The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 19: 'Turn On' Adult Store

Sex Story: Chapter 19: 'Turn On' Adult Store - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Peter and Linda were relaxed, sitting at the table, eating dinner. They were just talking about the last few days. Going over how their sex lives has changed so much for the better.

Linda said, "Honey, do you remember how Dr. Harris said that we need to work together and talk about our fantasies and it will help our marriage even more? Do you have any fantasies that you think about or you know you would like to try?"

Peter put down his glass and said, "Well of course I do, we all do, but I would never ask you to do the things I fantasize about."

Linda said, "Oh you are so silly, you know I would do anything that you would want me to; after all remember that scripture that my body belongs to you and yours belongs to me?"

Peter said, "Yea, of course I do: but even so, it is one thing to think about stuff but another to really go out and do anything. Besides, even if you did, I am not sure it would be good to do. Oh I don't know."

Linda said, "Why not just tell me and let me decide. I mean, who knows, I just might like it."

Peter said, "Well, you know those sex toys I got and brought home? Well I got them at the "Turn On" Adult sex shop. Well on the inside of that place they have a video arcade and I thought it would be real kinky to go there."

Linda said, "What's so special and kinky about going to see videos there? We can watch them here at home."

Peter said, "Well the kinky part is in the arcade and what they do in there. I kind of fantasized of us going in there into a small booth to watch a video and do it there."

Linda laughed and said, "Again I ask, what is so special about that, a small room watching porn?"

Peter said, "Well the kinky part is, the booths are really narrow and on each of the two side walls there is a hole about the size of a cantaloupe cut on both the side walls. They are called "Glory Holes"; that means that the person in each booth can see what is going on in the booths alongside of them. People go in there and some just watch what is going on inside the little room next to them. The only thing that they have to do is keep the video playing in their own booth. I think it would be kinky to do it there while being watched."

Linda said, "Yea that does sound kinky. When do you want to do this?"

Peter said, "Why not tonight?"

Linda said, "Cool Want me to dress sexy or do you want me with my housewife look?" Linda had on a knee length, blue and white striped, dress with high breast cover and wide shoulder straps. She had not worn a bra or panties since her first visit to Dr. Harris.

Peter said, "Honey, you are a knock out in anything you wear, heck you are hot in that dress your wearing right now, just wear that. Walking in there like that will make them drool and be jealous that you are with me. We'll go in and heads will turn as they watch us knowing what we will be doing in the booth. They will fight to get into the booths next to us. I think that we should get there before 7 tonight, the place should be packed.

Linda stood up and said, "Oh goody, I'll go get ready?"

Linda went into the bathroom, brushed her hair. and put it into a pony tail. She put on makeup and lipstick. When she was finished she gave herself an enema, just in case Peter would fuck her asshole in the booth. She was happy about the idea of being watched and who knew, if Peter turned his back maybe she could add to the four men she was able to screw earlier that day. Linda wanted to give her husband his cream pie before they had sex and maybe, just maybe, she ccould add more cream for her husband's creamy pie later. Thinking of doing something like that in a dirty place like that gave her a chill. She then thought, "This would really be something if I can get him to clean me out there in the booth with them watching. Shit this is going to be fun."

On the way to Turn On adult store Linda said, "Honey what if I want you to eat me while in the booth, would that be kinky enough for you honey?"

Peter said, "You bet your ass it would. I would do that in an instant, or I should say I will do that, anywhere anytime you want, my mouth and tongue belong to you."

Peter parked the pick-up in the crowded parking lot and they walked in the store. They both looked around and only saw one man in the store and the woman with two men behind the counter. Peter had not told Madam Rose that he was coming back this evening with his wife and she was the woman at the counter. As they walked up to the counter she said, "Well welcome back, and who do we have here?'

Peter said, "This is my wife, Linda."

Madam Rose put her hand out and said, "Hi Linda they call me Madam Rose, but you can call me Madam. Tell me honey are you eighteen?"

Linda said, "Yes I am."

Madam Rose said, "Good, because I would be in big trouble if I let you in here and you were not eighteen. Got any ID hon?"

Peter told Linda earlier that she needed her driver's license. They decided at the house that Linda did not need her purse and Peter would carry her license for her. Peter had it in his pocket and produced it for Madam Rose.

Peter already told Linda that they would copy it to prove they checked the ages.

When Madam Rose came back she said, "Honey, when a woman comes in here to go in the Arcade I give them twenty dollars worth of tokens, here is your free roll. Now listen closely to the house rule honey. Only one person to a booth, Hell it is so tight in there you wouldn't want to be in a booth with anyone else anyway.

The tokens keep the video playing, when the video stops you add more tokens or get out and let someone in to watch videos, any questions dear?"

Linda was shocked, Peter led her to believe that he would be in the same booth, he caught Linda's disappointment and said, "Don't fret honey, I will be in the booth right next door. I will show you how to start the video and I'll go to the booth next to you."

Linda looked at him and said, "Well I guess that will be ok."

Peter put a twenty on the counter and said, "I need a roll of tokens myself please."

Madam Rose gave him the roll and Peter led his wife to the door of the video arcade.

When they walked in they knew why there were so many cars in the parking lot. The hallway had men standing everywhere. Instantly Linda felt like she'd just stepped into cock heaven. But she was with Peter and she could hardly be the whore that she wanted to be in that place with him right there. But she did hope, since they would be separated, maybe if she went to the bathroom while Peter was in his booth she would be able to find a man or two to fuck her real quick before she went back. Peter spoke to her and broke her train of thought.

Peter said, "See the lights above the doors? When they are lit, it means that booth is occupied; if it is not lit, it means it is empty so you can use it."

Looking at all the door and lights only half of them were lit Peter said to his wife, "Look at the end of the hall, lets go down there, follow me."

The small hallway was lit up not too bright, however it was lit up enough to see faces and what everyone looked like. Peter chose the longest and most crowded of the two hallways. Peter wanted as many men to see his hot wife as he walked in front of her between the men in the hall. It was tight walking because while the booths were narrow, they were rather long, cutting into the hallways.

As they walked, he heard men comment on Linda being there and how they were going to get a booth next to her. Linda heard that as well, she was so excited and turned on that her breathing was affected. As they walked between the men, Linda looked at all of their crotches, seeing the bulges; and with Peter in front of her, he could not see how almost every man put their hands either on her crotch, her tit's, or her ass. Not one man let her walk by without touching her. When the third man put his hand in her crotch area, she stopped walking for a moment or two and leaned into his hand. She kept her eye on Peter to make sure that he did not stop and turn around to see if she was close behind him. Peter waited for Linda to catch up and he watched as the men felt her up as she walked.

Peter chose the second to last booth on the left. The door light was out, the booth on the left of the one they stepped into had a light on but the booth to her right did not. He went into the booth with his wife and showed her where to put the tokens in. He put one in to start it and then showed her how to flip through all the choices to watch what she wanted to watch. Next Peter pointed to the two glory holes and said; "See the light flickering in the booth on the left? That means there is someone in there watching a video. See the one on the right? I will be in that one." As he said that the light came on in that booth. Peter was very happy about that.

Peter said, "Don't worry, I will go in just as soon as he comes out. Now put your tokens on this little shelf, put in a bunch of them and the video will not stop. Choose whatever video you like and sit on the stool or stand up. Now as soon as the guy leaves, I will go in there and I will look through it and watch you. Try not to stand too close to the glory hole or I can't see you. I will stick my penis through the glory hole and you can suck me off. Or suck me for awhile, then turn around and put your butt right up against the opening and I will fuck you. If I come before we fuck, just keep sucking me til I get hard again, then put your butt against the hole.

Now if you want to look over into my booth or the other one, just bend down and take a look."

Linda bent and looked. She saw a man standing there looking at the video stroking his cock, her whole body felt alive and her cunt was on fire. She stood up and said, "There is a man in there jacking off. Fuck, this really is kinky as hell." Playing her part to the core she said, "Oh honey is this place safe? I mean no one is going to get fresh with me in here will they?"

Peter said, "Yes it is safe. I will be right next door and there is lock on the door to keep others out. When I leave lock your door or some guy may come in."

Linda said, "Good, I am glad you said that, I feel safer now." Linda thought, "Lock it my ass! I can get fucked bending over sucking his penis and he won't see a thing."

Peter stepped out and he already knew that the men would be lining up for both booths alongside the booth where Linda was in. When he stepped out and got in line for the booth on the right. He waited and waited a very long time before the man inside came out and the white man at the door stepped into the booth that was emptied by him to his wife's right. There were four men standing in line waiting to get into that booth and the booth to the left of his wife stood a line of six men.

As he stood there other men got in line behind him.

Peter felt a hand on his ass and the guy was really working his hand against the base of his butt plug that he had in him from earlier today, when he was in on the other side working.

The man behind him, working his ass, leaned into Peter's right ear and said, "Does she know what you do here during the lunch hour? Does your wife know that you are a big fucking cock whore that will suck any man's cock and give your fine ass to any man to fuck you? Does she know that you suck cock better than a vacuum cleaner and love being fucked in your asshole? I was here at noon today, I watched you my entire lunch hour and was even late getting back to work. Is that the same butt plug you put in when you left today? I was going to just get a blowjob from your young wife, but I would rather just fuck you in your ass. Tell you what bitch, if you don't want your wifey to find out what kind of a whore she is married to, the both of us will go in the booth together. You drop your pants; I'll pull out your butt plug. Your wife can suck you and I will be plowing you in your asshole."

Peter pushed his ass hard against the man's hand and turning his head said, "It sounds fantastic to me."

LINDA

When Peter left Linda locked the door, put in ten tokens, then went back and unlocked the door. She pushed it open a bit to look out. The door opened facing the entrance so she did not see Peter in the other line behind her. Linda did see the line of men lined up to go into the booth to her left. The door did not close by itself, so she left it open about two inches. She knew exactly what she was doing. She was making it clear that her door was open to welcome any and all that were interested to come in her booth. The booths were deep enough that two maybe three men could go inside; they were just very, very tight. She walked back and flipped through the movies until she found what she wanted to watch. A girl her age was being gang-banged by ten men.

Her hand went under her dress and she began rubbing her clit, she was so turned on that she climaxed fast. She looked to her right and in the small room she saw a white cock come sticking through the hole on her right. Linda knew what he wanted. She looked to the other glory hole and saw another white cock coming through it. She bent over and sucked the cock on her right side. While she loved it with her mouth, she felt a hand touching her left leg. She realized that the man wanted her to shift around, so she followed his lead. She reached behind her and flipped the back of her dress up on her back. The stranger guided her naked ass back against his glory hole where he fingered her cum filled hole and rubbed her clit. She moaned loudly while her mouth was now bobbing up and down, sliding the cock in her mouth down her throat.

Linda felt the fingers leave her and they were replaced by a very hard cock pushing into her waiting and wanting cunt. Linda never heard the door open or even noticed it. She all of a sudden felt hands working the top of her dress down, so they could to get at her tits. Her head spun with pleasure. The man stood there bent over, working her nipples and he finally stopped long enough to drop his pants. He moved himself around so his cock was at her elbow. Linda felt the man come in her throat; she climaxed one of the hardest climaxes that she'd ever experienced up to that point in her life. When the man she had been sucking came he pulled back and Linda turned her head to suck the black cock in her face. The way he was standing he was able to put a hand down and he worked it behind her while she was being fucked and he pushed into her asshole, shoving it as far up into her as he could. The man behind her came; and again it caused her another lovely orgasm. He pulled out and in moments he was replaced with another man slamming his cock into her cunt. The black man came and pulled his finger out of her asshole, pulled up his pants, and whispered into her ear. "Loved it, hope you come back here again." Then he left. Then she turned her face to the right glory hole for her next cock.

She looked at it and she knew it was not her Peter's penis. But Peter's penis or not it was a cock and she had to get her mouth on it. She was standing up so she just bent over and began fucking his cock with her mouth. Being bent over as she was, her backside was facing the other booth glory hole and the man fucking her was noisy as hell. The wall was going 'BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG." Linda did not care, she was way too much into all this nasty sick shit that she loved every second of. She did not think that Peter could hear it or even care if he did. The man she was sucking off came and he pulled out. Bent over as she was she watched as he pulled up his pants and walked out of his booth. As she watched, another man walk in. The light from the video playing allowed her to watch him drop his pants and move over to the hole where he stuck his cock through it, straight into her mouth and throat.

When the man behind her that she was fucking came, he pulled out; and within a few minutes some other man moved in next door and shoved his cock right into her sloppy cunt. After the man she was sucking climaxed, and she came, she reached for the stool and put in under her tummy for support. Linda realized that without added support she would not last long bent over like she was. After she rested her body on it, she was very happy she'd thought about using it. There were times that Linda put both hands on the wall in front of her to give her more force to push her ass tighter against the glory hole and the man fucking her.

Linda just got settled back to having fun. Every once in awhile she saw out of the corner of her eye that her door would open up and someone stood there watching her, with her ass at one glory hole and her mouth at the other. She got such a thrill knowing people were watching her doing such a nasty thing, it gave her a chill and really excited her. They would look in and watch a little and then shut the door. Once the door opened and she turned to look at who was there watching her while one man pulled out and another replaced him. She saw two men and a woman standing watching her. A new cock came through the glory hole in front of her, so she went back to doing what she loved; she made love to the stranger's cock with her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.