Private Behaviour - Cover

Private Behaviour

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Chapter 3

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Verity helps out her best friend Jayne when she is horny by telling her about the first time she had a threesome. Well, it would be rude not to help your best friend out of her frustrating predicament wouldn't it?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jayne could feel Verity's fingers stroking the lips of her pussy as she wanked Phoenix's cock. The whole scenario was so horny and Jayne was so excited she felt like her pussy was a bomb ready to be detonated at any given moment. Verity had insisted that Jayne knelt at the side of Phoenix so she was close to pleasure him whilst being close enough to her so that Jayne could be kissed and caressed as Verity had her needs met by Phoenix's tongue, which right now, if Verity's expression was anything to go by was obviously doing a first class job.

"I'm going to come." Verity suddenly yelled as her fingers slipped from inside Jayne so she could press her hands into Phoenix's chest as she steadied herself. Jayne watched as a red flush crept across Verity's chest as she rocked herself backwards and forwards over Phoenix's face before her orgasm totally engulfed her. Observing her friend, Jayne became totally lost in the moment and unwittingly she found her hand increasing its pace up and down Phoenix's cock.

As Verity allowed her body to sate, her head resting on Phoenix's chest, Jayne felt Phoenix's hand clasp over her own halting her abruptly from pleasuring him. Jayne felt a rush of sexual accomplishment sweep through her as she realised that he had stopped her because he too had been brought near to a climax and it had all been down to her.

Verity climbed off Phoenix before leaning down and kissing him before reaching across to Jayne. Pulling her by back the back of her head Verity pressed her mouth against Jayne's so she could smell the potent scent of Verity's sex and the whole situation excited her even more than she could have possibly imagined.

"That was so good." Verity grinned at Jayne. "I have fantasised about that for so long." She admitted before she flopped down onto the bed in a sexual repose.

"So what's next?" Phoenix asked sounding slightly put out just as the apartments intercom buzzed. Verity pressed a finger against the tip of his nose before planting a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh, we have been saved by the metaphoric bell." Verity leapt of the bed and grabbed her towelling robe from the corner of the room before shrugging it over her slim shoulders and leaving the bedroom, shutting the door behind her.

Jayne looked at Phoenix nervously. Well, what was she going to do now? The last thing she had imagined for her 'birthday present' was that it would involve her being knelt naked at the side of her best friend's boyfriend and now Verity had disappeared Jayne suddenly felt incredibly self conscious. Phoenix smiled at her and took hold of her hand and put it on his cock. Jayne tried to pull it away but Phoenix held her hand tightly.

"Verity told you to do this so it must be ok yeah?" He asked. His eyes were thick with desire as he moved Jayne's hand up and down his shaft. Jayne battled with her desire to carry on doing what Phoenix wanted but she was also aware of what Verity had said earlier and her friend's insistence that Phoenix was not to have his own way under any circumstance. However, Phoenix did have a valid point. Verity had asked Jayne to pleasure him so maybe technically it was alright and God Jayne felt horny. Plus, despite herself, Jayne felt mildly irritated that Verity had managed to sexually sort herself out and had left the room leaving her in a very uncompromising position, literally. Phoenix moved Jayne's hand up and down his cock, his eyes were looking over her body lustfully and despite herself Jayne felt an overwhelming sense of desire flood over her. Leaning over she allowed a sliver of saliva to seep from her mouth onto the tip of Phoenix's cock as she gave in to not only his desires but to her own.

Verity opened the door to her apartment and was momentarily taken aback when she saw her visitor. When she'd called Phoenix the week before and asked him if he fancied a foursome, his silence at the other end of the line had given her a kick. It was rare that she could shock Phoenix. It was like he always took a perverse pleasure in trying to not succumb to her wishes and lately Verity had noticed that he had started to become a bit lax in terms of their relationship, even if it was one in the loosest sense of the word half of the time. He'd recently started to behave a little too confident for Verity's liking, so when Jayne had expressed her fantasies, to be honest, it had been the perfect chance for Verity to take the wind out of Phoenix's self inflated ego sails.

"That sounds very interesting, but a foursome with whom exactly?" Phoenix had finally asked sounding suspicious and also slightly bored which had only served to mildly infuriate Verity. What did he think this was some ruse of hers? Some plan to make him more interested in her?

"Well, I was thinking it might be interesting, me you and a friend of mine." Verity had drummed hr nails impatiently on the kitchen worktop.

"I am no mathematician Verity, but that only equates to a threesome." Phoenix had replied and Verity could see in her minds eye his self satisfied smug smile. A gorgeous smile but no one likes smug nonetheless.

"You really shouldn't butt in Phoenix before I have finished." Verity had admonished. "I was thinking me, you, my friend Jayne and one of your friends."

Phoenix had sighed. A sigh that to Verity sounded slightly patronising.

"What if I don't have any single friends?" Phoenix asked.

Verity quelled the bubble of annoyance that had built in her chest. She really couldn't be bothered with Phoenix putting obstacles in the way of her plans and she knew he was just playing a cat and mouse game with her. He had an array of single friends; he was being facetious in a bid to piss her off. "That's okay if you can't sort it." Verity said finally. "I will just resort to Plan B."

"Which is?" Phoenix asked.

"I will find two other guys who are a bit more pliable. It won't be hard Phoenix believe me, needs must when the horny devil drives and all that." Verity smiled to herself. Even after six months of being part of her life Phoenix still under estimated her and her previous annoyance had been replaced with a haughty self satisfaction. Phoenix was still so cock sure of himself that he really wasn't aware of who was in charge in their coupling and the thought amused Verity no end.

"I didn't say it was impossible." Phoenix had predictably back tracked. "But are we all going to go out for a drink first? Your friend might be a right mammoth for all I know. It's one thing asking me to set up one of my friends on a blind date, but a blind fuck and a foursome to boot seems a bit extreme by anyone's standards if I am being honest."

Verity had shaken her head at his stupidity. "Phoenix, we live in a world where we can share pics via mobile phones silly. You should know that, you send enough pics through to me of your hard cock."

Phoenix had laughed a deep throaty laugh. "Okay you win, so what's the deal?"

Despite herself Verity had heaved a sigh of relief. The last thing she had wanted was to have to cast her net wider than necessary to find two guys to fulfil Jayne's fantasy. Plus, if Verity was honest, she was excited by the thought of unleashing Phoenix on her friend. He was totally adorable and she was keen to show him off. "I will send you some photos of Jayne. All you have to do is find a friend who is interested. It really is that simple Phoenix, its not rocket science."

There had been a momentary pause on Phoenix's behalf as he chewed over the fat. "Does your friend know you are setting all this up?" He'd finally asked, a tinge of worry creeping into his voice.

"No, she doesn't." Verity conceded slowly. "But I know it will be the perfect birthday present for her. Anyway, there would be no point in me telling her anything until the deal is sealed on your side."

Verity had thought back to her night of phone sex when Jayne had confided in Verity that her foursome had in fact been one of her fantasies. However, Verity wasn't going to divulge all that to Phoenix, he really didn't need to know all the ins and outs of the bloody cats arse and although her past was strictly nothing to do with him, Verity was pretty sure he wouldn't have welcomed the thought of what she had got up to that night many moons ago.

Of course it hadn't been a simple case of Phoenix just finding anyone for Jayne. Verity had wanted it all to be perfect. So in return for Jayne's photograph, Phoenix had sent Verity the pics of his friends that had been interested, all of which had passed Verity's approval. She didn't know which of Phoenix's friends were going to turn up to execute her plan but that only served to excite her more. Now as she stood at her door looking at the 'friend' Phoenix had managed to coerce into the "blind fuck foursome scenario" Verity couldn't help but be impressed, to say that Phoenix had pulled the cat out of the bag was an understatement, he'd pulled out a fucking Puma. Now, as Verity stepped aside to let Phoenix's friend over the doorstep, she smiled at him, in turn he extended his sizeable hand. "Hi, my name is Sol."

In the bedroom Jayne was still stroking Phoenix's cock and trying to quell the urge to put her mouth around his sizeable tip. Jesus, he was totally gorgeous and as Jayne felt his eyes on her and watched his lips curve in obvious pleasure, she felt a compulsion to kiss his full lips, to feel his tongue exploring her mouth and she suddenly felt jealous at the thought of Verity sitting on his face earlier. God she would give anything right now to lie down and let him lick her and bring her to orgasm as expertly as he had with Verity earlier. Jayne in her mind imagined Phoenix leaning up from his prostrate position and taking her by the waist and forcing her onto his face so she too could rock back and forth on his face and feel his tongue inside her and the very thought was driving her mad. All sense of reasoning and friendly loyalty had suddenly escaped her mind as her desire took hold of her with a vice like grip. Only the sudden sound of Verity's voice and that of a man outside dragged Jayne back from her fantasy. As she heard the bedroom door open she took her hand swiftly off Phoenix's cock and casually she pulled at a few stray curls her face suddenly and hopefully a picture of innocence.

"Jayne, meet Sol." Verity's voice swept in like a cool draught into the heat of the room.

As Jayne sat with her back to the newcomer she felt a quiver of excitement but also her nerves kicked in. She could feel the blood pumping around her tiny body to the point where it was suddenly flooding her ears like someone had shoved two shells on them and all she could hear was the pumping of the sea. Of course she had known the full details of Verity's plans but now that they were in full action it felt almost surreal. As Jayne tentatively turned round she looked at the visitor and didn't know if she should feel really excited or totally scared. His large frame seemed to dominate the room. As smooth and creamy brown as Phoenix's skin was, Sol was as dark as coal. Unlike Phoenix's almost formal dress from earlier, Sol's large frame was donned with a far more casual choice of dress which conspired of jogging bottoms and a plain white t shirt. He looked at Jayne, his granite eyes appraising her naked body before walking over and bending down so his huge frame looked like it was folding in on itself. His full lips planted themselves on hers, totally encompassing her lips in a cushion of softness.

"It's really nice to meet you Jayne." Sol smiled at her and Jayne felt his hand in the small of her back.

Verity took of her bathrobe and climbed onto the bed and knelt at the side of Phoenix, leaning across his body, her hand casually slid across his cock. Verity patted the portion of the bed that was spare at the front of Jayne with her hand. "Sol, make yourself comfortable."

Sol grinned, displaying a set of brilliant white teeth that seemed to illuminate his handsome dark features. "The pleasure is all mine." He announced as he took down his jogging bottoms and smuggled his feet from beneath them before lifting his t shirt over his head displaying a chest that Jayne had only seen in porn films, she averted her eyes from his cock that even on slack looked like it would kill her in one fucking blow. She looked across at Verity and was met with her self satisfied smile. Jayne had a feeling this was going to be a long night in more ways than one.

Phoenix lay on the bed casually as Verity started to suck his cock; Jayne watched her friend's lips moving up and down his length. Over Verity's shoulder Phoenix looked at Jayne with the same lust she had seen earlier before he diverted his gaze to his friend. "Show us what you are made of Sol." Phoenix's head nestled into Verity's pillow for comfort as his deep, silky laugh filled the room. Sol climbed onto the bed facing Jayne, his thick hands encompassing her tiny breasts as he leant forward, expertly kissing her neck.

An hour later, Jayne's preliminary reservations and nerves had totally disappeared as she found herself licking Phoenix's balls as he fucked Verity. On all fours, Jayne could feel Sol's tongue licking her pussy and it was driving her crazy. His ample, plump tongue was warm and soft as he licked her from bottom to top, his fingers sliding inside her pussy slowly as she held onto Phoenix's hips to steady herself which was no mean feat whenever Phoenix chose to up his pace fucking Verity. Jayne was forced into his rhythm which meant that she was in turn pushing her pussy into Sols mouth with the same force that must have tipped Sol over the edge as he stopped licking and knelt upright and started to rub the length of his cock all over her clit before moving it back to the tip of her bum and then back down again.

As Verity came loudly, Sol pushed himself into Jayne gripping her hips as she continued to stead herself on Phoenix as his fucking became frantic and hard, spurred on by Verity's vocal appreciation of his efforts that were resounding around the room and making Jayne feel like she was going to explode with the sheer profligacy and naughtiness of it all. In turn her giddiness was exacerbated as Sol's cock started to pump her hard, his hands stroking up her back and around her neck before reaching for her hair pulling her head back. His cock felt so gorgeous and full Jayne felt like she was going to erupt as she felt his balls bang against her pussy just at the point that Phoenix gave way to his orgasm. Jayne heard his breath being sucked in and out between his teeth as he built up and up before giving way and shooting his load inside Verity. Jayne took one hand off his hips and gave her clitoris a stroke as she felt Phoenix body shudder as his orgasm sated itself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.