All A-twitter
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by OldBillyBob

Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Uncle Al and his niece, Carrie Jean, fall in love because of something she posts on Twitter. Then there's the issue of Carrie's roommate.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex  

The girls spent every weekend with me as October rolled on into November. When Carrie and I started making our Thanksgiving plans, Lisa told us that her parents were out of the country on an extended vacation and wouldn’t return until Christmas. Carrie insisted that the three of us travel to Emetsville for the holiday. Since the girls wouldn’t have any classes Thanksgiving week, we decided to split the thousand-mile drive into two days and not be totally wiped out when we got there.

The only hotel room near the midpoint of our drive that I could get on short notice was in Lexington, Kentucky. That was well past halfway and farther than I had originally wanted to drive on the first day out, but it meant we could sleep in on Wednesday morning and still arrive at the family farm by mid-afternoon. While I was on the hotel chain’s website, I booked a different hotel for the trip back that would make the second day of our return trip just as leisurely.

The weekend before Thanksgiving, the girls stayed at my condo with me. We were mostly packed and ready to go by Monday night, only needing to get our showers and pack up any cosmetics and things we’d need for the trip. We were a little later getting out the door on Tuesday morning than I’d hoped, but young women take a little longer to wake up and get ready. The hotel was already set up for late check-in, so it wasn’t really an issue.

I drove first, which allowed the girls to sleep as they cuddled together in the back seat of my car. About two hours into the trip, I needed a restroom break and pulled into the next rest area I saw. The change in the car’s motion woke the girls, and they discovered the same need for a break. When we all got back to the car, CJ offered to drive for a while. Lisa sat up front with her and I stretched out in the back seat and took a nap of my own. A hundred or so miles later, I awakened as Carrie pulled off the highway.

“Time for some lunch, Al,” Lisa said as she reached over the back of her seat and shook me. We found a chain restaurant that we could agree on and had our lunch. Lisa asked to drive next. After a stop to fill up with gas, we were off on the next leg of the trip. I sat up front with Lisa while she drove, navigating her through the one change of highway that we needed to make on this day’s drive. CJ was in the back. She played with her phone for a while before curling up for a little more naptime.

We rotated drivers this way one more cycle, stopping for restrooms and gas as needed every couple of hours. Our last trade was only a half-hour or so from Lexington. Lisa had done her second two-hour shift and was starting to get drowsy, so she pulled off the road and let me take the wheel. CJ rode up front with me and navigated us to the hotel. We had spotted a restaurant a short distance away from the hotel that would be easy to get in and out of, so we decided to eat there after we checked in.

I think there was a mistake in the reservation. No, we were assured of a room, it’s just that I was sure I had reserved a room with two queen beds in it. That was about as much propriety as you can order up when you’re a 47-year-old man traveling with two 18-year-old girls. The room we ended up with had one king bed. I tried to change rooms but, naturally, they had no other room for us. The desk clerk was very apologetic, though Carrie swore that he winked at her when I wasn’t looking. Whatever. We dropped our bags in the room and refreshed ourselves a little before we piled back into the car and I drove us to the restaurant for dinner.

Before we slept, the girls both wanted some loving. Lisa was first, riding my cock while my niece lowered her pussy over my face. I couldn’t see, but I knew the girls were kissing each other. When I finally erupted inside the tall redhead, CJ cleaned us both up with her mouth, starting with her roommate/lover and greedily slurping up all the cream that she could as it poured from her pussy. After that, she turned her attention to my sticky cock and happily cleaned the combined sex juices off it as I regained my erection.

Satisfied that I was hard enough, Carrie straddled my hips and lowered her wet folds down on me, sliding full depth with ease. As she began to grind our pubic bones together, Lisa took up her position over my face and I happily began licking her pussy. Some of my sperm, which I had planted deep inside her, continued to drain from her pussy as I licked it up. It only added to the sensory delight I was experiencing as I enjoyed these two young women. I’m sure they were enjoying each other’s kisses as well.

I eventually came inside Carrie, and as my cock began to wilt and slip out of her, the two girls rolled off of me and the earlier scene repeated itself. This time, Lisa cleaned Carrie’s pussy of my cream. When she got most of it, she turned her attentions to me, but rather than just lie back and enjoy it, I moved between Carries legs and continued the ‘cleanup’ on her. Carrie, in turn, pulled Lisa around to where her pussy was available and the three of us sucked and licked on each other for a time. We switched ends, so that I could enjoy Lisa while CJ sucked on me with Lisa between her thighs. When it became obvious that the two girls were sated and that my cock wasn’t going to rise for a third round, the three of us happily snuggled together and pulled up the blankets.

I awoke in the morning, spooned up behind Carrie while Lisa was pressed up behind me. After showers and breakfast, we were back on the road.

We arrived at the old family farm, as planned, in the middle of the afternoon, and were greeted by the dogs acting in their role as security officers for the farm. My brother, Ron, had heard us approaching and was standing in the doorway of his machine shed when we pulled up. He came to greet us as soon as he got his hands clean enough for company. My sister-in-law came out of the house about the same time and introductions and generous hugs were distributed all around once we exited the car.

“Leave everything in the car for now,” Nancy told us. “Come on in the house and have some coffee. Mama’s inside.”

Nancy had the coffee pot already set up in anticipation of our arrival and had switched it on when she saw us drive up, so it was almost ready by the time we were all in the house. More hugs were passed around when the girls met my mother, who was just pulling a tray of cookies from the oven. We spent an enjoyable hour or so getting all caught up and letting everyone get acquainted with Lisa and then Ron offered to help us get our luggage from the car.

He carried one suitcase and I carried another and the girls toted the rest of their stuff along behind us. Carrie insisted that the girls move into her room, while my sister-in-law, Nancy, kept trying to put Lisa in the guest room. The girls insisted that sharing my niece’s queen-sized bed was perfectly fine with them. “We live in the same room at school, Mom,” CJ explained. “Close quarters like this won’t bother us for a couple of nights.”

“Well, I’ll let you try it for tonight,” Nancy finally said as she turned to Lisa, “but the guest room’s all yours if Carrie Jean pushes you out of bed. Lord that girl could squirm when she was little.”

As for me, I carried my luggage two hundred feet the other direction to the house where I grew up and got settled in my old bedroom that my mother still kept for me there.

The next morning, Mom and I were up early and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and a few gallons of coffee. When we finally walked over to my brother’s house, it was filled with wonderful smells from the kitchen. My sister-in-law, Nancy, appeared to have everything under control, though Mom insisted on helping. My brother was off doing chores on the farm somewhere. Lisa and CJ were sitting at the kitchen table with mugs of coffee. It didn’t look like they’d been up very long.

Thanksgiving dinner went really well. Everyone was glad to have Carrie home from her first semester of college and to have me home for the first time in a year as well. Lisa was welcomed as CJ’s guest and she charmed them all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.