The Dirty Doctors - Cover

The Dirty Doctors

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Chapter 16

Sex Story: Chapter 16 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

When Peter pulled into the driveway, Linda's car was not there. Peter felt relieved to see this. He did not want Linda to see that he was wearing the throwaway underwear; in fact he did not want to put himself in a position to explain where he was and what he was doing.

He thought to himself, "How can I ever tell her what I did, or even how much I loved doing it? She would think I was sick and want to leave me for sure. I really fucked up now. She is such a wonderful wife, she loves me, how can I hurt her like this?"

Peter was really struggling with his desires and what happened at the Arcade. He loved how he felt being fucked at both ends. The feeling of being used by the men, to just fuck him in his face or asshole, was wonderful. There was not any way that he could think of to explain the "why" of it. Yet at the very same time, while he loved every second of it, he hated every second of it. He hated the feelings that he'd experienced; because he now felt that he'd betrayed Linda, along with his manhood. Remembering the strength of those climax's did two things to him as he drove home, it made his penis hard and it made him sick with himself for wanting to do it again.

He went inside and straight to the bathroom. Peter's butt hole was really sore. He knew that he needed to get rid of the male diaper that the woman at the store gave him to wear.

Taking off the male diaper (disposable men's underwear) he was extremely glad that he had them on, the back of the diaper was full of sperm that was still coming out of his asshole. He looked at the crotch and it had gobs of wet sperm right in the middle of it.

If the woman had not given Peter the throw away underwear, Peter was positive that he would have soaked right through his pants and onto the cloth seats in the pick-up. When he took the diaper off he quickly took them to the trash. Lifting up a good handful of trash in the can, he rolled them up and buried them putting the other trash back on top so they could not be seen.

Peter got the tub ready and got in it. He was in the tub relaxing and of course going over in his mind what he did that day and what the lady wanted from him. He laid there in the tub thinking of what he would be doing at the store tomorrow. He would be with two other men inside a mirrored room having sex and he wondered, "What good would that do her? Maybe she was going to record it like she recorded him earlier? Fuck." He thought, "Why didn't I read all those fucking signs? FUCK!" One thing that really bothered him right then was how hard he got, just thinking of having two men using both his mouth and his asshole.

It came to mind that being in there with them like that, would most likely get him to that mind blowing climax that he'd had once today, and almost a second time. He laid back, closed his eyes, and pictured himself bent over, being fucked in his ass while he was taking another big cock in and out of his throat.

He was fisting his big fat long penis, remembering the feelings that he'd received as the strangers fucking him used him for their pleasure. As Peter kept jerking his penis, he knew that he wanted them to fuck him like that. Peter was pounding his penis so hard and fast he was splashing water everywhere. He finally came and just laid back. He closed his eyes and fell asleep, soaking in the tub.

After a nice long soaking, Peter got up and put the cream in and on his asshole. He dressed and waited for his new young wife to come home. He went to the den and turned on the TV. It was three-forty-five and he no more than sat down when his wife walked in the front door.

Peter got up and kissed her passionately. When he did, he was positive there was a hint if banana cream flavor on her mouth. That made him cringe with excitement. When Linda said, "Oh honey I am so horny right now. I know we have to get ready for the party's but how would you feel about taking me to bed and cool this fire that I have in my pussy right now dear?"

Peter smiled and said, "I have been thinking of doing just that all day. I get so hard thinking how you get so wet and juicy. I think about it all the time and it excites me; knowing how hot, wet, and sexy you are and that you want me all the time."

They walked to the bedroom together and Linda went straight to the bed. She got on it, laid back, and opened her legs real wide. She lifted up the front of her dress up onto her belly.

She said, "Honey you need to eat me first and clean up this mess that I made thinking of you, your penis, and your mouth all day."

Peter looked at her pussy and it was red; her lips were swollen and sperm was just oozing out of her hole. He knew exactly what she had been doing; his sweet loving wife was a whore; a slut that loved fucking and sucking cock.

He said with a twinkle in his eye and a smile on his face, "Wow! You weren't kidding, you are a real mess. How on earth did all this happen honey?"

Linda looked up at the ceiling, hoping that he would believe her lie that she was about to tell him. She said, "Oh honey, when I think of you I get so horny my juices really flow heavy. Remember that my doctor, Dr. Ruth, said it is very normal for a new wife like me, who desires her husband as much as I do, that my pussy will automatically lubricate heavy like that; and so far I do have a heavy amount of lubrication juice stuff.

I think it would be safe to say, that if you ever looked between my legs and not see my heavy juices, then you would have something to worry about; now wouldn't you?"

Peter licked and tasted the crusted banana cream pie on her inner thighs, then said, "What do you mean?"

Linda said, "Well, if I opened my legs and you did not see my heavy juices flowing out of me, it would mean that I was not thinking of you. So then you would need to worry, wouldn't you honey?"

Peter, after licking into the wet sperm, looked up and said, "I pray that never happens honey. I hope that every time I eat you like this that you are always full of your juicy juice. You smell and taste just like a banana cream pie and I love it. I love it so much I get real hard."

Linda smiled at herself and felt relieved that Peter believed her. She did not know why she felt that he needed to believe her, but she just knew that she needed him to.

As Peter worked her cunt, he licked all the crusted sperm first, then worked his way slowly to her swollen lips, and then the open slit putting his lips into her hole and sucking out the sperm. He then moved slowly up to her clit. All the time he was doing it he was dry humping the bed and he was getting close to coming in his pants. Linda was going wild as Peter was slowly driving her crazy in a very deep desire to climax. She wanted him to go straight for her clit and to make her come, but Peter was almost teasing her the way he worked her pussy; so slow and in such a loving manner.

Peter could tell that Linda was wanting to climax, the way she moved her hips trying to get his lips on her clit; he made sure to just touch it once in a while. He knew that once he latched onto it, his wife would explode in a big climax; and he wanted to climax with her when she came. Once he was sure there was no more sperm in his wife, he began using both of his index fingers to fuck her hole as he made love to her pussy with his mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.