lower middle class family. I am 5’ 2” tall with a slim but athletic build with 36C breasts. I have a 1st Dan black belt in Kung Fu. Because of my high intellect I was able to graduate high school two years early. I was currently free from educational requirements as I had chosen to take a year or two off before attending college. Since I was treated so poorly by other students because I was so young and so much smarter than they, I decided to wait two years and attend college at the same age as other students.

All through high school I studied martial arts. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I studied Kung Fu. At the age of 16 I had earned my 1st Dan Black belt in both. I continue to study to earn higher ranks but I have never had to use my skills except for competitions. I don’t really care about the trophies. I compete to know what it feels like to get hit, to get beaten and to know where my weaknesses are and where I need to improve. I don’t want to have to learn those lessons in a life or death fight. That could prove fatal.

I arrived home an hour and a half after getting in the taxi. I went to my room and sat on the edge of the bed. Taking the card out and taking a closer look at the address I was shocked to see it was Sands Point, Long Island. Now I understood the requirement to dress to impress.

My family was Japanese and taught traditional Japanese manners and some traditions, like bowing and removing your shoes when entering the house. I was born in America and attended American public schools so I was more American than Japanese in my mannerisms.

After looking at the card for a few minutes more I places it on my desk. Going to my walk-in closet I looked through my more dressy things to see if I had anything I thought appropriate for this dinner interview.

Sorting through the dresses I immediately dismissed the date dresses, the party dresses, the more slutty/sexy dresses, and the prom dresses, they just didn’t seem appropriate. Then I saw it, a dress I had purchased when my parents took me to a philharmonic concert. A black dress that came to about mid-thigh; with a vee cut in the back that came to just above my waist. I didn’t wear a bra with this kind of dress. To keep it from accidently falling from my shoulders it had a narrow strap that connected the two sides at the base of my neck. Since the opening in the back didn’t go all of the way to my waist I felt safe wearing the black shear lace thong I bought to go with the dress. That combined with the black shear stockings and the black open toe shoes with 4” heels completed the ensemble. I laid them all out on the bed placing the shoes on the floor.

After making my clothing choice for the evening I went down stairs to see if my parents were home and to fix a sandwich for lunch. While I was in the kitchen eating my lunch my mother came in.

“There you are, my daughter. Did you enjoy your time out shopping?” my mother asked.

I put my sandwich down and wiped my hands on the towel. I stood and approached my beautiful mother. “Yes I did, Mother. I had an interesting encounter with a strange woman. She made me an offer of employment and I would like to discuss it with you and Father,” I responded.

“Finish your meal and come to us. We will wait for you in the Den.” She said and left the kitchen.

I finished my sandwich and glass of milk slowly giving Mother and Father plenty of time to gather in the den and get seated, but not so slowly that they would get impatient. My parents would consider that disrespectful. I washed and dried my dishes and put them away, then went to the den to speak to my parents.

When I entered the den I walked around the sofa my parents were sitting on and bowed to them. “Good afternoon, honorable Father and Mother.” I started and proceeded to recount the events of the encounter with Mrs. Stevens. When I had finished the retelling I stood patiently waiting my parents’ response.

“Why would this stranger approach you and ask you to be the caretaker of her unborn child? Why would she risk the safety of her child with a complete stranger?” my father asked.

“I do not know, Father. I got the impression she knew me and that I was the only person in the world who could do this. Her confidence, when she approached me, is what convinced me to consider the offer. My clothes are already laid out. I need only to shower and have mother prepare my hair and makeup.” I responded.

“You are only 16 years old. Even though you have exceeded our expectations in your education and maturity, you are still young. I don’t understand why she would want a 16 year old to be her child’s caretaker. Because of your maturity and intelligence I will trust your judgment. You have our permission to attend this dinner and interview. Please explain to Mrs. Stevens that your final answer will have to wait until you have discussed the interview with us,” my father said to me.

I was shocked my father relented so quickly. Usually he is more thoughtful and protective of me. I pushed that thought to the back of my mind and gave my parents a respectful bow and left the room. I went back to my room and looked at the card one more time. Taking out my cell phone I called the number on the front of it.

“Stevens residence,” the voice said when the call was answered.

“My name is Aiko Tanaka. I spoke to Mrs. Stevens earlier today and was invited to dinner...” I started.

“Yes. Miss Tanaka. I was informed of your invitation. I will inform Mrs. Stevens that you have accepted her invitation. Dinner is at 7:00 pm please be here at 6:30,” the voice said.

“I will be there, thank you,” I said and hung up. I quickly dismissed the thought that flashed through my mind, it seemed odd that the voice would automatically think I was calling to accept the invitation rather than decline it.


At 3:00 pm my mother came to my room to help me prepare. While I was undressing she prepared my bath, adding fragrant salts and oils to the water. Naked I entered my private bath and stepped into the tub sighing as I sank into the hot bath. I relaxed as I allowed my mother to wash my body with the body wash. I never liked washing my hair in the tub so when Mother was finished with washing my body she pulled the plug to drain the tub and began to undress.

Now with both of us naked she set the water temperature in the shower and we stepped in together. Mother washed my hair twice and then turned off the shower. She grabbed one towel and partially dried my hair with it then proceeded to dry my body with another. As I sat at my dresser in the towel my mother took some time to dry herself and put on my bathrobe.

She worked on my hair and makeup for almost half an hour. It was going on 4:30pm and I was getting anxious. I didn’t want to be late. My mother helped me get dressed and we went downstairs much to my father’s approval at my appearance.

“You look very beautiful, my daughter,” he said to me.

“Arigatō, Chichi,” I said in Japanese as a sign or respect.

“I will drive you to your interview to be sure you are not late,” Father offered.

Since Mother was not dressed she stayed behind. Father and I drove in silence, which suited me as I was nervous and did not want it to show in my voice. We made it to the security gate for the Stevens property a few minutes early. I handed the card to Father and he showed it to the gate guard.

“Your name Miss,” the guard asked.

“Aiko Tanaka, to see Mrs. Stevens,” I answered.

“Yes. Miss Tanaka. You are expected,” he returned the card to my father who then gave it to me. “Please follow the drive to the main entrance,” he instructed.

The gate opened and we drove through all the way to the front entrance. It’s a good thing we arrived before 6:30 as the drive was pretty far from the gate. When we arrived at the front entrance to the Stevens residence, which looked like a small castle on the outside, a woman approached my door and opened it for me. She offered me her hand to help me out of the car. Before she closed the door she lean over and spoke to my father.

“You may return home, Mr. Tanaka. A limousine and driver will be provided to take Miss Tanaka home when the meeting is over,” the woman told him. She closed the car door and Father continued around the circle drive and back toward the gate.

My nervousness increased as I considered my situation. I was in Long Island alone at a stranger’s house; a house that looks like a castle, not knowing what to expect. My heels clicked on the concrete drive as I followed the woman into the house. Once inside I was greeted by Mrs. Stevens. The servant that met me at the car took the wrap I was wearing to keep my back and arms warm. There I stood before Mrs. Stevens wearing my sleeveless black dress with the open back, stockings and heels holding my small clutch purse.

“Please, Aiko, you do not need to be nervous. You will not be harmed while in my home. Anytime you wish to leave just say so and my driver will take you home. However if you leave early I will take it as a refusal of my offer,” she told me.

“I am nervous because I do not know what is expected of me,” I responded.

“Understood. I asked you to be here early so we would have a chance to talk privately before dinner. I will explain why I approached you. After I left you I had my bodyguard take your picture and do a preliminary search on you. I now know you are 16 years old and a high school graduate. So I understand why you had your dad bring you instead of driving yourself. So I must say this ... anything said tonight is absolutely confidential. Not even my husband knows what we will discuss, he only knows I am interviewing for a nanny,” she said as we walked to a sitting room where she closed and locked the door.

“Before we begin I will need you to sign this non-disclosure agreement. I need to be assured of your discretion before I can discuss this with you,” she said. I was close to panic when I heard her lock the door. “Please place your hand on my stomach, you can feel my daughter move,” she said with a smile. I relaxed a little when she offered that. As I stepped closer she raised her dress, exposing her lace panties and her stomach. I thought it odd that she would do that since I would have been able to feel the baby through her thin silk dress.

I reached out and placed my right hand on the side of her stomach and felt the baby move, immediately all of my nervousness was gone and I was as calm as if I was at home. That in itself seemed like it should scare me, but I couldn’t seem to lose the feeling of calm I felt. I bent my knees squatting down, placing my other hand on her belly for balance. I leaned forward and kissed the center of her belly then turned my head and rubbed my cheek against it. ‘Now why did I do that?’ I thought to myself. That was really weird. When I pulled away from her belly and resumed standing she smiled at me and lowered her dress. “Please be seated,” she stated and I sat on the love seat behind me, crossed my right leg over my left and smoothed my dress over my thighs. She took the chair across from me.

“As you can see my husband and I are quite wealthy. Our last net worth was more than 4 billion dollars, so you can understand the need for such secrecy,” she told me.

I sat there staring with my mouth hanging open, looking totally unlady-like. When I recovered I said, “With your money you could have any number of nannies beating a path to your door with far more experience and qualifications than I. I am sure some will even have a security clearance.”

“That’s not what Samantha wants. When I saw you in the store she told me to approach you and offer you the position,” she stated.

“Samantha?” I inquired. “Who is Samantha? I did not see you with another woman; just your bodyguard.”

“Samantha is the baby’s name.” she responded.

“Your baby has not yet been born, how can she speak to you?” I asked.

“This is where it gets interesting and this is the part you must never speak of to anyone until or unless Samantha gives her permission to do so. Do you understand?” I nodded but remain silent. “Frank, my husband, is not the biological father of my daughter, but he doesn’t know that.” In shock I breathed in sharply and covered my mouth with my hand. “If you think that is shocking wait till I tell you who the father is,” she said smiling.

You see Samantha is only half human; the other half is alien DNA. Due to her father’s DNA her intelligence is so high it can’t be measured by human testing. Her father told me she will have 100% use of her brain whereas humans only have access to 10%. Around the eighth month I heard her talk to me. She had developed a telepathic link with me. For about four weeks now I have been sensing her emotions and seeing images she sends to me. I think our connection is allowing her to see through my eyes, hear through my ears, and she can hear my voice and has already learned English,” she explained.

We continued to talk until a servant came to tell us that dinner was being served in the formal dining room. Mrs. Stevens stood and took my hand and pulled me to my feet. I expected her to release my hand but she continued to hold it so we walked to the dining room hand-in-hand, but for some reason it did not bother me. It was possible the babies ‘powers’ were keeping me from freaking out and running screaming from the house.

Dinner was an elaborate affair as far as I was used to. It was just Mr. and Mrs. Stevens and myself. We had a salad and clam chowder for an appetizer, then a wonderfully seasoned roast duck was served as the main course with vegetables and seasoned potatoes. For dessert we had just a bowl of common chocolate chip ice cream from Braums; my favorite. She really did check me out some.

I spoke with Mr. Stevens for about half an hour before a servant came up behind me and announced the car was waiting by the main entrance. Frank rose and took my left hand and kissed it. “It was a pleasure meeting you Miss. Tanaka. I look forward to you becoming Samantha’s nanny,” he stated as if it was already decided then left the room.

Mrs. Stevens walked around to my side of the table and took both of my hands and helped me up from my chair. Standing to my left side she took my left hand in her left hand intertwining her fingers with mine and wrapped her right arm around my back casually sliding her hand inside the back of my dress. She started to rub my back gently as we walked toward the front door. The caressing was mildly relaxing and arousing at the same time. By the time we reached the door my nipples were hard and poking noticeably out the front of the dress. Mrs. Stevens made as if she didn’t notice. When we got to the car she placed both of her hands on my sides and acted like she was admiring my dress but I suspected she was just trying to feel me up. Her hands brushed the sides of my breasts making my nipples even harder, but she never touched them.

“You and I are not so different in size. I have some dresses and things that may fit you. I would love it if you would try on a few and see if they fit. If they do you may keep them,” she offered.

“I would love to see your dresses.” I told her, clearly intrigued.

“Sharon, please let David know she will be delayed an hour or so. Have him stand down until called for.” Mrs. Stevens announced.

“Yes, Mistress.” Sharon responded, then walked outside.

“Come with me and we’ll see what we can find for you.” Mrs. Stevens commanded and turn to walk away.

I quickly followed, my heels clicking on the marble floor. I made it half way to the stairs when she stopped and turned to me. She squatted in front of me and unbuckled my shoes and removed them, then rolled my stockings down and pulled them off; Leaving me standing barefoot in the Great Room. I looked at her in bewilderment when she stood back up. “Shoes are not allowed upstairs and the clicking of them on the marble was loud and annoying. Only guests are allowed to wear shoes when they are here for official reasons. Once the dinner and the interview were over your official reason for being here ended. Now your guest status is more relaxed.”

With that being said she once more headed for the stairs, still carrying my shoes. By the time we reached the top of the stairs Sharon had joined us. Mrs. Stevens turned and handed my shoes to Sharon. “Take these to the foyer and leave them with the rest. Miss. Tanaka can retrieve them when she is ready to leave.” I notice Mrs. Steven had removed her shoes as well, but kept them with her.

She turned, continuing on to her room when she stopped at an empty bedroom. It had a king sized bed and a dresser, but little else. “This will be your room if you decide to take the position.” She stated, turned and continued on. I stood looking at the plain empty room then hurried to catch up. The next door we came to was hers. Apparently, she and her husband slept in separate bedrooms.

As if reading my mind, she said, “Frank and I sleep in separate rooms because he snores and has erratic sleeping times. He may stay up all night working while I prefer to have regular hours.” We entered her room and headed for the biggest walk-in closet I have ever seen.

I was standing in the door of the closet, which was a double width French Door. Mrs. Stevens opened both doors and turned on the lights. I was full of the best quality clothes I have ever seen. With her money I would expect nothing less. Starting from the left going clock-wise was all dresses along the left wall. They were separated by style. Casual everyday dresses followed by business style, then informal evening wear and last formal wear that would be seen walking a red carpet or visiting the White House.

On the back wall were blouses and skirts, jackets and some lingerie. I walked along the two walls turning the hangers to get a better look at the clothes. Mrs. Stevens just stood in the door watching, a smile on her face. The third wall was split in half. The top half was row upon row of shelves tilted forward and filled with all manner of women’s shoes. Not a single tennis shoe or anything common in the entire collection. What was there was everything from sandal flats to casual heels to dress heels to boots, but not a cowboy or girl boot, she just wasn’t the type.

I opened the drawers to see what was in them. What I found was amazing; lingerie of all types. Stockings, bras, panties, and teddies; to name a few. After making the circuit I returned to the door to stand next to Mrs. Stevens.

“Did you see anything you like?” she asked.

“They are all so beautiful and look expensive. I wouldn’t even know where to begin. May I ask why you are doing this? Just one of your dresses costs more than my Dad makes in a month.” I responded.

She placed her right hand gently on my left cheek and smiled. For some reason I can’t explain I leaned my head into her touch closing my eyes. I raised my hand and placed in on top of hers, turned my head and kissed the palm of her hand. I suddenly realized what I was doing, opened my eye quickly, pulled her hand away and took a step back. “I’m sorry, Ma’am. I don’t know why I did that.”

“It’s quite alright. I noticed you have a bit of a submissive side. Now let’s get this dress of so you can try on a few items.” She said as she reached around my neck to unfasten the catch on the strap holding my dress up. I didn’t know what to say; I just stood there and let her do it. I covered my breasts with my arms as she let the dress fall to the floor.

She grabbed my arms and pulled them away from my breasts exposing them, saying, “Never cover yourself, you should never be ashamed of your beauty,” she commanded me.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I answered quietly. So I stood there for a moment in just my panties with my arms at my sides. She started to rifle through her casual dresses and picked out a nice emerald green summer dress with spaghetti straps. She slipped it from the hanger and held it out to me. I slipped my arms in and she worked it over my head and down my sides. I stepped to the full length mirror to see how it looked on me. It was gorgeous. My shoulders were bare except for the very thin spaghetti straps. The top of the dress came to the top of my breasts in the front and the bottom of my shoulder blades in the back.

Mrs. Stevens was right about us being the same size. The was of the dress was form fitting and flared a bit at the hips to be loose around my legs. The length came to mid-thigh. The fabric was so light it tickled a bit as it rubbed my legs. Mrs. Stevens came up behind me and placed her hands on my sides. “Lift your arms out to the sides,” she instructed. I raised my arms straight out. She twisted the dress a bit to make sure it was straight. Then raised her hands to cup the bottom of my breasts. Cupping them in her hands as if she was testing their weight. Releasing them she adjusted the front of the dress by pulling it down to show the tops and a hint of the areolae. “There, that’s much better,” she said. “Remove it and place it on the bed. Then we will look at something worthy of a night out.”

I pulled the dress over my head and carried it to the bed. I laid it out on the bed so it wouldn’t wrinkle. When I went back to the closet she had picked out a few more of her casual summer dresses and handed them to me. I spread them out on top of the green one. This time when I got back to the closet she was looking through some really short dresses I thought would look good wearing to a club.

The first one she pulled out was a beautiful strapless with black side panels and red front and back panels. She removed the hanger and looked at me standing there in my panties. “This type of dress is form fitting and will show panty lines. You need to remove your panties to try this one on. Here hold the dress and I’ll help you with them.” She draped the dress over my right arm and stepped closer to me. Placing her hands on the small of my back she slid her fingers under the waistband and then her hands slid slowly down over my butt cheeks. I closed my eyes and leaned against her shoulder, a small moan escaped involuntarily from my throat. She gently squeezed my butt cheeks before sliding around to the sides. She then pushed down and I stepped out of them. As nervous as I was I must admit I was turned on by the sensuousness of her touch and by the nudity in front of a veritable stranger.

I saw her toss them off to the side but didn’t see where they went. Being that close to my vagina I am certain she could smell my arousal. She stood and took the dress, unzipped the zipper on the left side and helped slip it over my arms and head. She was right it was tight. She zipped it up while I held my arms above my head. Once she had it zipped up she ran her hands down the sides to the hem to straighten the seams. She led me to the mirror so I could see how it looked.

“Oh my god! It looks fantastic!” I exclaimed spontaneously. “The colors go very well with my skin tone. It’s showing a lot of my legs.”

“Yes it does. It’s supposed to.” She reached down to the hem and I jumped when I felt her touch the bottom of my butt cheeks and the back of my thighs. “It’s about two inches below your ass. That’s a good length unless you want people to think you’re a slut, which I don’t want that for you. I want you to be beautiful, elegant, sexy even, but never slutty. It’s not befitting of your new status.”

“New status? I haven’t accepted the position, yet. I cannot until I speak with my Father about it.” I told her. “I mean no disrespect, Mrs. Stevens, but why do you have a dress such as this? It just doesn’t seem to fit your lifestyle or your personality.”

She laughed. “Busted. You are correct. The dresses you have tried on so far were purchased just last night for you. I didn’t want you to think I was pressuring you, bribing or coercing you into taking the position. I was hoping you would think I was just being generous in sharing some of my high-end clothes,” she explained. “I will have them moved to the empty room I showed you so you will have something more fitting to the class you will be living if you are able to accept my offer.”

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.