What a Neighborhood
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Don rents an apartment in a less then desirable neighborhood. He meets two young attractive sisters, the daughters of his next-door neighbor and a surprising bond develops. An enjoyable read

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex  

“Know what?”

“About Rabina and me.”

Sam is really distraught, fighting back tears.

“What about Rabina?”

“I’ll leave tomorrow. I know what you must think of me.”

Zoey is now crying, her body trembling with anguish, as if she is close to losing control. Shit, the last thing I need is have something like this happen, Zoey leaving. Especially now, when everything seems to be working as planned. The best part, of course, is taking the accounting load off me.

“You’ll do no such thing. Think about it, how do you think I knew it was Rabina’s unique taste on your moist lips?”

She looks at me cautiously and then the realization sets in. The only way I could’ve known the haunting taste of Rabina’s wonderful pussy is that I have enjoyed the elixir between her legs so often; I can recognize her distinctive flavor. Sitting down and staring at me, and not knowing what to say, she slowly regains her composure. Zoey smiles softly when I ask.

“You like young girls too?”

“Yes, I think so. No, I know I do. But, I have only had the opportunity to enjoy younger girls like Rabina and her sister, and the same goes for Nia and Mia since I started this job. Before, I just dreamed about it. Now, I know why they cum so hard being as young as they are. You’ve been their teacher.”

“Let’s say you and I share the same tastes in teen women.”

That comment breaks the tension and she bursts out in nervous laugh. I can’t help myself and I join her. Zoey leans back in her chair and pulls up her baggy skirt well above her knees, as she is laughing, allowing me to view the band of her beautiful bare thighs and just a glimpse of her thong covered pussy. She is wearing stay-ups that accent her long sexy legs. Her thong is a dark sexy red. For me it causes an instant hard on, especially since I notice the long black hairs extending beyond the thong.

“What tweaked your interest in the girls, Sam?”

“It was Mia; she had to go pee while visiting one afternoon. The bathroom door stayed open and the view fascinated me as she prepared to go pee. Watching her beautiful golden stream flowing from her pussy did something to me. I felt so excited, then ashamed for staring; but, I couldn’t tear my eyes away. Just the sound of her pee hitting the water had me tingling between my legs. She inadvertently, or maybe it was on purpose, allowed me a full view her hairless pussy when she gently wiped herself. I couldn’t believe the rush it caused, just looking between her legs at her naked open slit. It looked so beautiful, hairless and puffy. My body started to tingle just looking at her. It was a really strange feeling. She noticed me staring and read me like a book. Rather than pulling up her panties, she took them off. Beckoning me to follow her into the living room, she sat down on the sofa with her legs spread wide giving me a full view of her moist opening. I couldn’t help myself; kneeling between her legs, first enjoying her aroma, and then her taste. She must have told the other girls because one of them comes over after school every day and spreads her legs for me to enjoy. Licking and fingering them makes my day, they often leave their panties with me. I want to do more with them, but I still haven’t got the nerve to let them see me. The ache between my legs is a wonderful feeling. I rub my crotch on a pillow every night thinking of their young pussies.”

“I think of pussies, young and old, all the time. Is yours wet now?”

Sam looks at me, smiling, and then nods yes. That is something to contemplate. Zoey has her composure back. She looks confident, now that her secret is also my secret.

“Have you eaten, Don? I’ve just taken a beef roast out of the oven. Would you like to join me for dinner?”

“I just got home from work and am famished. Lead on.”

As it turns out, Zoey is a very good cook. The meal is accented with spices, and with skill from Sam’s heritage; I have never experienced the flavors before. This time it is my turn to make a pig out of myself. The smile on her face as I finished my second plate shows the pride she has in her accomplishment. After dinner, I dry dishes. Being this close to her, her exotic scent has me in an aroused state. Her small breasts stand out from her body needing to be appreciated. She would be a knockout in the proper wardrobe. My desire to do more with Sam, multiplies tenfold. She must be physic; her arms are around my neck. Leaning over, I lift her, carrying her to her bedroom. Gently depositing her on the bed, one hand rubs her small firm breasts. Feeling Zoey’s small, but very hard nipples tells me she is obviously aroused. Her arms encircle my neck, pulling me off balance falling on her. As enjoyable as this is, I want to feel and see her bare skin. It isn’t long before that hideous blouse is on the floor. Her titties are enclosed in an ugly granny type white cotton bra. Fortunately, only one hook in the back is holding it together. Once released, it exposes two of the perkiest breasts. Zoey’s complexion is flawless; her tits are topped with hard dark rosy nipples. Her breasts are so small I can mouth them. Zoey’s olive toned skin glows. I savor the thought of removing her skirt and thong. My mouth is on one breast and then the other. Zoey moans with pleasure. With two buttons undone, this relieves her of her skirt. Now she is before me only in her thong.

Zoey’s belly button is the smallest of all the girls I have loved, even the youngest teen. With my mouth close to my goal, her sexual scent goes straight to my already hurting dick. The crotch of her panties is soaked with her essence and amplifies the scent. My body is trembling and my hands are shaking as my fingers pull on the waistband. Lowering them ever so slowly, her full matt of soft long dark hair comes into view. Sam’s pussy is petit, but her vaginal lips are full and puffy, the labia protrude just enough to make them noticeable. They glisten with moisture. Leaning into her crotch, my tongue tastes her juice. Spreading her soft lips reveals the soft pink interior of her pussy. Quickly, I lap up her flowing elixir. Her body is moving from side to side as she moans with pleasure. Sam’s clitoris is the smallest I have ever had the pleasure of trying to suck. Everything about her is minute. While sucking her clitoris, she keeps moaning the word ‘no’. Finally, my manipulations bring her to a thundering climax. Crawling beside her, I hug her small body to me.

“Have you had sex before?”

The frightened look in her eyes, tell me this is the first time she has experienced what her pussy can do for her. Not so unbelievable, as she is still a virgin at twenty. She has an apprehensive look on her face.

“I am not going to do anything, unless you want me too.”

“I am sorry Don, but I just can’t. This is all new to me. I have never felt anything like what you did with your tongue before.”

“Don’t you masturbate?”

She has a very sheepish look on her face, like she is embarrassed.

“No, I don’t know how.”

“Well, you should, it is good for you. That is what the girls enjoy when you lick their teen pussies, being masturbated. When you get up the nerve, they will do it to you if you show them your beautiful pussy.”

“You think I am beautiful?”

“And a lot more. You are so small, like a lovely China doll. With your looks and body you should be dressed as a fashion model.”

Cuddling against me, her small hand finds what has been pushing against her tummy, my erect cock. When Sam realizes what she is handling she pulls away as if she has been burnt.

“That feels good, Sam.”

“You like being touched?”

“Oh, yes, especially by you and the girls.”

She takes another chance and feels me again, sitting up and actually studying my engorged tool. Her fingers can’t encircle the shaft, her hand is so small. Enjoying the sensation, I lie back and let her manipulate my cock. The way I feel it will not be long before she gets the shock of her life. When the first shot of cum erupts, it gets her just below her upper lip and nose, unconsciously she tastes my cream with her tongue. Her face doesn’t indicate any disgust, just surprise. Gobs of hot, fresh cum drips from her body, the look on her face is priceless. The next two shots streak up about five inches and falls back on her legs. She looks at me in shock, surprise and wonderment at what has just happened. The good part is she absentmindedly cleans the hot cum off her lower lip with her tongue.

“I ejaculated, Zoey. It feels fantastic. I needed it.”

“I have never seen it happen before. It doesn’t taste bad. Actually, you are the first man I have seen like this. It wasn’t something my parents would have condoned and, since I have been on my own, I haven’t had time for any male company or boyfriends.”

“That goes to prove there are a lot of stupid males around.”

She smiles and gets out of bed and disappears to the bathroom, returning with a damp facecloth and tissues. She uses the tissue to absorb the majority of cream from my thigh then uses the damp facecloth to clean up the remainder. She handles my soft cock with great respect and then cuddles into my arms and relaxes.

“This is nice, Don. I am glad you are happy with my work. I don’t want to leave.”

“Zoey, I’ve a few more chores for you.”

“What would those be?”

“Abe mentioned you had some interesting ideas for decorating. What I would like you to do is decorate one of the finished apartments. I also want you to become my rental agent, interviewing the new prospective tenants.”

“Me, are you sure? I don’t have the clothes for a rental agent.”

“Yes, I am sure you will be a great agent. You are smart, well-educated and beautiful. Try and target young professionals with teen daughters. Men will love talking to you; women will notice how young you are for the position. I think that will help make up their minds to rent with us. Once the buildings are full, I will be in position to increase your salary. Tomorrow, we will go and get you a business wardrobe.”

Zoey hears one thing.

“Increase my salary, really?”

“Yes, of course and an apartment as well.”

“I have an apartment. I like living here.”

“Well, if you change your mind, you can have an apartment in either building. I’d like to rent the garage as well. It is a shame to leave it empty.”

“Tell me what rent you would like and I will make up some ads for the local papers.”

“That sounds good. We can talk about it tomorrow over dinner at the mall, when I take you shopping for a new wardrobe.”

“You will buy me clothes. Why?”

“Because, I can and I want too. As you said, you’ll need a better wardrobe to greet the prospective tenants.”

Later that evening, it takes me nearly an hour to come up with what I think is a satisfactory rent for the garage. In an email, the rental information is sent to Zoey, as well as a request that she locate someone to provide a value and, hopefully, a means of cashing in on the tools and vintage signs that line the garage walls. Those types of items, like the wine, will never have any interest for me.

In the morning, Abe is at my door very early. He is in a good mood, proud of the accomplishments of his staff. Four apartments will be ready this week. He seems more than appreciative of the fact that Zoey will be responsible for the decoration decisions and will also act as our rental agent. If Abe has any problems, he can immediately talk with Zoey instead of waiting for me.

They are making good progress on the next floor as well. The hall carpets have been lifted, revealing more marble. With any luck, the elevators will be approved for operation very shortly making it much easier to maneuver between floors. The safety check, by the engineer, is taking forever. Currently, we have to use the stairs, which makes it difficult moving equipment from floor to floor. The upper floors haven’t sustained as much damage as the first two. That will cut down on the cost per unit. I head for my office to slave for the day.

Just before leaving, I call Zoey confirming she’ll be ready for dinner and a trip to replenish her wardrobe. She still feels uncomfortable about me buying what is necessary for her new responsibilities, but agrees and will be waiting for me at her apartment. There are a number of excellent woman’s apparel stores, as well as the Gap and Victoria’s Secret, in the local mall. Envisioning Zoey’s lithe body fitted in sexy lingerie, instead of her horrible cottons, has me smiling appreciatively.

Driving to her office, I leave the Suburban running to keep it warm. Zoey is lacking seasonal clothing, including a decent coat. She is ready.

“Don, I will pay you back every cent you spend tonight. I have already saved over a thousand dollars since working here.”

“Let’s worry about that later. Tonight, we are going to enjoy dinner at a fine restaurant, and buy you a new wardrobe.”

After seating her in the Suburban, I quickly return to the office and retrieve four thousand dollars. Every time I view that mountain of cash, I smile. During the trip to the mall, Zoey shows me a list of what she intends to purchase, one of everything with a maximum price written beside it. She must have done all her shopping at Value Village. With the little I know about the prices of women’s clothing, her maximums will not cut it.

The walk from the vehicle to the mall has her shivering. A fashionable coat will cost more than what she suggested for her complete wardrobe. Once in the mall, she heads for Wal-Mart. Slipping my arm under hers, I direct her to Victoria’s Secret. She is protesting all the way, inside the store, a young clerk see our antics.

“Miss, would you please fit the young lady with at least four sets of matching lingerie, and any accessories you think appropriate. Just call me when you are done.”

In a panic, Zoey protests and then watches as I leave the store. The clerk leads her to the interior. Time is flying by. Now I am hoping that Zoey reappears before the clothing stores close. Finally, she appears. After paying, we head out with two large bags.

“Don, what you paid for one bra would have been enough to buy a dozen practical ones at Wal-Mart.”

“You deserve the best. Don’t you think that Victoria Secret’s clothing looks good on you.”

She smiles, a blush filling her face.

“They are so soft and lacy. They do feel good. I am wearing one of the new bras now. I feel so sexy.”

At the Gap, I have another clerk assist her. Three casual sets, for when she is working in the office and a winter coat that she will wear tonight. At least these clothes will fit her petit body. Finally, at a very sheik clothing store, she is persuaded to buy two business dresses and two business suits. My mind already has her in a form-fitting suit showing prospective clients the apartments. The clerk assures us all the modifications will be done by tomorrow. The only thing left is some proper shoes. The store next door provides her with five pairs, a variety to match her outfits. All the time, Zoey is muttering to herself. The part I pick up is that I am crazy for spending so much on so little.

After lugging all her purchases to the Suburban, and a short drive, we finally arrive at the restaurant. Then, after a very satisfying meal, where she also protested about the prices, commenting she could have made the same meal for less than a quarter of the bill, we return to the Suburban. She looks angelic in the new coat, the collar accenting her face. Her eyes are sparkling.

“Don, you’re crazy. We could have gone to Wal-Mart and got everything I needed.”

“Look at the wardrobe as your Christmas Gift.”

At her apartment, I help her with all the bags. She offers me a coffee, which I accept and then she disappears into the bedroom with her purchases. When she returns she is wearing a new lounging robe, it seems the clerk at Victoria’s Secret took me at my word. It is off-white with a very silky finish. Her hair is in a ponytail and she has applied fresh lip-gloss. She is a sexually intoxicating sight.

“Do you like the robe? The young lady at Victoria Secret insisted that I buy one. What did you tell her anyway?”

“To make sure you had everything you needed in lingerie.”

She looks at me then unties the belt, slowly opening the robe. Her bra and thong are the same color as the robe. She looks ravenous in the outfit, especially compared to the granny type she wore last night.

“Wow. You look fantastic.”

“I feel so embarrassed. Everything is so dainty, nothing is really practical.”

“Don’t be embarrassed. With your body you should be proud of the way you look. Forget practical, think of comfort and how nice everything feels against your skin.”

She is close enough to me that her scent hits me. Hell, I want to reach out and grab her, but I keep my animal instincts in check. She moves closer and is in my arms. Her lips meet mine.

“Thank you, Don.”

Breaking, she serves coffee. She doesn’t bother fastening her robe. She looks better than I had envisioned. Her petite body is made for sexy lingerie.

Leaving her shortly thereafter, and sporting a hard on, I have a fitful sleep.

During the week, Abe and Zoey decorate and furnish a model suite. Each night when I don’t see Zoey, there is always something in my email from her. She has arranged three showings during the coming weekend, ten, eleven and twelve o’clock in the morning. During the week, the elevators have been licensed for operation, and work on the second floor is in full swing and almost completed. Part of Abe’s crew is on the third and fourth floors, as well stripping the hall floors of the rugs and revealing more hidden marble.

The building where my apartment is located is taking the back seat to the renovations across the street. With the exception of finishing off Abe’s apartment, nothing much has been done. This building is sound and really doesn’t need the massive cleanup the other building does. Hiring more men is out of the question, as Abe wants to have a hand in everything. More men wouldn’t fit his style nor accomplish that much without proper supervision.

One evening, there is an email from Sam requesting me to come and talk to her. I head to her apartment and she welcomes me in.

“I did it, Don.”

“Did what?”

“Nia was here today. She came home early. When she sat on the sofa, I actually undressed for her. She told me I was beautiful in my bra and thong. She grabbed my hand and walked me straight into the bedroom. You were right; having her eat my pussy was breath taking. I wanted more and more. I can’t believe how good it felt to cum with her tongue in my pussy. She even stuck her finger in my asshole. Never in my life have I felt something like that, but I did cum three times. I am going to let the other three see me.”

“They’ll all react like Nia. You’re beautiful.”

“I just wanted to thank you, Don.”

Zoey comes to me and has me sit on the sofa. Kneeling, she surprises me by lowering my fly and fishing out my raging hard-on. Then she does the unthinkable, for her; she engulfs the head and starts sucking me. After hearing her tale about Nia, it has me wired for sound. It isn’t long before my hot sperm is flowing in gob after gob down her throat. Zoey doesn’t lift her head, but continues sucking and swallowing until my cock is a soft stub.

“Nia told me you like that. Did I do well?”

“You certainly surprised me. You did great.”

“Good. I’m glad you liked it. You’ve fucked Nia?”

“Why do you ask?”

“I think someone has, her pussy is so accessible, and my tongue easily fits into her. She told me I’m so tight. She teased me about still having my cherry at my age.”

“I would be glad to remedy that.”

“You will, but not yet. Until then, I’ll gladly suck you.”

“It’s a deal. But, until then, I want to enjoy your body as well.”

Before returning to my apartment, she offers me her very wet pussy to enjoy. Seeing her naked body, her glowing skin is a real treat. Considering the young girls and now Sam, I thank my lucky stars nightly.

Walking to the front of the apartment building, the wind whips my face. Hell, I am sure there will be snow by morning. Winter is upon us. Once in the foyer, the welcome heat hits my face. After a hot shower, I’m ready for bed. It has been a wonderful day.

The weather doesn’t improve on Friday; so I leave work early to beat the traffic. One of my concerns is the showings Sam has arranged for Saturday. If the weather is too bad, they may cancel. Making myself a well-deserved Black Russian; I sit and enjoy a quiet moment. The door chime kills the mood. Opening the door, I’m face to face with Rabina.

“Hi Don. Can I come in?”

“Of course, you know you and your sister are always welcome. Where is Lathia?”

“She is out shopping with mom and dad. So I thought I would visit.”

“I wouldn’t go out in this weather either if I don’t have too. How much time do you have?”

“Maybe two hours. More than enough, don’t you think?”

What a way to enjoy a miserable Friday evening, in the arms of a young beautiful teen. Rabina enjoys every form of sex imaginable. She and her sister enjoy each other and often team up with Mia and Nia. One of her favorites is anal. From the day she lost her anal cherry, she offers her bum rather than her pussy. For one so young, she can cum with very little stimulation of her rosebud.

“Come in. I was hoping something nice would happen after the lousy weather. I’m glad you came.”

Walking by me, she leads to the bedroom. There is no need for foreplay with her. I have to slow her down most times. I enjoy eating her tasty pussy and just feeling her young supple body. Her boobs are now showing, her nipples are large, a deep rosy color. I enjoy sucking them, as she is able to climax just with nipple stimulation; she’s one very sensitive girl. She’s an all-around lover. The surprising thing is all four of my young lovers have not looked for any other lovers but me. I really feel honored.

After enjoying Rabina’s moist pussy my face is coated with her juice. Propping my head on my hand and elbow on the bed, I enjoy the beauty between her legs. Her pussy is puffy and moist, her juice continues to seep downwards coating her rosebud. Just touching and caressing her softness is so relaxing. After bringing her to the brink three more times she rolls onto her stomach, her soft bum will now be facing me. Caressing both cheeks again and enjoying the soft feel of her skin, Rabina reaches back and spreads her cheeks exposing her beautiful stretched welcoming rose bud. Its rim is wrinkled from the numerous times we have enjoyed anal. Using a small dab of KY Jelly, she is prepared for love. My cock easily slips into her. This is a feeling I will never get used to or get enough of. With my eyes closed, I enjoy the smooth easy strokes in heaven. The key for me is to stroke in Rabina’s tightened passage while she holds her breath. The final exhaust of air tells me she has cum. After her second cum, it is my turn. Thick cream surges from me. Finally, I am exhausted both physically and sexually. My cock slips out of its’ home and we snuggle. It is hard to keep awake, but I have to remain alert. It wouldn’t be prudent to have Rabina return home late with no explanation where she was considering the inclement weather.

Waking her, I point out the time; she kisses me and runs to the bathroom. I keep a supply of everything my lovers need to clean up before going home. Glancing down, my flaccid cock is coated with KY Jelly and cum. Rabina bounds out of the bathroom, dressed, her hair combed.

“I am glad you were home, Don. I really miss being with you.”

“You are welcome anytime.”

After a quick kiss she disappears. I make a quick trip to the shower, then to bed for a welcome very restful sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.


Waking up the next morning, there is still a lingering odor of sex in the room; thoughts of being deep inside Rabina last night flood my mind. What a feeling. Hell, I have slept in. It is twenty to twelve. In the kitchen, I prepare the coffee and then shower and shave. Quickly downing the first cup of coffee, I savor the second one. The weather is still miserable, but the snow has held off, so Sam’s showings should happen. Curiosity gets the better of me. After dressing I head across the street. There are a number of very expensive vehicles parked in front of the building; if they belong to the prospective tenants at least they are well heeled or deep in debt.

Crossing the street, and then entering the building, the welcome heat takes the chill out of my body. The sounds of voices fill the halls. Zoey is leading two families; she is outlining the features of the apartments and the building, stressing all the security measures that will be in effect. The security system is taking a little longer than the elevator’s approval. Abe is in the hallway polishing a panel of marble.

“Good morning Abe! I am surprised to see you working. Today is your day off.”

“Wife told me to get out of the apartment while she cleans. She says I get in the way. I noticed this panel still had some glue on it yesterday. So here I am.”

“How are the showings going?”

“Good, I think. One family is still in the apartment Zoey showed them, measuring windows and floors, a man and wife with three young girls. They seem impressed with the size of the unit.”

Down the hall, a man approaches us. He is well dressed and appears to be looking for Zoey.

“Can I help you?”

“I am looking for the agent; do you know where she is?”

“The last time I saw her she had two families in tow, may I help you?”

“Maybe, do you have anything to do with the buildings?”

Abe makes a very quiet snort and turns his head to keep from laughing.

“I guess I do, I own it.”

“Sorry, I didn’t know. I would like to talk about the apartment. My wife and children are impressed.”

Following him to the apartment, it takes will power not to show interest in his family. His wife is a petit young woman, not much bigger than Sam. However, it’s their three daughters that have me hurting. They are images of his wife, small, but with all her beautiful features. I am guessing at their ages, from fourteen and up. All are in low rider jeans showing an expanse of beautiful white skin. The oldest is sporting lemon-sized breasts, the other two have protrusions.

“I’m sorry, I’m Frank Adams, and this is my wife Joan and our three daughters, Alice, Shannon and Jayden.”

“I’m Don Parsons. It is a pleasure to meet you and your family. How can I help you?”

After clearing up a few minor points about what the lease entails, he and his wife move to the kitchen to confer in private, giving me time to study the young girls. They are curious about me as well. The oldest, Jayden, has a very interesting smile and locks her eyes to mine. She purposely pushes her chest out, accenting her developing breasts. I can feel my lower friend’s interest increasing. Her eyes divert to my crotch, where my hero is attempting to embarrass the assembled crowd. The smile on her face confirms she knows what she is doing. Her sisters are also watching the interplay. Behind me, I hear movement.

“Mr. Parsons, we would like to sign a lease. When would we be able to move in?”

“Miss Remidky will be able to help you with the lease, and my foreman Abe, the gentleman in the hall, will give you a date. He will arrange to have some of his workers assist your movers on moving day. If you will wait a few moments, I will locate her.”

Leaving the Adam’s in the apartment, I locate Sam with the others potential clients in an apartment. Advising her that the Adams would like to complete a lease, she leaves the two families with me. One family is only a couple; however, the wife will add to the visual beauty of the building. Her beautiful black complexion glows, her body is like Venus. The other couple consists of a mom and dad and two very energetic young teen girls, both sporting very interesting bodies. They move into the kitchen.

I introduce myself to the couple; they are Ray and Sangeeta Saxena. After answering numerous questions, they also advise me they are interested in signing a lease. Excusing myself, I can only hope that Zoey is free. This is getting a little crazy.

Finding Sam, I accompany her to the Saxena’s. She advises me that the Adam’s have signed a lease; she has a very satisfied smile on her face. I head for the young couple with the two girls; they are still in the kitchen. Their parents ask numerous questions and are definitely interested in the apartment. I’m definitely interested in their two teen daughters. Watching the girls, as I talk with their parents, I get the feeling both the girls are studying me; mind you, I could be paranoid. The girls keep me on my toes; every time I try to sneak a look at them, they catch me and smile. Both lick their lips in a very sensual fashion. Of course, my over active imagination is reading all sorts of erotic interpretations into the action.

In the hall, I hear Sam talking to Abe asking him to arrange a moving date with the Adams. She enters the apartment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.