What a Neighborhood - Cover

What a Neighborhood

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Don rents an apartment in a less then desirable neighborhood. He meets two young attractive sisters, the daughters of his next-door neighbor and a surprising bond develops. An enjoyable read

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   First   Oral Sex  

My life really took a turn for the better since I moved into and then subsequently bought this apartment building. Meeting two young girls, Nia and Mia, has been the best thing that has happened to me. Nia is fourteen and Mia is fifteen. Even at fifty-one, my body tingles every time I think of them. They will be here this weekend. Their mom Janet is still taking courses to upgrade her education. The young girls have developed into perfect lovers.


My name is Don Parsons, widower of twelve years. I live alone, at least most of the time. What little family I have lives in different parts of the country. The woman I had been living with left one day while I was at work. She took everything that wasn’t tied down, cleaning out my bank account too! Fortunately, it was just an account for household expenses. My major funds were in my business account. Thus, renting a large apartment in this rundown building led me to buy it, as the landlord suggested, when he was asked to upgrade the Raven’s apartment.


My job is going well but has been demanding for the last few weeks, but life has its rewards. The renovations to the apartment building are starting to show vast improvements. My handyman Abe, and his brother, have been working hard. The first floor has been cleaned and instead of the odor of stale air and garbage when you open the door, you are greeted with the smell of fresh paint. There is evidence everywhere that work is being done. The front door sports a new locking mechanism for privacy entrance, which will be activated by magnetic ID cards. The door has been sanded, primed and the broken windows have been replaced with tamper resistant glass. I haven’t seen the cards so I assume it isn’t ready for action. I’m surprised at the amount of trash that has been removed already, five large dumpsters and the sixth is nearly full.

I will have to buy a thank you gift for my lawyer and my accountant. My accountant mentioned that there are a number of grants available from the city and state for renovating rundown apartment buildings in the core for re-habitation.

The building inspectors have been here a number of times to ensure I was actually renovating. They were surprised at the workmanship and the amount of money that is being spent to bring the building back to its original state. One of them commented.

“Usually we have people apply for the grants and only spend a small part of it on the building, especially in this core area. They rent to anyone and flip the building to another numbered company. Nobody really cares what the buildings look like or if the tenants are happy. The absentee landlords have caretakers collecting the rent. They are looking for a return on their investments. In your case you’re actually living here.”

“True. I started as a tenant. However the opportunity came up so I bought the building. I have had a number of inquiries for new tenants. I will likely be finalizing my first new rental agreement Friday for the completed unit on the third floor.”

“Well I wish other landlords would follow your lead Mr. Parsons. This used to be a beautiful neighborhood.”

The grant money continues to flow into the account.

The Indian couple and their daughters are coming back for a final look this weekend. They have immigrated for a better life. Their two young daughters are beautiful as their mother. It has me wondering if I will be as fortunate with those girls as I am with Nia and Mia. That wonderful thought has me tingling. That will make buying this old building really worth the investment. I’ve decided I’ll only rent to families with daughters. Even if they turn out to be untouchable, at least they will brighten up the building. Young girls usually don’t cause the trouble that boys sometimes get into.

I met Abe and Adam on the first floor. Every time I look at the changes I’m amazed. With the walls being primed it makes a world of difference.

“How are things going?”

“Well it’s going. The four apartments on this floor need to be rewired, everything is corroded but we can refinish the light fixtures. The plumbing is a disaster. The kitchens and bathrooms all have to be replaced. I hope you know what you are doing?”

“Oh yea of little faith. You will be wondering why you worried when the building is full of people.”

“Hell, it has been full of people before but none paid the rent. I think you’re dreaming but it’s your money.”

“Speaking of being paid, here is your pay for the last two weeks.”

I give both Abe and Adam their checks.

“Nobody has ever paid as regularly as you Mr. Parsons. I really enjoy working for you. Adam’s wife says to thank you for hiring him. This is the first regular job he has had in years. There is not much work in this area and since we don’t have a car it’s difficult to find employment.”

“Well, there is still much to be done before all the apartments can be rented. Who knows? I may buy the building across the street.”

Abe looks at me in amazement.

“You are going to lose your shirt on this building, why would you want to double your losses?”

Abe has been a pessimist since this project started but you can’t fault his work or honesty. I have no idea where he gets some of his supplies, but he provides receipts for everything. My accountant hasn’t complained so he is satisfied as well.

“With all of that work you mentioned, when do you think these units will be ready?”

“The new windows and frames will be delivered tomorrow. The sinks and bathroom fixtures should be installed today. If we don’t have any major problems, one will be ready to rent by Wednesday of next week. One is ready now on the third floor.”

“I noticed the new lock on the entrance door. When will it go into operation?”

“I have arranged for fifty key cards, and more are available if needed. They will be here by Friday. You can distribute them to the tenants and I will activate the lock.”

“Good, the outside bricks need to be sandblasted and then resealed. Can you get a quote for the work?”

“Adam and I can do it. We can get the scaffolding from a friend.” Who is speaking?

“Well, once the apartments are completed and the parking area is secured; make arrangements to clean the outside.”

“As I said before it’s your money. I still think you are crazy.”

One thing about Abe is he tells it like it is. Maybe that is one of the reasons many people don’t really want to get to know him. Leaving them to their work, I return upstairs. The apartment that is complete on the third is ready for the Indian family to view Friday night. Upstairs my lovers are waiting for me.

“Hi girls! What are up too?”

“Mom has to work late. We were wondering if you would like to do something.”

Their something is usually going to bed. I can sure use the feel of their soft young bodies against me. My tired body can use all the soothing it can get.

“Come on in. You know where everything is.”

They both head for the bathroom, moments later the shower is running. They are giggling. When they reappear, all they are wearing is their birthday suits and big smiles. What a sight. Their dark young preteen bodies are a sight to behold. No longer virgins, they know how to get me excited.

“Hurry up Don. We don’t have that much time. Mom said she would be home by nine.”

It’s six. Walking into the bedroom the view is both young girls are on their backs knees up, their legs spread wide. Their bald pussies look as lovely today as the first time I saw them. Having had the gift of both of their cherries, I enjoy them even more now. My young lovers enjoy being eaten. Sometimes that is all I do is eat their tight little boxes. My cock stands out solid just from the view. Regardless what happens, I know one of my young lovers will relieve my tension. Both Nia and Mia perfected the art of oral sex and they like their work. Approaching them I’m in awe of the view, first kissing Nia’s luv lips then Mia’s delicate flower. Their personal scents always give me a high. As they get excited their juice flows. Drinking from one then the other I soon have my fill and am rewarded by hearing both of them climax. Crawling beside them, we snuggle. Mia grasps my cock then slowly moves down to my hurting tool. Her touch feels so good. Nia is tongue kissing me. Her small body is on top of me. This is the way to relieve tension.


When I arrive home the next day there is a message from Mr. Raja. He and the family are still interested and request a viewing of the completed apartment Friday night. I call and tell his answering machine it will be fine and make an appointment for seven. The girls will be at my apartment but will have stay out of view until the showing is complete. I’m looking forward to this weekend. On Saturday we are going to the beach. The girls have purchased new bikinis that I haven’t seen.


There is a very large envelope from my lawyer in my mailbox. It must be my legal documents for the purchase. While enjoying a coffee I review them. What catches my eye is the survey of the property. The apartment building is shown in the front of the property, but I’m surprised to see that there is another rather large building in the rear of the property. I wasn’t aware there was another building and the prior owner never mentioned it. I look out the window and see trees and bushes in front of the building, which is the width of the property. The building appears to be two stories high. Since the back area was strewn with junk, old cars and trash I never thought that building was part of this property obviously the prior owner didn’t either or never considered it worth mentioning. It didn’t take me long to get to the back of the lot. The building hasn’t been used for years, which is evident from the trees growing out of the walkways. The doors are still intact surprising for this neighborhood. It appears they had held up to numerous attempts with hammers and other blunt objects. I hope that Abe can open the doors. I leave a note on the apartment door they are working on.

The next day when I arrive home Abe’s waiting for me. I explain what I want concerning the back building, and get his usual type of response.

“Why do you want to get into that building? It has been abandoned for years.”

“I never realized it was part of this property. All the doors are actually locked. I want you to break into them to find out what it contains, if anything.”

“Adam. Come with Mr. Parsons and me. Bring your tools.”

We walk back to the first door. In the daylight the building appears larger. Along the front of the building there are four doors, similar to garage doors, and all are still intact. Bushes and weeds have taken over and everything has been over grown with climbing vines. We go to the first door, which is just a standard one. Adam feels it and then looks at us.

“This door is solid steel. We can’t get into it with our tools. We are going to have to cut it with a torch. The building is solid cement. Look at the bars in the windows.”

There are four small windows on the second floor. They are barred and screened with heavy metal. It has me wondering what the hell the building was built for.

“Let’s go to the back of the building, maybe there is an entrance.”

The back of the building is on the lot line according to the survey. The property backs on to an alley. It is also solid cement covered with graffiti over graffiti, but no openings. Just four more small windows barred and screened on the second floor. You’d have to be very determined to get into this building. The holes in the screens show that someone attempted numerous times but couldn’t budge the bars. The roof is corrugated metal of indeterminate age, but is in good shape. There is some surface rust but no actual holes. It’s littered with rocks, bricks, broken bottles, etc. This really has me curious what the building contains, if anything. There must be keys to the unit somewhere.

“Abe don’t get a burner just yet. There may be keys for this building. I haven’t looked in the prior owner’s apartment and I know they left everything behind. They only took what they could load in their car.”

“Okay, you know where to find us. We will be working in the apartment we hope to have ready for next week.”

The prior owner had dropped off his keys in my mailbox along with a number of keys for the other apartments that still had locks on the doors. I hadn’t even thought of them since. As Abe works on the units, new locks are installed. The originals were old fashioned and have been replaced with dead bolts.

Later when I examine the ring, all keys are the same except for four odd shaped ones. The building didn’t have any other locked passageways that I recall. The basement was open with no doors and full of trash with nothing left to lock. Maybe I just got lucky. Armed with the four keys I head back to the building in the rear. The keyholes haven’t been damaged because they are recessed into the metal frame. The first one slides in but doesn’t work. I try all four before the last one actually turns with the use of great force. I thought the key would break, but it does turn ... reluctantly. The hinges are very stiff and with an effort the door creaks open. There is an old odor, but not of filth. It’s dark inside. I feel for a light switch and found a knob on the wall. Turning it, the room light up. Dust of many years covers everything. The room must have been some kind of office with a desk, chair and two old wooden filing cabinets. There is a door leading to the balance of the building and a staircase leading up; there is a calendar from a tool company on the wall dated 1971. No one has been in here for a long time. It looks as if they had left for the day and never came back. There is an invoice for car parts on the desk dated June 10, 1971. The file cabinets are full of neatly filed invoices and accounting records for Dave’s Auto Repair. Everything is dated 1971 or earlier.

I try the door that opens to the rest of the building and it opens to what appears to be garage bays. What really surprised me are the four vehicles parked in a row in front of the large doors. Finding another rotary switch, it turns on a string of overhead lights. Everything in this area is covered with a heavy layer of dust. I hope the people who own the cars aren’t still waiting for them to be repaired. The building has a layout of a vintage repair shop. There is a workbench running the length of the building. The toolboxes are full of wrenches and other tools. The four autos are antiques, even I know that. Walking behind them, I notice none are plated which is odd. A selection of fan belts and tires hang from the walls, along with signs advertising all types of auto products. If they are original they are likely worth a few bucks to collectors.

Attempting to open one of the garage doors gets nowhere. The hinges are frozen. Once back at the office I climb the stairs. My shoes leave footprints in the dust. No one has been here for years. At the top of the stairs there is a small landing in front of a large locked door. It has the same type of lock as the front door. The second key works and this lock is hard to unlock too! Finally, the door swings open revealing a large room with a sofa, chairs, a dry bar with liquor bottles still on the shelves, wine bottles all in racks, with the tops facing down. In a corner is an old television. It looks like a lounge of some type; very little light comes through the small barred and screened window. Another door leads to a small room with twelve floor length lockers. I try one, it’s locked. The padlocks will have to be cut off. What had been curtains are wisps of their former life. They have disintegrated. The windows are covered with dirt and the grime of time. There are two doors leading from this room both locked.

The two remaining keys open them. One opens to a hall leading to a room that turns out to be a large bedroom with a large bed, bureau and an enclosed washroom. Everything is of the era but intact. The water has been shut off, but the power is still alive. The other door leads to a similar bedroom, but it appears to be fancier. Both rooms remind me of a love nest. Both of the bedrooms have large walk in closets that have a large number of sealed boxes; all are upside down, which is odd. It’ll take time and investigating to find out what the rooms were actually used for in the past. I go looking for Abe. He and his brother are working in a first floor apartment.

“Abe come with me. I have something to show you.”

Back at the garage we both walk through.

“This appears to be an old auto repair shop. Do you remember anything about it?”

“Hell no. I didn’t even know the building was here ‘til today. Those cars are worth a fortune. All are in excellent shape. I am sure some car buff will want them. Who owns them?”

“Don’t know yet but there are a lot of records and papers filed here. Do you have anyone who can dust and clean this place?”

“Yep. My sister, she is looking for a bit of part time work. I can call her.”

“Please have her clean the whole building. The upstairs has three rooms, two bedrooms and a lounge and everything is covered with dust.”

“I will bring her with me tomorrow. It will take a couple of weeks at least to clean and dust this size of building.”

“Okay, please call her and have her start tomorrow, if possible. I’m going to take some of the files with me to read. Maybe they will give me a hint about the owner.”

Abe leaves and I go to the file cabinet. I flip through the folders and came across one that is labeled personal. I take it and one that says current correspondence and receivables. Later that night I flip through the Personal file. The owner of the file was Frank Heath. There is correspondence from friends and military people that he must have served with. There are no personal letters from family, which is a bit odd. The latest dated letter is July 2, 1971. It is an invitation to meet an army buddy on a fishing trip. I wonder if that is a clue. Later logging on the Internet, I found the site of our local newspaper. It claims to be of service to the community for the last 75 years. I click on archives and go to its search engine. I type in Frank Heath and hit search.

The Program slowly does its search then came up with three references regarding the name Frank Heath. The first is January 10, 1969 when he was awarded a civic award for providing free service work for the local ambulance company. It is the right Heath because it gives this address. I click to the last entry dated July 15, 1971. It is an obituary for John Heath who had passed away suddenly July 5, 1971. I bring up the second item and it is a story how John Heath had died in a car accident while coming home from a visit with an army friend. He was given a military burial and everything was taken care of by the benevolent fund. He had no living relatives.

This means call to my lawyer on Monday. I put the file away. Today is Friday, when Nia and Mia are coming for the weekend, and the Raja family will be here to finalize the lease. At least I hope it’s a rental. I’m brought out of my train of thought by the doorbell. Nia and Mia with suitcases in hand are ready for the weekend. Both are in my arms when the door closes. They feel so good. They crush their willing bodies against me. I love the feeling and scent of my two friends. This is the way to enjoy a weekend, making love to them tonight and a wonderful tomorrow at the beach.

“Oh girls, you’re a welcome sight. I want to get together, but it will have to wait. I’m expecting a visit from a new prospective tenant. We can eat and you can have your showers. You will have to wear your nighties and housecoats. After the Raja’s leave we can watch television and play.”

“Okay Don. But don’t make us wait too long. I really want you.”

That’s Mia. She’s smiling. Both girls hit for the bathroom as I get supper ready. The Raja’s will be here within the hour. The thought of their two daughters brings a smile to my face. I feel stupid thinking about them when I have two beautiful young girls willing to satisfy my every need here with me right now. It’s just greed.

The girls appear in nighties that don’t cover much. I insist that they put on wraps before the doorbell rings. In the meantime, their bare bodies are teasing me throughout dinner. Nia finishes first and sits on a chair facing me. She brings her knees up and I am forced to look at a wonderful bare black pussy through the balance of my dinner and coffee. That is my dessert but I’ll have to wait.

“You’ll pay for teasing me Nia. That isn’t fair you know how much I love looking at you and Mia.”

“Good. I didn’t want you to spend too much time showing the apartment.”

Finally, dinner is done and both help with the cleanup. I am putting away the last dish when the bell rings. Both girls grab their wraps and cover up. I shoo them to the living room and answer the door.

“Good evening Mr. Parsons. We wish to see the apartment.”

“Not a problem. The final renovations were completed Monday.”

I lead them to the door and invite them in. The two daughters are dressed in challenging Indian dresses very tight and body hugging. Both have provocative smiles as they watch me watching them. Their bodies are trim and developing. It’s hard to tell their ages, but not hard to tell they are teasing me and enjoying it.

“The apartment has three large bedrooms, two complete bathes and a full kitchen. The living room is a very good size as you can see plus storage in the basement when it’s complete.”

Mrs. Raja is dressed similar to her daughters, but her body is certainly filled out. Her perfume nearly sweeps me off my feet. She looks so delicate. Her smile is devastating. Then I watch the two girls head for the bedrooms. Their rear view is a good as their front. Their well-shaped bottoms really have me hard. It could be embarrassing, as I try to will my erection down. Then they reappear.

“Mommy, we like the bedrooms. What do you think?”

“Wait till your dad is finished looking.”

Mr. Raja looks at all the rooms and seems impressed. He talks to his wife and daughters in their Indian dialect. They exchange words. It’s hard to tell how the conversation is progressing. I move out of the room and stand at the door. Finally, Mr. Raja approaches me.

“Please excuse us for talking in our dialect but my wife is more comfortable in that language. However, if we can come to an agreement on the rent, we will take the apartment.”

When I give the figure they look at each other.

“Mr. Parsons that is very reasonable for the size of the apartment. We will take it. When can we move in?”

“It’s available anytime you are ready to move in. My lawyer will have the lease ready by Monday. You can pick it up then and if you are satisfied with the terms sign it and give me a check for the first and last.”

“I’ll be here Monday night about six. Will that be fine with you?”

“Yes. But call ahead to make sure I don’t have to work late.”

“I know that feeling both myself and my wife often work late. The girls are very well mannered and can take care of themselves. The beauty of this location is we are only nine blocks from our office. I’m an optometrist and my wife is my assistant.”

“They look very mature. I’m home early about twice a week. If I can be of assistance please call me.”

“Thank you. We would like to take another look. Do you have a tape? We would like to measure for drapes and curtains.”

I return with a measuring tape, paper and a set of keys to the apartment.

“Take your time. When you are done just bring the keys to my apartment across the hall.”

Both Nia and Mia are chomping at the bit wanting to start playing. But, I have to keep at bay. There is light knock on the door. It’s Latha and Rabina.

“Mom and dad are on their way to the car. Here are the keys. We are going to like it here.”

Both are smiling like they knew something I didn’t. I drink in their beauty. Being this close I can smell their scent, it’s the same as their moms. Their hard nipples are pushing against their dresses. Wondering if their young bodies will love to be loved I watch them walk to the elevator. When they reach it, they turn and give me ‘I know what you are looking at’ look. I can feel my woody getting hard. I slowly close the door and head for Nia and Mia.

My young ladies have put there extra time to good use. They have become very proficient at applying makeup. Their full lips are highlighted with a deep red lipstick; their eyes are done with very sexual colors. I want them.

“You girls are so beautiful. I will have a shower and join you.”

When I return they are both nude and waiting. Every time I am with them I thank fate for introducing them into my life.

“Do you want to watch TV or make love?”

“We will make love first and then watch television. First, please eat us both. Nia wants to get fucked tonight. Tomorrow morning will be my turn. Then we can have breakfast. We are already packed to go to the beach.”

The evening goes as they plan. My face is covered with pussy juice and both the young girls have cum several times. I love the way their body surge up and down as they climax.

“Ok Nia, it is time for you to get ready. How do you want to do it this time?”

“I want to be on the bottom. I like the feeling of your cock deep inside of me. It’s like you’re tickling my tummy.”

Nia looks very small as she lies beneath me. She has my cock in her hand guiding it towards heaven. It’s fascinating watching her body stretch to accommodate my rock hard erection. You can actually see it move into her small body making an impression on her tummy. She is so tight. Her eyes close as her body reacts to my slow movements. Mia is masturbating as she watches intently. I can feel my pressure building as Nia’s tight pussy grips me. If I could bottle this feeling I’d be a millionaire overnight.

“Nia I’m going to cum.”

“Oh Don. I’ve cum twice; it feels so good to have you inside me. I wish we could stay connected forever.”

“That would be nice, but how would I explain you at work?”

Nia eyes open and she starts to giggle but her third climax comes as strings of cum rush inside of her. Her vise-like hold on me starts to weaken as my ram deflates. I circle her body with one arm and roll over with her on top savoring the feeling until my cock slips out of its home.

“Thank you Nia. I love being with you and your sister. I’ll be so lost when you two get boyfriends.”

“We won’t Don. We will always be here for you.”

“Well I know different. It’s only natural that you will find a good partner for yourself. It’s part of growing up.”

Both the girls snuggle up and we enjoy a deep sleep. The next morning Mia wakens me by rubbing my huge morning erection.

“That is why I like fucking you in the morning. You’re so hard.”

Mia lies on her back legs spread. As I move into position, she guides me to heaven. Both girls enjoy being filled as often as possible. I never have to worry about being frustrated for lack of loving with these two. Mia’s small arms are around my neck as she tries to get her legs locked on my body. She is just too small for that. Her tight pussy is doing its thing to me. Like her sister, she is an excellent lover. I keep my pace slow to allow her to achieve several climaxes. Mia’s body shutters as each one ripples through her body.

“Mia, are you ready?”

“Oh yes, do it now.”

Stings of cum flow into her young body, it’s a feeling of acceleration for me. I’m going to have to look into birth control pills for each of them, but I still haven’t figured out how to approach their mom on that subject. During my sex with Mia, Nia brought herself to a climax three times. She looks so good and appetizing I wish I had the power to take her again right now, but my ram is dead.

“Well, lazybones, it time for showers and then breakfast. Do a good job in the shower, I can’t have you two dripping cum on your new bathing suits. Someone might take it the wrong way.

That comment results in the three of us rolling around on the bed. The smell of sex and semen is very evident in the bedroom. We will have to have clean sheets for tonight’s love in. The girls head for the bathroom, I strip the bed. After putting all the evidence of the prior night’s and this morning’s adventure in the washer, I make a hearty breakfast. I know the two girls will insist on junk food at the beach.

They appear fresh and sexy at the table. Both are wearing short buoy shorts and tube tops. I have to hold myself back from taking them both back to bed. Their hair is in ponytails and both have light makeup and scent on. All I want to do is make love to them, but they want to go to the beach. After breakfast I gather up the gear and a lunch that I know only I’ll be eating and we head for the beach. The heat is nearly unbearable this early in the morning. The trip is pleasant; it’s cool in the cab of the Yukon. The girls keep me entertained with their stories from school. They are talking about how the boys are now noticing them and how they tease them. Even at their age they know the power they have over the male sex. Nature trains them young.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.