The Dirty Doctors
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2015 by Linda Jean

Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This story is about a very naive young virgin girl who just turned eighteen. She asked for help from her neighbor who is a Psychiatrist who has a sister that is a OBGYN. She and her husband get hypnotized. She gets turned into a whore, her husband become the equivalent who ends up sucking cock and gets butt fucked. This is a nasty story and if gay men stuff turns you off, you should pass on this story!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Double Penetration  

As Peter began driving all he could think about was Banana Cream Pie and how good it was. Now he knew that sperm tasted exactly like Banana Cream Pie. He was glad that the doctor took the time to show him that. Thinking on it some more, he was glad that the doctor was not gay and he'd taken the time to show him that sucking a cock does not make you gay.

It was then that he remembered this real hot fantasy. Going over it in his mind was making him very uncomfortable because his penis was getting hard...

He saw a convince store, pulled into the parking lot, opened the door, stood up and looked around; and seeing no one looking at him, he adjusted his penis so it was above his leg rather than down alongside his left leg. Getting back in the car he continued driving.

Initially he intended on going home, but as he drove he realized that he was driving further away from his and Linda's house. In fact he was driving to the seedier parts of town. Peter went over this fantasy of being on his knees sucking a cock and getting the creamy stuff from it.

He remembered thinking about going someplace that showed dirty movies and seeing cocks from invisible men sticking through a hole in the wall. Looking ahead he saw a sign "Hard Times, Adult Theater and Video Store."

He pulled into the parking lot. He'd always known about the store, but he'd never had any desire to stop and look around. He sat in his car thinking, "I have time to kill while Linda is out. I'll go see if there is anything in there that could help get our sex life back on track."

His penis was straining against his pants; and as hard as he was it was uncomfortable to walk. Going inside he began looking around the sex store. Being his first time in the store, he felt excited; he saw x-rated movies of every sort with the explicit covers on them. Men fucking women, women fucking women, men sucking men, all kinds of anal movies with men and women. Sex toys filled two giant walls and four shelves. All sizes of dildo's, vibrators, clothing, and so much more.

He saw two doors off of the store, one said "Theater" the other said "Video Arcade". Walking up to the theater door it showed two movies that were playing in the theater, "Can't Cum Enough" and "Queen of Gang-Bangs".

He turned and saw along the Video Arcade there were twelve different movies posted there. Walking over he saw Girl on Girl, several Gang-bang videos, Man on man, two men and one girl. Two women and one man, every kind of sex act was being shown. On the door it said, "One person per booth, takes Tokens Only".

Peter thought, "Great, I can watch in private and no one will see me."

He went to the counter and asked, "Where do I get the tokens to go into the Arcade?"

The lady, maybe in her sixties, said, "I sell them honey, but you have to be eighteen to go back there. Do you have any ID dear?

Peter pulled out his wallet and showed her that he was eighteen.

She then smiled and said, "I need to copy your drivers license just to show I carded you. Hand me your license please dear."

She walked to her copier and copied it, then handed it back.

She said, "Good. Now the tokens are five for a dollar. How many tokens do you want dear?"

Peter handed her a twenty and said, "Ten dollars worth please."

The woman said, "First time here dear?"

Peter said, "Yes. I find this place interesting."

She said, as she put the money in the register and reached for the rolled up tokens, "I think this is going to be much more than just interesting dear. No matter what your taste is, you will find it on one of the twenty movies. Just change the channel to watch what you want."

Peter did not know what to say as he waited on her.

The woman gave him back a ten and handed him a roll of tokens. She said, "Have fun dear. Any tokens you don't use I can't buy back, but you can always come back and use them anytime dear."

Peter took the tokens and walked into the Arcade. The hallways were well lit. He looked to his right and left, and saw door after door with a light above each one. Some lights were lit up, others were not. Peter realized that the doors with lights on had videos playing because he saw a little strip of light flickering under those doors and the doors with no lights on were pure black.

He saw a light go off and the door opened. A man in his early thirties walked out, so Peter walked up to it and walked in. The room had a very dim lightbulb on. A sign above the viewing screen said, "Video must be playing in order to stay in the booth." Before closing the door he looked at it; and it had what looked like a very strong latch on it, all he had to do was slide it to lock the door.

Closing the door he locked it. The booth was barely three foot wide and it had a very small stool in it, in case he wanted to sit down. There was a little ledge in front of the video screen so he opened and laid his tokens on it. He dropped the first token in the slot; when he did the light above him went out and for a moment it was pitch black. The screen came on and said, "5 minutes". After a moment it went off and a video began showing a movie and on the sides of the screen were arrows. He pushed the right arrow and the screen changed to another movie. Peter flipped through all of them and decided to watch a gang-bang movie.

Peter undid his belt and dropped his pants as he had to jack-off or go nuts. He began stroking his penis and while watching the movie he was startled by something touching his leg. Peter jumped to the side opposite from where he was touched. As he did he saw a hand coming through a hole about the size of a Cantaloupe. The hand made a motion to come closer. Peter bent down and he saw part of a face and the person said, "Want your dick sucked?"

Peter head was almost spinning, he'd somehow fantasized about something like this and here he was doing it. Peter said almost in a whisper, "Yea, but there ain't any room in here. How can you suck me off?"

The person said, "Stick it through the hole, I'll make it feel good."

Peter did not hesitate. He stood up and put his penis through the hole immediately. It was met with a every warm mouth and the person was stroking his penis, though he had almost all of it in his mouth. His lower body was tight against the black wall. He felt his groin area trying to go through the hole that his penis was in. The screen went off and the little light came on. Peter quickly turned to his left and the tokens were well within reach. He picked up one and dropped one token in. The screen said "5 minutes", he dropped in another token and it changed to 10 minutes. Then another, and another, until he had 30 minutes showing.

Peter had been so worked up and ready to climax just watching the video, he was ready to climax then before the man spoke to him through the hole in the wall. If it weren't for the distraction of feeding the tokens, Peter would have climaxed sooner. As it was, by the time he'd deposited the last token to get him to 30 minutes his climax hit him hard. His eyes closed and he saw stars under his eyelids. Every nerve ending, from his toes to the top of his head, seemed to tingle as he emptied his sperm into the stranger's mouth.

It felt like his entire penis was in the man's throat and he was still stroking his penis, giving Peter pleasure beyond what he ever thought possible. Linda as great giving him head, however she never brought him to this level of pleasure. As his climax began to fade away he pulled back his penis from the man, who did not seem to want to give it up.

Finally, Peter had to sit down on the little stool to get a little rest; he felt drained at that point. The movie was still playing and he did want to watch it, so he just sat there with his pants and shorts at his ankles. He heard a door open and close to his left. He looked to his left as a little light shined in through a hole in that wall as well. He looked back to his right and noticed that both holes were the same size and on the same level.

Being curious, he leaned forward just a little and looked through the hole to his left. With the light of the display screen, he could clearly see a man standing there with his pants on the floor and he was stroking his dick. He took only a moment to look and turned back to his video screen, he wanted to let him have his privacy.

Just a few minutes passed when he saw this white dick come sticking through the hole in the wall to his left. Almost by instinct, he reached for it and held it for a moment. Peter had no idea why, but all of a sudden he just had to put that cock in his mouth; he simply leaned forward a little bit and he took it into his mouth. He heard the man on the other side of the wall say muffled, "Yea, that's it; suck that cock. Yea, suck all of it, take it all. Suck my cock with your mouth."

Sitting on the stool like he was did not offer him much room to take more of the man's cock into his mouth. He got off the stool and knelt down on the floor facing the man's cock that he was sucking. As he knelt there, he realized that his penis was getting hard and he began to stroke it. The man he was sucking began moving his hips, making the cock go in and out of the big hole. Peter leaned into the cock in his mouth and he felt the man hitting the back of his throat.

By instinct he pushed further so it went past the opening and into his own throat. The way the man was fucking his face he was able to time the breathing. Peter was so close to a climax he wanted the feeling to last so he stopped stroking his own penis and put both hands flat on his side of the wall. He was moving his head to pull back, when the guy pulled back; and when the guy thrust forward, he moved his head forward. The man was picking up speed and so did Peter. Then suddenly the man pushed all the way into the hole and began shooting his sperm into Peter's mouth.

It was just like a lightning strike, Peter's head spun as he came there on his knees with both hands flat on the wall in front of him. He came the instant he felt the man's sperm shoot into his throat. Both men made so much noise as they moaned and the man ground as best as he could through the hole. Peter at the same time was pushing as hard as he could forward so that his lips were tight against the man's groin and pubic hair.

Peter held his breath as long as he could, then pulled back to take a breath and he pushed forward. He continued this for some time before the man pulled back and Peter could not stop his cock from leaving his mouth. Peter loved the taste of the banana cream pie and his sperm was so good tasting that Peter was hoping for more to come out of his cock.

He just sat back on his feet staring into the hole, where he watched the man pull up his pants, and he turned. Peter thought he was going to leave when all of a sudden the man's face was in front of him. He said, "That was great, thanks. I hope you are here tomorrow, you really know how to make a guy come. Here, this is my way of saying thanks."

Peter saw him put his hand through the hole and he dropped a bill that went to the floor. The man turned and walked out of his tiny room. Peter's head was spinning, what had he just done? He thought, "I'm not gay, I'm not a queer. Why would that give me so much pleasure? Why did I come without even touching my own penis?"

Peter reached down and picked up the bill. It was crumbled up so he just set it on the ledge. He got up and the screen went blank, the little light came on. Peter sat on the stool a moment and the screen flashed "Insert token or leave". Peter reached for a hand full of tokens and put them in the slot. He was not thinking, he was just reacting. He looked up and saw that he'd fed the machine tokens giving him 55 minutes.

Peter just sat there staring at the screen as he thought, "Now I understand why Linda loves sucking cock so much, I came without even touching myself. I know she comes, but is it the same for her?"

His penis just hung there as he sat watching the screen. He decided he'd seen enough of the girl being gang-banged, so he flipped through the different movies and he came across one with three men. One man was standing while bent forward, sucking another man's cock; and behind him was a man fucking him in his asshole. There was no question as to what he had come across.

Peter could not get himself to stop watching the three men. When the man fucking the man bent over came, he pulled out and the three men changed positions. The man who just came in the other's ass then bent over and the man who'd been being sucked moved behind him and shoved his cock into his asshole. The man bent over who had just been fucked stood in front of the man bent over and he began sucking his cock.

He sat there watching and he realized that it was turning him on. He wondered what the man being fucked felt as he was sucking the other man's cock at the same time. His penis began to really get hard when he saw them change places again. He was stroking his penis watching, when a nice size fat black cock came through the hole in the wall to his right. Peter saw the cock and reached for it as he stood up and bent over, like he saw the man in the movie do. He pictured himself as that man, taking both cocks; one in his mouth and the other in his asshole.

Being bent over as he was, his ass was touching the other wall (that is how small the room was.) He had a thrill as he was taking the cock in his mouth and throat. He closed his eyes and he was the man in the movie. Peter felt a hand on the inside of his leg trying to move him a little to his left. He moved and felt a hand grab hold of his penis, now hard and hanging down. The hand stroked him a few times and then it left his penis and moved to his asshole; he felt a finger go inside and then another. His mind was going crazy, doing flip flops with the two different things going on.

The black man that Peter was sucking began fucking motions and Peter adjusted himself to move his head to pull back and thrust forward. The pleasure Peter received as the cock slid in and out of his throat was mind-boggling. Peter was also pushing his ass tight against the other hole and he felt the fingers pull out; then something warm and liquid was being put on and in his asshole. He just knew it had to be some sort of lubrication. Peter knew what was coming and he could hardly breath with anticipation and the cock fucking his face through the other hole.

Peter wanted to climax but he did not want to touch his penis, he wanted to see if he could come without touching it. The man behind him began pushing his cock into Peter's asshole and just as he had the head in, the black man came in his mouth. Peter shoved himself forward and as he began to climax, the man behind him quickly rammed his cock into his ass. Peter saw stars again, he was going crazy with the feelings he was having. This was nothing like having sex with Linda and it was way beyond masturbation. It was like he left his body and he was standing watching himself, bent over between both walls while being fucked like crazy at both ends. Peter came and came. Peter expected the black man to pull away after a few minutes, but he did not. His cock went from rock hard stiff to almost half hard; nor did it shrink like his does or the other man he'd sucked.

Peter closed his eyes and kept working the cock in his mouth and throat. Something in Peter wanted the man to get hard again so he could come again in his mouth. The man behind him was fucking him so hard that the wall shook as he banged his groin against it. The sound was loud, "THUNMP, THUMP, THUMP, THUMP." It was a steady pace and soon it began to get faster and faster. Peter's penis was getting hard again as he knew the man fucking him was going to come in his ass.

Peter forgot where he was, all that he could think of was the pleasure he was receiving as the man fucked him. He pulled back from the black cock in his mouth and he grabbed it tight as he stroked it. He looked down between his legs and he saw his hard penis bobbing up and down as the man fucked him. He knew the man was close and when he rammed his cock, without pulling back, Peter felt it flexing inside of him. That was all it took to make Peter climax.

Peter could not believe that he could come again and he watched his cock bounce and the feeling of a climax, but he did not see anything come out of his penis. He came, but without any sperm shooting out; stuff dribbled out of the end, but not like it normally did.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.