The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 21: Now Linda Has to Make a Choice

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 21: Now Linda Has to Make a Choice - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Linda said, "Oh no. You see, this all started after my OBGY clipped the hood off my clit. That is the day my life changed. Well, I told Peter that because of my now new heavy sexual stimulation, due to my clit not having a hood, that I am always causing me to secrete fluids. It just got worse as I get turned on, I over lubricate; and I have my juicy juice, as I call it, flowing out of me. I told him that my doctor said all sexual fluids are the same flavor and aroma coming from men or women. Peter believes it; so if you don't say anything, he will never know."

Madam Rose said, "Well, lets say I believe this shit, he had to know what was going on in here tonight. What did you tell him that you were doing in here tonight? I mean what makes you think that he is so gullible to not realize what you were doing all night in your booth and the two glory holes."

Linda said, "Well Peter's fantasy was, for me to be in the booth watching my favorite porn movies and masturbate, getting my juicy juice flowing as I call it. And I would suck him off through the glory hole and he would fuck me through it. Well by the time he finished showing me the token thing and how to find the movies I wanted, the men lined up in the two side booths.

Peter knows how much I love watching men jack off, so I told him I watched the men come in, look at the video's, jack off, and leave. When he finally was able to get into the next booth, I told him I'd watched the men and it made me sopping wet and horny; so he needed to clean me out and then fuck me and clean me out afterwards. This allowed me to suck off the man in the other booth and when he was done, I turned around to talk with him and I put my ass against the other glory hole and a man would fuck me while my husband and I kissed and talked.

He had to leave several times; once to get more tokens for him and me and once to go to the bathroom. Of course every time he left another man came in and I just sucked off one man while another man fucked me. Peter I think is like all men, they want a whore for a wife but when they discover their wife is a whore they get pissed. Well I am going to be the whore my husband wants and he will never find out."

Madam Rose asked Hank, "What kind of porn did Linda have on her monitor tonight?"

Hank said, "Gang-bang Madam."

Madam Rose said, "I have a feeling that if you had a chance to be the center of a real gangbang with ten or twelve men you would jump at it. Am I wrong dear?

Linda's eyes lit up and she said, "Oh yea, the most I have been able to be with before tonight was no more than six men."

Madam Rose said, "Ok here is the deal, your Peter loves eating your cream pie; and if you want to feed him as you said, you need to learn how to hold your kegel muscles together or us a plug to hold the sperm inside, until you want it to come out."

Linda said, "What is a plug?"

Madam Rose said, "Here I'll get one and show you."

She took Linda to the display and pulled one from the shelf.

She said, "Women use this to try and get pregnant by having sex and then as the man pulls out they use this to plug the cunt so the sperm doesn't come out. However, in your case, I suspect that almost 80% of what you collected tonight is on the floor in the booth or in the hallway where you walked. Take a look, step back and look the floor. I would think, just standing here talking, you have dripped onto the tile floor. Yep I was right. Here plug yourself before you loose it all."

Madam Rose opened the package and handed it to her.

Linda asked, "Where do I go to put this in?"

Madam Rose laughed and said, "Lets see, Hank have you seen Linda cunt tonight?" Hank said, "Oh yea and I fucked her in her asshole as well."

Looking at Hank she asked, "And you, did you see her pussy or did you have your cock sucked by Linda tonight?"

The man smiled and said, "Both."

Madam Rose looked at Linda and said, "Just put it in. We all have seen your pussy, ass, and tits, no need to be shy."

Linda pulled the front of her dress up, spread her legs, and pushed in the plug.

Madam Rose said, "Honey I want to make you an offer. How would you like to come in here during the day and work for me? I'll pay you ten dollars an hour and you keep all your tips. I have four live show theaters going on from 10 am to 10 pm. One theater is three men, another show is a man and woman, another stage is two women with toys, and the last is my live gang-bang with twelve men all taking turns. I think you would do great as my new gang-bang star. I have a feeling that you would agree to do it for nothing but I could not have you as an employee. If I got raided, they would pop you for prostitution. So I hire you like a waitress of sort, with the waitress pay.

Tell you what I will do for you Linda. You come have fun here tomorrow and I promise that your Peter will never know that he is married to a cock hungry whore. Just say yes and we are good. And if you think you can say yes right now and not come back, remember, I have a copy of you and your husbands license."

Linda said, "Are you kidding? I want to do this. What time do you want me here, and what should I wear?"

Madam Rose said, "Wear what you want. On stage you are naked, in the booth you can do as you did tonight. Be here at nine in the morning."

Linda asked, "Where should I park?"

Madam Rose said, "Just park next door in my other parking lot. I own the hair dressing solon as well. This way, in case anyone notices your car parked there they will not think anything of it. Come in the front door and I'll get you set up."

Looking at Hank she said, "Hank, go see what's taking Phil and her husband so long, this poor girl needs to get home and give Peter his snack for tonight."

Just as Hank began to walk Madam Rose said, "Wait a minute Hank."

Walking up close to him, so Linda would not hear, she said, "Remind Peter to park in the back with all the other employees and give him the code to get in the door. I don't want him to see his wife coming in to work the gangbang stage tomorrow."

Hank went back to the employee's area, where the bathroom was, looking for the guys. Hank opened the bathroom door and walked in to find Peter bent over with one hand on the floor and the other was stroking his dick real fast. Phil was behind him with his hands on Peters hips as he was fucking his ass. Peter was making so much noise that they never heard Hank enter. Hank looked at Phil behind Peter with his pants at his ankles, watching him pushing and pulling, and Phil's asshole seemed to be calling to him, "Psst come fuck me!" Hank felt his cock stir and he put his hand on his crotch to just watch and see where this was going.

It would have been alright if he would have just walked in and said, "Madam is ready for you now."

However the way Peter was reacting to Phil interested Hank and it turned him on and he was hard enough to pull out his dick and stroke it. He moved closer to Phil and spit on his dick while stroking it with his right hand. With his left hand he reached down and ran a finger into Phil's asshole.

Phil was not startled because Hank did that a lot there in the store. As Hank put the head of his dick at Phil's asshole and with Phil's long dicking Peter, Hank just stood his ground and Phil pushed back taking Hank's cock into his ass. As Phil pushed forward in one stroke into Peter, with Hank just standing still, Phil pulled off of Hank's cock completely. If Hanks had not been holding his cock straight out for Phil's ass, when Phil pulled out of Peter back on to Hank's cock, he would have missed Hank's dick completely. As it worked out Phil set up a steady in and out pace.

The added pleasure of Hank fucking Phil was just enough to finally make Phil come. As Phil came, he buried his cock as far up and in Peter's asshole so that Peter knew he came and Peter came as well.

Hank was not as ready and Phil had always loved being fucked. For Phil it was a toss up which he loved best, sucking cock or being fucked.

Hank said to Peter, as he was coming down from his climax and pulling off of Phil's dick, "Madam wants you out in the store Pete, better hurry and I'll see you tomorrow for the lunch show. By the way I need to show you the parking area and the door key code is 'pussy'. Just spell it out and the lock will open."

Peter pulled forward off of Phil's cock, grabbed his plug and pushed it in his asshole. Peter picked up his pants and made sure everything was as it should be. Hank said to Phil, "I will be right back, I want some more of that cock of yours."

Hank took Peter out of the bathroom and showed him the rear entrance door and parking lot. He returned to Phil in the restroom. Peter then walked out to the store to get Linda.

Madam Rose said, "Well that took long enough. Where are the boys?" Peter said, "Hank is working with Phil showing him something. He sent me back so I could take Linda home."

Madam Rose walked behind the counter flipped some switches and watched what was going on in the bathroom.

She said, "Oh I see what you mean, boys will be boys. Well you kids enjoy your night, something tells me you both are going home and straight to the bedroom. Have fun and, if you want, you can fantasize that I am there with you both."

She laughed and said, "Just kidding. Come back any time, it was our pleasure to have you come see my little store."

Peter and Linda walked out to the truck, got in and drove home.

Linda said, "Oh honey that was wild tonight, I have never been in any place like that before. Watching all those men jerking off and you eating my juicy wet pussy, then fucking me through that big hole. The whole place smelled like chocolate pudding everywhere we walked.

I only wished you had been able to be next door more; but then I would have missed watching the men in there jerk off."

Peter said, "I tried to be there, but the place was so crowded and there were lines everywhere."

Linda asked, "Honey, can we go there again tomorrow; maybe after dinner?"

Peter knew that he could arrange it to take Linda back tomorrow evening before he went to work; but he wanted to say no, to see what she would do on her own.

Peter said, "Well I don't know, it really depends on tonight and tomorrow. I have an appointment at the office at ten in the morning, and won't get out until around two in the afternoon. Then run home to take a nap. This coming week is going to be like that, so maybe we can go back there in a week or two. I barely have time tonight to get cleaned up and ready, before I go to work."

Linda said, "I know one thing that is going on tonight before you go to work."

Peter said, "What's that?"

Linda said, "I am so fucking wet and horny that I am sopping, dripping, wet Madam Rose saw that I was dripping on her tile floor because I don't wear panties and she helped me stop the leaking. She gave me one of those plugs that women use when they try to get pregnant. It is designed to hold in the man's sperm. She told me that it should work for my heavy lubrication problem as well. So far it seems to work great. So when I suck your penis tonight I am going to unplug my pussy and let it all drip or run into your mouth as I kneel above your mouth. Doesn't that just sound nasty and wicked baby? I really hope this works."

Peter said, "Why is that?"

Linda said, "Well then you can see just how sopping wet your little pussy gets all day long waiting for you to love it. I know you think I am lying, but I have so much juice coming out of my pussy I am tired of it dripping everywhere I walk. Anyway, you will see tomorrow after I wear it all day."

Peter thought, "That should be interesting indeed." He said, "Well if it works that is. You know, some of that stuff just is hype."

They got home and walking into the house Linda grabbed Peter's hand and led him into the bedroom. She said, "Quick, get your cloths off and lay down on the bed."

Peter had the butt plug in him and he did not want her to see it. He said, "Gladly dear, but I have to take a crap in the worse way; give me a minute."

He went into the bathroom leaving the door open because the toilet was out of the bedroom's line of sight. He dropped his pants, reached behind and pulled out the butt plug. It sounded like a huge wet fart as everything came out of his ass. He dropped the plug into the waste can near the stool and covered it up with the paper in there. He wiped himself clean and looking at the paper he did see a light tan color, but not anywhere near as bad had he thought he would see.

He flushed the stool and quickly got on the bed on his back. Linda had her dress off and was waiting for him. Once he'd laid down, she got up on her hands and knees above him and took his penis into her mouth.

Peter began kissing and licking the dried sperm around her inner thighs and the outside of her swollen red lips. He could see the end of the plug that was inside his wife's cunt. He was kissing and sucking her skin all around the base of it.

Linda was surprised as to why his penis was not at least half hard. It was always half hard, but not then. She had no clue what her husband's penis did tonight. In reality it was dead. Even soft it filled her mouth and she worked it hard, trying to get some life back into it. She had an idea.

Linda stopped loving his penis long enough to say, "Get ready lover, I have my juicy juice for you to suck out of me. Let me pull the plug out and you will get a mouth full."

Peter said, "Let me pull it out."

He reached up and pulled the base slowly out of his wife; and as it came out, gobs of sperm came with it. Peter stirred, because for the very first time it was almost the same amount that Rachel would feed him on a slow night. It excited him immensely, however it did not affect his penis as Linda had hoped.

Peter sucked all of it out of her like thirsty person guzzling water. When Peter was happy that he'd had every drop of sperm from her cunt, he went to reward Linda by loving her clit; sucking it, boxing it with his tongue, and not stopping until she screamed out in her orgasm at least three times.

That was always her reward for feeding him the sperm that he wanted and needed from her whoring cunt. All the time he worked her cunt with his mouth, Linda tried to get his penis to rise up, however it was not able to do anything. The wonderful way she worked it in her mouth and tried to stroke a soft penis felt good, but that was all.

Finally Linda got up and off the bed. She knew Peter better get ready or he would be late for work; and one thing her father did not like was people who came in late.

The next morning after Peter got off work, he did not go home. He gave himself his enema at 8 before he left to go get breakfast. He used Denny's Men's room to give himself the 9 am enema before going to the store to get ready for his new acting job. He parked in the employee parking lot in the rear and punched in "pussy" in the code pad and went inside. It was 9:44, he had time to get undressed and put on his pink costume.

Linda knew Peter was on his way home from work when she left. She parked her car in the Solon parking lot with seven other cars. She walked over to the store and went inside. Madam Rose was there at the counter waiting. Everyone was all smiles. Madam Rose took her to the stage she would be working and said, "Did you clean out your ass before coming or do you need to do it now? There is a case of fleet enema kits in the ladies room. I don't want to see any shit on my stage floor."

Linda smiled and said, "Already done, I cleaned myself real good before coming here."

Madam Rose introduced Linda to the seven men already waiting to go on. She told Linda that the others would join them in a few minutes. She said to the men standing there, "Guys this is Linda. She loves cock and she wants to be gang-banged badly. So double fuck her, triple fuck her, she loves sucking cock; so you boys have fun with her."

One of the three black men said, "We're gonna fuck you silly. When you leave you will be wore out."

Madam Rose said, "Johnny honey, if I would bet, I would bet on Linda. I think you boys are going to be the ones wore out today."

Madam Rose kept flipping back and fourth to both stages. She was thrilled that she hoodwinked this young eighteen-year-old couple into being part of her sex staff. All she had to do was make sure that Peter left first to get home before Linda would. She also had Linda come out and work the counter with her about twenty minutes every day.

After three weeks of this, one Thursday after the lunch crowd was thinning out and when everyone working the stages was going home, Peter said to Phil that he wanted to pick up a dildo for his wife.

Phil knew what was at stake, so he quickly called Madam Rose to let her know. Madam Rose asked Phil to stall Peter a few minutes so she could get Linda out of sight.

Madam Rose, standing with Linda, grabbed a roll of tokens and handed them to Linda. She said, "Honey how would you feel about going into the Arcade into booth 17 for a bit? The men in 16 and 18 seem to be getting restless."

Linda said, "Are you kidding? I would love to. I love the glory holes and the way the boys line up to get off with me. I'll be back in an hour."

When Peter came out to the store Madam Rose asked, "How was your show honey, did you have fun today?"

Peter said, "It was great, we had a blast. Do we get any discount when we purchase anything here?"

Madam Rose said, "Well dear it depends on what it is you buy. What are you looking for honey?"

Peter said, "I want to get a real thick dildo for my wife, I think she would like one."

Madam Rose said, "Honey if you want one for your wife, what is her name again dear?"

Peter said, "Linda."

Madam Rose said, "That's right, Linda. Well go ahead and can pick any one dildo for $10.00. If you want I can take it out of your pay if you like."

Peter took his time and picked out one for Linda. He was hoping to bring it into their love making sessions. Placing the one he choose on the counter he said, "Would you please keep it here, I was thinking of going into the Arcade for a bit before going home."

Madam Rose took the dildo and put it on the shelf. She was wondering if Peter knew that Linda was in the arcade. Then she thought, "This should really be interesting!" She said,

"It is the store policy that any employee wanting to go into the arcade gets one roll of tokens." Madam Rose smiling handed Peter the role and said, "Didn't get enough on stage today dear? Go have your fun now."

Peter walked into the arcade and saw two men standing in front of booth 18 and three standing n front of booth 16. He walked up to the two men in front of eighteen and asked, "What's going on in this booth?

The man he asked said, "The last guy to come out said some cunt backed her ass up to the hole and guys have been fucking the bitch over and over. He said her cunt felt like a silky smooth mouth. So if you like sloppy 6th's or 7th's, you'll love this cunt.

The other booth is for her mouth; one guy came out and said she sucks like a fucking vacuum.

Hey I know you; you're that guy who worked the gay stage. This line is for pussy, if you want a blow job, go get in that line."

Peter said, "Oh I love pussy alright, I think I'll fuck the bitch."

The man said, "Tell you what kid, why don't you come in with me? I'll feed the tokens and I want you to get me real wet and ready to fuck this whore. How about it? I know you love sucking cock, I watched you now for over a week. I was hoping to bump into you some day."

Just then the door opened up and an older black man came out, he said, "Man that is a fine piece of ass in there."

The man talking to Peter held the door open and said, "Come on in with me. Let's have some fun."

Peter looked at the other man who was ahead of him and he said, "Go ahead kid, I'm in no hurry; besides I want to hold the door open and watch if you two don't mind."

The man who invited Peter to go in with him reached for Peter's right hand and pulled his hand to his hard crotch and said, "Come on kid, I need you to get me ready to fuck the whore. You know, take my cock down your throat like you do your boy friends every day on stage."

He reached for Peter's crotch and got hold of Peter's hard cock. All this got Peter excited and he walked in with the man. The man said, "Drop your pants, and kneel down, next to the wall." The other man held the door open enough to watch; and it lit up the little booth.

Peter dropped his trousers and knelt down with the back of his head against the wall alongside the glory hole covered by the woman's white ass cheeks.

Kneeling like that, the man's cock was inches from his mouth and the pussy covering the glory hole right next to Peter on his left.

The man said, "A little higher, I want your mouth even with her cunt."

Peter was impressed; in the past few weeks he had seen a lot of men's cocks. He had seen small ones, fat one's, long one's, and skinny one's, but this one was one of the longest one's he'd ever seen. Peter knew that he was larger than average but, compared to the man in front of him, the man had a good inch and a half or two inches even on him. Peter could remember only seeing two men with cock's bigger than his penis. Now this was the third.

Peter took hold of his own penis and began stroking it as he knelt there watching the man's hand slide up and down his shaft.

The man began stroking his cock and said, "Fuck, this bitch is a fuckin' mess. Clean her up for me will you buddy? I don't mind a little cum around a nasty hole like hers, but this bitch is a fucking mess."

Peter quickly turned around and put his mouth to the woman's cunt, he began licking up all the sperm around her hole. Her hole was open and her lips were full. Sperm was oozing out of her hole. Peter put his mouth on her hole and sucked out all the sperm that he could get. He kept stroking his penis as he cleaned up the woman, to get her ready for the stranger ready to fuck her.

Satisfied that there was no more sperm, Peter turned around and got back into position and he adjusted his mouth even with the woman's pussy. The man leaned in and slid his cock all the way up inside the woman, he gave her a few quick jabs, and then pulled out turning to his left; and Peter knew what he wanted. Peter opened his mouth and the man pushed into Peter's open mouth. Peter took a great big intake of air and then pushed himself forward and gulped, so the man's cock would slide straight down his throat.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.