What a Neighborhood - Cover

What a Neighborhood

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Don rents an apartment in a less then desirable neighborhood. He meets two young attractive sisters, the daughters of his next-door neighbor and a surprising bond develops. An enjoyable read

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex  

The following is the chronological order of the original posting dates for the series “What A Neighborhood”:

Part 1 01-12-2001

Part 2 05-07-2003

Part 3 05-14-2003

Part 4 12-07-2003

Part 5 04-24-2004


Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2015 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.


Zoey welcomes me, guiding me to the kitchen, the source of all of the mouth-watering aromas. Seating me at the kitchen table, she gives me a bird’s eye view of a fine women; she leaves for a minute and comes back with a Black Russian and continues preparing dinner. The drink goes down smoothly; an invitation for the second is accepted. For some reason, my eyes follow her every move.

Dinner is a total success and, as with prior dinners, Zoey has outdone herself. The meal of Oriental Roast Duck brings out the pig in me. It’s the one thing I had mentally planned on not repeating, so much for my willpower, or should I say, my lack of it. If Zoey ever quits being my rental agent, I will gladly assist her in opening a restaurant. After the meal, we clean up and she makes me another Black Russian and then excuses herself.

Soft music floats through the apartment. With my eyes closed, I let the sounds take me to another world. A click of a closing door brings me back; Zoey has changed and is now in a full-length blue lace negligee. There are long slits in the sides showing her long naked copper toned legs. She is a beautiful, sexy woman. Her face is bursting with a smile.

“Are you ready for dessert?”

She spreads the gown exposing her body and shapely trimmed bush. Enough of her luscious pussy is showing to simulate my usual interest; only a dead man wouldn’t react. Is she offering herself as dessert?

“I’m always ready.”

A soft grin fills her face and she uses her finger to beckon me forward to her bedroom. Following her like a puppy, my mind is racing envisioning many scenarios. Sam sits on the bed watching me, this I take as an instruction to lose my clothes. She leans back on the pillow with her hair fanning out to make an attractive frame of her face. The gown spreads exposing her beautiful pussy, moist and shimmering. Sam’s arms are outstretched motioning for me to join her.

“I have a surprise for you, Don.”

There are times when I’m not crazy about surprises; however, this is not one of them. She reaches over to the night table and retrieves a disc and hands it to me. It’s a container of birth control pills, showing eight pills missing. This could be the night.

“I have been waiting for this day ever since my last doctor’s appointment. The girls told me to be prepared and what to do. They know more about sex than I do. It’s embarrassing when my teen friends have to instruct me on the intricacies of sex, especially intercourse. You have been an instrumental instructor for them.”

“I’ll thank them tomorrow.”

“Make love to me Don, make me want it.”

A pull of a ribbon releases her robe, exposing all of her slight, alluring body. On her back, her breasts are nearly flat, but her nipples are hard and beckoning for attention. Sam’s skin has a unique taste; it’s manifested with each nipple between my lips. Her body telegraphs the fact that she enjoys my manipulations. My lips travel down the warm expanse of her tummy, and then I have her wiggling when my tongue enters her bellybutton. Her hands are pushing my head downwards to remove me from that very sensitive opening. My lips and face feel the softness of her trimmed bush; her luscious scent tells me my goal is very close. Her aroma seems more acute this time, as her arousal is the result of the thought of losing her cherry.

Gluing my lips to her pussy, I suck and ingest all her warm juice; it’s like a primed pump, it flows like water. Spreading her legs, I work on her slit, minor labia and clitoris bringing her to the edge and over several times. Pushing her knees towards her head exposes her very tight and attractive anal rim, her body shivers when it’s licked. Lifting my head to stare at the beauty, her body trembles every few moments. Zoey’s eyes are closed and she’s whispering my name over and over.

Throughout the foreplay, my tool has been more than ready. There is a very strong ache emanating in my engorged shaft. My plan is to make Zoey want it so bad that the slight pain of her hymen tearing will not deter her from enjoying her first vaginal climax.

With my cock ready, and her puffy pussy moist and willing, my movement between her legs has her eyes wide open. Hell, she looks so angelic. As we touch, electricity seems to flow between us. Little effort is needed to bury the head of my cock into her soft velvet glove. However, there is a determined blockage. Starting a barrage of short strokes, the assault begins. Sam is moaning and lifting her hips, her hymen now is a hindrance to our lovemaking. She’s so excited and is concentrated on being penetrated; she doesn’t seem to feel the pain when my hard thrust decimates the stubborn membrane. The spoils of my triumph are being buried deep in Sam. As with the young girls in the past, she feels so tight. I remain still, just to savor the feeling. Zoey’s arms are around my neck squeezing.

Slowly the ritual of intercourse revs up, my shaft creating longer and longer strokes. The feeling is one of pride and being thankful that Zoey shared her precious moment with me. Her small body is covered by me; however, the urgency in her upward thrusts indicates she is close to her goal of her first vaginal climax. Me? I’m hanging on, holding back until she explodes. Her fingernails feel like they are embedded in my shoulders, her body stiffens and she gasps for air. My hose explodes spraying her virgin area with searing hot sperm. Collapsing on top of her, we both hug panting with exhaustion.

“I’m happy, I feel so good. Now I know what the girls have been talking about.”

The last thing I remember is falling asleep with my head against her chest; her arms pulling me close as a child to its mother’s breast. The sun is creeping through the window when I wake. Zoey is staring at me, a smile on her face.

“Why didn’t you wake me?”

“I like watching you sleep. You look so relaxed.”

“After last night, relaxing is very easy.”

The room is a mess, the bed is a mess. The sheets are covered with cum, virgin blood and Sam’s ample pussy juice. There is dried blood between her legs and I am not much better as it is all over my stomach and thighs where Sam rode my leg sometime during the night. Then I suggest.

“The first thing we should do is shower. You can put the coffee on so it is ready.”

“No, first we will take care of that.”

Her hand is grasping my totally recovered cock. It is extended to the max, the purple head shining. Sam’s delicate fingers explore the head, rubbing the precum. We certainly can’t make more of a mess than the bed is in now. Soon, I am impaled deep in the abyss of sexual plenty. Zoey’s fingers find the open wounds on my back; she did manage to break the skin when she lost her cherry. Rutting like rabbits in heat, we manage to bring each other over the precipice. I certainly don’t want to get up, but Sam insists, saying we can’t stay in bed all day.

Sam, still naked leaves the room, fresh cum is flowing down her legs from her very well fucked pussy. Soon the sound of water flowing in the shower confirms our fun has ended. I strip the bed of the bloodied sheets and the one blanket and carry them to the washer. With the washer humming and the coffee perking, I join her in the shower; we take our time bathing each other. Zoey’s vaginal opening appears much larger now that she is no longer a virgin.

Dressed in bathrobes, we sit at the table and enjoy the first coffee of the day. Sam looks beautiful, sitting across from me completely devoid of makeup. Her natural coloring is fabulous. Within minutes, she is making breakfast of bacon and eggs. Not her usual no doubt, but in my honor.

“How do you feel?”

“A lot different than I did yesterday morning. It still feels like you stretched me.”

“Well, we did do a bit of stretching last night and this morning helped it along.”

After the breakfast dishes are stacked in the sink, Zoey grabs my hand and leads me back to her unmade bed. Grabbing new sheets we quickly make the bed, discard our robes and within seconds, I slip deep into Sam’s pussy.

“This feels so good. It feels so good to have you in me.”

“The more we do it, the better it will feel.”

“Good, we will do it all the time.”

After a very enjoyable bout of sex, Sam cuddles into my arms, and comments.

“Have you seen Jayden recently?”

“The last time I saw her was when you were showing them the apartment.”

“She really looks sharp in her school uniform. She has beautiful legs. We talked a few times and gave me the impression she is interested in girls. At least she appears to stare at me each time we meet.”

“She is a very well put together young girl. How old is she?”

“Fourteen going on twenty.”

The image in my mind of Jayden has her in my bed with her legs spread. Her long blond mane sets off her beauty. I wonder if she still has her cherry. Her sisters are very interesting as well, but I am under the impression they are younger than she is. Just the thought of tasting them has my cock growing again.

“I see you are interested in her as well. I will let you know if she comes to the office. We both will like that.”


Over the next month, Zoey orchestrates two more open houses, with the same results as the first one. There are now ten apartments rented. People are moving in during the week, I don’t know from one week to the next who I will be meeting in the halls. One very pleasing result is the number of young teen girls moving about in the building. I did get to see Jayden and, agreeing with Sam, she is a very sexy looking teen. Her skirts are the shortest possible and when she flips her skirt her panties are very evident. Twice she has made a point of flashing me while wearing thongs. My goal is to see what is in her panties as soon as circumstances allow.

One Thursday evening there is a message on my machine from Mrs. Saxena asking, if I returned by six thirty, would I please contact her in person. Of course, my mind recalls the last time we met and tested her new mattress. Could my luck continue? Grabbing a bite to eat, I have a shower then head across to Mrs. Saxena’s apartment. As luck would have it, Jayden is in the foyer retrieving mail. She is in her school uniform, her hair shines in her ponytail. As I get closer, her perfume assails me. Whatever the scent is, my desire is to snuggle into the source.

“Hello, Mr. Parsons.”

“Hi, Jayden, how are you?”

“Very good, and yourself?”

“Same, but I be happier when tomorrow evening arrives; I am looking forward to the weekend.”

“Me too, my sisters and I are planning to go to the mall on Peel Street. Have you been there?”

“Yes, a few times.”

“Maybe we will see you there. Mom is dropping us off at ten and picking us up after five. My sisters want to go to a movie. I don’t know if I will be going, I would like to do something different.”

Her blue eyes are bright; she is purposely pushing her chest forward to gain the maximum effect from her small developing breasts. Her white blouse has been tucked into the waistband of her skirt so tightly that her hard nipples are noticeable. I certainly would enjoy tasting them.

“I hope you have a nice time at the mall.”

“Well, I know I could.”

With that she turns and leaves me standing hoping she is referring to what my imagination is doing to her. Her skirt moves to and fro with an air of promise. My Willy is certainly pleased, as it pushes out against my slacks. With my mind on Jayden, I push the buzzer at Mrs. Saxena’s door. Sangeeta greets me, her face breaking out in a large smile.

“Thank you for coming over. Come in.”

Sangeeta is wearing a floor length black silky robe; her hair tied back in a bun. I am sure I can smell the fragrance of soap and shampoo. My senses are overwhelmed by her as I pass.

“What can I do for you Mrs. Saxena?”

Her beauty is not lost on me, I stare at her. She grabs my arm and pulls me to the bedroom.

“Ray is out of town for the night, I thought of you and what a memorable time we had last time.”

The bedroom is similar to what it was the last time we had a liaison, however, there are pictures gracing the walls now. The bed has been turned down. Sangeeta drops her robe and is before me naked. Moving towards her, we meet and kiss. She feels so soft against me. Her hand is at my fly lowering the zipper. In moments, I’m as naked as she is. Our foreplay is very slow and fulfilling. Once my mouth is at her clitoris, her body stiffens numerous times as she climaxes.

“You do that so well. Ray is good, but I guess it must be experience as you do it better.”

The fact is I love eating pussy both young and old. Her musky scent and taste have me wanting more. I just love looking at her pussy. Her dark complexion glistens, sexual excitement amplifies her beauty. With my head resting on one thigh, she lifts and spread the other one. Her pussy is in full bloom, swollen from sex; her asshole is open like the blossom of a fragrant flower, its rim showing wrinkles, the results of stretching during anal sex. This is true beauty.

“I am so glad you came over. I don’t know what it is, but I feel comfortable with you. You are the only one I have been unfaithful with since our marriage three years ago, not that I don’t have offers.”

I can imagine anyone that can, would be hitting on her. Her admission makes me feel special. When I finally leave, her scent stays with me until I have a shower. It has been an excellent way to end Thursday.

Friday starts out slow with few calls; however, by three all hell breaks loose. It is five thirty when we finally close shop and go home. I really don’t feel like cooking, so I stop off for Chinese. Calling Sam, she informs me that she is showing apartments tomorrow. One at ten and the other at one, both are professionals with children. She is not sure of the children, but she believes they are girls and there is also an open house. She tells me she will be having company tonight. It must be one of the girls. What I wouldn’t give to be a fly on the wall.

Up early Saturday morning has me recalling the conversation with Jayden. Just what did she mean? Since Sam is busy this morning, a trip to the mall will satisfy my curiosity. Arriving at the mall shortly after ten, I have no idea where Jayden will be or if her plans have changed. My first thought is the food court. Armed with a cup of coffee, I take up a position on the outer perimeter hoping that by chance I will spot her and her friends. The parade of eye candy is limitless. Today’s styles are a voyeur’s dream. Girls of all ages compete to see who can expose the most skin and still be within the realms of decency. The latest, with the low riders, is the exposed thongs. Many, as young as seven and eight, are wearing sheer tops, the older ones without the benefit of a bra. Their beautiful young budding breasts exposed for all too see. It is not that they are flaunting themselves; they are just part of the current fashion. Many are walking in groups chatting. However, a few are on the prowl. Four young girls, my guess ages from twelve to fourteen, it is so hard to tell with makeup, clothing and the hairstyles, give me the eye. I never considered myself a girl magnet, but these young girls use their wiles on me, their looks and body movements give me shivers. Each one is a potential lover, but in this situation they would have to approach me. One in particular, a young Chinese girl makes a perfect prospect, and with her sultry looks she is way beyond her years in sexual curiosity. She walks by four times, on each occasion makes a point of making sure I notice her with prolonged direct eye contact. Now she is someone I would love to get to know much better.

I am now on my second coffee and still no Jayden. Maybe she changed her mind and decided to stick with her sisters. The mall visit isn’t a total loss as the view is very inspiring, not to mention physically rewarding. My cock has been solid for the last hour just imagining what it would be like having any one of the many young girls. Taking one last look around, I see a blonde across the court; there is something familiar about her, just a gut feeling. Trying to keep her in focus proves difficult as I lose her several times as she moves among the growing crowd of shoppers. Perhaps I am seeing things, wanting Jayden to show.

Then, through the crowd, rounding the corridor we both see each other at the same time. She looks radiant, tight fitting low rider jeans, the band of a pink thong exposed, a white top with blue piping and a short jacket. I usually see her in a school uniform. This is a pleasant change. As she approaches, I am sure my eyes are playing tricks as her white blouse has a pinkish tinge. Then she is in front of me, the blouse isn’t pinkish, it is sheer, the pinkish is her skin accessed by two intriguing aureoles and nipples. I wonder if her mom knows.

“Hi Don. Jenny Chen told me there was a distinguished man at the food court, looking as if he was waiting for someone. I hope it is me.”

Jayden has a very interesting belly button, a bobble dangling from it. I like the blouse and the fact she is braless. It tells me there is interest.

“Jenny Chen?”

“You must have noticed a Chinese girl walking through the mall, she is someone everyone notices.”

She must be my Chinese vision that eyed me each time she passed. What a small world. Jayden sits and moves her jacket to the sides of her body. My reaction is a immediate hard-on. Her breasts are smallish puffy cones, rising maybe an inch from her body, her dark nipples are prominent, not big, but very eye appealing. Looking up she is smiling. Hell, I always fall for these traps. Now I am blushing.

Her make-up is flawless. It seems to highlight her big blue bedroom eyes. Her long blond hair is in a sexy ponytail. Long string- type earrings dangle tantalizing each time she moves her body.

“I noticed; she went past me three or four times. You are right. She is noticeable, but so are you. You look so different. I like your outfit.”

“I am glad. When I picked it out this morning I was thinking of you and hoping you would come. You like what you see?”

“Very much.”

That brings an additional smile of appreciation. I don’t know if it is me or her, but her nipples actually moved; it looks like they are harder. Moving my eyes back to her face, she acknowledges that I have been staring and pushes her chest foreword inviting me to enjoy the view.

“Jenny goes to the same school as me, we are buds. We both are fourteen.”

Built like they are and only fourteen? What will they look like at eighteen? Jayden’s soft scent reaches me, it is pleasing. All I can think of at this moment is having her beside me in bed, slowly undressing her and searching for the points on her body where that scent resides. Then I feel a kick.

“What are you dreaming about? It must have been nice. You had a smile on your face, and I hope it was me.”

“It was. Can I get you anything, Coke, chips?”

“Only if you are having something, a Coke would be fine.”

“I will get another coffee.”

Watching her enjoy the Coke, as she purses her lips on the straw, has my imagination running wild. Would she like to suck something else? My straw is ready anytime. She looks at me smiling. What a beautiful face, lips that are so kissable and she smells so good.

“Where are your sisters?”

“They are at the other end of the mall waiting for the theatre to open. It runs early on Saturday. We like the early show as it leaves the afternoon to do other things.”

“So what are you going to do if you don’t go to the movie?”

“That is what I was hoping you could suggest. Can’t you think of something?”

I know what I am thinking; but, is she on the same wavelength? We are eye to eye when she sticks out her tongue wetting her lips in a very provocative fashion. My interpretation is she is suggesting somewhere private.

“I am not sure what you are suggesting. Would you like a walk around the mall?”

“If I wanted to do that, I would have joined Jenny.”

“Are you suggesting something private?”

“Boy, you are a quick study, of course that is what I am suggesting. Every time I am near you I feel funny.”

“I make you feel funny?”

“Well, not that kind of funny. You know, sort of excited.”

“Excited?”

She leans over and whispers to me.

“You make me wet, you know what I mean?”

Now I know we are on the same wavelength. However, as I am getting up, a voice calls.

“Jayden.”

Coming across the food court is Jenny Chen, my Chinese beauty. Hell she is bold. She just stares at me, eye to eye, not flinching. She is wearing a similar blouse, only it is black. She is braless as well.

“Hi Jenny, what are you up too?”

“Not much and you?”

“We were just about to leave; Mr. Parsons is going to give me a ride home. He lives in the building across from me.”

“Hello Mr. Parsons, I am Jenny Chen, since Jayden hasn’t bothered to introduce us.”

“The name is Don, glad to meet you Jenny.”

Surprisingly, the young nymph offers her hand to me. She is soft to touch, with her thumb she grasps mine in a shaking motion, but her finger runs up and down my palm. She doesn’t release me right away, but somehow manages to get a finger between mine and rubs up and down in a very deliberate motion, all the while her eyes never leave mine. A very provocative smile fills her face. Then I notice her breasts, they are larger than Jayden’s with dark brown nipples. Feeling self-conscience, I sit down.

“Jenny, leave Don alone. He is with me.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know what I mean; I will see you at school Monday.”

“I can take a hint, nice to meet you Don; I look forward to seeing more of you. Hope you come to the mall often.”

Going through my mind is the thought, “If you are available I will be here.” It would be nice to have some way of contacting her. Then looking at Jayden, she is laughing. Is she a mystic as well as a nymph?

“Would you like her email address? I will send it to you. She will respond. I think she has the hots for you.”

“Hots?”

“Don, you sure know how to play dumb don’t you?”

This time we make it out of the food court. Taking the lead, we exit the mall and head for the Suburban. Helping her into the passenger seat, I quickly start the vehicle and then look at her.

“Where now?”

“Your apartment. I know you have an underground garage; nobody will see us with this privacy glass. I have to be back here by four.”

During the ride home I keep looking at her just to find her staring at me. She reaches over the centre console and grabs my hand. Hers is so soft and warm. It is so small.

“I have been talking to Nia and Mia; they told me you are a great guy. I think they like you.”

“They are nice kids. Both are very well mannered. Janet has brought them up well. They are the oldest tenants in the building and were there when I moved in.”

The drive from the mall didn’t seem to take any time at all. At the entrance to the garage the sensor in the grill opens the door and I drive in. Once inside the door closes and a light comes on. Abe put in all these features when he first started to work for me. The doors remind me of Fort Knox. The trick will be to get to my apartment without anyone noticing. Helping Jayden from the vehicle, she rubs her chest against me. She does feel enticing. Getting from the garage to my apartment is uneventful. Not a soul is in any of the hallways. Now in the apartment, I lead her to the kitchen.

“Would you be interested in a drink? I have soda, milk and a variety of juices.”

The look on her face indicates that isn’t what she is looking for. This is where anything further has to be on her initiative. I know what I would like; but, does it coincide with her interests? Jayden smiles and walks towards me, dropping her jacket on the floor. Her sheer blouse exposes her proud nipples. She may not have much, but she looks delicious.

“Can I see your apartment? Is it the same as ours?”

“Look around, this is the only apartment I have lived in. All the renovations were done long before I actually purchased the building.”

She leaves the kitchen and heads to the living room. The sounds of her movements tell me she has viewed the bathroom and is now entering my bedroom. Fortunately, I had the foresight to change the sheets and pick up after myself this morning. Jayden is a very welcome surprise, considering this morning started off very mundane. Then it hits me ... she has been gone a little too long for a self-tour. There are no movements to be heard. What is she up too?

“Don, would you come here please?”

“Where is here?”

“Your bedroom.”

Just the thought of her in my bedroom has my cock extended. What is she up too? The vision she provides is nothing short of breathtaking. She is lying on the bed, legs spread, wearing only her pink thong that is pulled tight into her pussy slit. Her hair, freed from the ponytail, is flared out on the pillow framing her beautiful face. Her body is well toned and in perfect proportions for her size.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Get undressed and join me.”

Not needing to be told twice, I undress and stand before her, her eyes widen like saucers. Obviously she wasn’t expecting what she is seeing. She beckons me to join her. My first inclination is to touch her, but she now appears concerned and confused. The last thing I want is to scare her. Reaching out, I pat her hand. Her eyes diverted from my cock are now shining with nervous desire.

“You’re so big; I wasn’t expecting anything like that.”

“Thank you; but, really, it isn’t that big. I will say average for a grown man.”

“I guess that is the problem, the only ones I have seen are the boys at school. They are much smaller. Leigh Right, a boy in my class, is always asking for a blowjob. He actually showed me his penis. It’s was kind of cute and he had a little sack hanging under it. He wanted me to show him between my legs, but I didn’t. What is a blowjob?”

After explaining it to her, all she said is yuck. When I explain the equivalent is a male licking her pussy she looks at me with a confused look.

“Guys kiss down there, why?”

“Because we like too and girls like it. Why did you come to my apartment? What did you want to happen to you?”

“I know a bit about sex, the girls talk about it all the time, but I am really not sure what is supposed to happen. Every time I see you I feel so funny.”

“Feel funny, how do you mean?”

Jayden is very self-conscience at this point. She is exploring new territory. Her light skin takes on a glow of a very beautiful blush. She looks so appetizing. I want to do so much with her, but have to show restraint.

“I feel tingly between my legs, I don’t know why. When I am with the guys at school nothing happens, but when I see you or talk to you it happens.”

“It is part of being a woman and growing up. It usually means you are sexually attracted to a male.”

“You mean we are going to have sex?”

“Only if you want too, why did you get undressed?”

“I really don’t know. When I looked at your bed, it felt like the right thing to do. Don’t you like me undressed?”

How do you tell a fourteen year old that seeing her undressed is something you desired of her from the first day you laid eyes on her? Jayden has everything I want in a woman: a beautiful delicate body, a mystery between her legs and, if all goes well, a means of fantastic sex. My body is shaking and we still haven’t even kissed.

“You are beautiful Jayden, I love looking at you.”

A smile now fills her face; she lifts her body and gives me a peck on the cheek. Leaning over her, I lower my face to her and give her a kiss. Her body scent registers in my mind and I want more. She just stares for a moment and then lifts her hips.

“Take my thong off please. I want you to see all of me.”

It’s a labor of love removing panties from a teen. Jayden is no different. Her water works are working. The ribbon of her thong, embedded in her quim, is drenched with her pussy juice. Her sexual scent is so mild, but heady. Her pussy is perfect, well balanced for her body. There are a total of nine beautiful blond curly hairs surrounding her opening, I counted each one. Her love lips are swollen, her labia is not large with just a trace of it peering between her puffy lips. Looking upwards to her face, she has a grin of satisfaction about her and then moves to spread her legs for me. The result is the labium is now exposed, long enough to be suckable. Several drops of love dew are forming at the opening. Her clitoris is nowhere to be seen. The temptation is getting to me, my head keeps moving towards the goal. Finally, unable to resist any longer, my lips just graze her cunt, her body reacts with a jerk. The second time is a kiss, not so much surprise this time, the third is my tongue lapping her juice, and I am rewarded with a sigh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.