What a Neighborhood - Cover

What a Neighborhood

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Don rents an apartment in a less then desirable neighborhood. He meets two young attractive sisters, the daughters of his next-door neighbor and a surprising bond develops. An enjoyable read

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2014 for his expertise in re-editing and proofing.

Everybody showed up at the same time. I lead the parade to the back, my lawyer and his crew go into the garage, and I take my wine expert to the upper rooms. We go to the bar first and he handles the sealed bottles.

“Well, in the bustle I didn’t introduce myself. I am Bob Lamb. I have been in the wine game for thirty years. Do you know anything about wine Mr. Parsons?”

“No. I don’t like wine. But, I know these bottles are worth something by the labels. I would like your honest opinion. I will tell you now I have arranged to have them appraised tomorrow as well.”

“Well, I will give you my honest opinion. The first four bottles are worth in the neighborhood of five hundred dollars each, maybe more at an auction.”

“Who would be stupid enough to pay five hundred dollars for a bottle of grape juice?”

“You would be surprised. I would guess you have about thirteen thousand dollars of vintage wine on that shelf. I would be honored to arrange a sale for you.”

“And if I have more?”

“You mean there is more? You are kidding. Wine merchants like me have been on the lookout for vintages like these for years without ever coming across any. How could you have more?”

“How about thirty or forty cases?”

“Cases? Now you have to pulling my leg. Not that much exists. I would know: I have searched for it.”

“Follow me.”

We go into the first closet. Cases are piled up to the ceiling. I thank the group of twelve under my breath; it is obvious someone knew their wines. Bob’s eyes lit up in astonishment. He counts the cases. There are thirty-seven. I have no idea if they are full or not, as this haven’t been a priority to me. Maybe they are just the empties. There are more it the other closet as well. I watch, as Bob gingerly makes sure the case is intact before he moves it to the floor. The first one he opens has twelve well-wrapped full bottles of something that brings tears to his eyes.

“Whoever stored this wine knew what they were doing. By storing the case upside down, it kept the cork wet and the bottles sealed. Do you know what these are worth? This is liquid gold.”

“To me they are worth the deposit on the bottles. However, that is why I called you. I might have just dumped the contents down the sink and thrown the bottles in the trash.”

“That would have been sacrilege. Your taste buds are not working for you not to appreciate the nectar in your midst.”

“Never mind the buildup. What do you think they are worth?”

“I know people that will pay a thousand dollars a bottle for this vintage. I really didn’t know any was still in existence. Where did you manage to find all this?”

“Just blind luck. It’s a long story. You can check the rest of the cases. There’s more.”

“Did you say more? I am in a living dream.”

I leave Mr. Lamb in his living dream. How can anyone get excited over a lousy bottle of wine? Now, young girls I can understand.

I arrived downstairs as my lawyer and his group is about to leave.

“Don, you must have been born under a lucky star?”

“Not that I know of, everything I got I worked for. It wasn’t all easy. I have a good job. Now, things are a bit easier.”

“That is not what I meant. Do you have any idea what those cars are worth?”

“Not the foggiest.”

“Well they are worth more than you paid for the apartment building. In a good auction they will bring in nearly two hundred thousand, possibly more.”

“You’re bullshitting me. That much?”

“Yes. But, is not all good news it would be all taxable unless you use it wisely.”

“What do you suggest?”

“Buy more rundown properties. The losses and expenses you have will offset the capital gains reducing your taxes.”

“That is just part of the scenario. I have a wine merchant upstairs appraising wine. He claims it is also worth a fortune.”

“Well good thing come in threes. All the signs and tools in the garage are collectables. I suggest you have an experienced appraiser in those type of artifacts appraise everything. They won’t be worth as much as the cars and wine but they are worth the cost of looking into the value.”

“This all started when you advised me to buy this property as a tax loss. Now it is turning into a financial nightmare.”

“If only we all could be this lucky. My group wants to buy two of the vehicles. We will have two appraisals done and pay the average of the two.”

“Hell, I will give you a deal on them. Give me eighty percent of the appraisal. That will mean your group will have good equity in them. To me it is found money. I owe you big time.”

“No. We will pay market value. You will be paying me a sizable fee before this is all over. You are going to end up a very rich man Don.”

My head is spinning. Maybe I’m dreaming. Then, as I run into a tire changer mounted on the floor I’m assured I am not dreaming. Hell it hurts. Mr. Lamb appears talking to himself.

“How did it go Mr. Lamb?”

“I have been to heaven. It was pure joy feeling those full bottles. I hope you allow me to represent you. There is a fortune up there. You should have your cache guarded.”

“I will take it under advisement. Mr. Lamb, if this was your wine, how would you dispose of it?”

“Well, I wouldn’t put it all on the market at the same time. Maybe seven or eight bottles a month. That will keep the price up. It would take approximately four years to dispose of it. But, it would yield you the highest price.”

“Tell you what; take all the full bottles from the bar and one case. Arrange their sale at the next auction. Once that is done, come and talk to me about the balance. Are the open bottles still good on the counter?”

“Thank you for trusting me Don. Yes, the contents are still fine. That is why they are all in a rack to keep the cork stoppers moist; it doesn’t allow air in the bottles. Why?”

“Help yourself. As I mentioned I don’t drink wine.”

You would have thought Bob won the lottery. I didn’t think I would see tears in grown man’s eyes over an open bottle of wine. He gathers all the full bottles in the bar and one case. He handles them with the greatest of respect. He selects four partial bottles and packs them all in cardboard boxes. He leaves to get his car, returns and loads.

“Here is a receipt, Don. I will be in touch with you at the end of the month.”

It’s been one hell of a night. I’m still stunned about how this all evolved. But, I can’t spend what I didn’t have in the bank account. All I have is opinions on worth. I know it is worth something, only time will tell how much. The thought of buying another apartment building is interesting. Abe will really think I am out of my mind. There is a very large apartment building across the street. It has six floors, four apartments to a floor, and what is in the basement is just speculation. My building is in mint condition compared to it. It has potential, if the building is sound. I make a note to talk to Abe.

I awake early the next morning. Thinking about yesterday had me tossing and turning all night. After showering and breakfast, I dress and head across the street. The building looks okay but it’s a mess. The lower two floors have the windows covered with plywood that is covered with graffiti and filth that defies description. The door is chained with a massive padlock; which has held off attempts to remove it. There is a real stench about the building of old and rot. An old faded real estate sign is nailed to the door. I write down the number and will call it this morning from work. The balance of the day is a whirlwind. Everybody I had talked too yesterday has called to rehash his or her opinions today. My lawyer has arranged the two auto appraisals for the weekend. Mr. Lamb has a ridiculous offer from a collector for the case of wine. I tell him to sell it and pick up some more tonight. I call the real estate company only to learn they had dropped the listing because it is such a dog. After talking to the listing agent who claims the building is sound but the interior requires extensive work to make it rentable. The elevator and heating systems have been sealed and he assures me they are in working condition. He has shown it six times over the listing agreement but never got an offer. He thinks the city has taken possession for back taxes and gives me a number to call at the tax department.

Calling the number, explaining what I am interested in, they refer me to Frank Cyan. After explaining the reason for the call, and the fact I am interested in the property, really gets his attention. The city has seized the property for back taxes, which are substantial; but, it is continuing to cost them over five hundred a month for security services. Their insurance company insists on the surveillance. The city can’t afford to have someone hurt in the building and then be sued. He advises me the city is open to any offers. I inquire if my agent could inspect the building. He tells me just call him to arrange an appointment. He provides me with his direct line.

When I get home, I learn from Abe the Raja’s have moved in. My thoughts go immediately to Lathia and Rabina. You know what head is hard with that news. When I tell Abe I want to look into the building across the street he looks at me in total shock.

“You have got to be kidding. They have been trying to give that building away for years. You can’t be serious. It will take big money just to clean it up. It has been the home of druggies for years. Forget it Mr. Parsons.”

“You don’t think you could handle it? Perhaps I need to get another person like you to manage that building. You can be caretaker here. Do you have any suggestions? Besides all I want is you to tell me if the building is sound and a ballpark figure on renovations. I don’t have the time or money to rebuild anything.”

“Ok, ok you win. I will inspect it tomorrow in the daylight.”

“Thank you Abe. I knew you had it in you. Call Mr. Cyan and he will arrange to let you in. I really want you to ensure the heating system and elevators have are in working condition and have been sealed.”

Abe leaves muttering under his breath. I knew what his reaction would be. It has been a long day. I need a drink and it won’t be wine. When I reach my floor, four young ladies greet me: Nia, Mia, Lathia and Rabina. This is heaven, the hell with wine. Nia speaks.

“Don, have you met your new neighbors Lathia and Rabina? I know you will like them. They are very beautiful, don’t you think? They are the same age as we are.”

I’m embarrassed by the question. How do you tell young girls you are lusting after them? The same age as Nia and Mia fourteen and fifteen. Shit! They look a lot older than that. The way they dress I thought for sure they were much older teenagers.

“All you girls are beautiful. I’m glad you have met. You can all play together. Maybe we can all go to the mall or beach some time.”

“When?”

It’s Rabina. She looks me right in the eye as she slowly licks her lips. What are the young girls of today eating? She studies me like a piece of meat. I guess its tit for tat. She is dressed in her usual form fitting dress with no bra, from the way her nipples are screaming at me through the material. They are as long as Nia’s. After yesterday, and the anxiety of today, my wish is to have the girls in bed right now. I can use their stress relieving talents.

“Don. Rabina and Lathia will be alone on Saturday. Can they visit us at the apartment?”

I certainly didn’t want to discourage this; however, I did want Nia and Mia to myself. I know that their talents will be needed after this week.

“Well, I suppose, if their parents agree it would be okay. But Mr. or Mrs. Raja will have to call me.”

Saturday is going to be a big day. The appraisers are going to be here to value the autos in the garage. This is my last weekend with the girls, as Janet will finish her course. She was bubbling over with enthusiasm when last we spoke.

The young ladies are still in the hall. How I wish at least one of them would accompany me. I can use some good loving. It is a long wait ‘til Friday. Then there is a quiet knock on the door. When I open it, Rabina is standing there alone.

“May I come in for a moment?”

“Certainly: How can I help you?”

When the door closes she comes to me and put her arms around my neck and kisses me. I’m startled to say the least. Then I feel her tongue pushing against my lips. I put my hands on her back then feel her firm soft body finally cupping her bum cheeks. She is pushing hard against my now very evident hard on. She drops one hand to my crotch and starts to rub. It feels so good. But, I have to get control.

“Rabina, why are you doing this?”

“Because you want me too, I have been watching you checking out Lathia and me. Besides, you are a handsome man. And it feels very big down there.”

Her hand continues to caress me. I am just about to lose the emotion of the moment when I feel my fly being lowered. Her cool hand grasps my spear. I lower my hands to the hem of her dress and lift up revealing a beautiful lace bikini. I lower my hand and cup her bare bum. I spread her cheeks and rub her brown star. It is small and very tight.

“That really feels good Don.”

“Well if you keep rubbing me I am going to cream. Are you sure you want to do this? Are you still a virgin?”

“Oh, I have wanted to touch you since the first time dad and the family looked at the apartment. I know Lathia likes you too. I bet Nia and Mia like you the same way. I saw how you looked at each other. Yes, I am still a virgin but I hope not for long.”

“When are your parents going to be home?”

“Very late tonight, after ten.”

It’s only six thirty. I was thinking about dinner when I reached my apartment but Rabina has changed all that. My finger has one knuckled buried in her bottom and she is pushing against me trying to get in deeper. I knew that I was going to enjoy our relationship. I hope Lathia feels the same way.

“Where are the others?”

“Waiting for me to give them a sign I have your cock out of your pants. It was a bet with Nia. I won.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“Make me grown up with this, Don. The girls will leave us alone; I just have to tell them I won. Lathia will want the same thing the next time my parents are going to be late.”

Life is getting better and better, two more virgins and Indian as well. Their skin color has acted as a magnet just amplifying their beauty. Rabina’s hair is so soft and smells so good. Her scent is filling the room. She has had a shower recently for her hair is still damp. The minx, and her compatriots, planned this attack on a defenceless dirty old man.

“Well, I suggest you tell the other conspirators that you won and come back. I will see what I can do for you.”

She wiggles her bottom dislodging my finger and straightens her dress. I watch her leave. Young girls mature much earlier than before. Rabina knows what she wants and makes no bones about it. Her sister is another beauty. With four young lovers, I should live a stress free life.

There is a soft knock on the door and Rabina enters. She looks so angelic and pure. My cock is still sticking out as hard a rock.

“I will shower. You can wait in the living room or look around the apartment.”

I have very quick shower. My cock stays erect just on the thought of seeing Rabina naked. When I return to the living room, it is empty. Rabina is lying on the bed naked with her legs spread. She is massaging her clitoris; which is surprisingly very large. It looks like a miniature penis. It’s very pronounced and very appealing. She must have heard a sound. Her eyes open and she smiles.

“I was just warming it up for you.”

She moves her hand and spreads her legs. She’s well developed everywhere. Her upper body is smooth and her nipples large. Her breasts are just starting to form but the effect overall is one of beauty. Her tummy’s flat, her hips are maturely molded and I know her bum’s very well formed. She’s one very striking young lady. I sit down beside her and enjoy the view.

“Lathia and I talk about men all the time. We knew we were going to like you when we found out you lived alone.”

A mat of dark hair borders her open pussy. The way she is laying spreads her luv lips exposing the pinkish moist interior. Her clitoris is remarkable long and thick. Leaning over, I start kissing her inner legs working my way up to her thighs. Her sexual scent is mild but effective. I can feel my body react moving closer to the source. The scent is fantastic. At her inner thighs, I can feel the heat on my face. My first taste of her nectar causes her body to stiffen. Her liquor is of a much greater vintage then all the wine stored in the back building. Her virgin pussy is intoxicating. When I mouth her clitoris, Rabina’s body goes wild. She moves her hips towards my face with surprising strength. Her body trembles with her first climax.

“Don, that feels better than when I do it myself. Don’t stop.”

Continuing my assault on her clitoris, and taking time to lick up the juice that are now flowing freely, the surplus covers everything in the bed. Clean sheets will be required before retiring tonight. My hand finds her anal opening; my finger finds its goal and slides in easily. I can feel her pushing against me. Slowly my finger disappears into a warm abyss. Slowly, sawing in and out while enjoying her clitoris, her body continues to tremble with climax after climax. Sitting up leaving my fingered buried in her rosebud gives me a chance to admire her young teen body. Her small breasts are topped with thick and long nipples. Is Lathia’s body the same? Stretching my body over hers, I gently suck one nipple then the other. Her ass muscle tightens on my finger to let me know she is going to cum again. My desire for Rabina increases with each contraction. My cock is now ready.

“Oh, Don, please stop. I can’t take it anymore. I have never felt this exhausted from climaxes. It’s a wonderful feeling. Wait ‘til I tell Lathia. It will drive her crazy ‘til she experiences this feeling.”

Slowly my finger slips out of its warm home. Not wanting to leave that warm cavern, the knowledge that it would be offered to me again satisfies my desire for more. Lying beside her, my spear aims at the ceiling. Rabina looks and then touches.

“Yours is the first one I have seen. It’s beautiful. It’s so warm. Can I kiss it?”

“Please. Your hand feels so good. Examine it, if you like. My balls are in the sack below. Massage them softly, as I am hurting. Eating you has me very excited. I will need some relief.”

“What can I do?”

“Keep rubbing it and kissing it. I like it sucked as well.”

Watching, as Rabina gently handles my tool, she pulls down the foreskin and then covers the head. It fascinates her. She cups my balls, weighing them gingerly. Her soft hands exploring my body reminds me why I enjoy being with teen girls; they are so innocent and curious. She finally convinces herself to take me orally. Watching, Rabina gently pulled back my foreskin as she engulfs the mushroom head deep in her mouth. Her tongue swirls on me, causing my body to twitch nervously. She tastes my precum. For a beginner, she is very good at giving me head. It certainly does a lot to get rid of my hurting.

“Rabina I am going to cum. You may not like the taste. Do you want to keep sucking?”

She nods her head yes and continues her vacuum like sucking. Rabina has good suction. Finally, the pressure is too much. Strings of cum shoot into her throat. I thought she would stop sucking but she is a wonder. She sucks every drop and she swallows graciously.

“Oh that was different, Don. Girls at school keep talking about sucking cocks. Now I know what they are talking about. You don’t taste that bad. Some of the girls say they spit it out. Will we still be able to have sex, Don?”

“We can try. Are you having periods yet?”

“Yes, I started six months ago. Why?”

“I certainly wouldn’t want to get you pregnant. I don’t think your dad would be pleased.”

“Does that mean we won’t be able to have sex?”

“No, it means we will have to use a condom. Does your sister have periods as well?”

“Yes, actually longer than me.”

“Tomorrow I will look for other birth control methods for you and your sister.”

There is a supply of condoms in the night table. Selecting one, with a gold covering, I hand it to Rabina. She examines it with interest.

“What do I do now?”

“Unwrap it and put up on me.”

Rabina removes the foil and slowly rolls it on my growing cock. It doesn’t take long to recover when you are looking at a beautiful young girl wanting sex.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

Rabina lies on her back and spreads her legs. Her pussy is very puffy and wet. I still can’t believe this. My spear is against her, and then enters the tight opening. Rabina’s eyes are wide open with anticipation. I can feel the resistance.

“Are you sure Rabina?”

She nods her head. My thrust burst deep into her. She gasps with shock.

“Oh, Don! I feel funny. It hurt a little, but now it feels different. Is it supposed to hurt and feel good at same time?”

“You will feel better shortly. Tell me when it doesn’t hurt as much.”

Slowly pumping and watching her eyes for any sign of discomfort. It doesn’t take long ‘til her face relaxes and her eyes close. Increasing the length of my thrusts, Rabina starts to moan and her body is in sync with me. Surprisingly, she climaxes not once but three times. My ability to hold back wanes rather quickly. Hot cum shoots into the condom. Rolling onto my side I hug her. Life has been good to me.

When Rabina opens her eyes, we kiss. It’s a kiss of passion. My body is trembling. My feelings defy description. We are enjoying the aura of the moment. My hand glides over her body, finally cupping her small preteen breast, then toying with her nipple. I feel good. All the stress of the last couple of days is gone thanks to Rabina.

I dress and remind Rabina not to fall asleep because she has to be home before her parents. I need to return to the back building to clean the lockers as promised. That chore only takes thirteen minutes. I pack everything in a garbage bag and throw it the dumpster Abe is using for trash. It will be in the landfill lost forever.

When I arrive home the following day, Abe greets me with his usual happy face. I assume he has inspected the building.

“Well what is it like?”

“It’s a real shit hole. You’d be crazy to buy it.”

“Abe, tell me about the building. What about the heating system and elevator?”

“Well, it is like they said; both are in good shape and sealed. While I was there the security people came around three times wanting to know what I was doing. The rest of the building is in sad shape. There are no doors on any of the apartments they are all piled in the basement.”

“What else is in the basement?”

“There are two bachelor apartments, both are full of garbage. They stink like shit.”

“Could you clean them up?”

“Yes, but I don’t think you should even consider the building.”

“That is what you said about this one. Now look what you and your brother have accomplished. We have one tenant on a lease and others are calling to view them as you complete each one. Once you are done with this building, do you have any idea what it will be worth?”

“I suppose it could be worth a bit. But you have spent a lot of money fixing it.”

“True, but if I am able to fill every apartment with good tenants it will not take too many months before I am making money. I didn’t pay much for the building because it was in such bad shape.”

“I guess you know what you are doing.”

“I must. I hired you, didn’t I? How much do you think it would cost to remodel each apartment?”

“This is just a guess about five thousand per unit on average, some a little more, some less. It would take me a day or two to figure it out exactly.”

After Abe leaves, I decide to put in an offer on the building. The next morning I make an appointment with my lawyer for four this afternoon. During our meeting we discuss all aspects of the offer. The offer is very low and has a clause that gives me a tax break for five years. With the building costing them a fortune every month, and no prospects of a sale for the last three years, our offer may have a chance. It gives the city approximately seventy percent of their outstanding taxes and gets them off the hook for the security. It will cost me approximately five thousand per apartment. But, my offer asks the city to hold the first mortgage at a very low rate for the next seven years. Once renovated, and rented, I should be able to recoup my principle in two years. My lawyer will present it to the city’s solicitor tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Friday. I do need some rest from the hustle and bustle of the week. Nia and Mia will be here in the afternoon. Rabina and Lathia will be here as well. It is going to be a full weekend. When I get back to my apartment there is a message from Mr. Raja thanking me for allowing his daughters to visit my apartment while they are away. I smile thinking of what Rabina gave me and what Lathia wants to give. I do have a full life.

Just before I leave from work, I receive a call from my solicitor.

“Well, after the city solicitor read the offer he snorted and groaned. He told me there was no way the city would accept such a low offer. Guess what, he just called and the city’s property department accepted it as presented. I don’t know how you do it Don. We can close next week. All I have to come up with is fifteen thousand dollars to close.”

“That isn’t a problem. With the wine sales, and the possibility of the two antiques your group wants sold, I am in good shape. I will transfer funds to you today. When can I get the keys?”

“Just call the property department. I have made arrangements for you to have access as soon as it is confirmed you have insurance in place. I have already talked to your agent. He couldn’t believe what you are doing. I also applied for every grant the building qualifies for so you can do the renovations. You should qualify for the maximum amount for every unit. That building is a mess.”

“Well I hope to prove all of the nay Sayers wrong. I will have Abe and his brother provide me of the immediate needs. I will need security until I can get someone living in one of the apartments.”

I call Abe and leave a message on his system to make sure he talks to me before going home. I need to know how quickly they can get one of first floor apartments in living condition.

On the drive home that night, my mind is working overtime. Attempting to cover every possibility is a challenge. The one thing that came to mind is to pull the crew from my building and renovate the entrance and the hallways and one apartment on the main floor of the other building. Then offer it to Abe or Adam at the same rent as they are paying for their existing residence. That will solve my security problem.

That evening when I ran this idea by Abe his mouth dropped in astonishment. First, about the news of the new purchase, but what really throws him is my offer of an apartment.

“You would let us live in your apartment building? We would get a brand new apartment for the same rent as we are paying now?”

“Yes, and I will go one further. I will give you the same deal in this building. That way I will have superintendents in both buildings on the main floor.”

“Mr. Parsons, my family and my brother would move tomorrow. The wages I receive from you are the best I have seen in nine years. You wouldn’t want to see what we currently live in. If you mean it, I will move in this weekend.”

“Done! I will have a lease and a contract for your services drawn up tomorrow. What about Adam? Would he be interested in an apartment across the street?”

“Are you kidding? If you saw the dump he and his family live in now you wouldn’t even have to ask that question. You will be surprised how fast that apartment is renovated. I hope you realize it will cost a small fortune. This place is a palace compared to that hell hole.”

“Well the grants will take care of most of it. You may have to hire more workers to get the job done. Do you have any more family that you can trust?”

“No, but there are three men on my bowling team that need work, they are all trades people but, I have to be honest with you, they have all done time.”

“I really don’t care about their past. If you vouch for them, then they are your responsibility. Don’t do anything that will cause me to regret giving you my trust.”

“Mr. Parsons, I would rather lose a leg then screw-up what I have with you. My family has never had it so good and now with a new apartment my wife would cut of my balls if I was to screw this up.”

“Fair enough. Have them on the job tomorrow. I want you in that building cleaning out the main floor as soon as I have the keys. Order three more dumpsters the day you are in the building. I would assume there is tons of garbage.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.