The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 17

Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

When Peter and Linda arrived, Kim Ho and her husband, Gary, met them both at the door. It was six-thirty and the house was full of people. Gary took Linda by the arm and led her to the patio where the huge BBQ grill stood out. Men were talking around it, while two men were working it: flipping over steaks, lobster, seafood kabobs, steak kabobs, and corn on the cob.

Gary walked Linda up and introduced her to all five of them. One of the men, flipping the food on his half of the grill, asked her how she liked her meat?

Linda looked at him with a smile and said, "Hard, I like my meat real hard."

Gary said, "Kim told me I would like you. But Kenny is asking you how do you want your steak honey, rare, Med, or well done?"

Linda said, "I only eat tube steak; and I love it any place and any time that I can get it."

Gary said to Kenny, "I love this gal, she has a one track mind. And it sure as hell ain't food."

Linda looked around for Peter and, not seeing him, she said, "I did not come here for food, Gary. I came here to party; and by party that I mean to get fucked."

When Linda said that, it caught Gary and the other men around the BBQ off guard.

Gary said, "Honey, that is what this party is all about tonight, but normally we eat and drink up a little first. My wife told me that you were young and extremely horny, but I never thought you were so bold. I understand your husband has no idea what kind of a slut you are, does he?"

Linda looked around for Peter again and, still not seeing him, she responded as she reached for Gary's crotch and said, "My husband is here to eat and drink. I came for cock, lots and lots of cock. As long as he never finds out, I will fuck you and any of your friends."

Gary said, "Fuck Linda, cool down baby, you don't have to be so anxious, you will get what you came for."

The doorbell rang, "Honey stay here, I will get the door and be right back. I want to make sure Kim keeps your husband busy. So don't go anywhere, OK honey?"

Linda said. "OK."

As Gary walked off Kenny and the others were talking sports. Linda was not there to listen to men talking sports. She walked around the pool area, finding men and women were in the pool naked. Not much swimming was going on, couples were in the water paired up and talking. One couple was making out and were heavy into each other.

Linda thought for a moment about pulling off her dress and jumping in the pool. Just as she was about to, she saw Dr. Harris lying in a lounge chair watching her. Linda waived and walked over.

Alongside of Dr. Harris was a younger black lady in a tiny bikini. She was not anywhere as young as Linda. The woman looked beautiful and had a tight body with firm tits, not sagging like many older women she knew. She was older than Linda was but a good twenty years or so younger than Dr. Harris.

Dr. Harris was laid back in a reclining position and the woman had hold of Dr. Harris's cock and was just leisurely stroking it up and down. Linda stood there watching as she said, "I am glad you are here, at least I know someone else. Who's the cock, I mean who's the lady stroking your cock doc?"

Dr. Harris said, "Linda meet Trudy, Trudy meet Linda. Trudy is my girlfriend and she loves my cock almost as much as you do Linda."

Trudy looked up at Linda who was fixated on Trudy's hand, running up and down Dr. Harris's cock.

Trudy said, "Is this the bitch you told me about? She married to the kid who loves eating."

Dr. Harris quickly cut her off and said, "Linda honey, I don't see Peter anywhere. Why don't you kneel down and stick my cock in your mouth while Trudy jacks me off dear."

Linda knelt down there and put Dr. Harris's cock in her mouth as Trudy kept stroking him.

Doc said, "Faster baby, get me off so I can be the first one to feed this sweet young girl what she came here to the party for."

Trudy jerked the Doc's cock real fast and Linda kept trying to get more and more of him in her mouth.

Dr. Harris said, "I'm coming baby, get it all."

He came and Trudy just kept sliding her hand up and down his cock as Linda hungrily sucked out his sperm as her body shook in a strong climax. Knowing that she was out in the open, for anyone to see what she was doing, it added to her pleasure. Linda had her hand under her sundress rubbing her clit like crazy. She was not thinking of Peter at all. She did however know that the pool area was crowded, along with the people on the patio, so she knew very well that the people could see what she was doing.

Trudy said, "You weren't lying, this bitch sure loves sucking cock."

Gary walked up and said, "There she is. You are a one-track minded girl, aren't you Brenda?"

Dr. Harris said, "It's Linda."

Gary said, "Linda, Brenda, Shmenda; as long as she loves sucking and fucking cock I will call her anything she wants. Are you finished with her Doc? I never finished showing her around. I turned my back and she ran off to suck your cock and I need to get her changed so she won't mess up her dress."

Dr. Harris said to Linda, "Honey go with Gary, after all he is our host. He will show you around and you can collect all the cum you want to take home for tonight. I will catch up with you later."

Linda looked up at Gary and then at Dr. Harris, her eyes were glassy as if she were high. She was in fact on a sexual high; and the only thing she could think clearly about was to make sure that Peter did not see her doing these things that she loved doing.

She said, "Peter is here someplace, I need to be careful."

Gary laughed and said, "Don't worry honey my wife took him down to the basement to the game room. He is down there playing games with the boys. She will make sure that he doesn't come up to look for you. Those boys down there get caught up in all their games."

Linda looked at Gary, stood up, and walked with him. She asked, "What kind of games are they playing?"

Gary did not expect her to ask that question, however he quickly came back with, "We have a pool table, a tennis table, and a big screen TV that they use to play all the games you kids play today."

Linda said, "I never got into game playing but I know Peter likes doing that stuff. Won't he come up to eat or go to the bathroom? What if he comes up looking for me?"

Gary said, as he walked Linda in to the den, "Then my wife Kim will text me. She is the hostess downstairs, making sure that the boys have everything they want and need. Now let me finish giving you a tour of the house.

Here in the den, on the TV, we have porn playing. As you can see, by the men and women here, it is a nice place to come meet others and is quite a conversation starter.

Over here at the bar we have everything. But you are eighteen, right?"

Linda said, "Yes, and I don't drink."

Gary said, "I am glad to hear that, because I was going to tell you that you could have anything non-alcoholic I told Barry and Sheila not to serve you alcohol. Now over this way we have seven bedrooms. Now the house rule is: if you are using a bedroom and want to be alone, shut the door and no one will come in. Just so you know, none of the ceiling lights go off during a party. They are on a separate switch in the main breakers, this way people can stop and watch what is going on.

However, if you wish company to just come in the bedroom and join in the sex, turn on the red light next to the bed. People will join you; and by people I mean men and women. Now if you are in bed with anyone, with the door open, no one will come in until the person leaves."

Linda said, "What about..."

Gary cut her off and said, "A gang-bang? I heard you lean toward that. So if you desire to be gang-banged, you walk in here, leave the door open, and flip this light switch; it flashes a light around the door and lets everyone know that you desire to be gang-banged. Go ahead and flip the switch, see what happens."

Linda walked in the empty bedroom that Gary was showing her and she flipped the switch. A light rope that was strung around the outside doorframe lit up and began to blink a steady low red. It was not bright, however it easily attracted attention.

Linda flipped it off and said, "What if I want to stop? You know after awhile I do get tired and it would be nice to take a break."

Gary said, "Honey, here at the house, you are in control; no one here is going to push you. After all everyone here is here to have safe sex; so all you need to do is just let the people, or person, you are with know that you need a break and they will give you your space. Now lets get you changed. You don't want to get your dress messed up, do you dear?"

Linda said, "No, I would prefer not to, if possible."

Gary said, "Ok, lets get you changed."

He walked her to a large walk-in closet and handed her a very short wrap-around pink cloth top, which tied at her waist, with a matching cloth belt. Gary said, "You are lucky, most of the women and men have not changed yet, everyone normally changes after we eat. That is prefect on you. Now, since you are changing it is only fair that I, as the host, change as well."

Linda pulled off her dress in one quick motion. As she wrapped herself in the top, she watched Gary drop his pants; he was naked and sporting half of a hard-on. He was not anywhere the size of Peter, but he had a lovely cock. Gary pulled off his shirt and picked up a matching set of white chaps and vest. He put them on and Linda thought he looked so hot and sexy. His groin area was wide open and the white cheeks of his ass looked perfect, the way the chaps outlined them.

Linda did not give it a second thought, she dropped to her knees and took Gary into her mouth; Gary became hard quickly.

As Linda worked for her goal to climax while sucking his cock, He said, "As your host I had hoped to be your first, but I don't mind being your second. You have a wonderful mouth and technique, oh yes, you have a wonderful mouth."

Linda could hear Gary complementing her; and it made her feel good to hear that she was good at sucking cock, by men other than her husband and Dr. Harris.

Back to Trudy and Doc

When Gary took Linda, Dr. Harris turned back to Trudy and said, "Linda is one extremely sexual girl."

Trudy asked, "Did she climax? It sure looked like she did."
Dr. Harris said, "Oh Yea. Linda here can climax every time a man comes in her mouth, her ass, or her cunt. She loves sex more than anyone that I have ever known."

Trudy asked, "Including me?"

Dr. Harris said, "Oh yes baby, even you. You will come here tonight, maybe have sex with seven or ten guys, and what three or four women? Linda will go home tonight after she has tried to fuck every man here at the party. The only thing that will slow her down is her husband. You see she just needs to make sure her husband never finds out what a big whore and slut she is."

Trudy asked, "What's wrong with her husband, is he a fucking prude or sumthin? Does he have a small dick? Is he a jealous?"

Dr. Harris said, "No, he's got a penis a little larger than mine, but he is a cream pie eater who doesn't know that his wife is a whore. Oh he wants her to be, he dreams that she is, but he is not sure. It is a sex game between him and her. I hypnotized him to make her husband believe that all the cum that is in his wife is coming from her natural lubrication; so he has no idea that his sweet young bride loves cock as much as she does."

Trudy said, "Ooo you say he has a cock as big as yours?"

Dr. Harris said, "No dear, he has a penis. And while a penis is ok, Linda loves cock, she loves dicks, she is just ok with her husband's penis."

Trudy said, "You don't make any fuckin' sense, a cock is a cock is a cock. I'm gonna find this guy and see for myself."

Trudy got up and went looking for Linda's husband.

What is going on with Peter?

Kim Ho took Peter's arm and began her tour of the house. She showed him where the four bathrooms were, the kitchen, and the food table was set up. As they walked around Kim told Peter that they have a couples club. Everyone coming to the party had to come as a couple. Man and woman or woman and woman or man and man. No singles were allowed. She told him that they met at her house once every two weeks. Everyone put fifty dollars into a pot to pay for the food and drinks for the next party.

Kim took Peter to the open sliding glass door going out to the patio where Linda was on her knees sucking her boss and Trudy was jacking him off at the same time. Kim said to Peter's, "Come on, let me take you down stairs, you need to fuck me in my ass."

Kim took Peter down to the large oversized basement. She showed him that they had a guest bedroom, shower, and kitchenette. She then showed him the room with the pool table alongside the table tennis table and the room with the large, big screen, TV showing gay porn on it.

The place was full of men of all ages. Kim was the only girl down there. Kim took hold of Peter's cock and said, "I have been thinking of this all fucking day, come here."

She led him to the pool table where no one was playing pool. She leaned over the table's edge, causing her tiny short skirt to rise up over her bare ass.

Kim said, "Shove it in baby, fuck me in my ass."

Peter looked down and spit on his penis before placing it against Kim's asshole. He slowly pushed it in and watched it disappear into Kim's asshole, causing her to moan out in pleasure. An older man came up to them and, looking down, said, "Now that is a nice size one, kid. Maybe later tonight you wouldn't mind you doing that to me."

Jake, a man in his late forties, came up behind Peter and put a finger, coated with ass lube, in Peter's asshole and began to finger fuck him.

Peter closed his eyes and enjoyed the feelings running through him. He loved fucking Kim in her ass and the man finger fucking him just made everything so much better.

Peter had a hard penis but he was nowhere close to a climax. This just made Kim moan in pleasure, because she knew that men like Peter would, and could, make her feel good all night long.

The man behind Peter pulled out his finger and moved up behind him. He was prepared because his cock was hard and already had lube on it. As Peter fucked Kim he felt the head of Jake's cock at his asshole. Peter pushed back into the man so his cock would go inside of him. Jake knew exactly what to do; because once the head of his cock was in Peter's ass, he slammed it hard into Peter and never slowed down. He was hoping for a reaction of pain or something. All Peter did was push back against Jake's cock and let out a nice moan.

This in turn slammed Peter into Kim hard. Jake did not last long, he came rather quickly. In doing so, he triggered a small climax in Peter.

After Jake pulled out he said, for the other men to hear, "The boy's got a nice tight asshole. I'm gonna go grab a steak, I wonder how good a cock sucker the kid is?"

He left and Peter kept plowing into Kim.

John, one of the other men who had been watching the big screen heard Jake and got up and walked over to Peter and Kim.

{3}

Trudy, after leaving Dr. Harris, walked into the house. First she looked in the bar on the first floor. She knew to look for an eighteen-year-old boy, but she did not see any young man. Then it hit her, since they were a new couple, Linda's husband had to be with Kim; and knowing Kim Ho as she did, Kim had to have him downstairs either playing pool or he was watching the porn on the big screen. Trudy really liked Kim because she and her had the same taste; they both loved playing around with bisexual men. Since Dr. Harris already told her about how he was training Peter to love cock as much as his wife, she had a feeling Kim had Peter downstairs with the boys in their play area.

(For the women who enjoyed the pleasure of other women, they were upstairs in the upstairs den and bar.)

Going down the stairs, Trudy saw that she was wrong. Peter, the young man married to Linda, was not playing pool or watching the porn. He was behind Kim Ho and he was fucking Kim at a steady, long dick motion while John (Ashley's husband) was behind him getting ready to put his cock into Peter's ass.

Trudy got closer and leaned into Kim Ho as she asked, "Is this the kid married to Linda?"

Kim opened her eyes and smiled as she said, "Oh yea, I am suppose to keep him down here with the boys so his wife is free to have her fun upstairs."

Trudy leaned in to kiss Kim as Peter was slamming into her from behind and said, "I think I'll stay down here with you, this looks like it will be interesting."

Trudy heard Peter moan real loud and figured that he came in Kim as he fucked her.

Peter did not stop fucking Kim and that impressed Trudy as she was bent over with her hand in her bikini bottoms fingering herself while she kissed Kim. Trudy stood up to get a close look at Peter's cock. When she stood up she saw John behind Peter, fucking Peter in his ass. Trudy was just like Kim, she got turned on watching a man fucking another man in his ass. The basement was where they loved to hang out because it was where the boys liked to gather who liked being with the boys. Very few women came downstairs, unless they wanted to sit around and masturbate as they watched the boys suck and fuck each other.

Trudy knelt down alongside Kim's ass and she reached up to hold onto Peter's balls as he moved in and out of Kim. Trudy was very impressed with the size of Peter's dick.

She thought, "Why did the Doc call it a penis? Hell, he was as large if not larger than the doctor's. Maybe he called it that because the kid was young?"

John, fucking Peter, stopped and said rather loudly as he pulled out of Peter's asshole, "What the fuck! You didn't clean your ass out. Fuck! Now I got shit all over my dick. You don't come down here to get fucked without cleaning yourself. FUCK!"

Peter stopped fucking Kim and said, "I didn't know. I wasn't told that I would, that you would, or we would be doing this."

Kim yelled out, "PETER, DON'T STOP, CLEAN UP AFTER YOU FUCK ME! YEA, GOOD BOY, JUST LIKE THAT!"

Trudy looked and saw the mess John was complaining about and he was right, Peter's ass was a mess. She got up, went into the bathroom, warmed up a washrag, and grabbed a lot of paper towels to return and wipe Peter's ass.

Kim, who had been thoroughly enjoying being fucked by Peter, slowly began to get bored. Even rubbing her own clit did not do anything. It bothered her that John got upset over the mess at Peters ass, and finally Kim said, "Enough Peter, I can't come, pull out of me."

Peter heard Kim and was embarrassed. While he knew or had a feeling that this was going to be a sex party, he had no idea that he would be having sex with other men. He was not prepared for it.

Peter was still hard, his penis stuck out. Kim turned around, looking at it she said to Peter, "Look at your penis Peter. See how there is no shitty stuff on it? If you look at my ass, I am clean there as well. When you come to any of my parties, you need to be clean. Come with Trudy and me, we are going to clean you out."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.