Despite His Reluctance - Cover

Despite His Reluctance

Copyright© 2015 by maryjane

Chapter 4: Mitchell

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mitchell - Mitchell and Charleen are teenaged lovers. Donna, his mother, is frustrated because her husband cannot get it up anymore. Despite his reluctance, Mitch helps her out. Charleen's step-dad Jesse misses her mom so much that he does not want to get it up anymore. Despite his reluctance, Charleen convinces him otherwise. What the heck, you don't even need to read the story to know how it ends.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Teacher/Student  

My head felt like it was going to explode, like some cartoon character. I had been wide awake for most of Mom's rubbing. And hard as a rock, though she never touched my cock or balls. I savored the wetness on my leg, remembering countless hours in sundry cunts since high school. I'm no eunuch; I admitted to myself that I wanted to roll over, shove my meat into Mom, so hard, so deep that it would come out her other side.

But I just couldn't. I've already told you why and there's no sense in repeating it. I listened to her soft breathing as she quickly fell asleep. Damn her, she had left me with a pair of blue balls worse than I've ever had. And I definitely could not possibly fall asleep, despite my tossing and turning and remembering – and lusting.

Yes, lusting.

Fuck it, I told myself. I'll never get to sleep. I had no choice but to do what teenagers have always done in cases like this. My cock filled with blood at my first touch and I began to stroke it, just like in the old days. But not quite. Unlike times when I was alone, except for a magazine or a video on my computer, when I would pound away for a quick spurt, this time I moved my hand slowly. Actually too tired to get up and go into the bathroom to clean my pipes, I tried to make sure that I didn't wake Mom.

But alas, even peaceful jerking off will cause a mattress to move. And while I was still quite a ways from relief, I felt Mom move in a way that told me I had wakened her. Even her breathing had hesitated. I too stopped jerking, but my cock was still hard and my hand was still on it. And then I felt her hand atop mine and I heard her voice, barely a whisper.

"Don't waste it, Mitchell. I really need it."

All my thoughts, my inhibitions crumbled. The walls of my fortress fell under the cannonade of her whisper. The soft touch of her hand on mine, and on my cock, became a bridge to span the moat protecting my self-taught set of morals. I was suddenly tired of protecting Mom's 'honor' when she didn't want it to be protected. I had fucked my girlfriend Charleen just a few hours earlier and my pipes again needed cleaning. An old ditty ran through my head. 'When I'm not near the one I love, I love the one I'm near'. And while I wasn't yet 'in love' with Charleen, and was not 'in love' with Mom, at least not 'that way', my cock had passed the point of no return. Damn you, Mom, why are you making me do this?

I sat up and pushed Mom onto her back. Yes, maybe I was being a bit rough but I consoled myself by thinking that maybe she just wanted – needed – to be taken without ceremony. She spread herself out like a whore, wide open for me to enter her, but I was still angry and wasn't ready to be charitable. Instead, I decided to treat myself to that finest of delicacies, the sweet taste of a mother's wet cunt. Oh sure, Dad very likely was still able to munch her carpeting without the ability to produce a hard cock. But she had pushed me beyond where I wanted to go and for the moment, I was interested only in my own pleasure.

I dove into her tongue first. My lungs expanded as my nose delivered that delicious female-in-heat aroma. Foolishly expecting something different, I recognized the aroma, the taste of every other woman who'd spread her legs for me. Who was it that said, and I paraphrase deliberately, 'a cunt is a cunt is a cunt'? Or alternatively, 'a cunt by any other name would taste as sweet'?

I reached my hands up to fondle her teats. Had she ever breast-fed me? I didn't know, didn't care, but I began to suckle on her clit as though it was a nipple. Despite my best efforts to make her cum, she held out for over ten minutes before she exploded in my mouth.

My head left her fleshy vee and I knelt over her, one knee on each side of her neck. The tip of my cock touched her lips but she refused to open them; she did not want to suck my cock. I pressed, and her mouth involuntarily opened. My mind went blank, or maybe I should say it went black.

My cock entered her mouth and I shoved it to the back of her throat. Mindlessly, I began to fuck her mouth.

Yes, you read it correctly; I began to fuck, to rape, my mother's mouth. I had no compunctions about abusing her. This beautiful goddess of a mother, one whom I adored, venerated, idealized as a perfect woman, the one woman whose body was totally off limits to me, that woman I was angrily fucking, ready to shoot my cum into her mouth and if I wasn't satisfied, I would unload my piss there to clean my pipes. Oh, I had done that before with other girls. None of them had liked it, but fuck that, they were all cunts. Even Mom at that point was no longer my mother, she was just another cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.