Private Behaviour - Cover

Private Behaviour

Copyright© 2015 by Nancy Allbright

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Verity helps out her best friend Jayne when she is horny by telling her about the first time she had a threesome. Well, it would be rude not to help your best friend out of her frustrating predicament wouldn't it?

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Public Sex   Nudism  

Verity pulled the chilled bottle of wine out of the fridge and poured herself a glass before returning it and checking the chrome clock on the kitchen wall. Phoenix was his usual tardy self but it was so unlike Jayne to not be on time. Just as Verity was considering whether or not Jayne had backed out of their specially planned evening, she heard the buzz of an arrival resound around her apartment. Walking through the lounge, Verity smiled to herself and felt a flicker of excitement swell inside her at the night that she had planned.

After the night of phone sex with Jayne, Verity had been excited for days at the thought that the tale she had shared had turned her friend on so much it had led her to satisfy herself. It had been Jayne's admittance of jealousy at Verity's exploits that had led to her to start concocting a plan. Three days later she invited Jayne to lunch at her favourite Italian restaurant The Olive Grove.

Jayne had arrived looking as cute as usual. Her lithe, petite body was clad in a cream coloured mini shift dress. Her elongated blue eyes and a nose smattered with freckles along with the baby pink lipstick she had used to enhance her full lips gave her an innocent edge. It was a look that Verity knew Phoenix would love; then again, he wasn't any different than most men with their penchant for innocence. She had also lost count of how many times when she worked the sex chat lines that she'd pretended that she was dressed as a school girl in knee length white socks and black pumps sucking a lollipop. Verity's eyes clouded over though at some of the more freaky things that men had asked from her over the years but it was part of the business even if at times it was an unpalatable one.

Verity stood up as Jayne reached the restaurant table and gave her friend a hug, sharing perfunctory air kisses before taking their seats.

"God, I am starving." Jayne announced before she leant across table "It must be all that self love I have been giving myself ever since you told me your story." She whispered smiling at Verity, displaying a row of perfectly straight newly whitened teeth. "Honest to God, that story made me so hot." Jayne picked up a black leather bound menu from the table. "No wonder you make so much money. Does it not turn you on to think that so many men are actually wanking their cocks as you bring them off?" Jayne put down her menu and clasped her hands together. "I would be fucking myself every night thinking of all those cocks coming."

Verity laughed "You get used to it after a while, plus, that wasn't a story I told you remember, that was fact."

Jayne visibly squealed with delight. "Oh my God I know that is definitely a dream come true for me. I am so jealous, I mean I have my own fantasies of course, "she added conspiratorially "none of which have ever been carried out, but I can dream I suppose."

Fabio the resident waiter arrived at their table. "Well, well Verity, not seen you for so long my beautiful Bella. Voglio scopare con te"

"Thank you Fabio, Il tuo cazzo è alla ricerca abbastanza bene nei pantaloni oggi"

The look of shock on Fabio's face caused Verity to give him a smug smile as she picked up her menu. "I speak fluent Italian Fabio, how often have you delivered that line to your unsuspecting female clientele?"

Fabio's olive skin flushed a bright crimson and he looked so uncomfortable Verity would have possibly felt sorry for him if he hadn't been so rude.

"I'll have Gamberetti all' Aglio followed by Penne alla Vodka e Pepe Nero and a bottle of Rose Bardoline Chiarello, per favour e grazie."

Verity snapped the menu shut and hand it to Fabio in obvious dismissal. Jayne looked on completely lost by the whole conversation that had taken place between them. No way was she even going to attempt to read the dishes in Italian after listening to Verity's sterling effort.

"I'll have garlic mushrooms, prawn linguine and a crème brulee for dessert please." Jayne waited for Fabio to write down the order before handing him the menu.

Jayne watched him walk off and couldn't help but appraise how nice his pants fitted around his back side before turning back to Verity.

"What did he say?"

Verity leant back in her chair and gave a stretch that caused her breasts to almost heave out of the black vest she was wearing.

"He thought he was being clever." Verity opened the plastic packet that housed four breadsticks. She took one out and put one into her mouth snapping off the end with her teeth. "He said I want to fuck you." Verity shrugged, "or words to that effect. So I said your cock looks pretty good in your pants today."

Verity raised her eyebrows as Jayne's eyes widened until they filled her face like two blue headlamps before she creased up laughing, her peals of laughter filled the restaurant causing the elderly couple on the next table to shoot her a dirty look. Jayne gave them an apologetic smile before looking back at Verity and giving her a look that was filled with awe. "I wish I had your confidence I really do."

Verity waved away Jayne's insecurity. "Don't be silly you're gorgeous."

A momentary silence descended as Fabio reappeared with the bottle of wine and two glasses; dutifully he filled the glasses before placing the bottle on the table and taking his leave.

"It's your birthday next week." Verity smiled. "The big three oh eh?"

Jayne's lips contorted in a grimace "God, don't even mention it. My Mum kindly reminded me the other day that apparently it's all downhill from now on."

Verity shook her head. "I wish you would stop being so negative. Age really is just a number Jayne. You don't look thirty and I'm going to make sure you're negativity doesn't start making you behave like you are old before your time for Gods sake. All our actions, aspirations as well as achievements are all governed by our thoughts."

Jayne's cheeks puffed out into two twisting balls before she exhaled loudly. "I suppose you're right."

"You know I'm right anyway back to your birthday. Have you got anything planned?"

Jayne shook her head, "I could have gone on a family cruise but the thought of being stuck in the middle of the ocean with my parents and grandparents was too much to bear to be honest."

"Okay, well seeing as you haven't made plans keep the slot free in your diary."

"Why, have you planned something?" Jayne asked.

Verity smiled at her, "you will just have to wait and see."

Verity's plan for Jayne's birthday treat had been remarkably easy to arrange. As she went to let Jayne in Verity knew she was taking a huge risk. What she had planned would either excite Jayne into frenzy or leave her running for the hills.

"I am so sorry I'm late." Jayne blustered as Verity took her coat ad hung it on the coat stand. "My neighbour kept me talking; I swear he listens for when I am leaving the apartment so he can collar me."

"Probably wants to fuck you." Verity laughed as Jayne shuddered.

"Don't say that he gives me the creeps."

Once in the lounge and seated Verity handed Jayne a birthday and a glass of champagne before picking her own champagne flute up off the coffee table. "Happy birthday Sweetie.'' Verity clicked her glass against Jayne's. "You look nice."

Jayne took a sip of her champagne. "Thanks, I decided to treat myself and I always think white lace looks cute plus all my other dresses looked so dated."

"Well it really suits you and I like how your cleavage is visible underneath."

Jayne laughed "I felt like being daring."

"Right, now your birthday present, it isn't here yet." Verity admitted. "However, ever since we had our horny little conversation last week I haven't been able to stop thinking about it so I've arranged a little something for you."

As Verity outlined her plans to Jayne before asking her if she was in or out. It had taken Jayne ten minutes and three glasses of champagne in quick succession before she had looked at Verity. "Oh my God, I am definitely in."

Phoenix arrived at nine o'clock an hour later than planned. Letting him in Verity literally dragged him into the hallway before pushing him up against the wall pressing herself into him and kissing him deeply. Phoenix put his hand up her skirt. "Feeling horny are we?" he asked as he slid his fingers inside her knickers feeling her wetness before removing them and putting them in his mouth. "Definitely horny, you dirty bitch, has your friend arrived yet?"

Verity straightened her skirt and nodded. "She certainly has and have you successfully executed your part of the plan?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.