The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

Peter walked into the store at 9:30. He had mixed feelings as he entered the door. Part of him was excited and part of him was scared to death. He knew that if this madam had not recorded him doing those things yesterday he would not have to be here. For Peter it was one thing to want to go there and maybe mess around in the arcade, but in this case he did not have a choice of being there.

When he walked up to the counter he looked over and the Recording sign stood out big as day. Why hadn't he seen that? He knew the answer to that question; he was not interested in even looking at anything but the videos on display going into the arcade. It was all about him being in a rush.

Madam Rose said speaking to Phil, "Well look at this, Petie came in early. How nice, he must really be excited about working here."

Peter said, "My name is Peter or Pete, not Petie."

Madam Rose said, "Oh you dear boy. You may think you are a Peter or a Pete, but the way you love cock you are Petie. I thought about having you dress up as a girl, but I think I don't have to. You are a Fem Petie; you are a cock-loving whore. I know that, Phil here knows that, Hank knows that, and most of all Petie, you know that."

Peter said, "But I'm married, I am not a queer or Gay."

Madam Rose chuckled and said, "You keep telling yourself that dear, you keep telling yourself that. Now did you clean your ass out before coming in here like I told you to do dear?"

Peter sheepishly said, "Yes, I did that before leaving the house."

Madam Rose said, "Phil, take Petie here and you boys are in theater # 3. As soon as Hank gets here the three of you will work that room. Explain it in detail to Petie and put her in the pink Chaps, I want everyone to see her cock hungry pussy. Make sure that you show her the stuff to put on her big clit. Explain how the live theater works and how she can make some extra tips. I don't want her to come crying back to me that she didn't know what was going on."

Peter waiting for Madam Rose to finish talking and then he said, "Madam I am not a girl, I have a penis not a clit, I don't have a pussy, I'm a man not a girl."

Madam Rose had been talking nice and sweet; however, when Peter said what he did, she changed and said in a very authoritative demanding voice, "Look bitch, you are mine to use how I see fit; if I say you are a cat, you are a fucking cat. If I say you are a dog, you are a fucking dog. Now, I say you are a fucking girl, so you are just that.

Now you can turn around and walk your pretty little hot ass right out of here and think that you are the man that you say and think you are. To me you are just a little boy who loves any cock to fuck you in your ass or to fuck your pretty face, that makes you a whore in my book.
People come here to see little boys like you be the girl that they have hidden inside. You, my sweet fucking bitch, are my girl. I don't care that your clit is larger than Phil's or Hank's; they have dicks, you have a clit. Your asshole is going to be used as a fucking pussy today and every day you work here. So you, my dear, have a clit and a pussy. You will be wearing pink for awhile so everyone watching you knows just what a cock whore bitch you are. Now either stay and be my fucking little girl or walk the fuck out and get your fucking life, and marriage, destroyed.
So tell me bitch, what is it going to be? Stay or leave?"
Madam Rose was glaring at Peter as she was sternly speaking to him. Peter stood there with his head looking down trying to figure out what he should do. He knew that if Linda found out that he loved having men fuck him and that he loved sucking other men's cocks she would be devastated and his life would be over. If she ever found out, her parents would find out; since he worked for her father, he would loose his job, and of course his parents would find out.

Madam Rose waited and finely yelled out, "DECIDE NOW YOU CUNT! EITHER GET YOUR ASS OUT OF HERE OR GO WITH PHIL, I'M TIRED OF FUCKING WITH YOU!"

Hank walked in and Madam Rose said, "It's about time, take this bitch and you three get ready to go on." Peter turned and walked behind Phil as he led the way to the back of the live theater area. As he followed Phil, Madam Rose yelled out, still pissed off, "Good fucking choice bitch, now put on a good show for me today."

Those were the last words he heard as they went through the employee door. Hank said, "What the fuck happened, what pissed her off so fucking early?"
Phil said, "You know how she gets with men, she had to make sure that Peter knew his place here. He has to wear the pink Chaps and we are to call him Petie. She still thinks one of us has to be the girl in our act.

She just does not get it that three men can love sex between us as men. Poor Pete I mean Petie really got it good from her."

As they got to the changing room Peter saw several men and woman, all in different stages of dress attire. All of the women were either in, or changing into, Pink Chaps like he had to wear. The men all had black slacks on, with the front crotch cut out allowing free access to their groins and cocks. Their pants, unlike the ones Phil and Hank were changing into, had the back of the pants covered so their ass's were not visible.
The pants that Hank and Phil were putting on looked like pants except nothing was covering their ass's or crotch. They were open like chaps, only they were pants.

Hank said, "I am glad you decided to stay because she has no fucking heart, she has ruined more people than I have ever seen. She is making a fucking killing here and we get peanuts. Sure it is fun, but even this shit gets old."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.